edit lot number attributes

I'm receiving error "lot number was not found" after I select a lot for an
item to edit

Run CheckLinks first and then Reconcile against the inventory tables

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"tmhr" wrote:

> I'm receiving error "lot number was not found" after I select a lot for an
> item to edit

Vlookup edited
Hello all you wonderfulhelp, Is it possible to avoid "NA" when using "vlookup" function. I need info only where it brings results. Thank you -- smile =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B1,C1:D4,2)),"",VLOOKUP(B1,C1:D4,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200851 Example of using ISNA rather than ISERROR which hides all errors. =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(G1,$A$1:$F$31,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(G1,$A$1:$F$31,2,FALSE)) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 7 May 2009 09:26:02 -0700, israel <israel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all you wonderfulhelp, > >...

Numbers beginning with 0
Hi all! I'm having trouble figuring out what to do for a client. She has a speradsheet of addresses and unfortunately one postcode is 0200 (australian postcode). Of course when adding it into excel it obviously chops off the 0 and simply sets it to 200. When mail merging it is causing all sorts of grief and simply changing the format of the cell from number to text is apparently not helping. Is there a way to prevent excel from taking away the zero in a number formatted cell? Thanks in advance! How is she "adding" the post code to XL? If typing it in, preformat the c...

SOP Invoice unposted, Document number already Exists
I have some SOP Invoices that when searching them in document inquiry they show as unposted, but when I try to open one in the SOP Transactions windows it says that the document number already exists? What is happening here and how can I fix it. GP 7.5 SQL 2000 I must have looked all day long on the knowledge base and couldn't find anything. You probably saved the transactions which would leave them in a work table. This then locks all future use of the document number so duplicate reords are not created. >-----Original Message----- >I have some SOP Invoices that when search...

Convert degree from decimal number to the standard format (degre.
How to Convert degree from decimal number to the standard format (degree ° minutes ´ seconds″. I tried custom but could not work out for some degrees. Thanks On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:23:01 -0800, "Zainelabdin" <Zainelabdin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to Convert degree from decimal number to the standard format (degree � >minutes � seconds?. >I tried custom but could not work out for some degrees. >Thanks Here's one way: Divide your decimal degrees by 24. Then format the cell as: Format/Cells/Number/Custom Type: h� m' s.00\" ...

View pareto chart by sorting the max number on the bottom
Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? The order is determined by the Row Source of the chart. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "sq75222" wrote: > Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show > in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? > > ...

Sort House Numbers
How can I get excel to sort house numbers as I would like, i.e 1,2,2a,3,4,5,5a,5b, et. etc. So far I've ailed miserably. Any help out there? TIA Mike G Hi Mike, You will have to separate the digits into a separate cell. Extraction of a Group of Digits and Dashes, from postings by Harlan Grove Extract the First Set of Digits (#DigitsFirstID) http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/grove_digitsid.htm#DigitsFirstID -- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvp...

i want to set conditional format to cells containing odd numbers
i want to set conditional format to cells containing odd numbers 1. Select the cell/Range (say A1:A10). Please note that the cell reference A1 mentioned in the formula is the active cell in the selection. Active cell will have a white background even after selection 2. From menu Format>Conditional Formatting> 3. For Condition1>Select 'Formula Is' and enter the below formula =MOD(A1,2) 4. Click Format Button>Pattern and select your color (say Red) 5. Hit OK PS: If you are using XL2007 Goto Home tab>Styles>Conditional Formatting>Manage rules>New...

How do I allow or disallow editing
I have a form (in MS Access 2007)that is used an an input form for updating linked tables. I want to change the property of some text boxes on the form to be editable based on the contents of another field. For example; if a field contains a date (delivery date)in it, I want to no longer allow the user to change the EquipmentName or EquipmentQuantity fields. I want the the field to still be displayed but no longer capable of being edited. Is there an easy way to do this? I prefer to do this without writing VB code, but I can if that is the best way. Thanks! In the current e...

Excel cells should take number format and/or optional text eg Dec.
I usually pre-set number formats and other limitations on forms to ensure that I get the information that I need. Often, however, the date is vague and requires text, e.g., Nov 2005 instead of 11/1/05, which is Excel's default if you type in "Nov 2005." I can alleviate the issue on my own work, but my forms need to remain locked when being used by others. My suggestion is that an option be offered so a cell could take either/or text or number in the case of dates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the ...

How do i count the number of text Entries of one word over a range
To explain here is an example of the columns i have: THC will not Span Nox will not Span THC fails AVU THC will not Span I would like to be able to count how many times the phrase "THC" is mentioned over the course of hundreds of data entry columns? With this example i would look to have the answer of 3. Please can anyone help. Thanks =COUNTIF(A:A,"*THC*") -- Regards! Stefi „Chris Eaton” ezt írta: > To explain here is an example of the columns i have: > > THC will not Span > Nox will not Span > THC fails AVU...

access 2007 what is the maximum number of printed pages allowed
"Robin C." <RobinC@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:91A02207-D49C-44FC-B90D-305C2881C714@microsoft.com... > "Robin C." <RobinC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91A02207-D49C-44FC-B90D-305C2881C714@microsoft.com... > ...

Cannot Delete Attribute Maps through API
So it doesn't appear that there is any supported way to manage attribute maps through the CRM API. How can we maintain and distribute CRM customizations to other environments without this capability? Is it just me or is this a serious oversight on Microsofts part. Hi John, Do you mean the attribute mappings between two entities? In that case you should be able to manage them through the CRM API. Just go to Settings -> Customization -> Customize entities -> Open one of the involved entities -> click 1:N or N:1 relationships on the left hand side -> Open a relationsh...

Checking cell for Number
I have about 200 numbers in column A. I would like to enter any number in Column B. In column C I would like, it to show if the number is used or free. can this be done with a if statement? Thanks Try... =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A$200,B1),"Used","Free") If you have a list of numbers in Column B that you'd like to check, enter the above formula in C1, and copy and paste the formula to your other cells in Column C. Hope this helps! In article <E5CA9196-6FCF-492C-B488-1B7E431720CF@microsoft.com>, Lee <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have abou...

edit suggest names when completing To, cc and bcc fields
Apparently I don't have an Address Book linked to Outlook 2000. No matter, because I seem to be ok with the suggest names feature, which I guess is not Address Book-linked, but linked to a memory bank of names and corresponding addresses typed in during the past. However, here is my question: How do you edit this Suggest Names list? In particular, A. Suppose you want to stop Outlook from suggesting a particular name because it is not current anymore. Worse, you might inadvertantly click on it and send msg to somebody you don't want to receive it. Is there a way to delet...

Problem displaying string data in Edit box
Hi, I am trying to display a CString in an Editbox. In the dialog, I have set the edit box to multiline, read-only, auto vertical scroll and want return. I set the Edit box with the CString variable when a serial handler occurs. The serial handler code is obtained from http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/serial.aspx and have integrated into my main dialog. I have created a edit box variable in my dialog and create a member variable within the main dialog window. When the serial handler is called, I store the serial message into the CString variable and use SetwindowText() to display the st...

Mangled Exchange 2000 Attributes in Windows 2000 Forests
Were upgrading from 2000 AD and Exchange to 2003 AD and Exchange we are doing the Exchange server first. According to KB Article ID: 314649 To prevent Mangled Attributes in Windows 2000 Forests that contain an Exchange 2000 Servers we need to run the; ldifde -i -f inetorgpersonprevent.ldf -v -c DC=Domain,DC=com Script. When I tried to do this, I received an error that the From To DN is incorrect. Not knowing what this meant searched the console. The script wants to rename the ms-Exch-Assistant-Name, ms-Exch-LabeledURI, and the ms-Exch-House-Identifier CN attributes to msExch...

Event ID 9554
Hello, I"m getting the following error: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/11/2005 Time: 1:33:15 PM User: N/A Computer: !@#$!# Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: 3b5b90b3-9fcd-4540-9858-d13d6498e9e1. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 3b 5b 90 b3 - 9fcd - 4540 -9858 - d13d6498e9e1 \b3\90\5b\3b\cd\9f\40\45\98\58\d1\3d\64\98\e9\e1 (msE...

comparing columns of numbers
Hi If you have 2 columns of numbers and you want to find the numbers that are in one columns but not the other, and you type say A10=B10 then when you find a figure that is in one column but not the other you insert/delete a line and then drag the formula down again to keep checking. Is there any better formula I can use or anyway I can do it so I don't have to keep dragging down the formula Public Sub ProcessData() Const TestCol1 As String = "A" Const TestCol2 As String = "B" Dim i As Long Dim LastRow As Long With Application .ScreenUpdating = Fal...

OT...Free Trial...Digital Image Starter Edition 2006...OT
Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006. This is a fully functional, downloadable trial version with all the bells and whistles of MS Digital Image Suite 2006. The program will revert to very limited functionality after the 60 day trial period. Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 http://tinyurl.com/8x6ea Be aware that it's a 109 MB download.... BTW, this program includes Photo Story 3.1 and it has the capability to create VCDs. -- John Inzer Guess a dial-up connection might take a while, huh? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micr...

Find number of weekdays and wekend days given a total number of da
Hello, I have a question for the gurus here. I am working on a spreadsheet where in column A I have Total # of Vacation days. Example: # Vac Days --- # Weekdays --- # Weekend days 75 55 20 44 32 12 25 19 6 I figured this out by simply creating a list like this 1 Weekday 2 Weekday 3 Weekday 4 Weekday 5 Weekday 6 Weekend 7 Weekend And so on... And then doing a countif to figure out how many of either on...

Count number of records after filtering
Hello, Probably a question that's easy to answer but I have been searching for hours now & it's driving me rather crazy: I have applied a filter to a form and now I want to know how many records I have got as a result, or better, I want to know if there are any records left - how do I do that? Tried so far: If Form.Recordset.Count = 0 Then ... If Iserror(Form.RecordSet.Count) Then ... If EOF(Recordset) Then ... but that all does not work. Thanks, Gerwin Gerwin: An easy way is to add a hidden text box, txtCount say, to the form, with a ControlSourc...

Directory attributes
What code do I use to change directory attributes? -- Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software EasyNN-plus. The easy way to build neural networks. http://www.easynn.com > What code do I use to change directory attributes? > Look at the code for this sample: http://www.codeproject.com/file/cfilemanip.asp --- Ajay Take a look at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fileio/fs/setfileattributes.asp Tom <steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:ms7ef2lo9l3sso9eq9a2ps98mjkumjc50d@4ax.com... > What code do I use to change directo...

In-Cell Editing
When In-Cell Editing is turned off in a table view the last row of the table is selected. I have my contacts table sorted by Full Name/Ascending and the last contact in the table is selected!? Is this a normal behavior for Outlook or am I missing something? I would like the first row to be selected. I posted a similar question 2 days ago and it appears everyone is avoiding the post like a plague. Any help will be appreciated James Yes, this appears to be the normal behavior after each start of Outlook 2003. However, once I select a record (first, last, or somewhere in the middle), leave...

Excel default formatting of numbers
I have a CSV file which is generated by an inhouse application. One of the columns in this file has a four digit code, which are text but made of numerical digits. Some of the codes start with one or more zeroes, ie 0012, 0013, 0014 etc. The problem is when my users open the file in Excel the column has been formatted as numbers and the leading zeroes have been trimmed, so 0013 becomes 13. I do not want my users to have to play around with formatting. Also even if I do select the column and change the formatting to text the leading zeroes are still missing. Please could anyone help me with a ...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...