eConnect PM Schema distribution item

Whenever I  use eConnect PM  distribution on my invoices, I see that the two
default distrbution account  are always present ; namely

Pay on the credit side
Purchase on the debit side

This is despite the fact I'm explicitly entering in the distribution item of
the Schema my own debiting and crediting accounts. so the result  is I can
see my distributing account along with these two.

Kindly advice on how I can ensure via eConnect that the Purchases Invoices
distribution list I can only see the distribution accounts I specify in the
eConnect XML

Copying sent items
Is there a way to copy all sent items from a group of users to the dept supervisor? I know that you can create a client side rule to do this, but I am looking for other options since the users could actually turn this rule off. Running Exchange 5.5 and using Outlook 2000. Thanks for any help Better to journal if your goal is to save all the emails. On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:11:05 -0700, "cglady2000" <cglady2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to copy all sent items from a group of users to the dept >supervisor? I know that you can create a clien...

HELP: Deleted Items Limit Set to 0 days does not work!
Hi Gurus, I've set the Deleted Items Limit to 0 days from the Deletion Setting at the Mail store level but when i delete an item from one of the mailbox it does not removed from the server immediately. Has anyone come accross this issue? Please advice. Thanks in advance On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:20:23 +0800, "hanafiah" <hanafiahh@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi Gurus, > >I've set the Deleted Items Limit to 0 days from the Deletion Setting at the >Mail store level but when i delete an item from one of the mailbox it does >not removed from the server immediat...

Add non-inventory item in MO Reciept entry (Unit Cost)
Dear All, I am using the (Add Component) button on the MO Reciept entry screen to add some non-inventory items, I notice that the decimal places for the unit cost is (2) although my Functional currency is (3). Kindly advice for the reason behind this, or if there is any setup required for that. Thanks Dear, Go to Tools --> Setup --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order Processing Find Decimal Places for Non-inventoried Items, click on the Expantion Button near to the Currency Field and set the decimal places for you curreny. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS S...

KITTING WITH SERIALISED ITEMS
CAN KITTING BE DONE FOR SERIALISED ITEMS? IF NOT THE BEST SOLUTION ...

Forwarding a news item
Using Outlook 2002 on WinXP. I use it for both mail and news. This morning I tried to forward an item from the newsreader (it says "Microsoft Outlook Newsreader" at the top of the screen), and was told there was a problem with my communications setup. How can I diagnose this? And can I forward an item from the newsreader to parties in my mail address book? Thanks. -- ----------------------------------------------------- Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle@gmail.com ...

schemas and empty elements
Hi, Another silly question - by default if I define a specific element as a string (xsd:string) in a schema, if I validate a document against that schema and the element is empty, should it, or should it not pass through successfully?? Basically, I know there is an <empty> tag to put in the schema if you require a field to be empty, but if you want it to be either containing a string or be empty, will it pass through validation if you do nothing but declare the element as as string?? Cheers Chris chris@yahoo.com wrote: > Another silly question - by default if I define a specif...

Copy/export: distribution Lists
Hi, I have multiple Distribution Lists, in my outlook contacts, that I want to export it into excel file, each distribution list alone. How to do that?? Thank you. You can export DL's. Read the reply to your other post. -- Russ Valentine "sue840" <sue840@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:543F8231-F16B-4D53-ACA2-6916F05C1908@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have multiple Distribution Lists, in my outlook contacts, that I want to > export it into excel file, each distribution list alone. How to do that?? > Thank you. ...

How To Show Drag Image while Dragging Item?
I use MFC 4.2. There are 2 CListCtrls in my app. I am implementing a drag and drop function from one list to another. How to show the drag image when I still choose which item that will accept the drop? Thank you. You can use a CImageList and store a drag image. Look at functions like CImageList ::BeginDrag, CImageList::BeginDrag | CImageList::EndDrag | CImageList::DragMove | CImageList::DragLeave. -Seetharam This article may be interesting to you. It's a little older, but it is still useful information: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listview/dragdrop...

Distribution List Not Visible in Contacts
Hi all I have added a universal distribution list in exchange, but this has not appeared in my list of contacts. Why is that? Exchange Server 2003, Outlook 2003. Distribution group added in same folder as other working distribution groups. Added myself to distribution group and an email sent from web email account reached me. Why is this group not a visible recipient in the Outlook list? TIA Phil - Check the Distribution Group's properties - did it get email addresses? - Can you send mail to the group using its smtp address? Does the name resolve when you use the smtp address?...

Catalog pictures in item list
Does anyone know of a way to display the pictures attached to the items when scrolling through the item list? I know you can click the picture button to pop up the picture, but is there a way to just have the pictures always there? I don't think there's any way out of the box. Someone may be able to write you an add-on to do that, but you would have to have a super fast processor and lots of RAM or it would probably feel like you were wading through quicksand. The overhead needed to accomplish it probably wouldn't be worth the benefit. Craig "Matt Bo" <MattBo@...

eConnect GL Tax node #2
In importing GL Transactions with tax entries, a partner of ours is suggesting to have a node for GL Tax Entry. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=694f0130-4c9...

Help creating items
I need to create these items: Luggage Set : They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set. I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces. I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having problem with the inventory. When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each one If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the qty for the set. I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets. Can somebody help me on this matter?? Fab...

Menu items disappear
I'm running a Microsoft Office X for Mac and yesterday I noticed that the "Undo" option in the Edit menu had disappeared. Poof! Gone. Later, I also noticed that the "Symbols" option in the Insert menu was also gone. What's happened and what can I do about it? The first consideration is that Office (10.1.9) & whatever version of OS X be fully updated & that disk permissions have been repaired using the OS X Disk Utility app or comparable utility. I don't remember that version of Office too well, but you need to go into the dialog window f...

eConnect question #3
When integrating inventory items via eConnect, is it possible to assign the item to all existing sites? Tony: Yes you can do that - by building your own code in the taUpdateCreateItemRcdPost procedure - I added the following code and now when I pass one item all of the sites of I have set up are now inserted into the IV00102 table. I just did a quick test and it seemed to work out fine. Here is the simple code you would add to the post procedure. I hope this is what you are looking for - I built this on 9.x (hopefully it pastes in here okay). Code to insert: insert into IV00102 (I...

distribute mfc42.dll with the app?
My app crashes on win2003 server, but if it will work if I copy over an old mfc42.dll to my app directory. Is it a good idea to distribute mfc42.dll with my app? (I checked the mfc42.dll of Win XP against the one of Win2000, they seemed to be different.) Thanks. Wanjun It's OK to distribute this file, but you should localize it to your application directory so that it doesn't mess up any other applications that might get installed. You're right, there are a few versions with the same name on the DLL. Tom "Wanjun Yu" <wanjun_yu@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

Item Modifier error/MPA01000
We are running Item Modifier but we are getting Primary Key errors on MPA01000. Currently our Item Numbers are UPC Numbers but we are switching over to Friendly Short Names- this is causing problems in the MPA01000 table since some items are in there with the Friendly Short Names already (not sure how that happened, plus it even has some non-inventory items). The question is: does anyone know where this MPA01000 table links up to a window (in GP8 or Dynamics9) or how this table gets populated? We need to clean out this info but we don't want to delete directly out of the table ...

export schema
How may I export the database schema after it has been reverse engineered? I'd like to export it to an Office app (eg, word or excel) for documentation purposes. Thanks! Visio for Enterprise Architects in Visual Studio has schema reports... "Shelly" <Shelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB0B929D-4AC3-4B3A-800E-0B697090246E@microsoft.com... > How may I export the database schema after it has been reverse engineered? > I'd like to export it to an Office app (eg, word or excel) for > documentation > purposes. Thanks! ...

Error msg. "Failed to grant access to regenerated view" when adding field to schema using deployment mgr.
Hi, I'm running into a error simply creating a new field in the schema for LEADS. The error tells me to go to the event viewer, which in turn tells me the following: Failed to grant access to the regenerated view Lead after inserting new attribute CFSepassword. Is the system trying to add the field to a view in addition to the table? How can I proceed with this? Any help would be appreciated. Phillip ...

"Private" as Default Calendar Item Setting possible?
I want to force my Outlook2000 to mark every new calendar entry as "private". Until yet I did not find any solution - anybody who can help me? Thank you! You will need to do this manually - there is no option to mark everything private by default in Outlook 2000. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Gerd asked: | I want to force my Outlook2000 to mark every new calendar...

Non Inventory Item account not appear automatically !?
Hello In Posting account setting, I had entered a NON- Inventory Account , but the problem is: when inserting a non-Inventory Item in Sales transaction Entry window the account not appear automatically ! Any suggest please. By definition that is a cost account and it is not used for non IV items in SOP "Monzer Osama" wrote: > Hello > > In Posting account setting, I had entered a NON- Inventory Account , > but the problem is: > when inserting a non-Inventory Item in Sales transaction Entry window > the account not appear automatically ! > Any suggest please....

selected item in listbox turn red instead of black
How can I make the back color of the selected item in a listbox turn red instead of black when clicked? Thanks -- deb Is there a shorter version. That is a bit of overkill for what I need. I just want the selected item to turn red instead of black. Not each row a different color. Any other suggestions -- deb "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi Deb > > Check the link > > http://www.lebans.com/listboxenhanced.htm > > Good luck > > -- > Wayne > Manchester, England. > > > > "deb" wrote: > > > > > How can ...

Items stuck in outbox
I tried to email a 6MB file. The item is currently in my outbox. It won't send and I can't delete it. When i try to delete, I get the Microsoft Outlook message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If problem persists, restart Outlook." I have restarted Outlook and rebotted my machine with no luck. Any ideas? I don't know if this will help or not. I can log into my email on the internet instead of using Outlook. It is a method I use when I am at another PC. When I do that, it shows me my folders and allows me to delete files. I did t...

Add a column to Items table
Hi, I am using ver 1.2 and we have added bin locations (under the Special tab) to our inventory to help us locate items. Can I get the bin location to show up in a column on the Items table (Database > Items)? Thanks, George George, Not out of the box. You would need a customization to accomplish this. If you are interested in one let us know. Give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-179...

How to prevent item changing in a list control with cached data?
Hello, Im using a virtual list control with cached data items (CListCtrl and style 'LVS_OWNERDATA' set). The selected item's data (row) might be modified by user interaction, so that any following item (row) changing should be avoided, until data has been written to the data storage. How can I achieve this, since LVN_ITEMCHANGED seems to be too late to reject item (row) changing? Thanks Edgar LVN_ITEMCHANGING is sent before change. Return TRUE to prevent changes or FALSE to allow. Normand "Edgar Geisler" <e.ge@nospam.gmx.net> a �crit dans le message de news: ...

assign lots to an existing item with history
Does anyone have documentation on how to do this? We have the need to use lots on an item we have been selling for years, but when I go to the options screen on the item card, the lots option is grayed out. TIA You need to make sure there is no stock in inventory or any on order and then the lot election box will magically reappear. "eggman" <eatlotsof@spam.com> wrote in message news:eRpcMnbdEHA.3392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone have documentation on how to do this? We have the need to use > lots on an item we have been selling for years, but when I go to...