Dynamics Advanced Analytical Cube Library rolling 4 week measure

Has anyone had any experience createing a rolling 4 week or rolling 13 week
measure?  I noticed that there are quite a few measures developed in the
periodicity table, but can't quite understand how to add a new one.  Thanks
in advance for the help.

"George Schimenti" wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience createing a rolling 4 week or rolling 13 week
> measure?  I noticed that there are quite a few measures developed in the
> periodicity table, but can't quite understand how to add a new one.  Thanks
> in advance for the help.
0
GPDavid (20)
10/6/2008 8:41:17 PM
Whoops, my mistake.

Not sure if this is where you are going, but I have seen custom reports
built in Excel from Analysis Cubes using the cube formulas.  If you use Excel
2007, check out the cube functions included with it.

"George Schimenti" wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience createing a rolling 4 week or rolling 13 week
> measure?  I noticed that there are quite a few measures developed in the
> periodicity table, but can't quite understand how to add a new one.  Thanks
> in advance for the help.
0
GPDavid (20)

Bussiness Portal 4.0 Backup and Restore.
Hi All, What is the procedure\steps to Backup and restore the BP4.0? what kind of precautions we need to take before installing BP4.0? If any body have any checklist or any article please share. ...

Creating a Formula to Format Column automatically? #4
Does it matter what order the conditions are in? Some of them worked some didn't -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26434 If you have 3 conditions, the order does not matter. What matters is the content of the cell. Not case-sensitive, but do you have any extra spaces if text? If looking for numbers, are they real numbers or text that looks like numbers? You used Joe Blow and...

Circular reference #4
There is a formula that has created a circular reference which I find very difficult to find, even with the circular reference toolbar. Any one any suggestions? Pat Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm Look for FindCirc.zip Pat wrote: > > There is a formula that has created a circular reference which I find very > difficult to find, even with the circular reference toolbar. Any one any > suggestions? > > Pat -- Dave Peterson ...

MSCRM 4.0User Summary Report not displayed Properly in IE 8
User Summary report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is not displayed properly in IE 8 . It is getting expanded in IE 8, hence the table columns are lost. It is getting displayed perfectly in rest all versions. Any help in this regard is appreciated. ...

help with dynamic range
I wanting to know if this is possible without switching the way I have data entered into a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I have has column headings of each month, Jan thru Dec, with a total column at the end. Down Column A are row names for several departments. So basically there is a chart that is 12 columns wide (one for each month), and about 30 rows longs (one for each department). Data is entered into this as each month is completed for overtime hours, so as of now, anything past Column August is blank (not including the Total column). I really want to make a chart that would ...

Advanced Find 05-22-06
Hi, I would like to search for services details using Advanced Find and make/create a report with the resources information. For example... I would like to know the users that are working on a specified service? or What resources groups the user belongs and then make a report with that information. If i go throw the resource group area i can create a report with that information, but it doesnt include the user email for example. Any sugestion how this could be done? thx ...

Simple question #4
I'm relatively new to Excel and I want to creat a sheet for my expenses where I can enter a number in one column and have it subtracted from the above cell in the next column and so on, all the way down. I can do this by clicking on the bottom left of the cell and dragging it down but would like it to appear automatically. Sorry if that's not very clear. John In B1 enter the inital balance In A2 and on down enter your expenses In B2 enter: =IF(A2="","",B1-A2) and copy on down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007g "gtharwood@gmail.com" wrote: >...

Check Box #4
Does anyone know of a way to convert a cell to a check box? We would like to convert the cell rather than using the active X controls on top of it. Thanks. You could double-click the cell and "convert" it to a=20 checkbox: Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target _ As Range, Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveCell .Value =3D "=FC" .Font.Name =3D "Wingdings" .Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle =3D xlContinuous .Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle =3D xlContinuous .Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle =3D xlContinuous .Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineSt...

smtp logs #4
I'm new to the exchange world and was wondering if there is a way that I can review only the emails that my users have sent from the smtp log files. When I review the log files, they appear to be more of what got sent to each users mailbox. If I'm way of course could someone lead me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. A What version of your Exchange server? -- Ray MCSE+Internet, MCDBA, MCP "Auddog" <will_k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45f96eaf$0$4921$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > I'm new to the exchange w...

How do I print graphs poster size (4
In my previous version of Excel I could print graphs in what I think was called "poster". It would print 4 panels on 8 1/2 x 11 that could be connected together to make a poster size graph. It would print dotted lines and solid lines and told where to cut and paste. I cannot find how to do that now that we have upgraded to Excel 2002. The capability that you describe would be really neat to have but AFAIK no version of XL has ever supported it. You must have had some special third party program or add-in. Of course, such a capability might be feature of your printer (driver...

Advanced Filter #6
Using Office 2000... Trying to use an advanced filter to filter only the unique records... The option is always grayed out... why? Perhaps you are using a shared workbook. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33BFA8B7-6D98-4776-ABB9-DEFEE27D8A59@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2000... > > Trying to use an advanced filter to filter only the unique records... The > option is always grayed out... why? I have come across this when using a shared workbook. If this i...

Dynamically linking fields to forms
In my form I have patient_Id as drop down list which is linked to main PATIENT table where it gets update by different department and the new values shows up in my FORM's drown drop list immediately. Along with patient_id I have 4 more values that need to be shown on my FORM from 4 different tables. Finally all the above values collected dynamically and some tested values from FORM base table ( testing table) should be saved into my testing table when some one clicks on the save button. Is this possible? with out distrubing the PATIENT tables or any other linked tables? -- ...

Advanced Find in contact's birthday problem
Hi, I'm having a simple problem in MS CRM 3.0 regarding advanced find with Contact's birthday. My filter criteria is Contact's Birthday as entity and operator "Today". The result is nothing. But when I checked the birthday of one of the contact, there exists at least one. I noticed that the advanced find also matching the year. when I changed the birthday from 7/20/1954 to 7/20/2006, the advanced find output the result. How can we go about this problem? True, this is one of the thing I hope Microsoft will implement in the next version (or better service pack :)) ...

VLookup #4
Hello, please could someone help me with vlookup. I've read different articles, including the one on this site but havn't understood them that well. I've attached an image of what I am trying to do. I've named the table in the top right (discount) to DTable. I would like the formula to look in there so that when someone enters a discount in e.g. "discount 1" the cell below (discount=) displays the percentage that "discount 1" is equal to. thank you, acsell File Attached: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=302619 (vlookup.jpg) ------------...

Removing Unregistered Library
Hi all, I'm currently going round in circles with this one: I have a workbook that has been created in xl 2000 and sends e-mail from outlook. However, when the file is opened and saved in Excel 200 the references to the Outlook v9.0 library change to Outlook v11.0 This would be fine except the file has to run in office 2000, xp an 2003. Help!!! When the file is re-opened in excel 2000 the outlook library doesn' change back from xp to 2000. I have been trying various forms of VBA t remove the reference library link but with no success. I keep gettin error "Object Library Not R...

RSS aggregator library
Hello All, I am new to CSharp and given the task to create an RSS aggregator, I have come across RSS.net but have not been able to compile the library as yet, can anyone please point me to a peace of code or library that I can integrate in my ASP.net C# application to manage RSS aggregation? Imran. Imran Aziz wrote: > Hello All, > I am new to CSharp and given the task to create an RSS aggregator, I > have come across RSS.net but have not been able to compile the > library as yet, can anyone please point me to a peace of code or > library that I can integrate in my ASP.n...

Alternate units of measure for Bill of Materials build
Bills of materials in IC sets itself automatically to set the build quantity to the base unit of measure. E.g. EACH. If a product is generally built in batches of, say 20 then it would be useful to be able to specify the build quantity of measure and BATCH which is 20 EACH's. This is particularly important when the per unit amount of a build is not readily divided by the number of units in a batch. E.g. Labour might be 1.5 hours to build a batch of 20. If the BOM is set up on a per EACH basis, then the labour per unit is 75/20 = 3.75 minutes per unit or .0625 of an hour. This type ...

SmartHeap library #2
When i do a detailed enquiry i recieve this message from the SmartHeap Library 'Out of memory. Please free some memory, then choose retry' What is the cause of this? Do you have access to the online Knowledge Base? There are lots of hits when I entered the error message. Good luck. Bingo "MyronGP" wrote: > When i do a detailed enquiry i recieve this message from the SmartHeap Library > 'Out of memory. Please free some memory, then choose retry' > > What is the cause of this? try recreating your reports.dic "MyronGP" wrote: > When i...

Copy Data From Chart to Chart #4
I have to create separate charts for ten employees. I want to have all the data on one sheet tab. Create the chart on another tab for employee 1, format the chart the way I want and be able to add the data for employee 2, 3, 4, etc. to each tab, using the same format for chart 1 so they all match. So there should be one tab for raw data and 10 tabs for each employee. I’m using Excel 2000 Thank you Please stop reposting and read the responses you've already received. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://Peltie...

Is this possible? #4
I have a spreadsheets with statistics in it, and a second one that pulls info from the first one. What I'd like to do is create a third spreadsheet that just has the numbers from the second spreadsheet and not any of the formulas for all the cells. Is this possible? Thanks. Hi have a look at 'Edit - Paste Special - Values' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Shep wrote: > I have a spreadsheets with statistics in it, and a second one that > pulls info from the first one. What I'd like to do is create a third > spreadsheet that just has the numbers from the sec...

Missing e-mails #4
We are running Windows 200 along with Office 2000 in our office. All of our users are set up to use the exchange server as there repository for e-mails. I have one user who logs on at 2 different locations in our office. When she logs onto one PC her e-mails disapear from the other. After she reads them she can no longer find them at either location. I fear that she may have lost them for good but I am hoping there is a way to retieve them. Hi Pete, Check the delivery location for her mail on both machines, it sounds like the mail is being deliverd to a .PST file on one machine, ...

Performance Monitoring for CRM 4.0 with SCOM or another tool? #2
Hi. As far as I can tell, the only performance monitoring pack for CRM 4.0 is for MOM; however we run Microsoft SCOM. I was wondering the following: 1. Could someone be nice enough to post the CRM MOM counters and thresholds so we can build our own perfmon script? 2. Could someone let me know if a monitoring pack for SCOM will someday be available? (either from MS or 3rd party) 3. Could someone let me know if there is an existing 3rd party utility I could use to monitor my CRM environment (I haven't seen one but maybe there is one). Thank you! ...

Activity Roll up
Hi, I was just wondering if the activity roll up within an account includes activities created in custom entities which are related to that account? If not, any ideas on how to do this? Help please.... :( Activity rollup in V3.0 does not support rolling up from custom entities. Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider this feature for a future release. An Issue has been entered into our tracking data base. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserve...

Importing messages #4
I resently installed a new "C" drive in my computer. The old hard drive is drive "D". How can I import all my messages from Outlook Express on my "D" drive to Outlook Express on my "C" drive? I am using Outlook Express 6.0 and Windows2000 with sp3. Any Suggestions?? Try posting in an Oulook Express group - this group supports Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite of business productivity programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. You can also see this site for some excellent help with OE: http://www.tomsterdam.com --� Milly S...

Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................