Error in database....

A user posted a batch in payables management. After posting, there was an
error encountered. It displays that the table updating was interrupted, use
batch recovery to continue the posting. But when I used the batch recovery,
it was not successful to continue the update process. When I click the "More
Details" button it displays, A save operation on table 'PM_Transaction_WORK'
caused a sharing error.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks,

John
0
John1063 (943)

John, it is a db sharing violation.

Have all users logout
DELETE tempdb..DEX_LOCK
DELETE tempd..DEX_SESSION
DELETE dynamics..ACTIVITY

If this doesnt resolve, you can use the AutoScript available at
techknowledge to update certain fields on batch header table SY00500 (in
company db)

Hope it helps.

Girish

"John" wrote:

> A user posted a batch in payables management. After posting, there was an
> error encountered. It displays that the table updating was interrupted, use
> batch recovery to continue the posting. But when I used the batch recovery,
> it was not successful to continue the update process. When I click the "More
> Details" button it displays, A save operation on table 'PM_Transaction_WORK'
> caused a sharing error.
>
> How can I resolve this issue?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

What is <IDispatch error #32> error and <Memory is locked.> error?
Hello, I installed an Event Sink as a COM+ Application on my Exchange machine that sends an email to a specific user named "exchangeconnector" whenever something is changed in the calendar of another specific user "exchangeuser". I did the appropriate event registration for this event sink and the events seem to be successfully triggering the event sink, as I can see new events being logged to the system event log when I create new appointments in exchangeuser's calendar. But the problem is that while the event sink tries to send an email to exchangeconnector...

SOAP error
I am getting this error when I am making SOAP call to a webservice. I am using perl - SOAPLite HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server Error) Internal Server Error. Cache-Control: private Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:49:36 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Content-Length: 476 Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Client-Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:48:27 GMT Client-Peer: x.x.x.x Client-Response-Num: 1 X-AspNet-Version: 1.1.4322 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi= "...

Error 13 during schedule download
Earlier this week my media center download started failing with error 13. The fix is to disable Microsoft security essentials during the download. My system is vista home premium and dial-up. I suspect this will soon be fixed but I'm not going to pay anyone to fix Microsoft's problem. -- Glenn Are you Media Center files or Processes "excluded from protection" in you Security Essentials Settings options? "Glenn" <minorgo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u4q6l8b#KHA.5848@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Earlier this week my media cente...

Invalid stored procedure error while trying to create a store in H
Hello, I have a store installation which includes headquarters. I was creating a store and I get an error with the message 'Invalid Stored Procedure'. I had already created 1 store and had no problems. Has anybody seen this problem? Any work around? ...

An error message occured while using sa logon into GP7.5
Hi all, Error message: "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS Error: 58" Please help! Thanks Regards, Jim hey jim, have you installed any service packs? /timber\ On Oct 31, 2:40 pm, Jim <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > Error message: > "An error occured granting rights for tables in the 'DBName' database; GPS > Error: 58" > > Please help! Thanks > > Regards, > > Jim Yes, I do. I had installed latest service packs "timber" wrote: > h...

lsass.exe system error
On the last reboot the sbs 2003 returned a error "lsass.exe system error. This error also had the message "Indicates a revision number encountered or specified is not one know by the service. It may be a more recent revision than the service is aware of." The only way the drive can be reached is booting from the original SBS 2003 install DVD and selecting repair. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thank you for any assistance. Install SBS SP1 again and restart. See if that cures it - I saw it on a box this week and that cured it. It might be something else, but you don...

error 920
Cannot save drawing as windows bitmap, jpeg, gif etc. Always receive error 920. ------=_NextPart_0001_43527A4E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To work around this problem, use the following method: > Open your Visio file. >Remove the background file if any exists(File->Page Setup->Page Properties). >Select the entire drawing by creating a selection box, by left clicking the mouse and dragging it over the drawing.(Not by pressing Ctrl A or Edit-> Select All). >Copy the selection by right clicking the mouse and selecting 'Copy' from t...

System Error
When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the error message "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I am running windows XP SP2. Please advise how I can fix this error. JGee You might wish to post in the XP forum. The GP forum is for Great Plains people. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "JGee" wrote: > When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the erro...

Error when updateing users info
Hi On installation upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0, I logged as CRM administrator and what to update my e-mail or any other user information and received this error. "The user authentication passed to the platform is not valid." Error code 0x80040204 I checked that all users including me are in UserGroup in AD. Any suggestions ? TIA Shai ...

Outlook custom form error
I made some changes to the Account and Contact forms, published them and all works fine via the web however now when I try to open a CRM linked Contact form I receive an error stating that Outlook cannot find the custom form and will use the standard form. I've gone Offline and back Online but no joy. Has anyone experienced this problem before? ...

Winfax 10 causes an error on Exit of Outlook 2003!!
Hi all Just installed Winfax 10 and since doing so, everytime I exit Outlook 2003 I get an error "Microsoft Office Outllok has encountered a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for this inconvenience." I did view the report prepared for sending to MS and there was mention of the Winfax plugin causing the problem. Anyone know of a workaround or perhaps I need to dump Winfax! Regards John Have you checked with Symantec yet to see if they have managed to get WinFax 10 to work with Outlook 2003? It usually takes them several months to bring WinFax up to speed, if they ever ...

Calculation / Format Error
I'm using this formula in cell AE69 =IF(AL69="NO","",AE68*(AM69/100)) When the logic is true I want the cell value to be zero, but show as blank. When this cell is summed up with others, a #VALUE! is returned. I am assuming excel is seeing this cell as text and thus returning an error. I have tried adjusting the formula to: =IF(AL69="NO","0",AE68*(AM69/100)) I have selected the accounting formating for AE69 with the "£" symbol. However, instead of getting the £ symbol to the left and a dash representing z...

Database Engine Tuning Advisor and autocomplete
Hello there, in the never ending quest for better GP performance, I am onto indexes. I am convinced that there are additional indexes that can improve GP in real life situations, but have been unable to find anyone listing indexes they have used. So my question is, has anyone used the tuning advisor in sql server 05 and implemented its reccomendations? Were there noticable effects on GP performance? While I can run a trace against production and the advisor against a dev environment, I am still wary of implementing the changes in production... On a side question, where are the actu...

#div/0 error
=Average(If(E4=0,"",S4:X4)) The answer always returns 0.00 even though data to be averaged are in cells. Tried several varations but to no avail I need to get rid of #DIV/0! and leave cells blank or 0.00 (If no values yet) Prefer blank cells Some sells may stay blank for years others change monthly, there are hundreds of #DIV/0! which makes it hard to see values which are important. Thanks for any help.......... Earl On 8 mar, 23:49, Earl1704 <Earl1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > =Average(If(E4=0,"",S4:X4)) > The answer always returns 0.00 ev...

error updating accounts in Money 2005
I didn't use Money for a couple weeks, andwent to update my accounts, and now they fail with the error saying "update not complete" with a red exclamation sign next to it. Updating has always worked in the past and my internet connection is good. I can't find any more info on why it is failing (log files?). Can anyone tell me where i need to start looking? Regards, If you click on the "Learn More" link it will take you to a screen where t lists all the activities you attempted and their status. I have the same problem and am on the line with my bank, they...

TrueCrypt 6.3a
Hi I'm having difficulties compiling TrueCrypt 6.3a, possibly because I'm not quite sure as to how to set up all extra libraries/tools. 1. The PC's specs I was using to compile were: - Pentium 4 w/2gb RAM - WinXP Pro w/s.p.2 - MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro - RSA Security Inc. PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface 2.20 - NASM 2.07 (Win32) installed 2. The things I wasn't sure about were: - For MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro: + was s.p.1 really necessary, or could I've done without? It's just that, as I recall, when I tried to run an upd...

Inserting data from an Excel file to a database
Hi, I have an auto generated excel file(.xlsx) in a particular format . I tried importing the file to the SQL server database using the query below. SELECT * INTO temp_ExcelData2 FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB. 12.0','Excel 12.0 Xml;Database=C:\test \DashboardData.xlsx;HDR=No;IMEX=1','SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]') It is showing an error as Could not locate registry entry for OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0'. SELECT * INTO temp_ExcelData2 FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0','Excel 12.0 Xml;Database=C:\test \DashboardData.xlsx;H...

Error Message about "sync server"
I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up the box with "Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server. Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented." What does it mean by "sync server"? bj Maybe this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/syncerror.htm Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ OutlookForums http://www.outlookfor...

Installation Error
When upgrading Office 2004 Standard to SP 1, I get the following error message: An error prevented the update from completing 15002:2,-15 Can anyone offer a suggestion, or is there already a cure? ...

Office 12 Error: EventType officelifeboathang with CRM v3c
Looking for help :) Client machine is a XP Sp2 build, fully updated, with Office 2007 Pro installed, again updated, with CRM V3c installed. For the majority of the time Outlook and CRM work fine together, but once a day it will crash, and the only error that is in the App log for that time is as below: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Category: None Event ID: 5000 Date: 17/05/2007 Time: 10:47:18 User: N/A Computer: COMPUTER Description: EventType officelifeboa...

There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred.
There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Any more info... Good Newsgroup Posts: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm How to ask a newsgroup question: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "frustratedandfedup" <frustratedandfedup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:654ED4DD-E9AA-4C87-9D91-F9162981E978@microsoft.com... > There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Hello F & F, To have no errors Would be ...

Error when saving
I am trying to save a new file that I created out of a macro. When I g to save the file I get a error message that pops up saying, "Documen Not Saved." Any ideas what could be happening? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...

Linker error #5
I am writing a small test application (MFC Application exe) to benchmark performance of a DLL - "Model.dll". VS 2005. In my project settings, I have set an Additional Dependency of model.lib. I have setup the Additional Library Directories to point to the appropriate place. I can successfully #include header files from the DLL, but using any of the methods causes error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol. MSDN suggests that this might be related to CString problems, so I have included the extra 2 lines in my stdafx.h as in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/309801, but that didn...

Error Message #63
When moving an outlook email object to a networked drive I have a user that receives a "not enough memory to process this command". The machine is running windows xp sp1 with 512K along with Microsoft Office 2003. The machine has to be rebooted after this error message in order to move the email to the networked drive. Thanks, in advance for your help Gary ...