Employee Count #2

Hello all, we have 500 lic for employee count and we are at 462 right
now.. I know we have to order from our supplier but does anyone know
where I can find the breakdown on prices to up our employee count...Many
thanx... I looked on customer source but could not find... we are still
using GP 8 sp 3 don't think that would make a difference but what the
hell just through it in there
0
Brianm1 (20)

Brian,

The pricing is different depending on what licensing mode you are on for GP.
Your GP partner is the best source of this information, since they have all
your details.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Brian" <Brianm@mtewood.com> wrote in message
> Hello all, we have 500 lic for employee count and we are at 462 right
> now.. I know we have to order from our supplier but does anyone know where
> I can find the breakdown on prices to up our employee count...Many
> thanx... I looked on customer source but could not find... we are still
> using GP 8 sp 3 don't think that would make a difference but what the hell
> just through it in there

0
victoria (3340)

Indicate matching records across 2 forms
I have a form with 18 seperate fields. frm_Points Run_point_Venue_A Run_point_Venue_B Run_point_Venue_C and so on... I have another form which is Called 'frm_Getrounds' with a field called 'Note' Though there are not 18 matching records for 'Note'; any one of the 18 fields can match any of the contents of 'Note'. Though they only match once. In other words the 'Notes' contents are unique, as are the fields on 'frm_Points' and will not repeat. Both Forms are bound by a Primary Key: [Run_No] an example of both forms is below: frm_Point...

Using 2 Inboxes but want sent items to go to respective Sent boxes
Hi I manage 2 In Boxes (I log in as my main profile for outlook and have the 2nd attached to my profile) for my work place with Outlook XP. However when I send e-mails, all sent mail is automatically placed in my main profiles Sent basket. What I want to know is, is there a way to have Outlook to have the sent mail iotems from my 'secondary' inbox attached to my main profile to send it to the secondary e-mail profiles sent box and not the default one for my main profile... Many thanks If you have multiple Identities via which you can send, your reply-to o From email would...

Full Item Count vs. Partial Item Count
I am trying to syncronize the inventory in my store with the counts in HQ. I have about 52000 items in my store. When I run a worksheet 501: Full Item Count, it runs for about a half-hour, then times out. I've tried bumping up the connection timeout interval, but no luck. Is there any way to perform a partial item count, so it only uploads the counts for a certain department or category? That is what I really need anyway (quantities for two categories are messed up, about 4500 items out of 52000). I have some SQL scripts that will syncronize the store ops and HQ data, but I want so...

linker problem #2
I've just moved to a new machine and everything is OK except that about 20% of the time the linker fails and reports Linking... LINK : error : Internal error during EmitMap ExceptionCode = C0000005 ExceptionFlags = 00000000 ExceptionAddress = 0043FA43 NumberParameters = 00000002 ExceptionInformation[ 0] = 00000000 ExceptionInformation[ 1] = 7375708B CONTEXT: Eax = 7375705F Esp = 0012F7C0 Ebx = 00591962 Ebp = 0012F8DC Ecx = 4D89D38B Esi = 0085A61E Edx = 00591962 Edi = 0085A61E Eip = 0043FA43 EFlags ...

Row count
Hi, I have a row consisting of a number of percentages, and I want a cell at the end of the row to display the number of cells that are greater than 100% eg: 56% 45% 76% 109% 34% 156% 12% 2 Does anyone here smarter than me know how do do this in excel? Thanks Hi Andrew not sure about the smarter bit ... just played with this before :) =COUNTIF(A1:A9,">"&100%) Cheers JulieD "Andrew" <Andrewdickson99@nospam.com> wrote in message news:cb9o3l$p60$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk... > Hi, > > I have a row consisting of a number of percentages, and I w...

1-52 pages, 8,000 employee numbers
Dear Excel, I have the ultimate challenge: to do job books for 8,000 employees. The form is completed, but the request is to make booklets of 52 pages for each employee. Each page of the booklet must also have each employee's number on it (0001 to 8000). Each page o fthe booklet must be numbered with the week number from 01 to 52. Therefore I need to auto generate 416,000 pages. Ridiculous I know but nobody listens to us! How can I export the above scenario to PDF from Excel? Thanks On Apr 19, 2:17=A0pm, gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 <gatecrasher...@gmail.com> wr...

synchronizing #2
I was wondering if anyone knew how to sychronize office XP with two different computers. If you know please let me knows. Thanks ...

Closing billing cycle #2
I'm getting an error message when I close the billing cycle that 4 customers are out of balance and it won't let me close any accounts. I've looked at the customers and I can't see anything wrong with them. Any suggestions? Basically what it is telling is that your the Accounts Receivable and the Last Closing Balance for those 4 customers do not match. You need to make them equal, in order to do that you need to make note of the Accounts Receivable Balance and the Customer Account Number from the error message. Then run this SQL statement in SO Admin UPDATE Customer SET ...

Appointment Reminders #2
I am running Outlook XP on WIN NT 4.0, when i recieve reminders for appointments it only shows in the taskbar. On Outlook 98 on WIN NT, the reminder use to pop up mid screen. Is there a fix? Thanks. Kevin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Outlook XP on WIN NT 4.0, when i recieve > reminders for appointments it only shows in the taskbar. > On Outlook 98 on WIN NT, the reminder use to pop up mid > screen. Is there a fix? Thanks. What is checked in the "When new items arrive in my Inbox" section of Tools>Options>E-mail Optio...

Urgent
Running RMS 2.0.0113 with SQL server 2.0 I receive error #-2147217871 when doing a recall of a workorder. The Query shown is: SET NOCOUNT ON SELECT [oRDER}.id, [Order].time, [Order].referenceNumber, isnull(customer.lastname,"), [Order].comment from[order] left outer join customer on [order].customerid= customer.id where ([order].type = ?) and ([Order].closed = 0) and (([Order].customerid = ?) or (? = 0)) order by [order].time This appears to an on and off situation as of this morning. I have not had this problem before this and no system changes were implemented. I did a reindex t...

flow charts #2
When I was in construction, we had a paper flow chart that had horizonal lines for WHO and for HOW LONG. First day of construction (April 1st) was for the earth movers, (7 days) Just underneath that was the survayors. (Started on the 5th day of earth movers and lasted 4 days) Then came the trenchers to put in the underground piping (April 8th, for 3 days), Electricians (April 8th 4 days) If you get the gist of the chart, is there one out there that will simply show this? BTW, the bars were colored and you could see at a glance as to what was supposed to be happening on any given day....

Outlook 2002 Post Service Pack 2 Hotfix Package
Where can I locate and download the hotfix (kbQFE kbbug kbfix kbofficexppresp3fix KB821804 kbAudEndUser)? I have not been able to it. ...

Complicated sort #2
I had to edit the formula, but I was able to get it to work to a certai point. Thanks - saved me a bunch of tim -- inthewa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- intheway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=672 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26859 ...

softball team #2
Ok I'm in a bind , I would like to be abel to keep track of my girls softball team rotation. I would like to keep track of batting order and player positions for 12 girls we play 4 innings and play 8games. There is a template on here that would work but it is set up for 13 girls and 12 games and 6 inning. Can I adjust that template to fit my needs. That template I found when I typed in t-ball and it was created by Joel. Please someone help. ...

Formatting Cell Text #2
I have a spreadsheet that contains about 61 pages of information. Each row is 1 cell that we've made larger to accomidate an address being centered in the cell using spaces and word wrap. In Excel 2000 it was fine. We've upgraded to Excel 2003 and now the formatting is lost. The cell shows the text all over the place kind of like it is taking the spaces as text entry and without manually going into each cell and backspacing we can't get it to line up. Is there some option that we don't have ticked or did the upgrade change the formatting of the cell someway? In 20...

Random Number Generator #2
I am using the Excel Random Number Generator in a Monte Carlo simulation. When I open a separate very large file and do a copy/paste from the Monte Carlo into the separate file, the random number generator seems to have a distinct upward bias (from the time of the copy/paste until the very large file is closed). Anyone with insight into the cause and/or solutions would be very much appreciated. Jeff - Which version of Excel? Which random number generator? (RAND, Analysis ToolPak, or VBA RND) Describe how someone could replicate your steps. Describe how you are measuring "dis...

Hyperlinks #2
I am creating a spreadsheet that has a column of web addresses. How do I turn off the hyperlink feature in Excel? I just want the column to be in text format. Thanks. W Weldin ...

setting up 2 hotmail accounts in outlook 2002
From what I have seen, I should be able to set up 4 hotmail accounts in outlook 2002, butr I have only 2, and the second keeps getting a timeout error: I have tried deleting an recreating the account in outlook, but it makes no difference, and I have looked in knowledge base without getting a solution that works. Help? ...

Reducing file size #2
I have a worksheet/file that is 20mb because it contains a lot of links, formulas, and apparently some embedded coding. I think the coding is there because the file uses Hyperion Essbase to retrieve data from a financial general ledger. In order to reduce the file size, I highlight the entire sheet, select copy, then paste values into a new worksheet in a new file. This leaves me with approximately 8,000 rows and 20 columns of data. The size of the new file is 12mb. I would expect the new file size to be much less than 12mb. Is there a way to further reduce the file size, or am I ...

Conditional count of dates before deadline
I am in the process of preparing compliance reports for a review cycle. An important piece of information is whether or not compliance was reached within 1 year of the audit. In the dB I have a range of dates when evidence of compliance was submitted for each entity. What I would like to do is get a count of compliance completed within the year for each entity. I have tried count if and IIF statements without any success. I was able to successfully apply conditional formatting to those dates that were > 1 yr due date. Thanks in advance for your thoughts Could you share some fiel...

How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2
I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office. "ayanda" wrote: > I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the > microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. > Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? ...

Transaction count
Other than using my Z and ZZ reports, is there a report that I can run that will give me the number of transactions over a period of time? I would like to use this information to determine our items per transaction and also dollars per transaction for any give day, week, month or year. -- Kris hi Kris, There is on report called SO Manager> Utilities> Crystal Report > RegAnalys.def which may help you else send me the specs I do for you free. Regards Akber "Kris" wrote: > Other than using my Z and ZZ reports, is there a report that I can run that > will give m...

CRM must accept service activities larger than employee work hours
When we try to search employee's available time for a service activity with a duration that is larger than the employee's work hours, CRM can't find available people, even if there is no activities scheduled for that employee. For sample: You have an activity with 24 hours of duration. An employee that works 8 hours per day, can accept that activity and execute it in 3 working days. So if my employee have 24 hours sequentially available, but distributed between his regular working time, than I can schedule that activity for him. My suggestion is that Microsoft includes a c...

Trying to make a duplicate roster with a button. #2
That seems like it would be easier, but sometimes easier isn't what i wanted... : -- virte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- virtex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26516 ...

Excel8.olb corrupt with no admin permissions #2
I've been struggling with an odd issue here for several days. Situation is as follows: As per company directive, all users are required to members of the local Users group on their NT or in2K workstations, and to not be members of the Power Users or Administrators groups. With one particular user, if he does not have admin rights on his machine, he gets an error when opening Excel about excel8.olb or excel9.ob (depending on the version of office) being missing and corrupt (and I have to kill the application, as the error pops up constantly). If he's a member of the Administrators grou...