Dexterity new window

Hi

We have total 30 companies hence made small cusomisation using
dextetrity to open and close the period. It is working fine and the
conecton strings used in the dexteririty still remain in master
database.

Could you please help us how to clear the same.

How to make Windows Live Photo Gallery default?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I in Win7 and Windows Live Mail the Windows Live Photo Gallery = the default for attaching photos, rather than My Documents/My Pictures? ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB0009.FE96EA40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&g...

Problems with Windows 7 and email send stalling
When I send from my two computers running Windows 7 - one 32 bit one 64, If I have a very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen shot) the outgoing email message will stall. My old desktop computer running XP does not have this problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Richard On 6/7/2010 2:50 PM, Richard John wrote: > very large text message or an attachment of any size (even a screen > shot) the outgoing email message will stall It sounds like something's timing out. Do you have Thunderbird installed? If so you might give this a try: http...

Exchange 2003 new domain adding
I have a domain (abc.com). I just purchased another one (xyz.com) and I need to create all the users under this new domain. If I have a user as mark@abc.com, I also need the user to be mark@xyz.com How can I do this? Is it possible that once I have the second domain created with all the users to forward the emails coming to to @abc.com to go to xyz.com? Thanks Manolo after you get your MX record in place, add a new recipient policy... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/268838/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Manolo" <Manolo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83EC4...

New user dosn't show up in GAB
I have created a new user and wanted to setup his outlook. It did not accept his name. Then i checked the GAB and it's not listed. The new user is not invisible, and i could access his mailbox via OWA. We have recently upgraded to exchange 2003 but it's not in 2003 mode, it's still in 2000 2003 mix mode. The original server has been shutdown, it was a windows 2000 server DC with GC and it had exchange 2000 and all the mailboxes. This is the error from my event log. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9562 Date: 2/21/2005 Time: ...

Upgrade to Windows 7 01-15-10
I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program I am frequently using...please guide how I run NetMeeting in Windows 7 http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories "abcd" wrote: > I am using Vista SP1 and I am planning to upgrade it to Win 7. How is the > experience of it. Will I be in trouble? I ran upgrade program and it says > that Netmeeting will not run and that's the program...

no autoupdater in new macbook with new office install,
Hello ... I am new to Macs so I hope the answer to this isn't obvious. Just purchased Macbook. About this Mac says Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 I tested the Office:Mac test drive then purchased it. Before installing I uninstalled as instructed, then did a custom installation but chose to install everything. No problems - everything running fine etc. When I click on Check for Updates in the Help Menu it says Autoupdate isn't installed - do I want to install it now. I click yes ... but it says There Was an Error Installing Autoupdate So I searched and haven't found an definitive an...

How to set new default for plot area settings
Hi, In Excel 2003, how do I set new default value for plot area to Automatic? Now the default is custom, and background colour one that I do not want. I can change the plot area to automatic for a chart I have created, but would like to change the default value so, that whenever creating a new chart, it would have Plot area settings "Border" and "Area" set as automatic. Obviously it should be done within the template Book.xlt, but how? Hi, You can format a chart and store it as a user defined chart type, which can also be set as the default. http://pubs.logicalexp...

Windows 2003 64 bit and memory question
I have a windows 2003 64 bit server with 12 gb ram.. my question is how can I tell if a process , any process is using physical ram and paging file. I have an Oracle.exe that is using 5gb ram.. is that all physical ram or partly paging ram. ...

Re: Windows 7 - Odbc link
"zafer özbek" <awds@microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı news:... > ı am zafer > no english > "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı > news:DB6C48AA-DE22-446E-B8E7-82DC5143CA38@microsoft.com... >> Hi >> >> Thanks for responding. I corrected after an update :) >> >> >> "Paul Shapiro" wrote: >> >>> Not sure, but it might work if you right-click the Access shortcut and >>> choose Run as Administrator when you start Access. You might be bette...

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
OUTLOOK 2000, ERROR MESSAGE: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. This happens when creating a new email and clicking on the paperclip button on the outlook bar (inserting an file/attchment). I did a search in the knowledge base for Outlook 2000 but it came up with "When attempting to open an encrypted message ...". It's the same error only I'm trying to insert an attachment not open an encrypted message. I've already tried doing a "Detect and Repair" but that's never seemed to work for any issues my Outlook h...

After Upgrade to Windows 7; No Internet Connection
Running W7 Home prem 32bit\IE 8 After Upgrade to W7 I no longer had an Interent Connection. I could not connect at all be it with IE8 or Outlook. My other 2 PC's on network connected Fine so my Service is Fine. The network Icon in the Taskbar shows a Yellow Triangle with an Excamation mark in it. When I ran "ipconfig" in a CMD Window under Gateway......I saw "0.0.0.0" with the correct IP address UNDER this. No one seems to know what 0.0.0.0. even means...but whatever it means, it means NO Internet connection because that is the result. I worked wi...

Creating new table columns and maintaining joins in another query
Hi, I have a table with alot of account information. However, to report on certain accounts, I have to manipulate a few of the column data and create a new column with the correct information. Once I have this new column, I do another query and get the information that I need out of that new column. The problem is when I'm querying from that new column, I'm join'ing that information to another column of information and it works the way I want it to work. But when I get more data, I have to run the original script that manipulates the data and creates a new column, agai...

product key not working with new computer
Setting up new computer and the product key code is not being recognized. I have installed everything else with no problems. When I got to ABOUT in the program the product id is blank. This is an upgrade version but I've installed Expression Web from upgrade version with no trouble. Is this a Publisher question or EW question? Expression is not a "upgrade" by the normal definition of "upgrade" - previous version is required. If your Publisher program IS an upgrade you will need a previous version or a qualifying product available prior to installing the upgrade...

Double click to open form and create new record
Hi team, Have scoured all of the posts and tried several different things for days but just can't seem to nut this one out. I have a form (FrmSeedBankStockAvailable) in datasheet view that lists seed lots by BatchID. I want to be able to double click on the record selector for a particular batch and have a form (DialogSeedBankWithdrawal) open so that I can make a new withdrawal entry, with the BatchID already entered from the selected record. I know that to do this I need to use the forms' DblClick property. I have been using the following code (and tried variations of from...

New created storage group wasn't displayed
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 on Server 2003. I created a new storage group and then I tried to add a user's mailbox to the new group, but there is only First Storage Group in the Mailbox Store box. The new created storage group didn't show up. Please advice. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Lisa how long ago? did you create a mailbox store in the new SG? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE4B6E9F-AFEB-4F19-B7B0-2FA0EBF3B4B4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have Exchange 2003 on Server 2003...

New User Login error
We're running GP9.0 on SQL Server 2005. For our ODBC connection, we're already making use of SQL Native Client. As for the server name of the said odbc, we made use of the server instance name instead for the server IP. During user creation, the only option selected is enable password policy and the other checkboxes are unmarked - change password upon first login and expiry option. The problem is everytime a new user is created we get the message saying Unable to Login,Please contact your administrator. The only way that the user will be able to login is to change the password...

Hyperlink Windows 98 SE
In Microsoft Outlook Express, hyperlinks appear in underlined blue text but when I click a hyperlink, nothing occurs. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

Dialog Editor shows blank properties window
Hi I have a dialog based application in which I have a few buttons and Edit Controls. Everything was ok and now all of a sudden when I click on the Button and check the Properties the properties shows up as empty. I am using Visual Studio .Net. It happened to me before, and I reinstalled the Visual Studio .Net and it seems to have worked fine. But I am hoping I dont have to reinstall it again. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this case. Thanks Gouri ...

Adding the users name to a new list item
Is there a way to create a list so that when the logged in user creates a new item, it automatically insert's their user name into a column? I'm creating a time entry list, and don't want the users to have to type their name in every time they add a time record. The controller will review this list once a week and create reports based on the user, client, etc. Thanks in advance! Gavin Use the Created by column. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "Gavin Steiner" <gavin@interprom.com> wrote in mes...

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

Crazy DST Outlook Problem
I hope someone can help me because this is driving me up a wall! For DST 2007 I have patched all clients(XP), servers(2003 SP1) and exchange (back end and OWA 2003 SP2). Rather than distribute the Outlook Tool for the calendars I instructed users to reschedule recurring meetings after the patch was applied. All is well with MOST users (about 245 out of 250). I have verified the patch is working on the other 5 but............. Here is the Problem: For 5 users, meetings for which they are invited, are not being scheduled at the correct time. There are 2 different scenarios that can occ...

Outlook 2003 new install wom't start
Outlook 2003 opens very briefly and then shuts down in a few seconds. I am using a 2.66 GHz machine with 2 GB RAM and MS Windows XP Pro. SP2. I recently re-installed Windows on a new hard disk and then installed Office 2003 and many other programs. I had had everything in fine working order before (on the old hard disk) but needed to go to a larger hard disk. Now, when I try to start Outlook, it opens but closes after just a few seconds. All the other Office programs work fine. I tried the "detect & repair"; I tried uninstalling Outlook then re-installing; .Still no good on O...

Enabling smartphones for CRM with Windows Mobile 2005
Hi! I am attempting to create a test version of a emulator package for smartphone in order to enable CRM connectivity. I have created the package using the Windows Mobile 2005 files (emulator is Windows Mobile 2005), however, each time I attempt to load the .cab file it states (in the emulator) that "Installation of CRM_Client_Root.cab was unsuccessful. The installation file is not intended for this device." As I stated, during the installation packet creation and the deployment packet creation I specified *pocket pc, Windows Mobile 2005*. If anyone knows how this can be ...

money 99 on new computer
Can I have both money 99 and money 2004 on my new computer? I want to use my files from 99 but can't seem to figure out how to restore them to money 2004. I tried to install money 99, but get this error: ordinal 6467 could not be located in the dynamic link library MFC42.DLL Can anyone help me? Well, you may have broken the M04 application by installing M99 without noting the following. M99 can be installed alongside M04 **into a different folder** but will take over file associations. Why can't you seem to restore your M99 file in M04? Were the backups or just the Money files ...

New Related Tables Records
Concerning my forms, I have buttons that will open a second form with information related to the record on the first form. For example, on a contact record, one might push the "Letters" button and see the letters sent to the contact in the past. I have navigational buttons on the form as well. However, when the 'New Record" button is pushed, it is necesary to select the contact again. How can I program the new record button to create a new record with the contact already filled out? The contact field in the related table is actually the id, but displays the company name ins...