eConnect linking SOP transaction to existing PO

The current eConnect taSopToPopLink allows linking a SOP transaction to a new
PO created by eConnect. It would be nice to have the option to also use this
node to link the SOP order to a purchase order that already exists in GP.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=41338ff0-ba36-44b2-95fd-08afc086906a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
1
Kevin105 (377)

We have the same issue today and I have a developer looking at some way to do
this. Making it a standard part of the xml doc (either the POP or SOP) would
be great.

"Kevin" wrote:

> The current eConnect taSopToPopLink allows linking a SOP transaction to a new
> PO created by eConnect. It would be nice to have the option to also use this
> node to link the SOP order to a purchase order that already exists in GP.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=41338ff0-ba36-44b2-95fd-08afc086906a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
callabob (11)