eConnect 9.0 TRDISAMT is missing in XML

Hi,

I've just upgraded from eConnect 7.0.4 to 9.0; I'm populating an amount into
TRDISAMT property of the taSopHdrIvcInsert class, but it doesn't show up in
the xml - so I get an eConnect eventlog error saying the document amount does
not equal subtotal + freight+misc+taxamt+etc...

The EventLog entry also says the parameter TRDISAMT was not passed in

Has anyone experienced a problem with this?
0
Marta (18)

xml to flat file
Hi. Is there any way of using an xml schema file to a. validate the xml data then writing the xml out as a flat flat. For example in the schema it would say the element has a maximum length of 10 characters and therefore when it is written out as text the value is 10 characters ? <field1>hello</field1> <field2>all</field2> flat file would be hello_____all thanks ...

OWA username missing one character.
I got a very strange thing that when a user want to change password through OWA, he need to enter domain, username, old and new password. But for username textbox, one character of user's name is missing. For example, if the username is ivan, it only display "van" , "i" is missing, user need to re-type his username and change password function is worked. But Why it happened? ...

VB.NET 2003 and Crystal Reports 9.2.3
When I add a report designed under Crystal Reports 9.2.3 into my VB.NET project I get the error message "Cannot find custom tool 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportCodeGenerator' on this system." Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Thanks, disaia@verizon.net Change "custom tool" from 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.C=ADodeGen.ReportCodeGenerator' to 'CrystalDecisions.VSShell.C=ADodeGen.ReportCodeGenerator' ...

SharePoint 3.0 December 2009 Cumulative Update
The Microsoft SharePoint update doc stays to be current you should install WSS 3.0 SP2 and then cumulative update from October 2009. There is one out for December 2009. So, do I need to install both the October and December or just the December. I can't find where it says that the December includes everything since SP2. -- ------=_NextPart_0001_1F312DE3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This gives the list of fixes released for Sharepoint till date. http://technet.microsoft.com/hi-in/office/sharepointserver/bb735839(en-us).a spx For Dec ...

Material resource costs 0 for 0 duration task
If I have a material resource allocated to a zero duration task, why are the costs of this resource for this task 0? Why must I have a non-zero duration for material costs to work? Nowhere does it say that Material costs depend on duration (whereas Work resource costs do). Thank you Hi, Why, oh Why? Fortunately, knowing Why MS did this is not very relevant is it? There is no logical explanation IMHO. Unfortunately the reverse is true also. Setting consumption ("Work") for a material resource to 0 turns duration to 0. Absolutely contrary to all help, material resources s...

Outlook is missing file omint.dll
my outlook decided to quit working and wont open, keeps trying to install? it ends up saying that it is missing the file omint.dll and says to reinstall the program, don't have it anymore, lost it. Where can I download this file to outlook? RealtorLady <RealtorLady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my outlook decided to quit working and wont open, keeps trying to > install? it ends up saying that it is missing the file omint.dll and > says to reinstall the program, don't have it anymore, lost it. > Where can I download this file to outlook? What version of Out...

T4 xml file
We are generating our xml file for electronic T4 filing. Does anyone know what we are to use for the Transmitter and Submission numbers? It appears that the Trans number can be blank or 000000 but when I look at our submission number from last year, I can't find anything that I'm supposed to use for this year (2009). It is not the same as the CRA web access number, I know that much. thanks, ...

Encrypt Content In XML
I will have security rights stored in XML data, and I just need the content of elements and/or attributes to be encrypted. When the dotnet application reads in the information, it would run a simple decryption on the data. I have one routine that does this, except is uses hexadecimal characters, so I need it to be valid characters for xml. Any routines out there to do this, encrypt and decrypt data that can be used in XML? Derek ...

msado15.dll in Visual C++ 6.0
Dear Experts, I'm developing a project using VC++6 (MFC) which will use SQL2K using an ADO Connection. I included the msado15.dll using the VC++ Class Wizard which created msado15.h namespace. How can I use this namespace to connect to SQL2K? Regards Dear Experts, I've found that the way I'm importing msado15.dll is just another way to include all the ADO namespace classes in my project. Without doing this the compiler adds the same ADO namespace at the Debug folder so we can see the elements for each ADO object (Connection, Command...etc). This happens because the &quo...

MS 4.0 Losing Connection?
We upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0. If I start MS Outlook 2007, it connects to the CRM server just fine. In the task bar there is a MS CRM icon. After a couple minutes, I get an error message popup from the MS CRM icon that says: "Unable to Connect. Lost Connection to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft Dynamics CRM will restore the connection when possible. To stop retrying, right-click and select Sign Out" However, in my Outlook client, I can access the CRM info with no problem. The "Unable to Connect" message keeps popping up until I right click on the icon and...

Does OE6.0 work with Firefox?
Hello: I currently use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 . I make extensive use of Outlook Express 6.0. Would instaling Firefox as a browser prevent or in some way hamper my use of Outlook Express? TIA -Eli Windows XP Pro SP2 Hello can any walk me through setting up my outlook program??? -- Sean B "eli" wrote: > Hello: > > I currently use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2 . I make extensive use of Outlook > Express 6.0. > > Would instaling Firefox as a browser prevent or in some way hamper my use of > Outlook Express? > > TIA > > -Eli > > Windows XP ...

Password #9
How can I add a password to my outlook? I have roommates who use same computer and don't want to give access to Outlook, but would like them to still be able to use windows without changing users. Right click on Outlook Today, select Properties, then advanced. Set your password from there and don't forget it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Blake <anonymous@discussio...

Import Purchase Orders through eConnect
I am trying to integrate Purchase Orders through eConnect and it works fine as long as the unit price has 2 decimal places or less. If there are more, I get the error "decimal places passed in for UNITCOST does not match setup". These are non-inventoried items and GP is set up to allow 5 decimal places for non-inventoried items. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks in advance. ...

missing messages
We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There are a few users who are not receiving messages properly. What happening is that the inbox counter (the number in parenthesis that shows the number of new messages) will increment, but the message will not be listed when the inbox is open. Eventually, even up to a week later, the messages will show up in the inbox. Both internal and external email is affected this way. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Thanks, Chris ...

ACCESS OPTIONS BUTTONS & MENUS MISSING
HELP!!! I have a problem. I accidentally selected an option that has hidden all of my menus and worst of all has hidden the "Access Options" button that appears on the Office button. How can I fix this to get the menus & Access Options button back? Thanks. Todd Hold your shift key down when opening the database (keep it down until the database actually opens up). Then go to the TOOLS > STARTUP and reset the options. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my...

How do I get Schema definition of an XML node in .NET ?
Hi, In .NET how do I get the underlying schema definition that corresponds to a particular XML node? This used to be easy in MSXML3.0 & MSXML4.0, using ... >>> IXmlDomNode.definition property. Is there a .NET equivalent to this method? I have pored through the object model, in vain. My web search & newsgroup searches did not surface an answer either. I appreciate your help in helping me out here. Thanks, -Naraen ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ R.R. Naraendira Kumar Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There is no similar functionality ...

CRM upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 with SQL instance fails
Hello, The Microsoft CRM 3.0 server does not upgrade my basic CRM 1.2 server. When it is checking the server requirements, I get a couple of errors like "MachineName value SQL1\CRM is invalid" and "The SQL Server 'SQL1\CRM' is unavailable". I am hosting the CRM databases on a seperate SQL 2000 instance. I can validate that the CRM 1.2 server has no problems accessing the database server because everything is working. Here is what the help says when I click on the error: Named Instance Microsoft SQL Server Found Cause Setup has found that you are trying to ...

Upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 and migrate to x64
We are currently running CRM 3.0 Pro on a 32 bit machine. My ultimate goal is to upgrade to 4.0 x64. Is there any easy way to upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and migrate the system to an x64 implementation? I appreciate any help you can give. I think you have to upgrade your existing 32-bit machine to 4.0 first. Then install CRM 4.0 on the x64 machine and during installation point it to the existing databases. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/cr...

setup MOSS for GP 10.0 workflow
While setting up the Shared Service Provider (SSP) in MOSS, I get the following error “No Indexer" and the Index Server field is not active. I have installed the Windows Index Services component and I am still getting the same error. Thanks Hi Nassan, You will manually have to run the Office Search install. You can find it in <sharepoint.install>\OSRCHAPP\osrchapp.msi. You will have to configure it as well and create a Shared Search Provider. Then start a full crawl. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadev...

Xml Serialization Intermittent Failure
We have an ASP.NET site that performs a lot of xml serialization. The serialization occurs in the lbolibrary dll. Occasionally we get an .out file produced in the Winnt\temp folder that contains the following: C:\WINNT\system32> "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\system.xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\system.xml.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\assembly\gac\lbolibrary\1.0.0.0__30b57061a1ea7c52\lbolibrary.dll" /R:"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll" /out:"C:\WINNT\TEMP\yx...

WLM 14.0.8089.726 Voice Call not working!
i had WinXP SP2 and everything was fine but since i formated my PC with WinXP SP3 and edited some windows services (services.msc) and disabled Remote Assistance! voice chat in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) not working any more! Everything is fine even sending Voice Clip! It's just when i Call them they answer me. we can't hear each other! i wonder it doesn't work cuz i disabled Remote Assistance!!! While Yahoo Messenger & Skype working very well!!! sorry 4 my weak english. Help! ---------- Windows XP-SP3 - Intel Mobile 2.2 Ghz - 512 MB of ...

Same query: Subform 0, combobox 1, wins by KO
Hello :) I have a table I want to modify but after it's filtered by an ID number. I have created a query that works great and added a listbox that displays the IDs and when I select the ID it requeries the query. Because I want the users to be happy, I have created a form (where the listbox is), and a subfom object that has created a subform where my query is ran. I then have a nice form with a datasheet display underneath to tick the checkboxes I need. BUT, the problem is that the subform displays the first ID correctly - but not the other ones. I have tried to link the WHERE to ...

Missing Deposit
I have recently noticed that some time in the last month, a deposit has disappeared from my bills and deposits, unfortunately, it still appears in the cash flow, and trying to edit it from there results in the selection panel of series or open this occurrence just results in the cash flow page returning after about a 1 second disappearance. There is no option to delete from the cash flow either. Anyone know how I can either get it back to be editable or delete it? The only backup I have that is older that a minute is from March and I don't want to reenter everything. ...

eConnect creating & manual checks
We have a feed coming into GP where we already know the check number that pays the invoice. We want to create a manual check that has the invoices applied to it through eConnect. Does anyone know how this can be done, or if it is availabe in a later version. We are on GP version 8 sp3. -- -John John: Not certain about 8.0, but you can create a manual check in 9.0. The problem is that no Schema exists in 9.0 to apply the checks. I haven't checked the Web Services components, nor have I checked for procs exposed via VSTools so they may exist in one of those two toolsets. Fai...

How can I get Visio 5.0 to be compatible with XP?
I keep getting the message that Visio 5.0 in not compatible with XP, is there an update I can download to make it work? Ignore the message. Visio 5 was created before XP, so Visio 5 is a bit confused when XP talks back to it. Everything installs properly and the message can be ignored. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://visio.mvps.org/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://visio.mvps.org/wish_list.htm "Lazlo52" <Lazlo52@discussions.microsof...