eCommerce solutions

We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software.  What is
everyone using out there?  I've seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but
I've just begun searching.  I'd love any suggestions of good (great)
solutions being used on GP 10.0.  If anyone is using Ignify - do you
recommend it?

Thanks!

Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I
have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it.

"Jen Yost" wrote:

> We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software.  What is
> everyone using out there?  I've seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but
> I've just begun searching.  I'd love any suggestions of good (great)
> solutions being used on GP 10.0.  If anyone is using Ignify - do you
> recommend it?
>
> Thanks!
Ignify has the broadest option set of all available products.  We did a
feature comparison and have a customer in the process of implementing now.
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Rosemary Marlo - eCommerce Advisor" wrote:

> Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I
> have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it.
>
> "Jen Yost" wrote:
>
> > We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software.  What is
> > everyone using out there?  I've seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but
> > I've just begun searching.  I'd love any suggestions of good (great)
> > solutions being used on GP 10.0.  If anyone is using Ignify - do you
> > recommend it?
> >
> > Thanks!
I did see Ignify and was impressed by their product.  Thanks!  I appreciate
your feedback!

I use Shopping Cart Elite for my cart solutions basically, it's because you could easily modify the scripts.you can go ang check it out : http://www.shoppingcartelite.com

I use Shopping Cart Elite for my cart solutions basically, it's because you could easily modify the scripts.you can try and check it out: http://www.shoppingcartelite.com

> On Monday, March 22, 2010 11:53 AM Jen Yost wrote:

> We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software.  What is
> everyone using out there?  I have seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but
> I have just begun searching.  I'd love any suggestions of good (great)
> solutions being used on GP 10.0.  If anyone is using Ignify - do you
> recommend it?
>
> Thanks!

>> On Monday, March 22, 2010 1:44 PM Rosemary Marlo - eCommerce Advisor wrote:

>> Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I
>> have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it.
>>
>> "Jen Yost" wrote:

>>> On Monday, March 22, 2010 10:05 PM Richard Whaley -- MVP 2006-2008 wrote:

>>> Ignify has the broadest option set of all available products.  We did a
>>> feature comparison and have a customer in the process of implementing now.
>>> --
>>> Richard L. Whaley
>>> Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008
>>> Documentation for Software Users
>>>
>>> Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at
>>> http://www.AccoladePublications.com

I am using osCommerce and it is one of the most popular open source shopping carts. osCommerce was started in 2000 and has a community of over 200,000 users. Others like Zen Cart and CRE Loaded are based on osCommerce. So, I recommend to use osCommerce-;)
Find more ecommerce options here,
http://www.ydeveloper.com/ecommerce-features.html

We have been using the k-eCommerce platform (www.k-ecommerce.com) for just over a year now. Completely integrated with Great Plains, perfect for B2B.

> On Monday, March 22, 2010 11:53 AM Jen Yost wrote:

> We are currently looking to replace our existing B2B software.  What is
> everyone using out there?  I have seen Ignify & Azox, but not many others - but
> I have just begun searching.  I'd love any suggestions of good (great)
> solutions being used on GP 10.0.  If anyone is using Ignify - do you
> recommend it?
>
> Thanks!

>> On Monday, March 22, 2010 1:44 PM Rosemary Marlo - eCommerce Advisor wrote:

>> Have you considered looking into Nodus Technologies eCommerce solution? I
>> have heard excellent reviews about it and highly recommend it.
>>
>> "Jen Yost" wrote:

>>> On Monday, March 22, 2010 10:05 PM Richard Whaley -- MVP 2006-2008 wrote:

>>> Ignify has the broadest option set of all available products.  We did a
>>> feature comparison and have a customer in the process of implementing now.
>>> --
>>> Richard L. Whaley
>>> Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008
>>> Documentation for Software Users
>>>
>>> Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at
>>> http://www.AccoladePublications.com

0
bobhotte7 (1)

Customizing RMS link to Ecommerce Site
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I can't search through the archives. I want to link RMS to my ecommerce site similar to the old QSCNet and RMSnet, downloading ecommerce transactions into RMS. Can I use the "RMSNet" and "Internet Order" buttons and customize them to send commands to my ecommerce site? If so, what is the format of the message exchange? Or, would it be better to create a custom button? If so, which kind of button (COM,external command, etc.) should it be and what is the basic semantic? Is there a source around that documents...

Sync Issues After Exchange 2010 Upgrade
Hi all Anyone suggest remedy for sync issues between Outlook2003/2007 and Exchange 2010 please? We run Outlook in cached mode so that users have access to emails on their laptops when not connected to the network or Internet. After our 2010 Exchange upgrade, a sync issue is reported whenever communication with Exchange is broken/restored (closing and re-opening Outlook prompts this). It may be related - some users have reported eratic behaviour when deleting emails - usually it works fine - sometimes the item simply doesn't delete - sometimes the message "Unknown...

qoutation solution
string str_qoutation = GetCharFromASCII(34); public static int GetASCII(string strChar) { if (strChar.Length > 0) { System.Text.ASCIIEncoding objAscii = new System.Text.ASCIIEncoding(); return (int)objAscii.GetBytes(strChar)[0]; } else { return -1; } } public static string GetCharFromASCII(int intAsciiValue) { if (intAsciiValue <= 255) { System.Text.ASCIIEncoding objAscii = new System.Text.ASCIIEncoding(); return objAscii.GetString(new byte[] { ...

Formula solution???? #3
Apparently, this is an Excel/Algebra solution. The test stated to figure out the excel solution and didnt mention algebra? Can anyone figure out the solution? Steve -- Steve S ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Steve S's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14683 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263084 ...

Regular Backup Solution for pst?
Hi All, I use Outlook extensively for Tasks, Calendar and Contacts. I'd like to come up with a solution to essentially keep another copy of my pst file on another machine on my network (which has it's own backup system & network shares). I can see a couple of ways this could be done behind-the-scenes, and I thought I'd check out if anyone had any thoughts on them. They are: 1) Simply move the normal pst file to the network share and work from there. Would have problems if network was down, possibly resulting in automatic creation of a new pst and a complete balls-up in the se...

RMS Signature Capture on Receipt Solution
Dear Partners, We have released our new solution for RMS Signature Capture on receipt. If you are interested please drop a email. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com ...

Multi Assignment Solution
I define "Driver" as person who is driving "Truck" which is equipment that is connected to "Trailer" which is also equipment that contains load that needs to be transport. I want to define "Assignment" that will contain AutoNumber Primary Key, Driver ID Primary Key, Truck ID Primary Key and Trailer ID Primary ID where only ONE Driver can drive ONE Truck conneceted to ONE Trailer. When I try to make this table with these 4 columns and all Primary Keys and when I try to make relationships between tables where Driver ID, Truck ID, Trailer ID are pri...

request for a solution on shared documents
dear team, I work for an organisation that has more than 50 branches countrywide and more than 80 sales force. I need to collect sales data on a daily basis from every sales person. I have designed a standard excel templete uniform to all sales persons in it, is the daily sales targets vs actual sales..... How can the sales team access it and update their sales records? Saul, If you put the workbook on a server that is available to all locations then anyone can access it. Doing it this way only one person at a time can have it open for editing. You could also consider 'S...

solution: Knowledge Base Articles are cool!
well, I posted my problem a few minutes ago but already found the solution. used the KB articles on outlook. http://office.microsoft.com/en- us/assistance/HP030769831033.aspx mary <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > well, I posted my problem a few minutes ago but already > found the solution. used the KB articles on outlook. > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP030769831033.aspx If only everyone would consult the KB before posting. -- Brian Tillman ...

Do you have solution for me!!??
MAPI or unspacified service provider. ID no: c1050000 Exchange System Manager Could you provide more information about when the error occurs. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "ToMMaS MooRe" <ToMMaS MooRe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05D5F21C-040D-4B3F-8743-3F19151ED64D@microsoft.com... > MAPI or unspacified service provider. ID no: c1050000 Exchange System > Manager check this out http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301003/EN-US/ Chhers, oz -- Best regards, ...

best solution
Hi, I'm wondering what the best solution is for the following: I have a table with data and I need to show it to the user. But I want to show it in a sorted way like: Customername Site number Artikelnumber | Serial number | description Artikelnumber | Serial number | description Site number Artikelnumber | Serial number | description Artikelnumber | Serial number | description Site number Artikelnumber | Serial number | description Artikelnumber ...

Getting MIN to work inside of an Array, or another solution
I have a file that has, in the third row, cashflows on which interest is to be accrued (in this case, compounded at 10% per period). I am trying to show the cumulative value of those cashflows plus accrued interest, calculated in a single row. So, for example, in 7th period the formula I came up with is: =SUMPRODUCT(($B3:H3)*((1.1)^(COLUMN(H3)+1-COLUMN($B3:H3)))) Now, I need to introduce a dynamic limit by which interest is only compounded for a certain period of time, denoted in cell A4. Trying to limit the interest to three years, I tried: =SUMPRODUCT(($B3:H3)*((1.1)^(MIN($A4,COLUMN(H3)+1...

E2k3 SP1 OMA
Hi all! I've read lots of posts on this topic in newsgroups, but I still haven't found any solution. Is there anybody who has resolved this OMA "System error occured" problem? Our customers becomes impatient... Thanx! -- R.V. Try this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-Exchange2003-HTTP-Remote-Acc ess.html "Radovan Vojtek" <RadovanVojtek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:996C03AE-0339-4580-A670-942274405BCD@microsoft.com... > Hi all! > > I've read lots of posts on this topic in newsgroups, but I still haven...

Looking for a solution for one-way sync for two folders in outlook
we are running exchange 2007 in our company, and the clients are using outlook. i have enabled public folders and so we have company-wide contacts folder. We are also using Blackberry devices which are tied to the personal contacts folder in outlook for each user. Is there a way for a one-way sync between the public folder and the local contacts folder? and schedule it every hour or so? many thanks in advance ...

Excel Solution for Data Analysis
Hello, I hope someone can give me some tips as to how I can best develop an analysis for 5 different worksheets. Basically, each worksheet is for a different store location, under each worksheet are a number of items that are ordered like flour, sugar and salt. Under each material ordered are details on the price, i.e. price purchased at vendor, price from vendor to warehouse, price from warehouse to us, and a total. Now, I need to analyze all this data in one worksheet using drop down lists. For example, I wanted to find out how much I've spent on flour at Location 1 last year, this ...

Tried all solutions for the Error Loading Outlook Client
9 destops all have the CRM client working but 1 The desktop in question did have another user who had no problem using the add-in This user can use the CRM web interface without logging in We have tried every one of the solutions listed in this forum but the "Custom Menu solutions" offered by Msullivan as that would be a network issue for all users not just one...correct? Any other Ideas? Scott C Sorry, error message on previous post said it malfunctioned...this was a copy of that post. "ScottC" wrote: > 9 destops all have the CRM client working but 1 > ...

Recommended backup solutions for Small Business Server 2008
Hi, I have a customer with a SBS2008 server with 3TB of data and does not want to use the built in SBS2008 backup. Does anyone have any recommendations as to backup software for Small Business Server 2008 ? ShadowProtect Server (make sure you look at the SBS version, which is the same in every way except cost). I would (and did) get the free trial and give it a run first. http://www.storagecraft.com/ The built-in backup rocks, but I suspect that's not the conversation you're looking for : -) "Michael" <michael.green@solventgreen.com.nospam> wro...

MSExchangeIMC
If anyone can help me solve this I would appreciate it. It seems several people are having difficulties with Event id: 4118, but as of yet this is all I have been able to come up with. I know the error is in the DATA expressed in WORDS. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: (6) Event ID: 4118 Date: 12/16/2003 Time: 10:50:09 AM User: N/A Computer: ExchangeServer Description: The description for Event ID ( 4118 ) in Source ( MSExchangeIMC ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): ZAWS9Z3M. Data: 0000: 00010227 80004005 MAPI Error Code ...

ecommerce carts for POS 2009
Any recommendations out there for ecommerce shopping carts compatible with POS 2009? I've checked kosmos and nitrosell and neither have a version yet apparently. Thanks, Doug Carolina IT and POS Hi Doug. We do actually have a POS2009 Edition. We've not made any formal announcements as yet but we can work with you in advance of that upcoming press release. Please give us a call or submit an inquiry (please request pos2009 therein so we can route your inquiry to the POS2009 team). http://www.nitrosell.com/contact-us/ Regards, Todd On Nov 10, 11:40=A0pm, Doug -...

solution: how to sum/add a column pasted from internet
Numbers pasted from online bank statements often have a space character in front of the number values -- as though someone had hit the space bar in each cell before typing the number. You have to get rid of the spaces. You can either manually delete each extra space at the front of the number, or, paste the numbers into Word, and do a Find & Replace All for the space, so that all the spaces are removed (a function I couldn't find in Excel). Once the spaces are gone, your problem should be solved. Did you try the TRIM Function to get rid of leading and trailing spaces? =TRIM(A1) wil...

MS Office Product CD key will not work, any solutions
Just purchased a new 17" iMac with Jaguar (OS 10.3) and am attempting to install MS Office for Mac, v X that I already had from a previous purchase and installation. When attempting to run the software on the new machine, it will not accept the Product Key CD code number to open any of the programs. Any recommendations? On 6/5/04 14:55, in article 18c8401c44b3f$7e8477d0$a001280a@phx.gbl, "Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just purchased a new 17" iMac with Jaguar (OS 10.3) and am attempting > to install MS Office for Mac, v X that I alr...

Changing purchase order logo in Microsoft Business Solutions Solom
How do I change the default logo in the purchase order of microsoft business solutions? In the purchase order, I would like to put our company logo. ...

Clipboard gets empty by itself, cleared clipboard, copy paste doesn't work, outlook clears clipboard, problems with clipboard
(subject is filled with keywords so others can find this message. here some additional keywords in german: leere zwischenablage entleert sich kopieren einf´┐Żgen kein text mehr da zwischenablage verschwindet) I've spent many hours and days(!) to find the reason why my clipboard gets empty by itself. Sometimes it took few seconds, sometimes some minutes. I was unable to do my work as software developer for weeks in a reasonable way! Now I've found the reason: It was Cloudmark Desktop! http://www.cloudmark.com/desktop/releasenotes/ "Copy and Paste functionality - Fixed a problem wh...

Deploy my solution.
What are the steps for deployment my solution (VB.NET, VS. 2008. win-form) ? Thanks :) Am 01.04.2010 17:18, schrieb Mr. X.: > What are the steps for deployment my solution (VB.NET, VS. 2008. win-form) ? Don't know if it's useful, but have a look: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wtzawcsz.aspx -- Armin ...

Search For All Combinations
I need to match different combinations from on table to a single line item on another table. The relevant fields are account number, date, identifier, and quantity. Table 1 might look like this. Account Date Identifier Quantity 123 10/01/2007 XYZ 150 123 10/02/2007 XYZ 200 123 10/02/2007 XYZ 150 123 10/03/2007 XYZ 100 Table 2 might look like this Account Identifier Quantity 123 XYZ 500 I need the query to sum the first three, and mat...