Edit printed document for Item transfer entry

I want the item transfer entry module works the same as sales trx entry. You
have to input the passwod after the document has been printed. The next time
other users want to open the document number, they have to input the password.
Is there a way to do that? I know we can use VB, but I am blind about VB.
Please help me.
Any help will be appreciated.
0
ano (57)