Detailed Trial Balance info

When printing a detailed trial balance, we have some accounts that do not
show either the Original Master Number or the Original Master Name.  Is this
a setting that we missed somewhere or what are causing these accounts to lack
this information on the report?  Thanks for your time!
0
danrose03 (42)

Here are a couple of reasons why there may not be an Original Master Number
or Original Master Name:

1. you're posting in summary
2. you're looking at a transaction that did not originate in a module that
has those fields (like General Ledger or Fixed Assets)

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"danrose03" <danrose03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When printing a detailed trial balance, we have some accounts that do not
> show either the Original Master Number or the Original Master Name.  Is
> this
> a setting that we missed somewhere or what are causing these accounts to
> lack
> this information on the report?  Thanks for your time!

0
victoria (3340)

Weird Account Balance behavior
I just started using Money a couple of months ago. I downloaded data from my bank starting 12/24/2004 through whatever date I started using Money. WHen I tried to balance my account on 1/24, there was a large discrepency (around -$1800). I went through each transaction by hand and made sure there were no duplicates and every transaction that was on the statement was in Money and every transaction (between 12/24 and 1/24) that was in Money was on the statement. I added up the numbers every way I could think of and could not get where this amount was coming from. I finally bit the b...

Find latest date from list and corresponding info
Hi, I have a list like the below and am trying to: A) Find most recent date of each color group (ColC) B) Then, from that date, find corresponding number code (ColA) ColA ColB ColC 1001 9/1/10 Red 1002 4/1/05 Red 1003 8/1/09 Blue 1004 9/1/08 Blue 1005 1/1/10 Blue Thanks for your help! Try these... Data in the range A2:C6 E2 = Red Formula in F2 array entered** for the max date: =MAX(IF(C2:C6=E2,B2:B6)) Formula in G2 array entered** for the code: =INDEX(A2:A6,MATCH(1,IF(C2:C6=E2,IF(B2:B6=F2,1)),0)) ** array formulas need to be entered using t...

Balance an Account Money 2006
In previous versions of Money when I balanced an account, I was able to see the debits and credits on the left side of the screen. This helped in my control of adding the credits and debits. Now all I see is an amount that is not reconciled. I need to get to zero. I miss the old way. Is the old way gone or is there a way to turn it on? Please help on this. Gone. Gone in M05 as well. (M04? Can't remember exactly where this came in. Diligent groups.googling could reveal. It's been a relatively common topic since it happened.) Microsoft thought you wanted it "simpler"...

Where does it store data from Sales Customer Detail Entry?
When you update the shipping method on the Sales Customer Detail Entry Screen and click the OK button it does not seem to actually save the new shipping method to the sop header table until you click the save button of the sop_entry screen. (Sales Tranasaction Entry Screen) Yet when I click on the expansion button again to re-open the Sales Customer Detail Entry Screen the shipping method shows the updated value. I ran a SQL Profiler trace and it does not look like the OK button of the Sales Customer Detail Entry is saving the shipping method to a table. Where does it save this information b...

Trial Version Reinstalled
I installed the money 2004 trial version, and purchased the ugrade to the full versin. I updated my computer to windows XP. How do I reinstall the money prpogram I have already paid for? I tried to download the trial version again but it gives me a error message about the system date. I read the supoort article on this and tried to change my date so at least I could get in and enter my purchase code or somthing but no date I have tried seems to work. Thanks in advance! Install the upgrade that you paid for, not the trial version. "Neil" <tribalmystic@msn.com> wrote in...

Pivot Table Show Detail
I have a pivot table that i would like to use the ShowDetail property on... I know how to code for this BUT I want the extract to always extract to a specific range or sheet. Is this possible and if so how? ps Excel 2007 Thanks in advance. ...

How do I combine two spreadsheets and delete the duplicated info
I would like to combine two spreadsheets into one and delete the duplicated information. I can put them together easy enough, but I can't seem to find a way to automatically find and merge rows that carry incomplete or duplicated information. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i.e. Name Badge Country Email 1 Benny 345 Benny@email.com 2 345 USA 3 Finjar 216 UK 4 Finjar Finjar@ema...

Hi ..I posted some more info .....
Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any chance someone could look at it and help me out? Thanks.. Hi Andrew check your other post. Cheers JulieD "ANDREW_B" <ANDREWB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D449C20E-12F1-4609-B441-B0EDBD9F1B6D@microsoft.com... > Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any > chance > someone could look at it and help me out? > > Thanks.. ...

Info between worksheets
All i want to do is fill a cell with a number and that number to go into a cell on another sheet as well. "Eileen" wrote: > All i want to do is fill a cell with a number and that > number to go into a cell on another sheet as well. A little light on details, dontcha think? Suppose the cell to be filled in is in A1 in Sheet1. Suppose the other cell is in B1 in Sheet2. Then B1 in Sheet2 should have the following formula: =if(Sheet1!A1="", "", Sheet1!A1) The first part of the IF statement ensures that if A1 appears to be blank, so will ...

Running balance in credit card register
Balance is fine when I view "all transactions" but when I switch to "unreconciled view" the balance is way off (I do this to balance my account). Any ideas? The balance it shows on the top is 1000 over my limit, and I am not even close to it. Anybody have any idea??? phredgomez@yahoo.com (Fred G.) wrote in message news:<c3762d54.0311210932.33f73370@posting.google.com>... > Balance is fine when I view "all transactions" but when I switch to > "unreconciled view" the balance is way off (I do this to balance my > account). Any ideas? The ba...

error showing overdue balance yet customer shows paid
Why do I have an overdue amount for one customer, yet all payments have been "received". Repairs don't help. Thanks? Jo ...

multiple balances on one printout #3
I want to print all the months on one sheet. with a total, is this possible and if so how do I do so. Thanks If you are looking for a GL account, go to Inquiry, Financials, Either summary or Historical Summary, select the account, then click the printer icon. This will show the monthly totals and the balance at the end of the FY "Henk" <hmulder@andrewsinternational.com> wrote in message news:1170863278.665533.201610@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... >I want to print all the months on one sheet. with a total, is this > possible and if so how do I do so. > > T...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 90 Day Trial Download
Sorry...I'm sure this is the wrong place to be posting/reporting this, but I couldn't find anywhere else to do it. The server installation file for the 90 day trial of CRM 3.0 isn't working. You can download up to 154 MB and then it dies. The client file is downloading fine. I suggest you get the server file working correctly. Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, f...

Credit Card Balances in Parentheses
This might be a dumb question, but what does it mean when my credit card balance in the register show up in Red and in parentheses? Then, when I look at the Account Listing, the same credit card "Adj. Balance" shows in Black and without the parens. I'm confused. Can someone please explain this for me. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, bver911 wrote: >This might be a dumb question, but what does it mean when my credit card >balance in the register show up in Red and in parentheses? It means you have a credit balance. If you don't actually have a credit bala...

more info
What is the version of Outlook? Try to search *.pst file Who are you replying to? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "bear" <ditto1314@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23I7NUHmiEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > What is the version of Outlook? > Try to search *.pst file > > bear <ditto1314@hotmail.com> wrote: > What is the version of Outlook? > Try to search *.pst file Don't change the subject of a...

Comparing info
If I have a list of names (Last in one column, First in another) and fax numbers can excel compare and update or flag the numbers that changed or names who are not on the on the first list and also flag new names? Excel 2000 but could use 2003. Thanks, Linda Linda You say "compare". You also say you have "a list". What do you want Excel to compare this list to? Do you have another list? You also say "update". Do you have a master list and you want to update some other list from the master list? HTH Otto "LMB" <RomulanQueen@10Forw...

Account Balance Zero for Investment Accounts
I did not have any trouble adding regular checking/savings account, however for all investment accounts even when it shows it's linked to the website and updated, the balance still shows zero. What steps have I missed. In microsoft.public.money, Nanna wrote: >I did not have any trouble adding regular checking/savings account, however >for all investment accounts even when it shows it's linked to the website and >updated, the balance still shows zero. What steps have I missed. Do you have cash in the account, or do you have only securities? Does the "Adj.Balance&...

Show detail of outline using VBA code
When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail using VBA code? Thank you. Take a look at Showlevels in VBA's help. Dan Polansky wrote: > > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson Record a macro. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dan Polansky" <dan.polansky@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:1111661655.626093.5460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > >...

Need Master-Detail sample code (Dexterity)
Can any one send (Master-Detail),(Header-Detail) sample code in dexterity? ...

Dump Table info into excel
Access 2003 Any way to dump table info into Excel? I do not mean the data I mean field names, data types, field length, Description.... Is this possible Thanks Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5065 (20100427) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com According to what version of Access you have you can use the Documentor. Go to TOOLS - DataBase Tools - Analyze - Documentor - select the table and the options you want. -- Build a little, test a little. &...

Version info with condition
Hi Everyone, I have a project that needs to be compiled under two different names. I have a preprocessor _X_ for one and _Y_ for the other. The part where I'm having problems with is the Version information. I have two version information (VS_VERSION_INFO) one with _X_ in the condition property and one with _Y_ Well, with either build I don't get any version information in the exe. Any ideas? AliR. Have you defined _X_ or _Y_ in the "Resources" section of the project's properties? (Not just in the C/C++ section) On 15 feb, 18:14, "AliR \(VC++ MVP\)"...

Receivables Management Aged Trial Balance by Item
Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance report by Inventory Item. Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...

New account, change start balance
Hi, I just downloaded a statement from a bank that wastn' in money. The account is balanced because it seems like it automatically figured out the starting balance. I was wondering though how I can edit that because even though I couldn't download all the transactions there are not too many where I can't just enter them manually so I can have a full history. In microsoft.public.money, Zen wrote: >Hi, I just downloaded a statement from a bank that wastn' in money. The >account is balanced because it seems like it automatically figured out the >starting balanc...

Outlook 2002 and Full Header Info.
My wife is using Outlook 2002 and recently we had a need to see the originating IP address on particular piece of email and it wasn't shown in the full header information. I use Alpine (Pine) on a Slackware system and when I look at my headers, the IP address of the originating PC is normally shown so it would appear that Outlook 2002 is not saving that information. A search of the web reveals tweaks for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with regedit to force Outlook to save all the header information that arrives with the email but I have not been able to find such information for ...

Extract account set info in FRx?
Does anyone know how to extract all the account set definitions in FRx to a file? I've set up so many of these it would be nice to be able to dump them off so I can keep better track of them. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 ...