Drop Ship Sales Order and Purchase Order

I am entering a drop ship sales order and then creating a drop ship purchase
order.  The drop ship sales order needs to be invoiced before we receive the
accounts payable invoice.  GP doesn't allow that until the ap invoice is
matched.  Obviously for cash flow purposes we wouldn't want to wait.  I know
we can break the link on the po and so but we really don't want to do that.
We need this corrected.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5482acfc-92ad-478c-b2f0-6d12e5e04ce4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Kristi (17)

Sales Stage Process
New to CRM and muddling our way through. We have had to do a rapid deployment of CRM from the sales side and have only just created our sales process workflow. We have created a Sales Process based on the creation of an opportunity object with sales stages and assigned automatic tasks and probabilities to each stage. This is great but we have legacy opportunities that were entered prior to the sales process. When we open the "legacy" opportunities via actions, change stage, there are no sales stages. Is there any easy way to update the legacy opportuntiies to have access t...

Purchase Price Variance
We have a large PPV and I think it has to do with the fact that we went from using Standard Cost to Current Cost. Is it possible that items on older purchase orders that were created when we were using std cost are cosing these PPV's? If so, where do I update in the POP10310 to have the items use currect cost (FIFO Perpetual)? Thank you PPV accrued when you work on stadard costing and your purchase price is different. Purcahse order price is not having any impact on costing. However, if your item receipt price and invoice price are different and you did not choose the option to re...

Adding stages to a Sales Process
Hi, I want to add two new stages to a current sales process. Has anyone done this before? Any issues arise with previous opportunties, reporting, etc? Thanks, Sinead. -- Sinead O''''Shaughnessy previous opportunities will not see the new stages ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Sinead" <Sinead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EC75D1E-06C5-4A6E-813D-1B5816DE87B6@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I want to add two new stages to a current sales process. Has anyone done > this bef...

Drop Source
Hello I'm setting up an application that should be able to support drag and drop between windows in the application as well as dragging from the application to the desktop or other folders outside of the application. I've got the application and the desired windows within it to act as drop targets, unfortunately I haven't been able to get them to work as drop sources. ie. I'd like to drag an image from one window to another or have it get copied to the desktop as an image file Does anyone have any tips regarding setting up a drop source. I've tried using CDataSource, b...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

order enty form
help here is my problem i have a db that tracks orders and i need a form to enter the order number and part number and quantirty. i will need to enter allot of orders at one time so i want to use a comtinuous form to enter the info into the orders table what i want to do is enter the job # and the part number and auto fill the discription and size. i have a part numbert tabel with fields part number, discription size there are too many to use a combo box. i have an order table with fileds job number, part number , discription , qantity, start time end tine, efficentcy, total time , down time, ...

Quantity on Purchase Orders
Is there any way to see the total quantity ordered on a purchase order? The only quantity I can find is the Entries quanitity which is just the number of lines on the PO and doesn't factor in multiple quanitites per line. It would be great to see it on the printed purchase order, but I can't even find it on the screen. Maybe it's just me. -- Kris You could add this to the XML template that creates the PO report but thats about it. Ivan "Kris" <kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79D478B1-733B-46FB-92D9-34C327B2E02B@microsoft.com... &g...

Drop down list #3
Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? Data|Validation is pretty easy to use. Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Hrider wrote: > > Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? -- Dave Peterson ...

Closing orders
After we receive and order, we create the invoice with the create invoice button, however the order is still there as "new" or "pending". Is there any way to "close" the order as having been received? (CRM is expecting that you would be integrated to an accounting system) You could write a manual workflow rule to set the order status to Submitted and order status reason to (whatever); you may be able to get the workflow to trigger on something more useful like creating an invoice, but I haven't tried that Peter "Biyoojok" <biyoojok@gmail...

Tennessee Frist Sales Tax Holiday 8/4/06 to 8/6/06?
Hello, Today I got a memo from the Tennessee Department of Revenue for a Back-to-School Supplies, Clothing, and Computers Tax-Exempt During Tennessee's First Sales Tax Holiday. In August of this year, Tennessee will hold its first annual sales tax holiday, giving shoppers the opportunity to purchase certian school suppliers, computers and clothing tax-free for a specific period of time beginning at 12:01am on Friday, Aug 4 and ending at 11:59pl on Sunday, Aug 6. We have stores on all different parts of Tennessee with different items sales tax base on their location. I saw two opt...

adding sales history
I have started working with qsrules in the vb.net enviroment. I am trying to load sales history from another pos system. I found this code on this site and started working with it. It seems to write to the batch tbl but can not seem to get it to work on the transaction tbls. How do i go about tendering this? what is missing? thanks Dim sess As New QSRules.SessionClass Dim cnn As New QSRules.ConnectionInfoClass cnn.RegisterNumber = 1 cnn.Provider = "SQLOLEDB.1" cnn.UserID = "uid" cnn.Password = "pwd" cnn...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

ISO Lowest price for Microsoft Point of Sale
Hello, Does anyone know where I could get the lowest price for Microsoft Point of sale? Thanks, Marv Try e-bay "marv" <marvinreyes@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128359321.381526.282280@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > Does anyone know where I could get the lowest price for Microsoft Point > of sale? > > Thanks, > Marv > ...

Drag and drop install
Hi, I am awaiting delivery of an ibook and office 2004 and am trying to familiarise myself with the mac way of doing things could you tell me a little about drag and drop install of office. Thanks steveh <steveh@private.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > I am awaiting delivery of an ibook and office 2004 and am trying to > familiarise myself with the mac way of doing things could you tell me a > little about drag and drop install of office. Drag and drop is usually fine. It installs a complete install by default. I tend to use the installer though since I know it won;t p...

Changing the Tab Order
Hi, I'm wondering how do you change the tab order between fields on an input form? All replys are appreciated. Well, you really can't... But you can accomplish the same thing, usually, by changing either the size (1 column or 2) or the positioning of fields. It seems to go down the first column until it finds a field that is two columns wide, or the end of the section. Then, it goes to the top field in the right column, then down that column until the end of the section. So by positioning fields in the section differently, or resizing fields, you can usually get the effect y...

Excel 2007 -- Dates in Pivot Tables in wrong order after refresh
I am using excel 2007 to look at time series data via pivot tables. I am importing the base data from a csv flat file into a sheet in excel -- that all works fine. I have then created a pivot based on the imported data sheet which has dates as the only enty in the Column Label. When I build the pivot initially all the dates are in the correct order from the oldest on the left to the newest on the furthest right. However when I update the underlying data sheet, by adding another months data and then refresh the pivot; the new dates are shown in a haphazard order on the pivot. ...

Work Order Deposit In Drawer
Hi I have this issue. Let Say I have cashiers that work on the registers, and if they do work orders, deposit ammount is not shown in any detaild sales report. I understand that it is not sale yet that's why it does not appear, so I will have to go with work order's but on other hand , my customer wants to just generate one report with all the information needed. like there will be total daily sales, let's say 1000, and work order deposites let's say 200 , so "total sales" will bes 1200.00 any ideas ? ...

Processing / releasing large numbers of sales document holds?
Looking for a way to processing multiple holds without having to use the existing processing windows. Finding is very time consuming when having to select by hold type and then add restrictions to get a listing. Is there anything available to list all holds and then flag the documents to release from hold? Thanks to all the experts out there. Smartlist Builder, Crystal Reports, SRS... -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "DTMMICHAEL...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Email Contact Order
When I am going to send an email and press the TO: button the contact list comes up as first name, last name. I would prefer last name, first name. When I examine the contact list, it displays as last name, first name. I cannot find anywhere to change this behavior. On mine if I go to the contacts and select View, Show the Last Name first, then in the message composition TO dialog, they sort that way. What version of WLM do you have ? Help (ALT+H), About WLM. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Greg Laskowski" <GregLaskowski@discussions.micros...

Drop down list changes, worksheets and multi-user
I am using Excel 2003 but have been a user of 2000 for a long time. I 've worked through the creating of a drop down list and understand that but cannot find advice on the following from Help, so could one of you kind people out there explain to me: How do I make changes to a drop down list (ie amend, add items). Indeed, can I? Can I use the list for all worksheets within a workbook (hence the need to amend & add to the list? I am cleansing a database which is why I am using the drop down list. I shall then copy the workbook to disk to be loaded onto a completely different pc...

Sales for outlook gets fatal error
I have been trying to install the sales for outlook cd on my xp machine with all the latest updates on it. It goes through the initial install of installing sql desktop engine fine except it does not ask me to check off the part about installing an XML component. Then it installs the hotfix, comes up with the outlook clients install part and stops and give me a "fatal error" everytime. It also creates a personal folder in my outlook that can not be opened and is corrupted. Anyone have this same problem? Any help would be appreciated... I got the same on one of our end u...

Order By not working under IIS7/Access database
Simple query, ordered by dDateField desc, cCharField asc, nNumericField asc. Irrespective of whether I have the "ASC" keywords in there, it's behaving as though the query is specifying DESC on all three order fields. Anyone notice this in IIS7? Tried multiple variations, no go. Thoughts? Steve ...