Drawing Groups Manufacturing

Does anyone have any experience with Drawing Groups and Drawings in
Manufacturing?  We have some drawings that we print out with each Working
Routing that goes to production and would like to know if I assign the
drawings to the routing in Routing Sequence Entry (Other Section, Dawing
Group Field) Is there a way to get that to print out when we print a routing?
 I haven't come across any literature on it.
--
Thanks
Knavas

You would need to use something other than the default GP Report Writer to do
this.  I know Crystal can but am not sure about SRS

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"knavas" wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with Drawing Groups and Drawings in
> Manufacturing?  We have some drawings that we print out with each Working
> Routing that goes to production and would like to know if I assign the
> drawings to the routing in Routing Sequence Entry (Other Section, Dawing
> Group Field) Is there a way to get that to print out when we print a routing?
>  I haven't come across any literature on it.
> --
> Thanks
> Knavas
0
info4071 (3004)
4/11/2008 1:56:01 PM
I have a working solution for this issue.  I would need a bit more background
information about what you are trying to do.  Let me know if I can help.

--
Matt Wisner
Interdyn-Prodata

"knavas" wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with Drawing Groups and Drawings in
> Manufacturing?  We have some drawings that we print out with each Working
> Routing that goes to production and would like to know if I assign the
> drawings to the routing in Routing Sequence Entry (Other Section, Dawing
> Group Field) Is there a way to get that to print out when we print a routing?
>  I haven't come across any literature on it.
> --
> Thanks
> Knavas

Manage Group Calendar-Public Folder
HELP!! I need to accomplish the following in a public folder, (1) Ability to Manage a group calendar with several different types of event/appointment types (Tour details, conferenec info, available dates for tours, training etc.) (2) Each event type should only have one or two owners who can modify the appointment information for a particular event type: ( If necessary, we can have separate sub calendars for each type as described above and maybe somehow update the master calendar automatically if there is a change in the sub calendar folders) Any help will be appreciated. Th...

group projects together
We use project server and we hve atleast 50 projects published. whenever someone go into project professional and retrieve a list of all the projects, it shows all 50 projects. is there anyway i can group them together ?..or can i create folders and move projects into seperate folders?..i know somwhow you can create a enterprise lookup table...any idea how ? In the default screen to open the projects, there is an option to Group By at the top. Simply select the appropriate field there. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > We use project serv...

subform option group not working
Access2003 I have a main form called fClosure (PK ProjectID) There is a subform called fClosureApproval (PK ClosureApprovalID, SK ProjectID) On fClosureApproval, I have an option group with 2 toggle buttons. see code below Select Case optApproval.Value Case 1 'Approve Closure by adding PM and date Me.ApprovedByMgr = DLookup("[ContactPMgrID]", "[t040Project]", "[ProjectID] =" & [Forms]![fClosure]![ProjectID]) Me.DateMgr = Now() Case 2 'Request Clarification by displaying pop up form Dim stDocName ...

information store cannot mount storage group
The antivir software I use for the exchange 2k server found some worms and trojans among the .log files of the exchange server and renamed them (first warning) and when I tried to check the directory, at access time, it deleted them. There were 2 logs from mdbdata dirs... Now the information store cannot mount the storage groups anymore... Since I pretty much had tons of issues with this server lately, I got sick of it and want to move to exchange 2003 on win server 2003. How can i backup the edb files painlessly offline... I checked the ms site at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sc...

Top 5 records per group
Hi, I have a table (tblPrices) which contains the following fields: Manufacturer, SoldPrice, OrderID What I want is a query to return the 5 highest SoldPrices for each Manufacturer. I have tried the suggested sql in Allen Browne's website but can't get it to work. Can anyone advise what the query (& subquery) would look like,l with the above table and field names. I'm confident that if I can get a working example I'll understand the principle better. Many thanks......Jason You can rank by group or, for a relatively small table, use a subquery like: SELECT a....

Validation with option button group
Please help. I would like to insert a code where if a user does not select a location, they will receive a message box that an entry is required. The locations are in an option button group. Thanks!!! hi, dwaynesworld wrote: > I would like to insert a code where if a user does not select a location, > they will receive a message box that an entry is required. The locations are > in an option button group. Thanks!!! Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If IsNull(nameOfOptionGroup.Value) Then Cancel = True MsgBox "Please enter a location."...

Re: adding group email lists to address book
On Mar 12 2003, 3:19 am, "Jack Folliard" <jfolli...@attbi.com> wrote: > In Outlook200 does anyone no a way to automatically add a newgrouplist > received in an email to the address/contacts book? > Say, I receive an email from someone as I'm a member of their emailgroup. > I can see the email addresses of allgroupmembers in the"To:" line, and, of > course can reply to all. But, I would like to add those addresses to my > address book/contacts without having to do it one person at a time. > > thanks I know this is a really old thread, but ...

Minimum Group Membership
What is the minimum group membership that a user has to have to be able to use POP3 and OWA on 2003Ex over 2003AD? If it is Domain Users, can I deny them any rights like "log on locally" via GP without killing them? Thanks, Harry Bates Domain Users. No, not unless you override the settings for the Exchange and Exchange/OWA servers. Bob "Harry Bates" <harry@-NOSPAM-rocksystems.-NOSPAM-net> wrote in message news:O$LkNMHcFHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > What is the minimum group membership that a user has to have to be able to > use POP3 and OWA on 20...

Error in Subtotal Wizard (Grouping and Outlining)
I'm having trouble with Excel 2003 and the Subtotals Wizard. When I perform a three-level grouping on the data listed below, it appears that some groups are missing and outline levels 3, 4, and 5 are messed up. Given the following list of data: Region columnb Office Employee columne Issue NW SEA 123 Salary NW PDX 234 Benefits NW PDX 244 Salary NW PDX 212 Salary NW BOI 232 Benefits SW LAX 673 Salary SW LAX 34 Benefits SW LAX 654 Benefits SW PHX 556 Salary SW DEN 322 Benefits SW DEN 65 Salary ...

Prevent duplicate groups of records in a table
Access 2007 I have a formulas table with the following fields: Auto FormulaID Ingredient Percent 267 127 FlourA 51 268 127 FlourB 46 269 127 ProteinA 2 270 127 FlavorA 1 271 128 FlourA 51 272 128 FlourB 49 273 129 FlourA 25 274 129 ProteinA 25 275 129 FlourB 47 276 129 FlavorA 3 ...

Rolling up Gantt bars to "Group by" summaries
Can the Gantt bars for each activity in a "Group by" group be rolled up to the overall Group summary bar? The Group By Summary bars look just like the ones for Summary activities, but bars do not roll up there. Has anyone seen a native or a programmed way to do that roll up? An important view for my project shows the activities to which each of a set of (non-multitasking) resources are assigned. I can show it doing a "Group by" Resource Names and filtering for the resources that I am interested in, and it would be great if I were able to show it as just one r...

Mailbox Limits for 2 user groups
I am trying to set up mailbox limits for 2 different user groups. Managers have a certain limit for thier mailboxes Staff have another limit. Is there a way of setting this in recipient policies? FYI How to use recipient policies to control mailboxes in Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319188 -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu ____________________________ MCSE 2003 M+,S+, CCNA Http://www.msexchange911.org Http://www.consultusa.us (Blog) "Razorbeard" wrote: > I am trying to set up mailbox limits for 2 different user groups. > > M...

Sheet Protection & Grouped Columns in Excel
I've just created a fairly complex work sheet with some grouped columns. I wish to protect some cells with formulas but have other people enter data to the rest - pretty easy stuff. However, I can't find a way to allow other users to expand and collapse grouped columns (which is necessary for practical reasons given number of cols and that most will only need to use one or 2 groups). Please advise if there is a way round this. Hi Ruth- You might try creating custom views (View>Custom Views...) for the various grouping combinations. If that works - some features included b...

New Database in Storage Group question
I think I have some corruption in an exisiting database in my Storage Group. What I am doing is moving all mailboxes to a newly created database within this storage group. Is this a good thing to do? I was figuring instead of taking the corrupted database (I am getting some 1025 errors) down for 50+ hours while I run isinteg, I could just move the mailboxes to a new database. Will this work? Since I am allowed 5 databases within a storage group, what is Microsoft best practices when it comes to database size? -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Best practice is to keep the size ...

How to draw icon on button?
Hello, I have what I think is a simple question. How do I draw an icon on a button? I set the "Icon" property for the button to true, but I don't know what to do next. Thanks. SetIcon() ? "time4u2go" <time4u2go@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:556271B7-FA4B-49BF-9866-D19A2798B57E@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have what I think is a simple question. How do I draw an icon on a > button? I set the "Icon" property for the button to true, but I don't > know > what to do next. > > Thanks. SetIcon() ...

Option group & paramater error
I have a form that I wish to use an option group to filter a field on the sub-form. I have input the following code: Private Sub fraStatus_AfterUpdate() If Me.fraStatus.Value = 2 Then Me.Filter = "Status = Closed" Me.FilterOn = True ElseIf Me.fraStatus.Value = 1 Then Me.Filter = "Status = Open" Me.FilterOn = True Else Me.FilterOn = False End If End Sub I have also placed the following code in the subform: Private Sub Form_ApplyFilter(Cancel As Integer, ApplyType As Integer) If ApplyType = acShowAllRecords Then Me.fraStatus.Value = 3 'Show all...

How to group bars showing counts and overlay line compliance chart
Using data similar to what's below (month, ticket count type, customer, SLA compliance %), I'd like to be able to have the bars with the # of tickets opened and closed for each month grouped so the bars touch each other while still having space inbetween each months' bars (using the 1st axis). I only can seem to find an option that determines the space between all bars...not allowing me to group the bars for a given month. As a second issue, the SLA compliance % data for closed tickets won't show up as a line chart overlaying the bar chart described above. I can get m...

Manufacturing Order Routing Sequence is Greyed Out
Hi: I have an MO. It is partially received. Now I wanted to add some more routing sequences but as soon as I select this MO, window gets greyed out. Do any one know why is this? ...

Crosstab Groupings
I would like to create a crosstab query to count IDs by specific ranges: 95% > 75 - 94% 50-74% <50% I do not know how to create this grouping by percentage. Post the SQL of your crosstab. -- Build a little, test a little. "Karen" wrote: > I would like to create a crosstab query to count IDs by specific ranges: > > 95% > > 75 - 94% > 50-74% > <50% > > I do not know how to create this grouping by percentage. Also, do you want these groupings as Row Headings or Column Headings? Can you share anything about your table...

Creating a Group Mailbox
Is ther a way to create a group mailbox in Exch 2003. In 5.5 you could create a new mailbox, and add users to it. I can't find a way to create a mailbox in 2003 without first creating a user. WTF? Sanonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Is ther a way to create a group mailbox in Exch 2003. In > 5.5 you could create a new mailbox, and add users to it. > I can't find a way to create a mailbox in 2003 without > first creating a user. WTF? See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF006.html Use a Public Folder: http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html --...

Changing Font of Group Heading in Task View
How do I change the font size/type of a group heading in the Task window pane? I only want to change the group heading, not the rest of the tasks that fall under it. I believe that by default the entire heading row is shaded in blue, which is okay. Thanks. -- Richard Owen http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Sorting Grouped & Non-grouped Rows
Hi, I have a worksheet listing all the tenants in an industrial business park. The first row is column headings then each company's details are listed....one company per row. There happen to be several Industrial Malls/Multi-tenant buildings in the park. For these I have grouped the individual tenants under the owner of the Building(bold below). Each tenant has their own data and the owner of the building (Company C below) display aggregate data from all its tenants Company A Company D COMPANY C (INDUSTRIAL MALL/MULTI-TENANT BUILDING) ...COMPANY E ...COMPANY F ...COMPANY H Company ...

Can Group send to DL??
If we assign permissions to send to DL (Employees@Company) to a group instead of individuals user accounts. And we add more users to that group, will this grant them send permissions to the DL?? Yes, If you add 'Send As' permissions for a Group on an object, you can subsequently just add new users to this Group and they will automatically have 'Send As' rights on the object in question. Oliver "Feras Mustafa" <FerasMustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7472E2F-3AC5-4E5C-A279-F9343D2FCDD0@microsoft.com... > If we assign permission...

Problem with saving visio drawing to jpeg,bmp formats
hi everybody here, are somebody here using visio 2000 with jpeg/bmp saving filters? i can save any drawing to *.wmf file, and then convert it to bmp using irfanview, but i got bored :) if i try to save in bmp/jpeg, i'm getting error message "there is no such filter installed" or smth like that. so, any ideas, where i can find these filters, o somebody maybe have some? thanks. -- __________________ Eex I suspect you have to reinstall the product. al "Eex" <vapsvinas_nospam_@takas.lt> wrote in message news:uPMkFseWFHA.3184@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > hi ev...

Cancel Change In Option Group
Is there a way to cancel a change in an option group? The option group still changes to the option clicked on when clicking on the NO button with the following code in the BeforeUpdate event of the option group. If MsgBox("Change?", vbYesNo) = vbNo Then Cancel = True Me!optctrl.undo End If Thanks! Is optctrl an option button? If so, try undoing the option group instead of the button. If the option group is bound to a field, you could also set it to its OldValue, or Undo the form. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbr...