eConnect 10.0 and BizTalk 2006R2

I successfully installed BizTalk 2006R2 on W2K3SP2 and downloaded
eConnect 10.0 from Customersource (the download is dated 10/17/07 I
believe). However despite the documentation stating that there was an
adapter for Biztalk, I did not see any option to install the BizTalk
adapter when I installed the SDK.

Does eConnect 10.0 even recognize BizTalk 2006 R2?

0
carltoncl (9)

empty display in place of 0.0 ... possible?
Someone here was kind enough to provide a formula which converts kg in one column to lbs in another. Is it possible where there is no kg value, that the lb value instead of displaying 0.0, displays an empty cell? Thanks, Dave Horne Excel 2007 One way is to apply conditional formatting to the cell, such that if the cell value is zero then the foreground colour is set to white (so it appears blank). Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 7, 10:39=A0am, "Dave Horne" <daveho...@home.nl> wrote: > Someone here was kind enough to provide a formula which converts kg in on= e > co...

How to register CRM Workgroup server 4.0
Hellow, i have a problem with a CRM Workgroup server 4.0 on a Registration Assistant. Fill all the form data but when I give the register button tells me I need an internet connection and not register, the server have connection to internet and everything is ok. I would appreciate some help. Thank's __________ Informaci´┐Żn de ESET Smart Security, versi´┐Żn de la base de firmas de virus 5356 (20100810) __________ ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje. http://www.eset.com On Aug 11, 4:34=A0pm, "microsoft" <jcasti...@sbsoftware.es> wrote: > Hellow, i have ...

Importing address books from Eudora 6.0
I have been using Eudora 6.0 and am considering switching to outlook. I was able to Import my email messages to outlook, but not my address books. I have a number of separate address books, so would like to be able to import them into either separate address books or groups in Outlook. Can anyone help Thanks I have the same problem! Did you solve it meanwhile Axel did anyone get this problem fixed i am having the same problem ...

WMC says UI unexpectedly launched and then closes 01-15-10
Hi All, I was previously able to listen to music via my X-box Extender but now when I try to connect to WMC it says an application launched UI unexpectedly and the connection is lost. I can't seem to resolve this issue - can anyone please help. The extender shows up on my network until this message is shown then disappears yet all connections are fine. -- raw68 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ raw68's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/174452.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/mediacenter/1293397.htm ht...

eConnect Error with Tax on SOP Invoices
I'm running eConnect 9.0.2.0. I get an error (see below) when trying to process the below XML file. Everything looks fine to me in the fine. I believe it is something to do with Tax. When I take out the tax amounts it is all fine. Can anyone help? Regards Konrad eConnect Error: Procedure taSopHdrIvcInsert Error Number = 866 Error Description = Cannot pass in tax and markdown amounts when creating taxes on the fly Node Identifier Parameters: taSopHdrIvcInsert SOPNUMBE=103999 SOPTYPE=3 Related Error Code Parameters for Node : taSopHdrIvcInsert ...

Access denied when running Excel from DOS prompt with runas comman 04-24-10
Hi I am trying to open multiple instances of Excel using the runas command from the DOS prompt. I am following the DOS command line method because the start->menu->..Excel and selecting 'Run As' method is not working. I get the following error when using the runas command: runas /user:campc.mydomain.com\cam2 " C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office\Excel.exe" Enter the password for campc.mydomain.com\cam2: Attempting to start C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office\Excel.exe as user...

Bug in payroll arrearage transaction screen GP 9.0
We got an error that locks up GP. To get the error navigate to CARDS >> PAYROLL >> ARREARS TRANSACTIONS. Select an employee that has a fully collected arrearage. Click the ALL option for View:. Now on a transaction with a zero balance, select the date and try to change the date, either by typing or dropping down the calendar and selecting another date. Once you do that, you cannot get the focus off of that field, even if you put the date back to the original. The only fix appears to be end GP with the task manager or reboot. I know there is no reason to need to change the da...

Office 10 1.5 and Panther Fax
I have been successfully using OS X.3's new Fax facility on all applications - it lets me pull fax numbers from OS X Address Book in every program except Office! The "To:" field normally automatically fills in the intended recipient's name from my first few key strokes. However, in Office, I have to enter everything from memory. Even if I bring up the People list, they cannot be selected. Anyone have any idea when MS is going to fix this? Or, is it just my installation? I am using a PowerBook G4/1Mhz/512Mb RAM/60Gb HD/Panther/Office X 1.5. TIA, Bette In article <9e82a...

GP 10 Security Access
We have users set up with both the Purchasing Agent and Purchasing Manager roles. However, when they generate a PO from SOP and try to print the Purchase Orders Generation Register, they get "Not privileged to run this report". They currently have access to the following reports: POP PO Gen Error Log, POP PO Gen Site Mapping List, POP PO Gen Suggested PO, and POP Print Purchasing Documents Exception Report. I cannot find the Generation Register report anywhere. What do they need access to? Never mind! I just found it under the Sales reports. "Elaine" wrote: &...

Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, I've modified the format in the system settings screen to be "English (United Kingdom)", however all dates are still appearing in US format. Even when you expand the calendar control it displays incorrectly. Numeric values are correct - showing the pound sign and correct decimal point. I've restarted IIS, made sure all SQL logins are British English and the default regional settings of the server are set to British English. Even rebooted the server but this still hasn't corrected the problem. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this please Thanks I was looking ...

Excel formulas 01-06-10
I have a worksheet that we would like to use to calculate price + labor for work. The price formula has me stumped. I would like to be able to put in the price in one box and have the formula determine the amount at which to multiply it by. For example: Price = 20.00 then the formula would determine how many to multiply it by (3.25) from the range given below. Range is 0-2.00 *4 2.01-5 *3.75 5.01-10 *3.5 10.01-20.00 *3.25 20.01-40 *3 40.01-60 *2.75 60.01-100 *2.5 100.01-150 *2.25 >150.01 *2 I have the labor formula and then the total is a sum formula. Please help...

stacked column chart not baselining at 0
I have a data set with categories in columns A-B, and data in columns C-I. I've configured my chart to use stacked bars for the first 6 data series and a line for the last one. The first 6 are revenue allocations, with the 7th being a cumulative total. Most of the chart looks as expected, but the first category or row of data is displaying oddly. The figures in this row are all negative (or 0), so I expect the top of the bar to sit at zero, but it doesn't. The top of the bar sits at the value of the 7th/line series, so that the bottom of the bar is at 2x that (negative) value. ...

Makita TD090DW 10.8-Volt Compact Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
Price:$278.00 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001DN1T9Y Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001DN1T9Y I brought this for my husband for christmas. I saved over $200 by buying from amazon.com. My husband loves it. I would buy more tools like this in the future. I own the 18 volt tools from makita and love them then this little powerful guy came around and had to have one powerful for the size and nice to hold all day in a service truck and crain thanks makita This is a great tool, small, lightweight with a lot of power. I own a Makita 18 volt LXT and...

How to find the check form to use for GP 9.0
I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland. Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks. Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks. 1) Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0 2) Great Plains Dynamics Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe. Thanks, John John, From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains. That's the one with the check in the middle, stub on t...

CRM 3.0 change the format of the of the phone number
I load all phone number with the format +41 44 123 45 67. After usign German SFO clients some of the phone number have been changed on teh CRM server to +41 (44) 123 45 67 (additional parenthesis) and some have been changed to 41 44 123 45 67 (lost +) How can I tell CRM or the SFO client not to change the format of phone number? Anyone have a solution for this? "brunost" <brunost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEE0BBFA-F583-4E26-ADE7-68E4F8BDAB19@microsoft.com... >I load all phone number with the format +41 44 123 45 67. > > After usign German...

How to remove standard desktop icons in Win CE 5.0
Hi, I am trying to delete standard desktop icons in Win CE 5.0, such as Recycle Bin, My Device, Media Player and Internet Explorer. I wrote an application which runs at boot-up time. In that application, I added the following statements to delete the registry keys for desktop icons. But it did not work. RegDeleteKey( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, TEXT("Explorer\\Desktop\\{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}") ); RegDeleteKey( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, TEXT("Explorer\\Desktop\\{000214A1-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}") ); Any one knows how, please help. Thanks. JH ...

outlook express problem #10
Help! My Outlook Express 6.0 will send, recieve and open email but the message section is blank. The cursor has the hour glass by it like something is loading but the text never appears. I can click properties of the email and go to message source and read the text. I've run several different virus scans with no evidence of a virus. All esel works fine. Bubbajo bubbajo <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Help! My Outlook Express 6.0 will send, recieve and open > email but the message section is blank. The cursor has > the hour glass by it like somethi...

The Subject Tree is in a different order following 4.0 upgrade
We are working with an instance of CRM that has a quite extensive subject tree. Following the upgrade to V4.0, some of the level 2 or level 3 subjects display in a different order. The subject tree in 3.0 always displayed in alphabetical order but in 4.0 this is not the case. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a way to re-order the subject tree. Yes, I have experienced the same issue with CRM 4.0 at one of the clients. I believed this is a bug in CRM and you should open a support case with Microsoft support to see if they have a hotfix for this issue. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

Caption style is gone, changed to "Style Caption + Left: 0"
I needed to change the formatting of the Caption style, but Word changed the name to "Style Caption + Left: 0". Meanwhile the Caption style is missing from the lists where I can select a style, though it still appears in lists such as the "Based on Style" list. I'm familiar with the style + formatting convention, which lets me use Ctrl-Space to give me the basic version of the style. But I'm unable to turn this new type back into just Caption. Help much appreciated. -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN Message posted via OfficeKB.com htt...

About enhancing technical skills in MS Dynamics GP 10.0 Manufacturing applications
Hi, I did my certification in MS Dynamics GP 10.0 Manufacturing applications. Now i want to enhance my technical skills for that i need a dummy project, so that i can learn implementing the real life scenarios. I would be much obliged if anybody can help me in this regard. Many thanks, Asif If you are already certified in Manufacturing, now get your hands dirty. Dummy projects are just that -- dummy! -- and will never come close to the real deal. Find a project where you can have a limited participation, then start to take on bigger responsibilities as you go from project to project. T...

CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report
Hi, please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem: if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this error page: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.crmcg.it home p...

Adding hours and minutes 03-31-10
Hi When adding for example overtime I format the cells to be [h]:mm and this will add beyond 24 hours. However for any value over 24 hours the formula bar displays a date even though the totals add up with the correct result. How do I change this to show in date format. You can't change what the formula bar says. But, its really just a different way of looking at data. 70 minutes = 1 hr, 10 min = 1:10 AM = 1/0/1900 1:10 AM If the formula bar displaying a date really bothers you, you can hide it via Tools-Options-View. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Phippsy"...

Update from gridView ItemTemplate 07-17-10
I have a simple GridView with multiple columns from a Sql table. I have only 1 data column that I want to update (a date column) without having to have the user click an Edit button, edit the date and click the update button. I have the GridView wrapped in an UpdatePanel and have the code below in the TextChanged event of the TextBox. I think it may work if I can get the key value of the row I am on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Protected Sub txtCompleteDate_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Dim intKey As Int32 = 0 Di...

CRM 4.0 preview blank ??
Hi I have a customer running CRM 4.0, every machine but one can't show the preview (example) data. No matter if it is on activities or accounts. When the icon is clicked the preview pane is dropped down but theres nothing in it, if we hover the mouse over it, it shows that there are fields ?? Firefox and google chrome is installed on the same pc, it's Vista and IE 7.0 as primary browser. ANY IDEAS ?? Jack ...

Import Data from ACT 6.0
Hi, I would like to import my data from ACT 6.0 into CRM 3.0., Does anybody have step by step instructions in how to do this? Thanks there are multiple options 1 - use the Microsoft data migraiton framework 2 - buy and use scribe migrate 3 - write your own code 4 - buy a 3rd party utility which transfers act to an easier database then extract from that sorry there is no easy quick way to do this ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Behzad1m" <Behzad1m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C19676E-...