error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for:frl_acct_type_

Hi!
When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the error
"error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for: frl_acct_type_ctrl" in
one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have this
kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help because I
know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32 files
but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx installation in a
citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but nothing
happens.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

mel
0
Mel1 (144)

Mel,

I would look to see how this company is set up in FRx compared to the other
companies that are working.  Also, did you try this with the 'sa' user?  And
what version of FRx are you using?

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the error
> "error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for: frl_acct_type_ctrl"
> in
> one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have this
> kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help because
> know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32
> files
> but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx installation
> in a
> citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but nothing
> happens.
>
> I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
>
> mel

0
victoria (3340)
11/16/2005 11:00:01 AM
I already look the company setup of this company in FRx and it is correct
compared to other companies. Yes, I did used the 'sa' user. It is FRx 6.5
with service pack 6.

Mel

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Mel,
>
> I would look to see how this company is set up in FRx compared to the other
> companies that are working.  Also, did you try this with the 'sa' user?  And
> what version of FRx are you using?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> > When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the error
> > "error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for: frl_acct_type_ctrl"
> > in
> > one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have this
> > kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help because
> > know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32
> > files
> > but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx installation
> > in a
> > citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but nothing
> > happens.
> >
> > I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
> >
> > mel

0
Mel1 (144)
11/17/2005 8:40:05 AM
The only other thing I can think of is that there is a problem with the
account categories, KB article 873974 goes over how to address this.  If
that doesn't work, you may need to contact support....  Before you do that -
triple check the company setup - the 2 most common issues there are:
- database names: misspelling or putting them in lower case when the SQL
sort order is binary
- DSN setup - FRx sometimes complains if a default database is specified

--

>I already look the company setup of this company in FRx and it is correct
> compared to other companies. Yes, I did used the 'sa' user. It is FRx 6.5
> with service pack 6.
>
> Mel
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Mel,
>>
>> I would look to see how this company is set up in FRx compared to the
>> other
>> companies that are working.  Also, did you try this with the 'sa' user?
>> And
>> what version of FRx are you using?
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> GP MVP
>>

>> "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi!
>> > When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the
>> > error
>> > "error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for:
>> > frl_acct_type_ctrl"
>> > in
>> > one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have
>> > this
>> > kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help
>> > because
>> > know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32
>> > files
>> > but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx
>> > installation
>> > in a
>> > citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but
>> > nothing
>> > happens.
>> >
>> > I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
>> >
>> > mel

0
victoria (3340)
11/17/2005 9:42:14 AM
Is the table FRL_ACCT_CODE set up in this company?
Does the user you are logged in as have access to this company in Great
Plains?

"mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the error
> "error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for: frl_acct_type_ctrl"
> in
> one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have this
> kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help because
> know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32
> files
> but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx installation
> in a
> citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but nothing
> happens.
>
> I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
>
> mel

0
David4882 (672)
11/17/2005 8:26:42 PM
what i did is to create a new company code in company information window and
path it with the same company database (e.g if my first company is TWO and it
receives that error, i create a new company code TWO2). and it works!!! If i
delete the TWO company code and recreate the it again, the error is still
there. that's whats boggling my mind...

thanks,

mel

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> The only other thing I can think of is that there is a problem with the
> account categories, KB article 873974 goes over how to address this.  If
> that doesn't work, you may need to contact support....  Before you do that -
> triple check the company setup - the 2 most common issues there are:
> - database names: misspelling or putting them in lower case when the SQL
> sort order is binary
> - DSN setup - FRx sometimes complains if a default database is specified
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> GP MVP
>

> "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I already look the company setup of this company in FRx and it is correct
> > compared to other companies. Yes, I did used the 'sa' user. It is FRx 6.5
> > with service pack 6.
> >
> > Mel
> >

> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Mel,
> >>
> >> I would look to see how this company is set up in FRx compared to the
> >> other
> >> companies that are working.  Also, did you try this with the 'sa' user?
> >> And
> >> what version of FRx are you using?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Victoria Yudin
> >> GP MVP
> >>

> >> "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Mel1 (144)
11/21/2005 8:19:02 AM
That is pretty strange.....I've seen FRx do some strange things over the
years, but this is a new one.  At least you have a workaround, so you're
able to use FRx against that company.  The only other thing I would suggest
if you wanted to troubleshoot this further is contacting support.

--

> what i did is to create a new company code in company information window
> and
> path it with the same company database (e.g if my first company is TWO and
> it
> receives that error, i create a new company code TWO2). and it works!!! If
> delete the TWO company code and recreate the it again, the error is still
> there. that's whats boggling my mind...
>
> thanks,
>
> mel
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> The only other thing I can think of is that there is a problem with the
>> account categories, KB article 873974 goes over how to address this.  If
>> that doesn't work, you may need to contact support....  Before you do
>> that -
>> triple check the company setup - the 2 most common issues there are:
>> - database names: misspelling or putting them in lower case when the SQL
>> sort order is binary
>> - DSN setup - FRx sometimes complains if a default database is specified
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> GP MVP
>>

>> "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I already look the company setup of this company in FRx and it is
>> >correct
>> > compared to other companies. Yes, I did used the 'sa' user. It is FRx
>> > 6.5
>> > with service pack 6.
>> >
>> > Mel

0
victoria (3340)

Outlook 2000 Error #11
I had to re-install Windows and all programs and now when I try to send/receive mail through Outlook 2000 it gives me the message that Internet Mail is not regestered properly. Please re-install and try again. I use the Office 2000 CD and have used the repair function to re- install and finally totally un-install and re-install and I always get the same message. I am running Windows 98SE. It worked fine before I had to re-install. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for all of your help and input. Dale ...

Strange error.
I'm working with an OLEDB connection to a Microsoft Access database, coding in VB.net ' Connection String is set here (called from constructor) Private Function GetConnection() As OleDb.OleDbConnection Return New OleDb.OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB. 4.0;" _ & "Data Source=" & mDataPath & "\DAQ.mdb") End Function ' Sub that's throwing the error: Public Sub insertStart(ByVal sTime As Date, ByVal jobID As Integer) Dim sql As String = "EXECUTE startTheor" insCmd = New Ole...

A Template or a Macro with the current date
Hi, Can i add the current date to a new template of a new macro? That is, i want to have a template where the current date is already mentioned.(or a macro that added the current date together with other features) When i tried to replay a macro of the add current date shortcut (ctrl+;) it added the same date that was recorded already and not the current one. Thanks a lot, Iris. Iris One way: Range("A1") = Date HTH Otto "iris" <sassonir@bgumail.bgu.ac.il> wrote in message news:18fcd0e0.0309291307.8079802@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > Can i add the ...

drop down arrow missing on pivot table when refreshed
I used this to get rid of old items in a pivot table. Sub DeleteItems() ' Dim ws As Worksheet Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField Dim pi As PivotItem On Error Resume Next For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets For Each pt In ws.PivotTables pt.RefreshTable For Each pf In pt.VisibleFields If pf.Name <> "Data" Then For Each pi In pf.PivotItems If pi.RecordCount = 0 And _ Not pi.IsCalculated Then pi.Delete End If Next End If Next Next Next end sub when refreshing the pivot table the drop down arrows on the page by fields disappear. We are runn...

Invalid month in Project Accounting error
When entering the project number in the Billing Entry screen in Project Accounting, I receive the following error: Unhandled script exception: Invalid month '0' in date function. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SETDATE This is currently only happening for one particular customer. I can't find anything in the knowledge base. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks, Eric ...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I have a pivot table using external data via ODBC. I have a chart based on my pivot table. The table and chart are working correctly. The PTcontains two levels of sales subtotals 1st level is by county 2nd level is by state. My client is telling me that the data in the chart is too detailed. He wants to have the both levels of subtotals in the PT, but only the county subtotals in the chart. If I delete the county sales subtotals from the chart, they are also deleted from the PT. Is it possible for the chart to be based on the PT and not show ...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...

Calculate As of Date Check Book Opening Balance
Hi Is there any way to calculate as of opening and closing balance of a given check for Payments and Deposits Listing report Module = Banak Management Regards Irfan ...

Outlook Error after URL change
We have already configured our internal DNS records to support crm.domain.com to point to the proper machine, and created the host headers on the web server. How do we get CRM to switch from "server1" to crm.domain.com? In a nutshell, we renamed the server from an internal name to a FQDN. Internally the CRM server still believes it is on http://server1 We are trying to access it now on http;//crm.domain.com. Our outlook worked properly before we made this change. After the change, only the web works and the outlook after a uninstall and reinstall, switching the server name whil...

TCP/IP error message
After moving and changing my account, I started getting an error message when sending a email saying that the TCP/IP conncection has been unexpectely terminated. However the message his being sent but it remains in my outbox. The service provider (SBC) is telling me it is an Outlook issue. Any ideas ? You might have to reset the tcp/ip "JP Peretz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1abc01c3fbff$9e6d47a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After moving and changing my account, I started getting > an error message when sending a email saying that the > TCP/IP connc...

Pivot tables layout
Hello, Doe anyone knows why the initial layout from a pivot table (2007) is different? In one sheet it provides a matrix in which I can drop row, colums and data items. In another sheet it only shows a square stating that I should use the pivot table field list?? regards, Just ...

Pivot tables #12
Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute valu of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of value that are both positive and negative in a pivot table and I would lik to sort the list by the absolute value each number -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Create a calculated field that uses the ABS function, and refers to the existing calculated field. For example: =ABS(Variance) oa6n < wrote: > Is it possible to insert a calculated field that is the absolute value > of an already existing calculated field. i.e I have a list of...

# DIV/0! error in Excel
I have a function that divides two numbers, sometimes those numbers are 0 so the result is # DIV/0!. My second function is based on the result of the first function. Since there isnt always data available for the first function I get the # DIV/0! error and my final calculation wont calculate. I need the final calculation to disregard any 0 cells or # DIV/0! errors and still calculate the data that is available. Hi You need to wrap your division with an IF() so it will evalluate the result before it puts anything in the cell. Try something like: =IF(A2>0,A3/A2,0) -- Andy. "He...

Timeout error in incident.update
I have an incident.update line in my post callout. No matter how simple the update strIncidentXml is, I always get timeout error from the server. Afterwards I changed my mind and decided to use SQL update statement to update the incidentbase table. Again I get timeout expired message (ErrorMessage: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding) What can be causing this? Why am I not being able to update incidents? Thanks in advance for your ideas. ...

Delete duplicates in table
Is there a "neat" way to delete records which are duplicates as defined as equal in a particlular field. I can do it with VBA but wonder whether it can be done in SQL. It's pretty easy IF you have a primary key assigned for that table AND you really, really know which records that you don't want to keep. For example you define a duplicate as having the same data in a field but other fields have different data. Which record stays and which record(s) get deleted? On the other hand if a record is completely duplicated in every field AND there are no relationships with ref...

Installing CRM3, multiple errors
I have installed CRM3 on a clean SBS2003 machine (under VirtualPC), but have got a series of errors and cannot now acess CRM at all. I followed the steps in the Implmentation Guide. I had to change the web site port to be 80 and the alias to be able to access it (as crm3demo). I installed CRM3 under Administrator login and was initially able to open CRM correctly, login as Administrator, go into the Administrator user and uncheck the restricted access check box. Everything appeared normal. Then I set up the sample data users in Active Directory and tried installing the sample data by ...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

Insert fields dynamically into database from a staging table
Hi all, In our lab when ever a test is performed results are stored in test_results table ( 10 records at maximum) and with click of a button these results should be loaded to database, but I have any issue here, each time the test_result table will have different field names ( one time it will have test1 , test2 , test3 with labid, next time it might have test1, test4, test5 and labid) so how can I load these fields from test_results table into database auomatically. Datebase has all these fields so how can I map the test_results tables fields to database fields to run my dynamic inse...

VC++ 2005
I am attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005 which compiles and links properly in VC++ 6.0. It seems to have problems with C++ i/o functions. Here is the error I get: g:\src\analyzer\digitdialpages.h(136) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_InFile' Line 136: ifstream m_InFile; The statment: include <fstream> is at the top of the source file. Some assistance would be helpful. We didn't have any problems with using ifstream or ofstream in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:22:47 -0500, "Raj Kulkarni...

Reconcile Voided Checks
I just noticed that my Bank Rec balance after reconciling my checks is not matching my GL balance for that account. It appears that the balance is off from 3 voided checks. It seems that the Bank Rec module doesn't take into account these voided checks when reconciling the account. Does anyone know how to get these reflected so it matches? Is bank rec listing the checks as not being voided or is gl still showing the checks? I would also look at the date the checks were voided and make sure it is before your cutoff date on the bank rec. "ryan" wrote: > I just notic...

Strange error...
Hi All, I have following 2 files in my project. //MLCommand.h typedef struct { char Name[25]; // Command Name BYTE numParams; // Number of Parameters void *params[ML_MAX_PARAMS]; }ML_Command; //MLC.h class ML { public: ....... ....... static ML_Error Configure (LPCTSTR INIFILE, void (*statusTarget)(char*,int,int)); static ML_Error SetTraceLevel (BYTE traceLevel); static ML_Error SetPortAndWindowHandle (char* PortName, HWND hwnd); ...... ...... }; when I compile the project I am getting following errors: mlcommand.h(23) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifie...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 Error Report
Hi, Just to get helps on the following : I've the Microsoft Outlook 2000 (come with Ms Office 2000 Premium with full installation) installed on the Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1. Had configured the corporate Internet Email as well. The problem is when sometime trying to type a new or replied or forwarding of email which is going to be send out, then will prompt the error report message. After i click on do not send, then it will straight away closed the whole Outlook 2000 application & the mail without saved the message. So i've to re-open again and re-type...

Error - Did not CLose Before Exiting
I'm receiving an error.. "...did not close the file before exiting" Money needs to verify the information in your file When I click Yes I then recevie the error.... "The email address or Password is in correct" ....if you are opening an existing file, sign in without access to online services. I know the password is correct as I have not changed it and it works with an older version of this file(from 1-month ago). I've tried to repair the current file, but was unsuccessful How can I sign in offline? Hello: My recommendation is to restore a ...

Query to Redistribute a Table
Hi I am struggling with how to query a table with the current structure: Field1 Field2 ...Field14 Jan Feb Mar Apr... x y ...z 10 15 13 16... etc, It represents sales per month to customers per delivery adress, product and so forth.The numbers under each month respresents the sales for that month. I need to be able to query so I can see all detalis (ie fileds 1-14) per row per month, ie redistribute that original table so I can use month as a field and still use all the original fields. My new table needs to be something link Month Field 1 Field2 ... Field14 New ...