Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update

Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on
the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item
engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision
level.

--
Steve Laurenzano
K-Rain Manufacturing

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=823984e6-d8d4-4768-b6fa-39277fc77d98&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Steve3367 (862)

Rev level selection through out the entire system would be beneficial
especially for items manufacuted, items sold on Sales orders and tracking
inventory for rework into current rev

"Steve" wrote:

> Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on
> the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item
> engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision
> level.
>

> --
> Steve Laurenzano
> K-Rain Manufacturing
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=823984e6-d8d4-4768-b6fa-39277fc77d98&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Guy1 (87)

Outlook data files
Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data files -- contacts, e-mail, notes, etc. All data is stored in a file with a .PST extension. Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:00b301c39beb$88cb98d0$a401280a@phx.gbl, Doug Maples wrote: > Can someone tell me and where Outlook saves its data > files -- co...

sort certain datas in a wide range of datas
Say I have 3 columns with lots of datas: Column A: Order # Column B: Part# Column C: Catergory # A2: Order# 021006 B2: 111 C2: Wire A3: Order# 021006 B3: 222 C3: Machine A4: Order# 021006 B4: 333 C4: Tool A5: Order# 021006 B5: 444 C5: Tape A6: Order# 021007 B6: 222 C6: Machine A7: Order# 021007 B7: 333 C7: Tool A8: Order# 021007 B8: 444 C8: Tape A9: Order# 021008 B9: 111 C9: Wire A10: Order# 021008 B10:222 C10: Machine A11: Order# 021008 B11:555 C11: Bearing What I n...

HowTo add row to series data
1) insert row with ShiftDown 2) apply new data to the newly emptied cells 3) preserve original chart series range 1) after this code row 2 is empty cells Excel.Worksheet chart = (Excel.Worksheet)book.Worksheets["Chart Data"]; Excel.Range rngToday = chart.get_Range("A2", "D2"); rngToday.Insert(Excel.XlInsertShiftDirection.xlShiftDown); 2) this puts todays date into A2 rngToday.NumberFormat = "MM/dd"; rngToday.Value = DateTime.Today; 3) OOPS - the chart data is now A3..A7 because of the insert above How do I reset the souce data to A...

which level encryption do we have?
Hi all, If I installed certificaes (verisign) in the default SMTP virtual server and configure to require 128-bit encryption in the communication of SMTP virtual server, I really do not know which encyption do we have? from interal users to exchange servers or from exchange servers to external mail servers; from external mail servers to external users...If I enable 128 bit excyption by folowing KB 319267, is there any effect on the inbounding mails? We need to encrypt all our external emails and find the solution for email encyption? Any suggestion or solutions I'll greatly appre...

Transposing data from columns to rows
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3215780710_1600263 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hi, I have cut and pasted a table from an online database into a spreadsheet. It has pasted into one column. How can I format the data so that each entry appears in one row across various columns. Currently I am transposing each entry individually by paste special. Help! I have 300 to do! --B_3215780710_1600263 Content-type: text/html;...

Bought direct from company
If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to track it in MN2K5? In microsoft.public.money, Joseph A. Zupko wrote: >If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to >track it in MN2K5? > Create an Investment account. Enter Buy, ReinvestDividend, Sell, etc transactions as appropriate. ...

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

Update Query to Change Values From One Table To Another
Hi, I have two tables with a number of fields in each table. In one table called ACCOUNTS CHARGED the yes/no field called CHARGED is always by default "yes" everytime a record is entered in it. I want it every time to update the table called RESPEL ALL CHARGES (when running an Update Query) the identical field CHARGED by looking at the RESNO field in the table ACCOUNTS CHARGED to be the same as the RESNO field in the table RESPEL ALL CHARGES. Thanks ...

Can't update Hewitt Associates 401K account
Hi, Since the middle of this month, I don't seem to be able to update my 401K account serviced by Hewitt Associates. Is anyone else having problems? I get the error: "The Internet, banking, or brokerage server could not process the request.Please try your call again later.(OFXHTTP400)". If I try and remove online banking and add it back in, it tells me that I have no active accounts. Yet I can reach my account as usual through the web site. All my other accounts seem to work fine. -- John In microsoft.public.money, JohnA wrote: >Since the middle of this mont...

treeview item's icon changed to dark when it was cutted
// clear cut state TreeView_SetItemState( hwnd, hItemCut, 0, TVIS_CUT ) ; // set cut state TreeView_SetItemState( hwnd, hItemCut, TVIS_CUT,TVIS_CUT ) ; When I cutted the item,its icon changed to dark.I hope it changes to a little vague,just like windows explorer.I can change item's icon by myself without setting TVIS_CUT state,but does it mean TVIS_CUT is useless if I do that? Also I tried to use overlay image to get the effect but failed. I haven't had much luck with that one either. You could try to use custom draw to change your fonts on selected items: http://msdn2.microsoft...

A Linking Problem
Assume I have a column of numbers, in a file named Source. (range is B2:B10). These cells are linked to a column in a file named Destination(range is E2:E10). If I add a new row 5 to the source, is there a way I can get the previously linked cells in Destination to continue to display the correct values. After adding the new row 5 in source, rows in Destination below row 5 display values from rows below (in the Source file). I hope this is not too confusing a question (I am confused). If it of importance, the linking was done using Paste Link in the Paste Special dialog. Thanks. Hi PA Yo...

Something destroying Money data
My MS Money 2007 software was working fine, and then a few months ago, there were transactions missing. I went for backups, and it seemed every time I opened a MOney file there were fewer transactions--it was truly weird. Thinking a file had been accidentally deleted, I used a file recovery program and retrieved file and backup - also no data. So I just put the whole thing aside and out of mind, but tried again today and searched all partitions for mny and mbf files.. Same result, if anything fewer transactions. Is there some virus or other malware that eats Money files? I guess I can d...

XML into DataSet
Hi. I need some help. I have an xml file what will contain hundreds of groups and will have an associated xsd. My overall goal is to have a web application that allows a user to input a groupID from a webform, the application will than find that groupID in the xml file and display all the related information for that group only. I have read my xml into a DataSet and have been able to successful find groupID and display some of the information for that particular group. But I have been unable to navigate to the groupsItems node and subsequently the details of each groupItem found in gro...

Excel example-formula C4+C5 adds before data in C5 Can I get it t.
I'm trying to create a formula (for example): In cell D5 I want it to add C4+C5. I would like it to work only after there is data in C5, but not before. How can I get it to work only when there is data in C4 & C5? Right now its showing what I have in C4. =if(count(c4:c5)<2,"Not enough values!",c4+c5) New Excel User wrote: > > I'm trying to create a formula (for example): > In cell D5 I want it to add C4+C5. I would like it to work only after there > is data in C5, but not before. How can I get it to work only when there is > data in C4 & C5? R...

Missing Journal Entry Lines v8
We've been having a problem in v8 for the past few weeks in which journal entry lines are missing from journal entries. I believe that all v8 service packs have been applied, but I can't swear to it. The journals are coming from PM. When they arrive in G/L, the journal headers are in GL10000, but there are no associated lines in GL10001. It's not a question of data being missing in the lines, but rather there are no lines. The distributions do exist in PM in PM30600 so we are able to recover the data and create journal entries, but this is not a good situation. We have ...

Change paths to linked external data
Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third is to a .csv file. Is there a way in VBA to change the paths to these? Basically, i want to set up a form where the user can specify the new paths in text boxes if any of these files are moved. Anybody help me out? (Access 2007) cyb3rwolf wrote: >Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table >in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third >is to a .csv...

Error Can't Move Items
I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it says the file has reached the maximum size. I can't check off my to do items because of the same error. Everytime I try to move an email to a folder I get this same error. I have deleted a bunch of messages, I have tried to archive and yet I still get this error. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks, Lynn "Lynn Bartling" <lynnieb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:K6yqf.9443$Dd2.2934@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... >I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it ...

XL 2007 : Noty able to move data values in XY Scatter chart
Hi All, In Excel 2003 I can move data values (scattered points) in XY Scatter chart however this functionality is not working in Excel 2007. Any help? Tushar - Search Google for "excel 2007 deprecate chart" and one of the results is http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/28/724641.aspx which says "Direct Manipulation of Data Points on Charts In Previous versions of Excel, data points on a chart could be dragged, resulting in their source values being changed on the worksheet. This seldom used feature has been deprecated for Excel 2007." - Mike http://www...

C002001B during checking for updates
I had a a few bad sectors on my boot drive. A data recovery service recovered all but 12 files, which I have a list of. here is what I did. 1) run the installation repair twice - got the 80070424 err trying to do windows update. 2) copied the following files from an older backup to windows/system32 rasdlg.dll wlanui.dll 3) reboot. now I get C002001B in windows update Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: SLsvc.exe Application Version: 6.0.6002.18005 Application Timestamp: 49e02e64 Fault Module Name: StackHash_0d0f Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fa...

UI Data Validation using XML Schema
Has anybody done UI data validation usinf XML Schemas. Any pointers will help. Thanks! ...

Force Purge of Deleted Messages Items
Is there an option in ESM/ Ex2K that I can set so that deleted messages are automatically purged from the system? Are ther any utility I can use to accomplish this? Thanks. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:08:02 -0700, "JoeCL" <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there an option in ESM/ Ex2K that I can set so that deleted messages are >automatically purged from the system? Are ther any utility I can use to >accomplish this? > >Thanks. Messages that you delete from Outlook, and remove from the Deleted Items folder are automatically purged...

Approved task update through PWA, does not update task in Project
My resource has submitted task progress updates through PWA. I review the % update and approve it. The overall task status in the Project Center does not change. That specific task which is now say 80% complete remains 0. If the recourse looks at their "My Task" view, the task sits at 80%. If I open MS Project (client) and look at the same task, the task has the newly changed progress to 80%. Any ideas? Chris -- You have to publish your project before the changes show up in the Project Center. This means that at the end of every round of accepting task updat...

create an update query
How do I update the disount field for all customers who do not already have a discount? On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:15:01 -0700, kim <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I update the disount field for all customers who do not already have a >discount? You can see your table structure - we cannot. Guessing that there is a field in the table Customers named Discount, you can create an update query with a criterion Is Null on the discount field to find all records with blank (empty) discounts. If the discount defaults to 0 you can use a criteron =0 ...

Cancel Online Updates for a Closed Account
I recently closed an account at my bank where I also have 2 other active accounts. I am using MM05 and it still keeps trying to download transactions even though this account is closed in MM05 and at the bank. I do I stop these attempts at downloads???? -- Rich Rich, When you close an account at the bank, they often leave it in their system for some period of time. Eventually, assuming you don't have them re-open the account, they will remove it from their system. This can sometimes take months. When I close an online-enabled account with a bank, I leave the account open within M...