eConnect and Web Service

Does anyone know where I can find an example of eConnect being used through
a Web Service?

0
atuggle (28)

Service Pack 3
I received an error message tht I need a file called DATA1.MSI and to place original CD. I have Ofice XP Profssional, and when I place in the CD nothing happens. States the file is not available. Now when I go to reply to emails, th same error mesg applies. ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Beta Install w/Terminal Services
Hi all, During the installation of MS CRM 3.0 beta on a Win2k3 running terminal services in application server mode, the install stops during the checklist and complains that MS Reporting Services cannot be installed because TS is NOT in remote administration mode...switch to that mode for the installation. How is this done on Win2K3 TS? I have tried all the old tricks (i.e. change user / install, installing through control panel A/R Programs but the installation program can't be fooled). Surely I don't have to reinstall TS in RA mode just to install this application. Any th...

Can`t access web after Windows update
This morning my wife`s computer installed automatic updates immediately upon opening. After the update she tried to open her browser and got the message of little or no connectivity to the internet. The message says unable to connect to ip.I`ve spent several hours trying various fixes non of which have worked. I`ve put on a static ip address and got the info that I am fully connected but still cannot open any browser (IE or Firefox). I turned off the firewall and still no help. Her computer is running XP Pro and is connected to the internet through a Netgear router. Would apprec...

HSBC online services with Money 2004
Hi- Does anyone know if HSBC offers integration with money? I called and they said money could be set up to do it all automatically, but on their website it looks like I have to manually set the dates to import. Also, does anyone know where I can find the money compatible financial institutions list? It used to be online I know but now I can't find it and Money's help file says to go to a webpage that I don't think exists. Thanks! -Dan There is very little integration with Money in the UK. The Nationwide and one other (whose name escapes me) offer true two way banking. Al...

save as web page in 2010
Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show animations and effects within the presentation? I'd probably save as video. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "kim" <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A385DBD0-9027-4E2E-B3CF-2C43D2EB2117@micro...

billing services
hi! i want to know whether there is a way of billing a service or do i have to save it as a product to do so? i have imported some of the services i want, but i can't transform them to an invoice. is there sth wrong i'm doing?? thx in advance Unfortunately, this capability isnt available for services in 3.0. You might need to add products corresponding to your services to get the invoice capabilities. -- Jagan Peri Microsoft Business Solutions CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "spiros" wrote: > hi! i...

CheckFree Service Setup in M2004
I already have an account with CheckFree. When I input my User ID and Password for the account, I get a message saying the information is incorrect. I can login at the MyCheckFree.com site using the User ID & Password. Why can't M2004 make the connection? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Invalid Association using Web Mail with Larger Attachment
CRM 3.0 When I using the direct web mail function and sending 1M attachment, I got "Invalid Association" " The request association is not valid. However, it works with smaller attachment or no size problem if the outlook is the client. I modified the Web.config for maxRequestLength="8192" and the Registry Key "maxuploadfilesize to 7D0000 (8192000, 8M)" and still have the same problem. Any suggestion? Thanks! ...

Outlook web access red X
Hello, Our company server runs Server 2003 with Outlook web access. My home comupter runs Vista and IE7. I logged in today and tried to reply to an email but instead of being able to type the reply, the message space instead displayed a red X. I did some searching and came across this: http://outlookexchange.blogspot.com/2007/03/internet-explorer-7-problems-with.html I followed the steps and now I can create or reply to emails. Next I tried to set up my signature in the Options tab of Outlook web access, but I again get the red X instead of being able to type my signature. So I then hi...

reinstall Exchange Event Service
Hi, I have a problem to reinstall Exchange Event Service. I am using Exchange 5.5. I want to reinstall exchange event service because it causes some errors. I removed the exchange event service using exchange 5.5 setup program and I applied SP4 immediately. It causes the exchange event service is installed (I found it is in the services MMC and still exist after reboot). So I added the exchange event service using exchange 5.5 setup program but I got an error when started the service. An unexpected MAPI error occured. Error returned was [0x80004005] I tried to remove the exchange event serv...

Planning Account, Sub-Account, Contact, structure.
Making the jump from a contact centric CRM product to MS CRM 3.0. How are other network services companies structuring their CRM 3.0 accounts/contacts? I am struggling with the best way to convert the logical structure of our client base to the CRM structure. Example of a multi-site company we would typically work with: (Logical Structure) Main Office Remote Office 1 Remote Office 2 Home Office 1 Home Office 2 Contact 1 Contact 2 Contact 3 Contact 4 Contact 1 is the primary contact for Main Office, Remote Office 1 and Home Office 1. Contact 2 is a secondary contact for Main Office an...

Changing web hosting company. Any change to Exchange needed?
Sorry for the newbie post. Our IT person left to buy a fast food franchise & we're a bit short on knowledge here for the time being. We are looking to change the company we host our website with. We also run Exchange off our own in-house server (here in the office). Will redirecting our Nameservers to the new hosting company have any effect on our e-mail processing? I guess I'm asking if our website hosting account is in any way linked to our Exchange processing or if there are any setting in Exchange that we need to update. I'm guessing not. This is probably super dum...

Service Call Escalations
Hi, I am trying to get service call escalations to work so that an email is sent when an escalation is done. Please help with the steps required. I am using the vs10 fabrikam database. To date I have: 1. Setup a service call escalation - from status Entered to Dispatched assigned to technician NEIL. This technician has been setup to use service the items found under the equipment configuration for the equiment piece on the service call. The technician also has a schedule of 8am-5pm each day. An email address has been setup for this technician. 2. Created a service call and assigned it to...

Excel Services Publish
I have a 64 bit client (Windows Server 2008) and my colleague has Windows 7 64 bit client. We are trying to publish an Excel 2007 document to MOSS, which is running under https, and is sitting on a 64 bit operating system. We keep getting the "File Not Saved" error when we try to publish from our clients. However, a 3rd colleague has Windows XP 32 bit and can publish the same exact Excel files just fine up to the very same MOSS location we tried on the 64 bit clients. Can someone from MSFT confirm that this is an issue with 64 bit clients? Can you present a solut...

Online Services Expired Today
Today, 8/11/2009, my online services for Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe expired. While I can no longer automatically download bank transactions, stock quotes and news I can manually download transactions from the bank and credit card web sites to update my transactions in MM. Thank you. That's good to know as many of us Plus Deluxe users will have our online services expire during the next six months. -- Peace, BobJ "Ron" <ronco@nomail.com> wrote in message news:uJuofDpGKHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Today, 8/11/2009, my online services for Microsoft Money...

web service network service account HKCU
Hi, I have a web service, as I understand from msdn docs, web services in IIS 6 works with network service account. Therefore for a specific purpose, I have to access the HKCU registry of network service account and add some keys there. But the problem is that, How to do that, since network service account is not a normal user account. can you please tell me how to do such a change in reg (HKCU) of network service account?? thanks, atx ...

new clause on online services
Is this new to M2004? From the comparison page on the various M2004 versions: 3 Online services valid two or three years from first use. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire two years from first use of Microsoft Money Standard or September 1, 2006, whichever is earlier. Online bill pay, downloading transactions from your financial institution, downloading stock quotes, and the ability to synchronize with MSN� Money Plus or MSN Money expire three years from fir...

open mdb from web folder
I've set up a webdav web folder online to use for storing/editing several files. Doc files excel sheet etc all works fine. But when I try to open a ..mdb access file it gives the following error: ------ Unable to open data access page The file you attempted to open was not recognized as html. You may have selected the wrong file or tried to open a database file off of a web server. ------- Why is this? Can I work around this? Fix this? A registry fix? Security setting? Anything? Cant find any help or documentation on this anywhere. ...

Using SQL Server Reporting Services for Form-Type Reports
I'm wondering if I'm missing something with SSRS. Creating a report to print a single invoice or work order or purchase order is easy. However, creating a report to print a range of items, like invoices, seems to require an inordinate amount of work. From what I see, you have to do everything inside a table in the body of the report. Is this right? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you could use a sub-report to that. -- Tim Foster "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm wondering if I'm missing something with SSRS. Creating a report to print > a single invoice o...

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...

Process Id for Service
I have spent hours looking for this and just can't find how to to get the process id of a service running on a given machine. I have a service As System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController in hand but I can't seem to connect the dots to get the correct Process Id. We have multple instances of the same app running for different customers and I need to know at a glance which instance is connected to what Process Id. Anyone know how to do this? Tom C wrote: > We have multple instances of the same app running for different > customers and I need to know at a glance which ins...

Money 2004 banking services
I am running 2004 standard. Recently my bank converted from providing only web statements and downloadable OFC files to direct connection through Money. I can no longer download OFC files from the website I must use the direct connection. My bank is listed as one that provides the services but I cannot get Money to set it up connect directly. There is no opportunity to enter the account number and password. Is there an upgrade available for this program? If so where can I get it? I have spent endless hours searching the microsoft site looking for one. My version of Money has not &qu...

Starting a service from the command line?
Is there a command line syntax to stop/start or restart the "Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks" service? We are finding the connector for 2003 to 5.5 is slow and restarting the service helps. I would like a comand line so I can make a batch file to schedule every 2 hours to stop/start or restart the service. Thanks. "G-Man" <g_foreman@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:110pct4sk7a0m10@news.supernews.com... > Is there a command line syntax to stop/start or restart the "Microsoft > Exchange MTA Stacks" service? > > We are finding the connector ...

Import contacts from received E-Mail in OWA (Outlook Web Access 20
Hello, if one of our customers receives a E-Mail with Outlook 2003 contact in the appendix, the OWA customer can open the appendix without problems, but it is not possible to save the the new contact in his own contacts. The button "safe and close" is not available (button is grey). Windows/Exchange 2003 native enviroment (last servicepacks installed), Office 2003 SP2, Windows XP SP2 (IE6 SP2) Could it be an administrative task in our OWA config or could it be a security problem? We already have check the MS KB-Article (883575) for the IE6 security and popup-blocker problem. ...

Jimmy Wong RMS Q&A is now live on the Web
Hi all, The Microsoft Business Solutions Community site (http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/community/) is back in business! Our developers have resolved our technical issues and our temporary publishing delay is now officially over. :) We've posted the much-awaited Q&A with Microsoft RMS Developer Jimmy Wong (http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/community/rmsitemmanagement.aspx), as well as some other new interactive goodies. Again, we're sorry for our delay on Jimmy's chat and we're very appreciative of your patience. We'll resume our normal w...