eConnect and Apply Sales Documents

I would like to use eConnect 9.0 Web Services to Apply Sales Documnets. I can
create a Cash Receipt, but cannot figure out how to apply that to Invoices.

Can this be done via eConnect 9.0?
0
Chris6982 (632)

Chris:

I am not sure about the web services side, but I do know for a fact that
eConnect has a procedure called taRMApply that allows me to apply documents.
I have to specify them as it doesnt' "auto" do them, but it does work out
fine.  Perhaps the web service side has something like this as well.

Here are the fields in the schema in case you care:

@I_vAPTODCNM char(20),			/* Apply to Doc Number
(Invoice)<Required>										*/
@I_vAPFRDCNM char(20),			/* Apply from Doc Number (CRD)	<Required>										*/
@I_vAPPTOAMT numeric(19,5),		/* Amount to apply		<Required>; If @I_vDISTKNAM
= null(calc), pass entire amt minus any @I_vWROFAMNT	*/
@I_vAPFRDCTY integer,			/* Doc type of apply from doc	<Required>										*/
@I_vAPTODCTY integer,			/* Doc type of apply to doc	<Required>										*/
@I_vDISTKNAM numeric(19,5) = null,	/* Discount Taken: null=use existing
disc.; xx(dollar amnt), use the amount even if 0					*/
@I_vWROFAMNT numeric(19,5) = 0,		/* Writeoff Amount													*/
@I_vAPPLYDATE datetime = null,		/* Apply Date			<Optional>										*/
@I_vGLPOSTDT datetime = null,		/* Apply Posting Date		<Optional>										*/
@O_iErrorState int output,		/* Return value:  0=No Errors, 1=Error
Occurred										*/
@oErrString varchar(255) output		/* Return Error Code List												*/

Best of luck,

JG

"Chris" wrote:

> I would like to use eConnect 9.0 Web Services to Apply Sales Documnets. I can
> create a Cash Receipt, but cannot figure out how to apply that to Invoices.
>
> Can this be done via eConnect 9.0?
0
jg (155)

Need help with printing Excel document
I want to print it out exactly as it looks on the screen. With all the cells and rows visable. Highlight all the cells you wish to see printed out. Then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea...........then do File > PrintPreview.......what you see is what will print out, assuming you have the correct print drivers and margins set etc......... If it still don't work, post back with more details. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jody mullis via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:507040B8C48C0@OfficeKB.com... > I want to print it out exactly a...

Supersized documents
I do a 6 page newsletter that incorporates maybe 15 or so images (some clip art.... some snagged from the web). Copyright issues aside (this is a SMALL NEWSLETTER for local members of a craft club -- no money making involved), I am frustrated in that my document seems to grow to enormous sizes. Generally -- I take last month's document... do a save as... then delete nearly all of the content. This preserves the need for recreating several repeat features/headlines. Pictures are usually either jpg or gifs. I then rebuild next month's newsletter. I print it to PDF for easy di...

Document Date vs. Batch Date
Can someone explain to me the difference between document date and batch date. The way I understand it, the document date refers to the date the item will hit the subledger and the batch date (if batch date is the posting option) refers to the date the transaction will hit the general ledger. Is this correct? Does this mean that if I have all my periods open for a year and I enter a cash receipt transaction with a document date of 05/01/04 in a batch with a batch date of 06/01/04 that my subledger will not balance to my general ledger for that month? Elizabeth, You've got it ...

Documents & Settings vs. Users folders
OS: Vista Business; upgraded from Win XP Pro SP3. Joined to a WinSer 2003 domain. I just noticed that I have (near) identical files and folders in my C:\Documents and Settings folder and the C:\Users folder. Is this because it was an upgrade? Is there a way to eliminate one of them to free up some HD space? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE In article <8B0B66B9-1E62-479D-BC74-BF79A50895E6@microsoft.com>, Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam says... > > OS: ...

eConnect PM Schema distribution item
Whenever I use eConnect PM distribution on my invoices, I see that the two default distrbution account are always present ; namely Pay on the credit side Purchase on the debit side This is despite the fact I'm explicitly entering in the distribution item of the Schema my own debiting and crediting accounts. so the result is I can see my distributing account along with these two. Kindly advice on how I can ensure via eConnect that the Purchases Invoices distribution list I can only see the distribution accounts I specify in the eConnect XML ...

unwanted blank pages in document
Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. Do I have any way of accessing them? Is it set up as a booklet? -- Don Vancouver, USA "PhysWhiz" <PhysWhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F58DB94F-8C81-48C8-B7B9-E55EC0BEF593@microsoft.com... > Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank > pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. > Do I have any way of accessin...

How to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer?
I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. Is it possible? File|Page Setup|Custom Header. Select the "A" button (Font formatting). -- Ian -- "Regina Man" <ReginaMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A1D4AB8-96B8-4F2B-9E98-A0803F984FD2@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply both Italic & Bold in Header & Footer. > Is it possible? ...

Copying dates between Excel documents
I have noticed that when I copy a date eg/ 23/02/04 (UK format) from on Excel document to another the date becomes 22/02/00. Has anyone comes across this, its really infuriating as I have t redate everything again Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com XL has two date systems, the Windows default 1900 date system, in which the 0-base date is 31 December 1899, and the MacXL default 1904 date system, in which the 0-base date is 1 January 1904. The systems differ by 4 years and a day. To resolve your issue, make sure that both workbooks have the same date system selected...

Obsolete / inactive items available to sales / inventory processin
Hi all, Does anyone know of a way to disallow obsolete/inactive items from being available for selection on sales orders? Thanks, -- Jim Bourque Two steps: first, in Setup->Sales->Sales Order Processing->Options, uncheck the option to allow sale of discontinued items. Second, mark those items Discontinued in the Item Card. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Jim B" wrote: > Hi all, > > Does anyo...

Cash Receipts Apply to
Using IM to import cash receipts. The apply to exceeded the receipt amount and it was posted - is there a way to unapply part of this? If I go to the apply to window and try to unapply I receive an error. If I try to apply anything else for this customer I receive another error. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Kits in Sales Report
Is there a way for a kit to be broke out on the detailed sales report to refect the items that were sold instead of the acual kit? I hate to open a can of worms here, but you could do it by changing the query in the report (Sales - Detailed Sales Report.qrp, I believe) and then you can alter the columns to reflect the new query. -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "annihil8or@msn.com" wrote: > Is there a way for a kit to be broke out on the detailed sales report to > refect the items that were sold instead of the acual kit? did you find a way to list kit sales details? -- Lasting...

Multiple tasks in sales process stage
I have a sales process with multiple tasks within a stage (4 - 6). Each of these tasks needs to be handled with the previous one being a prerequisite to completing the next. When I reschedule 1 of the tasks (say the first 1 in the list) then the others (task 2, 3 and 4) should be rescheduled accordingly, or at least I would think so. It seems as though upon changing stages all tasks are created and assigned a due date and are then left static. The only workaround here is to create a stage for each task in order to wait for a previous task to be completed before moving to the next task in th...

Recent documents don't display
Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply does not show any. -- Dana Go to Office Button- Go to Excel Options-Advanced, then go down to “Display” In the first line “Show this number of Recent Documents” check the number & modify as you like. -- MFS22 "danappofc" wrote: > Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply > does not show any. > -- > Dana Documents that you opened by double-clicking their icon will not show in the list. Only those that you opened from within Ex...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Hyperlinkbase Property effect on Internal Document links
Recently we made a mass change to a document repository to update the Hyperlinkbase property of over a thousand documents. This was done so that if the documents were copied outside of the repository, the relative links would still point to the production repository... this worked great! BUT... we noticed that the Hyperlinkbase property also applies itself to internal document links... huh? That doesn't make sense. Is this a known bug, or is there a way to get the hyperlinkbase property to leave the internal links alone? HELP! Hi Dave, Unfortunately, that's jus...

HQ Sales Tax
I have a client that has added lots of new items in Headquarters, however they forgot to assign sales tax to those items. I didn't see a wizard to help assign sales tax like there is in store ops. Is there a way to globally assign sales tax to those items? Is there a sql query I could use? Thanks Can you use HQ Manager Worksheet 320? By default, that is set up for all stores, which you can unselect. However, sales tax depends on the counties/state that the store is located. If your stores share the same tax rate, than you you should be fine. Else you have to create separate ...

Document Map showing
On one of my reports that I open via web server I get the preview display fine but it shows a "Document Map" section at the left that shows the ID number I am using as a link parameter in a subreport. How can I get rid of this when running the report? Thanks. -- David ...

Office Document Connection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel No matter how many times I click "save my password in keychain" it always asks me for my password when I open up the document connection. Additionally, when I click "new file" , then edit the file and save it does not save to the location I was on the SharePoint site but locally. Other than that great work, this saves me so much time, I can't wait to have it fully integrated in Office! There might be a problem with the Keychain database. Open Keychain Access, then click on Keychain>Keych...

How can I set the padding to zero if the document is pdf?

Sales taxes are not correct.
How do I make the sales tax post correctly. The sales taxes are posting per actual money received. They should post per total invoice. (This is per the Florida Sales Tax office.) I have accounts receivable and I need to be able to change the way the sales taxes are posting as far as sales tax collected and sales total sales tax. I am using MS$ Small Business 2005. I have the same issues. We get partial payments on invoices, then final payments when work is completed (landscape contractor). This doesn't cause us a problem unless payments fall in two different months. The onl...

Newbie and eConnect
Hi All, i am trying to decide if eConnect (8.0) is the right tool for me, i was hoping someone could help. basically i am replacing existing code that i have developed in favor of eConnect. i have reviewed the documentation/help and noticed that i can insert transactions into the General Legder (GL) but NOT to the Checkbook tables (CM). at certain times i will need to be able insert records into the CM20100, CM20300, CM20400 tables. does eConnect, or related tool, support this? thanks, Kunkel Try to check Integration manager. It might have what you need. Terry "Kunkel" w...

Help with Document Merging
I am not even sure if this is possible....so I will give you some background to help you understand what I need... Thanks in advance for any help you can provide... I work for a staffing firm and we use various questionnaires to collect information about our candidates. Each questionnaire is targeted to a specific type of candidate, i.e. a questionnaire for accounting candidates versus a questionnaire for an HR candidate or an IT candidate. Each questionnaire has a set of questions that is specific for that job type, but each questionnaire also has a set of general question...

VB Script on RM Sales Entry window
I added some VB scripting to the RM Sales Entry window. Now every time I try to close after working in the window, it prompts to save or delete an auto-filled document number. This does not happen with the unmodified window. Does anyone know how to suppress this message? I can provide the VB script. VG try setting SetChangeFlag property to false for the field it's complaining about. "VGrinam" wrote: > I added some VB scripting to the RM Sales Entry window. Now every time I try > to close after working in the window, it prompts to save or delete an > auto-...

Preview Documentation?
Hi -- Our company is evaluating new accounting software and we are probably going to choose between Great Plains and Navision. I am curious to know if it is possible to get a copy of the documentation for both of these products before we make our final selection. We have had demos from the two companies who will sell us either of these products, but as the IT Director I would like to get a deeper look at these products. Since it did not seem possible to get a demo to run on our network, I thought the documentation might be a good way to try to get a better grasp on these products. Any...

Word: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time ...
Upon opening some previously created Word 2003 documents, users on our network are receiving the message: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it? At which point the document can not be opened and the user is presented with the option to pull available unformatted text from the <ocument. ... or ... Word stops responding completely and you have to end-task on Word. Searching Microsoft will tell that you can remove the documents in question from the disabled list in Word. Indeed you can, but thi...