eConnect 9.0 TRDISAMT is missing in XML

Hi,

I've just upgraded from eConnect 7.0.4 to 9.0; I'm populating an amount into
TRDISAMT property of the taSopHdrIvcInsert class, but it doesn't show up in
the xml - so I get an eConnect eventlog error saying the document amount does
not equal subtotal + freight+misc+taxamt+etc...

The EventLog entry also says the parameter TRDISAMT was not passed in

Has anyone experienced a problem with this?
0
Marta (18)

xml newbie question
We've have just reached a point where our program needs some type of Industry standard file format & XML seems the obvious choice Before I go rushing off and use the wrong system can anyone give a little advice Our files may be quite large but we will only use them for the - File-Open and File-Save options I am currently working in MFC but would like the opportunity to more to .NET later on I generally want to store human readable files but also some binary (bitmaps etc) We use the MFC serialisation which makes for easy programming but a hard life - is there an XML serialisatio...

XML page cannot be displayed on Version 10
Hi; my user who need access to other's user REPORTS.DIC for generating a report, in order to let her easy access to another user reports.dic, I copy this REPORTS.DIC to a folder on her local computer and change the path on her Dynamics.set file. Because I want to keep her original reports.dic. It was workable under this change when I use GP 8.5. However; when I load GP 10, I found the following message when I click on each module like Home, Financial, etc. The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and the click the R...

Multi-Currency in 3.0
Has anyone addressed this requirement in a previous 1.2 or current 3.0 project? On 19 Dec 2005 14:05:49 -0800, "crmask" <michaelcrogers@hotmail.com> wrote: >Has anyone addressed this requirement in a previous 1.2 or current 3.0 >project? We have done for 1.2 in a simple way. For a fuller solution take a look at http://www.k3btg.com/crm/k3crm_functionality.html#currency What do you need? Julian Sharp Vigence for MS CRM in the UK See my MSCRM blog http://spaces.msn.com/members/mscrm crmask wrote: > Has anyone addressed this requirement in a previous 1.2 or curren...

CRM 3.0 Sales Pipeline Report Problems
Having finally gotton the Sales Stage to update correctly in the Sales Process, the problem I now have is that the Sales Stage does not appear on the Pipeline report nor do the records appear. If I manually adjust the Sales Stage via an Action, then I get the message relating to manual mode due to the modification of the sales stage but the records then start to appear in the report (However, the sales stage still does not appear in the chart). ...

Upgrading Supported Microsoft CRM 1.2 Environments to Microsoft CRM 3.0
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=dcc9a13e-a77e-483c-a3f0-f606a4e0b8d9&DisplayLang=en Overview This white paper reviews the key components for you to prepare in your environment for a successful upgrade from Microsoft CRM 1.2 to Microsoft CRM 3.0. This white paper is a supplement to the Microsoft CRM Implementation Guide. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...

OTC stock online updates hit or miss
It used to be that Money updated OTC stock prices in the early evening. Fields like percent change would update also. Recently OTC stock updates have been hit or miss. Some do update while others do not for days. Even when they do update automatically it always shows "unch" for the day. It's not that the price is not available. I can go to a non-updating stock on moneycentral.msn.com and get an updated quote for that day. I do this to manually update money. Anybody expereinced a similar thing or have a fix? thanks -- Craig ...

System won't boot: "missing or corrupted \WINNT\SYSTEM32\config/system"
I have a Gateway 500S, Pentium IV computer preloaded with XP Home Edition, SP3 (never had an installation disk.) I use antivir and zonealarm over the OEM antivirus/firewall, have updated spybot and adaware, checking from time to time. sometimes I forget to defrag, and have most of the automatic updates turned off because these slow me down (using dial-up) and something always seems to be updating in the background. Was downloading different metatrader4 platforms only to discover many contained trojans, antivir caught them. Still, system bogging down, a tech friend though...

Shared Xml file problem when xsd.exe is used
Hi All, I am having three XML files. One called SimpleTypes.xsd from which ComplexTypes.xsd is constructed. Then, there is another file called InformationExchangeModel.xsd that uses types in complexTypes.xsd to construct messages. I am having all sorts of problems validating these xsd files in XML spy version 5 release 4. It always complains about "undefined value for 'type' encountered". Here is the scenario SimpleTypes.xsd **************** <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema&quo...

SQL Options for User Ids in Dynamics GP 9.0
1) I'd like the SQL options flags for User Id and Company Access Maintenance from Version 8.0 to be brought back for SQL2000 versions of 9.0 -- Joe ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/...

dynamically generate xml from xsd
how do I programmatically create a sample XML string from XSD ? Could we instantiate a sample xml directly from XSD ? Thanks. Regards, SAM Sameer Gupta wrote: > how do I programmatically create a sample XML string from XSD ? > > Could we instantiate a sample xml directly from XSD ? See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa302296.aspx -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

Microsoft Dynamics Mobile CRM 4.0
Hi Whats the expected release date for the mobile client for version 4.0 ? Or did I miss something and its already out? ;-) Thanks, Pascal ...

Missing Checks entries
I'm new to this group and need some help. I use Money2002 (not "Pro") and can't get any answers to questions from the Money Help feature. I entered three checks pre-dated 12-13-04 and it appeared all was OK, as usual. I can't remember why I did this but suddenly all three checks were gone from the register. I recall trying to use the Control key (iirc, to get to the end of the entries). Anyway, my next entry of a check used the check number that was called for and was entered OK. I figured that I probably pressed some shortcut key or combination that caused what...

Steps to implement GP 8.0
Hi, Does anyone have a brief information about steps to implement GP? I have to set up an small company that need GL, RM, PM and Bank Reconciliation. I need an idea about time to spend in every step. Is there any information into Partnersource? Thanks, -- Evelin. ...

Missing Data in Workflow Emails
I have a email workflow in CRM 3 that automatically emails account details when a new opportunity is assigned to a sales person. Every once in a while, the sales person will receive emails which have information missing from particular data fields. On each of these, I have checked the account and the information is there. I have checked the actual workflow email in the workflow manager and nothing has changed with the data slugs for the areas missing the information. I have stopped and started the rule and restarted the CRM email router. It doesn't seem to have made a difference. ...

How to fill missing cells in the collumn of dates?
Hi, I have large set of data. I have two columns for every variable: first consists of dates (from 01.01.2000 to 01.01.2008) and the second column consists of values for every date. The problem is that some dates are missed (for example I have 01.01.2000 and next row is 05.01.2000). Is it possble to insert row for every missed date and fill the date in the first column? I can do it manually but I have 7 variables with different set of dates so it will take ages to do it manually. Thanks. In column A I have: A,B,blank,blank,C,blank, blank,blank,D In G1 type =A1 In G2 type =IF(ISBLANK(...

cell to show 0 instead of #NA
Hi there excellers I am using this formula and I need it to show a 0 when there is nothing in colunm 2, "instead of the #NA" any help appreciated =VLOOKUP(B1,Sheet1!$A$1:$B$500,2) regards Ditchy ditchy =if(iserror(VLOOKUP(B1,Sheet1!$A$1:$B$500,2), 0, VLOOKUP(B1,Sheet1!$A$1:$B$500,2)) Just watch the word wrap. I am not sure if it will show properly. But just piece it together if required. Regards, Kevin "ditchy" <ditchy@ncable.net.au> wrote in message news:dda1ad29.0310301940.7d33ac60@posting.google.com... > Hi there excellers > I am using this formula ...

Missing Contacts Folder
I am using Outlook 2003 with MS XP and am not on Exchange. I have several Contacts Folders that I use to separate my business contacts from personal contacts. For a long time the business contacts folder would vanish from the contacts screen. The only way for me to get it back would be to restart Outlook. I just installed the business contacts manager and now the folder that I used with my business contacts has disappeared and does not re-appear when I restart Outlook. I checked my deleted items folder and it is not there. I also reviewed all my personal folders to be certain that it wasn...

Workflow and email after upgrade to 4.0
We just upgraded to CRM 4.0. I have serveral workflows that send emails based on changes in entities. The workflows that send emails are in a waiting state in the System Jobs view. I would like to use the CRM for Outlook feature for emails for users. My question is do I need the E-mail Router for the workflow emails to be delivered, and if so, how do I configure it so that it does not interfere with CRM for Outlook? -- Chriss Hi Chriss, I recall the same thing happening to me. What fixed it for me was this: download and run MS's "DeploymentConfigTool" (seperate down...

Problem Adding License in CRM 3.0
We have purchased 2 licenses for CRM Professional and I have added one of them fine. The only odd thing is that after adding this license I have lost the users snap-in in the deployment manager. I have tryed adding the second license but is coming up with adding license failed - please check event log. ( All attempts have been logged in with administrator which is the same user that installed CRM!) I have then checked the event log to find that it is coming up with event ID : 17160 IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI Failed Is there anything I can do to add this license as it is rather urgent. I am...

Rounding numbers to nearest 0.12
Hi, I need excel to round numbers to the nearest 1/8th, 2.6 becomes 2.62, 2.41 becomes 2.37 etc. Can one of you gurus point me in the right direction. Many thanks, Rick Rick Sanderson wrote: > Hi, > I need excel to round numbers to the nearest 1/8th, > 2.6 becomes 2.62, > 2.41 becomes 2.37 etc. > > Can one of you gurus point me in the right direction. > Many thanks, > Rick MROUND job done If you'd rather not depend on the Analysis Toolpak Add-in, you could use: =ROUND(A1*8,0)/8 In article <3fac310a@news.greennet.net>, "Rick Sanderson"...

Charting with missing data or empty strings from vlookup()
I've used the vlookup() trick -- if(isna(vlookup(...)), "", vlookup(...)) to construct an intermediate table, which I would like to chart. However, charting cells which contain the empty string ("") works porly. I really don't want to treat those missing values as zeros, if there's any way to avoid it -- I just want the chart to treat them as missing. How can I change either the way I'm using vlookup() or the way I'm charting to allow me to chart this data with missing values? Thanks for your help, Mike Ironically, if you'd left the #N/A in t...

Missing transactions again......
*Sigh* My Money 2006 Premium is losing downloaded transactions again. After spending two hours on the phone with MS tech support in December and not finding a solution I had to abandon my money data file with four years of data and set up a new one. Ive spent the last six weeks getting everything right in the new file. Then this morning I open Money and it tells me I have 5 downloaded statements to read. I open the list of accounts with statements, and my checking account has (5) in parenthesis - indicating 5 downloaded transactions from my bank. When I open the register there is only...

Problem when using Automatic Update feature in CRM4.0
Hi, When I have configured one of the RollUps to be available through the automatic Update feature, it's not all clients that are being prompted for this. Most of them are, but a few (including myself) is not. According to the instructions, it should pr. default look for the update when you start Outlook and then every 4 hours. On my own client this doesn't seems to happen though. I can manually check for updates and it will tell me that an update is available, so it's not because I can't see or access it. There is a registry setting (HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClien...

How to IF function to return date if True, 0 if False
I am working on a spreadsheet where I need to determine the number of days from Date1 to Date2. If there is not a Date2, I want Excel to return a value of 0. Does anyone know how to do this? Laura, =IF(Date2<>"", Date2-Date1, 0) Format for ordinary numbers (not date), like General. Substitute your date cells for Date1 and Date2. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Laura M." <lcmerr01@louisville.edu> wrote in message news:039a01c38f64$e1b4cd10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am working...

4.0 Workflow
So that we can track changes, we have created a workflow that will make a copy of a record and deactivate the old one, and changes the names of both. Two fields in the record are ntext and they have paragraphs of information in them, and therefore extra line breaks. We then use Word to do a mail merge with this record to create a client document showing their investment strategy. When we run the workflow, it somehow changes the "carriage return" characters into some other sort of line break. It looks fine on the screen, but when you copy the field contents and paste into Wor...