Error in the installation of Portal Business

Good

This text is translated by Power Tranlator.

I am installing Business Portal and it indicates me the following message:

An error ocurred while applying security setting. nt authority\network
service is not valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package,
or a problem connecting to domain controller on the network, Check your
network connection and retry, or cancel to end the install.

Thank you for their help.

------=_NextPart_0001_75D3622C

Hello and thank you for using Newsgroups!

The following user needs to exist in SQL Server as a login if you are using
this user as the owner of your application pool:

nt authority\network service

This user should also be part of the System Asdministrators Server role in
SQL Server.

Lastly, you can only use this user and both SQL Server and BP are on the
same computer OR if your SQL Server is on a Windows 2003 computer.

Thank you,

Melissa Amundson
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Can ada.

This and other support options are available here:

BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469

Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.

------=_NextPart_0001_75D3622C

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello and thank you for using Newsgroups!
\par
\par The following user needs to exist in SQL Server as a login if you are using this user as the owner of your application pool:
\par
\par nt authority\\network service
\par
\par This user should also be part of the System Asdministrators Server role in SQL Server.
\par
\par Lastly, you can only use this user and both SQL Server and BP are on the same computer OR if your SQL Server is on a Windows 2003 computer.
\par
\par Thank you,
\par
\par Melissa Amundson
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par
\par Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down" situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Can ada.
\par
\par
\par
\par This and other support options are available here:
\par
\par BCPS: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
\par
\par Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/
\par
\par
\par
\par If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_75D3622C--

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Installed Second Exchange 2007SP1
I have ABC domain with two Sites STL and GVL. I had my exchange server 2007SP1 installed in STL. Now GVL installed a Exchange 2007SP1 server. All looks good but I get the following error message from time to time in the EMC on my Server in STL. There is a Firewall between us should there be some ports open for them to communicate. Thanks for your help! -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- The following error(s) were reported while loading topology information: Get-ActiveSync...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Exchg2003 First Storage Error
Exchange Enterprise 2003, SP1 on Win2003 - When I attempt to view the mailbox information store within First Storage Group I get an error (Id no. 80040d1b). The only ref. to this error I have found is: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817309 - checked my registry & server - they match; registry looks fine. I also am getting Veritas Exchg Info Store errors - "database corrupted". I ran the Eseutil defrag - ran successful, but still can't see mailboxes. I found MS tech net info that suggests re-installing Exchange (to repair): http://www.micr...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Error Code 80070424 12-21-09
I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any ideas? Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my problem? "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E5CF0C-D31B-4034-B4A8-A8204763A623@microsoft.com... > I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the > window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any > ideas? > > Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my proble...

money2004 Business
I currently use Quicken Home & Business, which doesn't really work well for consultants. I need the ability to record time by date that will display on an invoice, not just by item/category. I'd rather not run a separate invoicing software, if possible. Does Money2004 Business support this functionality? It's not clear on the promotional info online. Thx Yes, it does. But beware, MSMo's create invoice feature leaves a lot to be desired. It may work for you, but it didn't work for me. I ended up designing my own invoice routine in Excel. >-----Origi...

Installation errors. 01-09-04
I'm setting up CRM 1.2 on a completely clean test environment of windows 2000 servers. Near the end of the installation a message pops up "Setup was unable to register the security service." What could be causing this The usual story: To get the MCCRMSecurityService starting, have you tried re-registering it as follows: On your crm server, at command prompt, go to program files - microsoft crm - bin, then run these commands crmsecurityservice -u crmsecurityservice -r -s Peter Lynch "J. Bridger" <Bridger@nospam.ofllc.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c3d6...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Error in Code
Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook 2003. Line 61 is giving me an error stating: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages' Line No: 61 If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the code after it works. The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61 as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for objPage2. The code also works if I change the value of one of...

Active X error
I have tried removing the signature, unchecking the Smart Tags, changing the editor to Plain Text as well as to Rich text all to no avail....here is the error one of my users gets when she tries to send and email from Outlook - she can receive just fine: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: "1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or "2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result, the page may not display correctly." ...

Errors found Code 80070490
This appears to be one of those problems that no one seems to have a working solution. Reinstalling an operating system is not a solution it’s a reason to change operating systems. This type of problem was not supposed to happen with Vista. Let’s see some big guns on this one! Update Error: Some Updates not installed: 2 Failed updates (KB967723, KB972145) Errors found Code 80070490 (Unknown Error) Problem signature: Problem Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure ClientVersion: 7.4.7600.226 Win32HResult: 80070490 UpdateId: AE2C61ED-AC12-4369-BED6-4375CD79CA...

OWA - change password
Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003) Any ideas what could be causing this? TIA! / Per Did you follow the steps in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 ? -- Pablo D. Vernocchi Microsoft Exchange MVP MCSA + M / MCSE + Sec https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=8E94A6C0-F6D9-4686-96D5-04230CC0141F http://www.itpros.com.ar http://www.msglue.org http://msmvps.com/exchangebloglatino "Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message news:Ojo%23EozNHHA.1240@TK2...

VLookup #VALUE! error help needed to resolve
The following is the funcation I have: =VLOOKUP(B10,'FA CC Summary Report 1141'!F$9:G$92,2,0) I have all the columns formatted the same; as in the column that the function is using to lookup is text and so is the column for this figure in order to pull back the appropriate answer. I have keyed the data instead of having links. I have replaced the final '0' with TRUE & FALSE then put it back. I have formatted the columns for text and for numbers. But I am getting the #VALUE! error in SOME of the cells NOT all of the cells. I don't know what else to d...

iisadmpwd change pw gives error
Just cannot get password change to work on Exchange2003 (front-end server) & IIS 6.0 Is this a known issue Any help would be greatly appreciated. It could be that you are not (yet) allow to change your password either because password change is prohibited or because user has to wait for x days before he is allowed to change his password (domain policies). Whenever you reset a password for a user and the 'Cannot change pass before X days' is enforced, the user is not allowed to change it. David. "ss" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Import excel named range into Access error 3011
Hi, I've read a few posts on this topic, but none addresses my particular problem. I use Office 2003 on an XP SP3 machine. I am using transferspreadsheet to import a named range in an excel file into Access. This has worked beautifully until suddenly it stopped working. I find now that if I extract the address of the named range from within the Access VBA code, it looks like this: =#REF!$A$1:$Z$166 rather than this, which is what it should be: =Data!$A$1:$Z$166 When I open the spreadsheet and get the address of the named range in the immediate window, it also has the #REF error....

'Incorrect username/password' error, even though both are correct!
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I've installed a G5 running Tiger on a network in our London offices, it's the first Mac I've put in there. It auto-configured its net connection, MSN and shared drives without me doing a thing - but Entourage hasn't been so simple. As with my own set up back at base I have configured Entourage to pick up mail from the server (Windows Server 2000) using POP but here it's not working (I've tried using Exchange too - without luck) I just keep getting an 'Incorrect username/password' error. ...