error converting SBF to GP using Migration Wizard

Running the Migration Wizard to convert SBF to GP.  Got error:  Conversion
failed converting varchar value 'stn42150' to data type smallint.  This was
during the BCP DU000010 Started step.

What does this mean?  What do I need to do?  Thanks!
0
Robyn1 (11)

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

Is there a way to convert a .TIF file in VB6
Hello. I want to develop a VB6 program to convert a .TIF file to a .JPG file. Is that possible using VB6? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony "Tony Girgenti" <tony(nospam)@lakesideos.com> wrote in message news:ACB7E938-6B08-466D-A946-0F8874E3B35C@microsoft.com... > Hello. > > I want to develop a VB6 program to convert a .TIF file to a .JPG file. > > Is that possible using VB6? > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated. > > Thanks, > Tony Not a 100% sure about what you are asking. You can certa...

#Value Error #3
Hi I'm using this formula =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,MATCH(G2,Calculations!$A$29:$A$45,0),MATCH(H2,Calculations!$A$29:$P$29,0)),"")*E2 and coping it down a column and as long as column E is not null it returns the value and if column E is null I get the #VALUE Error. Can this be told to return blank if colunm E has a null vallue? The formula is written in column I. "RayG" <RayG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1AD5C13-D52C-424B-B574-22293BE72049@microsoft.com... > =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,...

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

NEW DELL GX520 OX800CCC13 error
I've had this computer for less than one month. Now I have a new connection error, there is nothing wrong with my Verizon DSL settings. I just had to check them with another Microsoft error about a week ago. I have an Optiplex GX520. I am a single user, no network, just me. I use Grisoft's AVG Professional anti-virus. I have no other programs loaded, no firewall, no spyware. I use Verizon DSL and Outlook 2003. There are no end to the problems I have with outlooks, two other computers I returned to dell had problems sending out my emails, but different issues, no codes. Now I'...

Error in Exchange 5.5 Public Folder access via Outlook 2000
Hi We're running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4, with the May 2004 rollup (841765 - Store.exe and Mdbmsg.dll = 5.5.2658.4) Outlook 2003 clients can access a shared Public Folders contacts list fine through the Address Book application, but Outlook 2000 users can't. Both groups can see and manipulate the actual folder OK, it's just the Address Book that's not working (either through the Address Book icon, or through creating a new mail and clicking on the "To" button and selecting the folder from there). Outlook 2000 users see a blank list, with the slider on the right siz...

" error andthe "making new profiles"-solution
Hi; Since a week or two I get the error "Unable to open the outlook window" most of the times when I try to start Outlook for the first time (OL2003, from Office 2003, winxp prof latest patches for all). When I click ok, I try again to start outlook and that works ok all the time. The MSKnowledge base ( http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252304&Product=out2003bcm ) tells me to delete a registry key and make a new profile. Before I try that solution I would like to be sure about what exacly happens if I delete the regkey and therefor delete the profil...

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Error upon launching excel
I receive the following error every time I launch Excel (Office 200 Pro): Forward-most box: MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC - Compile error: Can't find project or library (OK) I click OK, and behind it is: Large window: MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC - GWXL97.XLA [break] small window within: GWXL97.XLA - Startup Macro (Code) I have to ok my way through these every time I attempt to start Excel, either by selecting the program, or selecting an *.xls file to launch it. Please help. Chris A reply from Rob Bovey (via google): This is the add-in for Novel Groupwise. It sounds like it was removed f...

"Object not found" error and Archive Folders
I am battling hard to find who on this planet knows this one I have a rogue 'Archive Folder' living next to my Personal Folders tha I am unable to remove - when I select 'Close "Archive Folders"' th following error dialog is displayed "The operation failed. An object could not be found I've got Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Edition) running on XP Pro - with al and latest updates. I've verified I can add and remove other datafile with no issue - this is also my default archive folder. To explain further, the archive folder in question is the same one a spe...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

Access Packaging Wizard
Hi, I need to add a DWORD to the registry key section within the Access 2007 Package Wizard. The link http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb501030.aspx shows a section in the wizard as TYPE. I have downloaded and installed the package wizard from this page and the TYPE section is not available. How do I add a DWORD using the pacakging wizard. Regards John Found the solution. Regards John "John" <jmlee@btconnect.com> wrote in message news:eB9TiN7cIHA.148@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I need to add a DWORD to the registry key section within the Access 2007...

how to convert between various video format?
Bigasoft Total Video Converter helps you fast convert between various video files to enjoy your favorite movie or music video on portable device, mobile phone, mp4 player, personal computer, television, YouTube and so on with ease. The powerful video conversion tool supports video conversion between a wide range of video formats, including AVI, Xvid, DivX, H.264, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, RM, FLV, MOV, etc. The amazing video converter is not only an easy-to-use movie conversion tool but also a powerful audio converter which can convert between audio files like MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, etc. Moreover,...

Error "Money is not properly installed..."
"Please try setup again". I am getting the error above after changeing the non-system drives letters on my system (after adding a new drive). The info I found (to run money.exe with -s or to run the salvage tool) didn't help. The "-s" option runs into the same issue, salvage is reporting a badly damaged file. After hitting "ok", I get a new window with options to open, create, restore or repair a file. Restore, open and repair are all failing. Create new reports "The new file c:\t.mny" can not be created ...". I was using Money 2000. ...

DSRestore Error <ID:997>
I'm getting the DSRestore error event in the logs of my PDC Emulator. I found the steps to reset the dsrestore password here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322672 My question is, if I follow those instructions and reset the dsrestore password, will it also reset the administrator account password to match the dsrestore password? Hello Andrew, The DSRM restore mode password has nothing to do with the previous local administrator, when the DC was workgroup server nor with the domain administrator account. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is...

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

there was an error reading the rules from the server
I'm getting this error when i try to run the "oiut of the office assistent". any idia? I run Outlook 2000 with Exchange server. Thanks Ronnie ...

Error Can't Move Items
I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it says the file has reached the maximum size. I can't check off my to do items because of the same error. Everytime I try to move an email to a folder I get this same error. I have deleted a bunch of messages, I have tried to archive and yet I still get this error. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks, Lynn "Lynn Bartling" <lynnieb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:K6yqf.9443$Dd2.2934@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... >I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it ...

I am using Windows Live Mail
I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps not sending out emails. Email account does not log me after the ID check. How can I reset the protocal correctly to accept the mail portal? Ask in a vista.mail group, WLM has nothing to do with the Outlook group you posted to "jderr" <jderr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B228D8-DCBF-49BD-9214-EA5E6018A364@microsoft.com... > I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps > not > sending out emails. Email account does not log me after t...

Error 1305
I have Office 2000 on my pc, but not Publisher. When I try to add Publisher from disk 2 of Office, I get the 1305 error Error 1305. Error Reading from file. D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\SBT\BFM\Whaitif.xla. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. Can anyone tell me how to complete this installation? I do have Publisher also installed on my other home pc and both are connected by a wireless network. Would that be the reason it doesn't work? TIA Larry This article also addresses error 1305 OFF: "Error 1304: Error Writing to the File" When You Instal...

Breaking Formulas using Pivot Table
I have Tab1 that has data in it in the form of a pivot table. I then have another sheet, Tab2, that pulls data from Tab1. This all works, but when I try to copy Tab2 into a new workbook (so that I can e-mail only that tab) a bunch of my formulas in Tab2 fail. If I refresh the pivot tables they work again or if I do a Replace "=" with "=" it seems to trick it into working (but some percent formatting changes to dollar formatting for some reason). I just want to know if there is an easy way to make the new workbook without breaking the formulas in my old one. Thanks in adv...

Money 2005 Communication Error
I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't import my OFX files from my bank anymore. I saw some other posts related to MSN Billpay which I've never used. It looks like this is a known problem. Does anyone know of a fix? I thought the problem was my bank so I went a couple of weeks before investigating this issue; now my backup file is also corrupted. I tried the Money repair function but to no avail. In microsoft.public.money, keanton wrote: >I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't >import my OFX files from ...

Compile error in hidden module?
Hi everone, In a workbook I am using, everytime I try to open the file I am getting a "Microsoft Visual Basic" window saying: "Compile error in hidden module: This workbook" What does that mean and how can trace it? Regards, Mike http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307410 I suggest the latest version of reader. FAST . -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mike" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113229626.615301.108000@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi everone, > > In a workbook I am using, e...

How to get information from the process monitor queue in GP 9.0
Hi, How to know which process exists in process monitor queue? If developer wants to know process details from process monitor queue in GP 9.0 then is there any system functions available? Constants, which are available in GP7.0 and GP 7.5 does not exists in GP 9.0. Is there any alternative option available in GP 9.0 to retrieve process queue information? Thanks ...