Enable the option multiple remit-to address feature in MGP 9.0

Please enable the option multiple remit-to address feature that is available
in MGP 9.0.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=665e97a6-6111-46f5-b7dc-a79645d45525&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

How to use outlook address in Excel
Hello, I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I keep all my contact-data of my customers. So, I want to select a customer from my Outlook contactlist when I am writing a new invoice in Excel. In Word, I have a macro which does this, but unfortunately the Application.GetAddress does not work in Excel. Can somebody help me ? "Henny Slokker" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like > to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I...

Exporting Custom Security Roles CRM 4.0
Is there any way of exporting custom security roles in CRM 4.0? It appears only the OOB Security Roles are 'exportable'. It only makes sense that customized ones could be exported. I don't have any problems exporting custom security roles. Aren't they listed in the export customizations list? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Kraig" <kraigr3@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9737235c-b921-4d9b-902b-6f5056525fd7@c65g2000hsa.googlegroup...

how to select multiple text boxes in excel for formatting
I am trying to select multiple text boxes for formatting the font but seem unable to select all of them other than to click on each one individually. Is there an easy way to select all of the text boxes at once? To select multiple objects on the sheet -- Click on one object Hold the Ctrl key, and click on additional objects To select all the objects on the sheet -- Choose Edit>Go To, click Special Select Objects, click OK Or, to work with specific objects, you can add the 'Select Multiple Objects' tool to one of your toolbars: Choose Tools>Customize Select the Commands tab...

Counting occurences with multiple entries
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with a large volume of data. I want to count how many times the equipment id (column A) comes up with a specific fault (Column B)i.e Fail. There could be numerous entires for the same piece of equipment with different types of faults. I've tried count, countif etc... but cant get the formula to lookup the value and count up the occurences properly. Can anyone help? Thanks. Try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="equipment id"),--(B1:B100="Fail")) With equipment id in cell C1 =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=C1),--(B1:B100="Fail...

"Transfer Out" Call Option
I manually entered into Money 2007 Deluxe a covered call (buy stock, sell to open for a call option) that I made in September 2007. In November 2007 I transferred all of the assets (including the stock and short call) to another account. I was able to "transfer out" all of the equities to the new account. When I try to transfer the call MS Money says that "The activity 'transfer out' is unavailable for the investment type you have selected." In reality the calls were transferred from brokerage to brokerage. Any ideas how to make this happen in MS Money 2007? Thank...

End user wants to create items in Global Address List
I have an end user who wants to be able to create distribution lists and entries in the global address list. Any idea how I can configure him to do this? Douglas he would have to have Exchange permissions, and that isn't a particularly good idea... "Douglas McIver" <douglas@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OFGd$QhiEHA.1104@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have an end user who wants to be able to create distribution lists and > entries in the global address list. Any idea how I can configure him to do > this? > > Douglas > > ...

Problems with address books
I've had to re-install outlook '97 a couple of times to sort out some problems. Now I find that contacts isn't the default mail list. That's to say when I want to send an email the list of people is from an old address book and not from the contact list I have in front of me! How do I make sure that when I want to send an email or fax that I'm presented with a choice from my contact list? How can I safely delete the old address books which are now a waste of space? Peter ...

Can CRM 4.0 professional run on Windows SBS 2003?
CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Small Business Server, and CRM 3.0 professional. Apparently, CRM 4.0 doesn't come in a "for Small Business Server". Instead, it ships as "professional" and "enterpriese" editions. Has anyone tried running CRM 4.0 on Windows Small Business Server 2003? Andy Hi, I'm running CRM 4.0 workgroup on SBS 2003 R2, didnt have any problems yet. As long as you have your ReportServices right during installation, you should be fine. Alex "Andy" wrote: > CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Smal...

exporting to address book
I want to export address's from excell into address book for the mac. DIF is not available and have tried other formats to no avail. Anyone know how to do this. I have 1000 names, address's, phone numbers and email address's and wish to email to this group. Thanks Scotty Scotty I would look at either csv or txt output (File>Save as...), there are very few address books in the PC world certainly that don't offer these import formats -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Scotty&...

Knowledge base features (HTML style)
Another big gap in the current CRM functionality is inability to apply HTML style formatting to the articles. I just read a post by Michael Faden and totally agree with him "I cant believe that this is not possible." KB is intended for support issues. Sometimes, a picture is worth a thousand words. In my invironment, it is almost vital to be able to apply HTML style formatting, including inserting pictures. What are the Microsoft's plans about it? Is there a way around? Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugges...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

Where can I delete an old/incorrect email address?
I'm using Outlook 2003 So I have, say, Sandy in my contacts book. Her email is SW@...... Later her email changes to SAW@...... I make the change in my contacts. But when I'm creating a new email and I start to type "Sandy..." in the TO field, it still finds the old "SW@..." address. Why? How can I delete that old & incorrect address forever? (Without starting from scratch and loosing all my old email?) Thanks Gary use arrow keys to highlight 'bad' address then hit delete btn "jabadoodle" <jabadoodle@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Linking multiple sheets
I need to set up a spreadsheet that links to 12 others. On each of the others there may be 100 rows(or less) of information to bring in to the master. Is it possible to write a formula that enables the link to pull in only rows that contain information? I don't want blank rows between each of the 12 groups of information I'm sure an expert will chime in with something better, but I've done similar with lookup functions. don't do it direct or it will be slow. I let everything come over to one master workbook, then use a lookup page that consolidates the data. "...

Using Outlook client for CRM 3.0 in a remote office
I need to set up access to the corporate CRM from several remote offices. All of them have VPN connections (Windows or Checkpoint). What are the steps required to configure remote clients to be able to use CRM features in Outlook. Remote users can connect to CRM through Internet Expolorer. Thanks. Assuming they are connected, the isntallation over a VPN connection should not be any different than a typicaly installation. If the connection is slow though, the first synch & Go Offline process will be noticiably slower though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mkatsev"...

Damn the accept/change downloaded transactions feature!!!
I recently upgraded from Money 2001 to Money 2004 and I HATE IT! My favorite feature of Money was the ability to download all my transactions electronically from my bank, and then decide how they would be categorized and entered into my account register. Now it's so much more complicated with this "Accept/Change" stuff!!! I realize this has been around since Money 2002, but I'm just experiencing this horror now. I HATE the way it just puts new transactions right into your register! And what the heck does "Accept" or "Change" mean anyway? Do they mean...

the same outbound SMTP address for multible users
Hi group Her is a tricky one Is it possible to configure Microsoft Exchange 2003 recipients so the emails seems to be comming from the same sender SMTP address e.x. info@domain.com when the sends email outside the organisation (not internal) it must be done on the server level and not in Outlook using "From" field Thanks in advance B.Hansen MCP Denmark On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:25:12 +0100, "Bjarne Hansen" <bhansen1@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi group > >Her is a tricky one >Is it possible to configure >Microsoft Exchange 2003 recipients so the emails see...

Sorting Multiple Sheets
I have a workbook with multiple sheets. The main sheet has 2 columns, 1 for first name, 1 for last name. The remaining sheets all have formulas to pull the first and last names automatically from the 1st sheet. If a user sorts the names on the first sheet, they will sort on subsequent sheets, but the information that goes with those names on subsequent sheets will not be included in the sort, thereby misplacing information. Is there anyway to remedy this, short of sorting each sheet each time there is an addition to any one sheet? ...

using std::deque in multiple threads
I have a thread that listens on a message queue and populates a std::deque with events from that message queue, but only holds the latest 100. In my main thread, I want to populate a listbox with the information from that deque. So, it ends up being that one thread can add/remove items from the deque while another thread is trying to iterate through them. How can I make this thread-safe? Thanks, PaulH The code looks a bit like this: std::deque<MESSAGE_TYPE> m_dequeMessages; CMyClass::MessageThread() { //... while (ReadMsgQueue(hMsgQueue, &msg,...)) { m_dequeMessages.pu...

publication designs in publisher
i am trying to create a flyer in publisher. basically, i have about 7 or 8 different sheets, all with the same content, but i want to have a different publication design for each one, so i can show my boss variations. however, when i try to change the publication design on say, page 3, it changes it on page 1. i can't seem to have 7 or 8 different sheets, all with different publication designs. is this because it sees all these sheets as one publication rather than 7 or 8? any help would be much appreciated. thank you! Read the HELP file how to turn off the Synchronisation. -- ...

Label Options
I am creating binder spine labels using Publisher. It will allow me to make more than one copy per page, but I would like to make at least 4 different labels per page. Any suggestions? What version Publisher? What size are the labels? You will need to setup your page manually. Arrange, Layout Guides (This layout is for Avery's CD spine label) Side Margins 1.34 Top & bottom margins .5 Grid guides 1 column 15 rows zero spacing. If you are creating your own label sizes, the above is a sample of how to do a page layout so each label is different. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mv...

Outlook Profiles #9
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C56148.FB334CF0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0036_01C56148.FB334CF0" ------=_NextPart_001_0036_01C56148.FB334CF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In order to eliminate the wizard that runs when a new user first logs = into Outlook, I created a default PRF file and configured Outlook using = the "Custom Installation Wizard". Everything works fine except I cannot = configure the profile file so ...

Multiple copies of a worksheet
I am creating a workbook with up to 30 sheets. I have created a templat in sheet 2, and want to copy that sheet 29 times for multiple users t them enter data into. It is rather burdensome to keep selecting an copying (w/ move to end) sheets until I have the amount I need. Is there a way to create multiple copies at one time? Any help i appreciated -- SirSF ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SirSFZ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2168 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55819 ...

Need to merge multiple records in to one.. Can it be done?
I have a table with thousands of records containing a clients name in one field, a date in a second field and then a note in a third field. A new record is created each time a note was entered for that client. Example: Client A 01/01/01 First Note Client A 01/05/01 Second Note Client A 02/10/01 Third Note Client B 01/01/01 First Note What I need to do is convert this information so each client only has one record and in that record are all of their notes and the dates for those notes. The data is going to be imported in a new program so it must be in the new format. Can someone ...

CRM 4.0 VPC Problem
I downloaded CRM 4.0 VPC, extracted them, and I got MSDYCRM40VPC_BASE.vhd. After I create a new virtual machine for this vhd, I got an message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device" when I clicked Start. So, it have not brought me to WINDOW LOGIN SCREEN. Anyone had this CRM 4.0 VPC worked, please help me how to get it work to get away from a message above. Thanks and Appreciations -Toi "Toi Day" <ToiDay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BF3D76-10D8-4CF0-90BC-EFF8E0D925A0@microsoft.com... > I...