eConnect 9 install - eConnectQueueControl.ocx missing

The documentation states that there will be a Control available after
installing eConnect.  The control is used to manage the message queues.  I
did a successful installation of eConnect, but the eConnectQueueControl.ocx
is missing.  Anybody have any ideas?
0
Chapzilla (4)

Dynamics upgrade version 8.0 to version 9.0
I am attempting to upgrade one of my clients from version 8 to version 9. I am setting up a test environment for them to get around in so they can play before we put version 9.0 into production. I get almost all the way through the upgrade when the following sql error statement is populated "The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE PROCEDURE uprGetNextTrxHistID @outNEXTRECNUM NUMERIC(14,5) OUTPUT, @O_iErrorState INT OUTPUT AS DECLARE @tmpNEXTRECNUM NUMERIC(14,5), @IOError integer SELECT @outNEXTRECNUM = ISNULL(MAX(CMRECNUM)+ 1, 1) FROM UPR30300 SELECT @tmpNEXTRECN...

Corresponding GP9 install components to reg. modules
Hi, I am a DBA who is new to GP and we are currently installing GP 9.0 on a new server. GP 8.0 SP4 is in production on another server and is registered for the following modules: Bank Reconciliation, Business Portal, General Ledger, Integration Assistant for Excel, Integration Manager Financials, Payables Management, Smartlist, System Manager. The GP 9.0 install asks which components should be installed. Based on our registered modules, would we select "SmartList Builder" only? Which components would be appropriate for this install? Any suggestions, comments, or links would ...

KB978207 won't install, yep I searched
I cannot get the Cumulative security update for IE8 x64 to install. In fact, I've been having lots of trouble installing updates lately, having to try several times to get one or two to install properly. Is this a symptom of something? I'm running WinXP x64 "Version 2003" SP2. I recently updated to IE8 to try and resolve this issue, but it didn't work. Any advice appreciated. error code was 0x80246002 -- Thanks, Hoyt (Used to be a Biologist) Hello Hoyt, 0x80246002 WU_E_DM_INCORRECTFILEHASH A download manager operation could not be completed beca...

Eureka F/G Micro Filtration Vacuum Cleaner Bags
List Price:$3.15 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000YYHJG0 Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000YYHJG0 Fits Eureka models: Upright 600,1400,1900,2000,2100,4000 and 5000 Series Envirocare Technologies a new name in Micro-Filtration Vacuum Bags. This new Media has 40 percent better Air Flow, 30 percent better burst strength, 24 percent improvement in Pressure Loss, and a 10 percent better Dust Retention. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Eureka 52100B 2 Pack Upright Belt:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00002N62X Generic Eureka Style "MM&qu...

Easy Econnect 7.5 AR Distributions Question
I'm trying my first attempt at importing an invoice transaction as an Receivables Transaction using the taRMTransaction class. I can import it fine, however, I can't post the batch because the distributions are not linked to any GL accounts appropriately. At first I wasn't using the taRMDistribution_ItemsTaRMDistribution class at all. Now I'm using it and debiting one account and crediting another. That works too, however, when I inquire on that transaction and look at the distributions, there are now 4 distributions. The 2 I imported and 2 for the same 2 a...

MSDE Error : "fatal error during installation error"
Previously I have installed Desktop Version on my Laptop and was running fine. However, I did not manage to remove the program from the control panel; I removed the software manually by deleting CRM folder and its MSDE database and Now I hit an serious error while trying to install MSCRM 3.0 Laptop client for Outlook setup on my laptop. While the program trys to intall the missing MSDE, it hits the "fatal error during installation error". I could not do any further installation unless I got this error fixed up. Anyone can offer his help. Much appreciation. Here's what ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance Report in SSRS for GP 9
Has anybody migrated the RM HATB report that ships with GP 10 to a GP 9 environment? -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Outlook pst files missing after restore last good config.
We had someone that had to do a restore to last known good configuration on their Dell laptop windows XP. They lost all their PST's in outlook after the restore to last known good config (Not a full system restore). When I came into the picture we did a search for any PST's and the only one we could find was the archive.pst which was showing up in outlook with no problem. He is logged on with the same profile to the same domain he had prior to doing his restore to last know good configuration. Could these psts still be hiddin somewhere in the partition table or were these fil...

Re: WMP 9 updates (was: UNICOWS.DLL)
thanatoid wrote: > "Bill in Co." <not_really_here@earthlink.net> wrote in > news:ewnXoplmKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > >> Nah. Keep WMP (older versions) and WinAmp. (Last I >> heard, VLC was a bit "invasive"). > > This is the "uninstall.log" from the 1.02 XP version: > > vlc.exe > vlc.exe.manifest > libvlc.dll > libvlccore.dll Are those DLLs in the windows system folder, or JUST in the VLC pgm folder? More below... <snipped the list of a few HUNDRED added items below - WOW> >&...

Date #9
I have a master wookbook that need to update weekly. The new information comes from a file that sent to me every week(the name of the file changes to reflect the updated date). I want to use macro to automate this process. Everything work out fine but I don't know how to change the file name in macro. Any advice is highly appreciated. Jason You could store the file name in a cell in the macro workbook, and change or recalculate it as required. For example: Sub OpenMyFile() Dim strFilePath As String Dim strFileName As String strFilePath = "c:\Data\" strFileName = Works...

Version 9.0
Hi, We recently upgraded from Great Plains 7.5 to 9.0. We are trying to process a batch of suppliers' payments and this needs to be split between cheque and BACS payments (UK banks). In the previous versions, we were able to split the batch between the two modes of payments as we go along. But now, we are being told that this is no longer possible! We will have to manually segregate the payments and create a separate batch for each type of payment! I wonder if anyone could let me know if it is still possible to split a single batch between the two forms of payment as we used to do...

Now that I've installed Office 2004??
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3188232971_840649 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hi, Got my new Office 2004 for Mac. Really cool!!! Obviously, some files of the Demo were hanging around, even though I did delete the Demo. So when I installed Office 2004, Entourage looked just like the last time I used it. I used File/Import, etc to get to Import Information from a Program, which I choose as Office OSX. When it brought ...

Upgrade GP 9 to GP 2010, 2003 to 2008 R2, sql 2005 to 2008
We are wanting to upgrade 9.00.0371 to GP 2010. We want to upgrade from a 2003 server running sql 2005 to to a new server (2008 R2) running SQL08. I went by the upgrade document, followed all the steps, upgrade scripts to check the tables, etc. I moved the GP9 databases to the new server running sql08. Went through the gp 2010 install ok. Loaded the hotfix, then started GP Utilities. I then get the question about transferring security of which I answer with no. The next screen errors out with a stored procedure initializeDB_upgrade() of form duSQLInstall:95: Pass Through SQ...

Fresh install
I just installed CRM 3.0. SQL checks out, I can see the tables. When I type \\localhost\crm, \\localhost\5555, \\localhost, etc. I get a "Page Not Found" error. Win 2003 SP1 IIS 6.0 SQL 2005 Any ideas? Thanks. If you took the option 'Create new web site' during install, the URL when running on the server will be http://localhost:5555 (or https://localhost:5555 if you have SSL) "TLMc" wrote: > I just installed CRM 3.0. SQL checks out, I can see the tables. When I type > \\localhost\crm, \\localhost\5555, \\localhost, etc. I get a "Page No...

Automating XP and IE8 Installation
I have used nLite and IEAK8 to create an XP Pro installation CD that includes SP3 and all recent updates, and automatically installs IE8 with a number of settings configured. I have tested the CD and found that it works, but that there are a number of things that did not get setup correctly. I am thinking that some of these may require registry settings. I would like to have the following settings automatically configured: 1) Enable the Quick Launch and Desktop toolbars 2) Define network connections (nLite would seem to allow this, but it didn't work for some reason) 3) Incl...

Outlook installing every time in 1
I get an error/install only in 1 outlook 2000 on only 1 of many 2000 Terminal Services clients ( all others work fine). This error only happens when this client opens the outlook 2000 on their client log in. All that it does is try install every time it is opened. It works after but they have to wait for it each time. I believe that when I log in to that client that I can do a quick reg edit to fix it but I can not find any papers on this at the MS web site? Anyone seen this or have a per they can shaer with me? Please email me Patrick@jobwarehouse.com ...

How do I fix my video/audio quality in WLM 9?
As soon as I installed the latest version of WLM 9, my video/audio quality now sucks. I have a Microsoft Lifecam VX-5000. Video and audio were fine with the WLM 8.5. So does anyone have any ideas to fix the problem. It's extremely hard to webcam and communicate my family now while I'm deployed. Please help. Thanks! > As soon as I installed the latest version of WLM 9, my video/audio quality > now sucks. I have a Microsoft Lifecam VX-5000. Video and audio were fine > with the WLM 8.5. So does anyone have any ideas to fix the problem. It's > extreme...

[Off-Topic] how to detect VC++ installation
How can we detect if VC++ is installed on a given machine? Any version say VS6.0 or VS2003/2005 etc.. I want to develop a plugin architecture based app that should prompt the users if VC++ isn't installed. Probably registry search.. are there some unique tags I should look for? warm regards, D. Rathore You would need to say a lot more about what you want. For example: if you are are developing a "plugin architecture", what is being plugged into what? Why would the presence or absence of VC++ make the slightest difference, unless it is a plugin for Visual Studio? No app shou...

Office 2008 Installation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel MS Friends, I installed MS Office 2008, following the directions. When the program asked if I wanted to delete earlier versions I, of course, clicked yes. (Who would not want to redeem disk space?) When I went to boot up the program, the program asked for earlier versions--which were no longer on the hard drive. No problem, I thought. I have my original upgrade disks from MS Office X and MS Office 2004. Noooo. The programs were grayed out; I could not, therefore, "browse" to them; and, as a result, I have no wa...

Win 2008 x64 hangs up installing KB970430
I have an hyper-v virtual server (win 2008 x64 enterprise) with iis and multiple ip addresses. After installing the following updates: KB970430 KB971737 KB973917 KB890830 the system stop during reboot (the screen keeps showing update 0% 3/3). I tried to restart a clean backup copy of the virtual machine and tried to reinstall the updates and find out that I got the same problem with KB970430 only. Stopping the machine and restarting it in safe-mode, installation completes but starting again, several services do not start, I can't open internet explorer, network properties...

CRM Client for Outlook Install error
I have just recently had a Hard Disk Crash on a workstation. Nop problems fully backed up so lost nothing. However I am trying to reinstall outlook desktop client for CRM . I get 2 errors 1. A setup failed to determine wether a supported version of outlook is installed. A full version of Outlook 2007 is installed. I got arounf this by adding a dword in the registry under MSCRMClient with a value of 1 which basically ignores the error message and lets you carry on 2. It then continues the install until almost the end of the installation all ok until i get the error Action Microsoft.C...

Missing files
Can somebody tell me what these missing files are,and should I worry about not having them. iecontlcdll,iecontdll,ieuinit.. Also is there a free download for these..... -- lennox lennox wrote: > Can somebody tell me what these missing files are,and should I worry > about not having them. iecontlcdll,iecontdll,ieuinit.. Also is there a > free download for these..... ===================================== Maybe the following articles would be worth a look: Iecontlc.dll Not Found Error Resolution http://tinyurl.com/y6uau8q ......or..... http://pcsupport.about.c...

Restart to finish installing updates repeating
Hi! I have a HP Pavilion notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium. For the last 2 months (approximately) I have been getting a message several times a day and every time I start up my laptop that the computer must 'Restart to finish installing updates' or something similar to that. I have the choice to restart or to cancel. I have tried restarting dozens of times and each time the same message greets me when the computer reboots so I have chosen to just click on cancel. I have consulted with HP technical support about this and they ran a complete diagnostic evaluation...

Printing #9
I simply want to print what I have selected- in this case,transactions that have not been assigned to a category. Thanks for the help! Keith If you are in the report section there is a print on the left. -- Neil "The Weaze" <TheWeaze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700FC822-C826-4E45-90A3-20739A4FC39F@microsoft.com... >I simply want to print what I have selected- in this case,transactions that > have not been assigned to a category. > Thanks for the help! > Keith ...

DPM2010 installation fails with ID: 820
I have installed DPM2010 several times now without any problems. The past 5 installations have all gone wrong however and all fail with the same error. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. My server is a Windows 2008 R2 server with 4GB of RAM and a few local disks. Because the previous installations went wrong, I reinstalled the OS, did a Windows Update and made the machine a member of a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain. The DPM installation starts out fine and accepts the configuration. It also installs SQL Server 2008 without error. Fairly quickly after the Data Prote...