Dynamics GP routing link several BOM's at once

When using routing links allow selection of several items at once to link to
a routing step instead of one at a time.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=487897fa-55d3-422e-ab6c-9d108f5c68f0&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Dynamic Ranges
Hello, I need to develop a function which uses a range. The range is dynamic based upon a Lease Term. Example: I have a 5 year lease - The range will encompase 5 cells (A1:E1). I will always know the starting Cell. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks ACase Not sure i understand the question - what do you want to know? do you want to know how to develop a function that uses a range - if so, any particular function do you want to know how to create a dynamic range - if so, check out dynamic ranges at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Cheers JulieD "ACase" <A...

Routing engine failed to initialize
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2. The Information store fails to start and I am getting the following error in the event viewer: ----------------------------------------------------------- Error 0xc0040391 calling StrInitialize in REAPI.DLL. Source: MSExchangeIS Event ID: 9538 Routing engine failed to initialize and as a result the store would not start. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- and there is some more info about the error I got from microsoft: Explanation: This event can be accompanied by an inability to start the Microsoft E...

severance pay
Looking for a suggest and explanation of whether to place a lump sum severance package from my employee under "Wages Income" or "Other Income"? Would this be a "salary income" or "periodic income"? Bob Because of the Tax Estimator, I'd put it somewhere in Wages. These categories are set to be included in your taxable income for tax reports and Tax Estimator--and this surely is. "Robert G. Becnel" <gotigers@ganymede.jtan.com> wrote in message news:Pine.BSO.4.53.0502210902130.13539@ganymede.jtan.com... > > Looking for a sugge...

How can I link to a specific worksheet from a webpage?
When I am on a webpage, I want to click a link that then automatically links to a specific worksheet in a excelwork book. How? Already solved enter *.xls#Sheet1!A1 RMF "RMF" wrote: > When I am on a webpage, I want to click a link that then automatically links > to a specific worksheet in a excelwork book. How? ...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

RE: Error when initializing Dynamics DB in 6.0
Hello: A colleague of mine is having some issues with installing and upgrading from 6.0 to 9.0. Obivously, 6.0 is no longer supported so I thought that I would post her e-mail here. Below is her e-mail. Any help would be appreciated: I’m doing a 6.0 to 9.0 upgrade, and moving servers. I have loaded 6.0 on the new machine, and am trying to create the DYNAMICS db. I get the message below when I try to create it: It seems to point to the tempdb not being big enough. I have increased the db & log size to > 200MB (docs say Dynamics needs 50). GP is of no help, b/c they do not ...

update a link to a CSV
How can I refresh a link to a CSV file without re-loading the CSV? It may vary somewhat depending on what version of Excel and how the 'link' was actually created, but if it is an OLE link you should be able to go to Edit>Links and use the features of the dialog box. If 'Links' is dimmed in the Edit Menu, then you don't actually have a link. In that case, go to Data>Refresh or View>Toolbars & select the External Data toolbar (if it isn't already displayed). Use the red ! To refresh the data. Should neither options work out, post back with more info. HTH...

Problem With Deferral Check Links
Hi.. When i Do Deferral Check Links in File Maintenance. I am getting an error message "A remove range operation on table 'PP_File_Maintenance_Error_Log' cannot find the table. On clicking the more Info button. These messages are displayed " [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TEST.dbo.zDP_PP400004L_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'TEST.dbo.PP400004'. " In the database these two objects are not present. Can You Pl. tell me what to do about it. Thanks These do not...

GetDocument( ) link error
I am getting the following link error when I call GetDocument( ) from within my CView class. LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class CGUI_WhidbeyDoc * __thiscall CGUI_WhidbeyView::GetDocument(void)const " (?GetDocument@CGUI_WhidbeyView@@QBEPAVCGUI_WhidbeyDoc@@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual int __thiscall CGUI_WhidbeyView::OnCreate(struct tagCREATESTRUCTA *)" (?OnCreate@CGUI_WhidbeyView@@UAEHPAUtagCREATESTRUCTA@@@Z) Any ideas why? Thanks. Jess Check GetDocument implementation is provided Class wizard will generate two GetDocument functio...

GP locks up when trying to exit the application
Why does GP lock up when user attempts to exit the application? Any help to correct this issue would be appreciated. David, A customer of ours had a problem where the Great Plains application would not close completely on exiting. It turned out that the workstation had spyware installed which was preventing Great Plains from closing completely. Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants www.corpsoftware.com krood_no_spam@corp_nospam_software.com (813) 752-0755 (Main Office) (remove "_no_spam" and "_nospam_" to send direct e-mail) davidh wrote: > Why does GP l...

Link restriction
I get this message when ever I try to open a web address link in a email. The operation has been cancelled due to a restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. It was working fine only a couple of weeks ago, have added or changed any thing on computer. It is an error caused by Internet Explorer see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "dont@hotmail.com" <donthotmailcom...

How do I update links from .xls sheets to .xlms sheets
I have thousands of links to many consolidated spreadsheets created in Excel 2003. Now that I use Excel 2007, how do I convert the links without breaking them. On Apr 21, 2:06=A0pm, June <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have thousands of links to many consolidated spreadsheets created in Ex= cel > 2003. =A0Now that I use Excel 2007, how do I convert the links without br= eaking > them. After making a copy of your workbook, try to search and replace ".xls" with ".xlms" Hope this helps, Chris M. It's not clear what you'v...

Update Several Records with separate table data
I have two tables. One has all fields complete. The other has some complete records, but most only have one field completed. I want to input the complete records to the incomplete table, merging any records that would be duplicated. I forgot to mention this in my first post. Why are you duplicating data in your database? The goal of a well designed database is to only store the same piece of information once. Dale -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. "Dale Fye" wrote: > In Access (am unsure whether A2007 supports this), you can do this as a ...

Extracting invoice data from GP 9 using a SQL query (ODBC)
I'm working to extract invoice detail information from a client's GP 9 MSSQL database, with the goal of being able to mock up their invoices in external systems. Just to keep things interesting, they aren't using GP to it's maximum ability - quotes are generated from another software package, and when converted to a sale, minimal data is entered into GP and processed (such as shipping address, job name, job number, PO number, and occasionally a line it of what appears to be free-form text. I have hard copies of several invoices, various web resources, and access to t...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

Linking to Max result?
Hi Guys, I dont know where to start with this one! basically on a figures sheet I am displaying a table with lines showing the highest amounts on another sheet based on their category. (=MAX(data!AZ2:AZ65534)) now on this other sheet it has a line for each 'entry', on one of the cells for each 'entry' are the numbers that I'm maxing to give a highest figure. Now what I would love to be able to do, is hyperlink that formula that is showing the highest entry, so that when you click on it it takes to the other sheet and shows you its answer (the entry with the highest amoun...

Deleting / Disabling the Links
Hello, I have got 2 queries. First one: I have got a workbook which has so many links that points to various unknown files. I have deleted some of the links by manually scanning the various sheets. but still i am left with some links which i could not find manually.. I have even cleared all the names in the workbook. Still no use. I looked into Edit->Links, i can see one link, but unfortunately there is no delete button with which i can remove the link. Can anybody help me how to remove the unknown link in the book? Thanks. Second one: Continuing from my prev question, wheneve...

Object Linking & embedding error
An .xls attachment give the 'cannot use object linking & embedding error' The file fails to open and appears on screen for just a second. Any ideas! where the problem is! Sunil I' ve run into the same error, and am to the point that its time to throw this piece out the window. Has a solution for this problem been found? OS. win 2000 pro. PG. Office 2000 error. cannot open object linking and enbedding. I had the same error on another PC and was able to re-install the pg. and it stopped. Go figure.... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted...

FRx
I have to refer multiple columns from excel into appropriate columns. Am refering from only one sheet. I have a row format, where i have "link to worksheet". I couldn't able to enter entire cell mapping as below: B=C12,C=E12,D=I12,E=K12,G=M12,H=O12,I=S12,J=U12,L=W12,M=Y12,N=AC12,O=AE12,Q=AF12,R=AH12,S=AL12,T=AN12,V=AP12,W=AR12,X=AV12,Y=AX12,AA=AZ12,AB=BB12,AC=BF12,AD=BH12,AF=BJ12,AG=BL12,AH=BP12,AI=BR12,AK=BT12,AL=BV12,AM=BX12,AN=CB12,AP=CD12,AQ=CF12,AR=CJ12,AS=CL12,AU=CN12,AV=CP12,AW=CT 12,AX=CV 12,AZ=CX 12,BA=CZ 12,BB=DD12,BC=DF12,BE=DH12,BF=DJ12,BG=DN12,BH=DP12,BJ=DR 12,BK=...

How do I link horizontal cells vertically?
I'd like to copy a link vertically, but the cells to link to are horizontal. How do I do this? Something like: =INDIRECT("A"&COLUMN(A1)) copied across HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6261 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=497720 Since you said "copy a link", you *can't* use "Paste Special" & "Transpose". So, try this: Original data in A1 to Z1, E...

Field Service Installation Failed in GP 8 with Arabic Collation
Hi All, I unable to install the databse schema to any of the database due to field service does not install on Arabic Collation. Anybody has solution. Regards Akber ...

Moved spreadsheet changed link path
I have a spreadsheet that has 20 links that are to other worksheets within a directory. The main file is on a network drive that is known as P:\ in our environment. My client has linked these 20 other worksheets using P:\Finance within the main file. To troubleshoot a separate issue, I have copied the file locally to my c:\ drive. Now all 20 links are referencing the path c:\Finance. The folder path is the same as the network drive, however instead of P:\ it changed to C:\. Any idea of why? The hyperlink base in the properties of the file is empty. Any suggestions? If yo...

update of links with no prompt
I have a spreadsheet with links to another one. When the user opens the destination sheet I want the links to be updated automatically without a prompt. (but just for this sheet) This is apparently possible (Excel 2003) by choosing Edit menu - Links - Startup prompt and choosing 'dont display the alert and update links. But even though thisis set correctly I still get the alert Any ideas Thank you -- Patrick There is a user setting that can supersede this setting. Tools|options|Edit tab Ask to update automatic links If I (as a one of your users) change this to always ask, then...

clicking on email links is restricted by system?
All of a sudden if I try to clik on a link in a email, the system says it is restricted see your administrator? I have no Administrator. It always worked before? Feel free to read the countless posts here that have answered your question before you post yet another. Since you have failed in that endeavor, here is a special post just for you: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Russ Valentine "Restricted clicking on email links" <Restricted clicking on email links@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BFDBA53-EBDE-49B0-B4F3-1EF...

can you help by make link with tow worksheet
I'm looking to make link with tow worksheet more clearly: i made equation in cells worksheet -1 a1 + a2 : print result in cell A1 in worksheet -2 and thankyou for help -- nader ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383968 Type in: =Sheet1!A1+Sheet1!A2 Place in Cell A1 of worksheet -2. Or, place the cursor in the desired cell of worksheet - 2 and click "=". Then click on the wo...