Detailed Sales Report using Report writer

Hi
i am trying to prepare a Detailed Sales Report using Report writer with the
following Detailes(Sales Person ID,   Doc No,  Date,  Customer name,  Item
Number,   Amount) and perform some calculations upon those those reports

i would like to get and information if any one has done such a report

cant find report
Hello all I can't seem to find the "detail Historical Aged trial Balance" report. We just upgraded and I this is not a modified report so security should not be a problem wondering if anyone knows if this report has moved?? TIA Hi Brian, Isn't that the "RM Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance" ? It may have changed it's name ... Beat -- +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics GP 10 Sr. Sys Admin www.fti-ibis.com +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ "Brian" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:euVaJPfcKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >...

can i use
Hello, I am Pramod from INDIA. I have some code in C# and some code in VC+ +.NET. I want to know that , can I use my C# code in VC++.NET. if yes what's way to use it give me example. Thanks & regards Pramod Sahgal These articles may be intersting to you assuming you are trying to call managed code from unmanaged code. If you are using totally managed code in C++/CLI then it is less of an issue. http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/InterOp.asp http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread620468.html http://www.andymcm.com/csharpfaq.htm http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/sd10k43k(...

100% CPU used by SQL and HQClient
We are seeing both HQ Client and SQL tie up resources at the store servers during connection to HQ. This can slow access to the store database by registers for a long period of time. Anyone else seeing similar performance issues on store servers? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_059A_01C7B449.07A22E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rick, Make sure you're running 1.3 or higher. Consider more RAM and processor = speed. Maybe even dedicate a processor core to it. --=20 Regards, Jeff...

Using bitmaps with CPaintDC
Is the code below the right approach to displaying bitmaps to a dialog. And is there any obvious problems with it, such as not being consistently displayed on other monitors. Also I would need to display a number of (small) bitmaps side by side on rows, and will need to add scroll functionability to this dialog. Does anyone know of the best approach to displaying these bitmaps in rows, and then adding a scroll for just a certain area of the dialog where the bitmaps are displayed. The member variables bmp and cdc are declared in the class declaration. void CDCBmpTestDlg::OnPaint() { CPain...

Excel 2007 and Word 2007 Hangs when using the File -> Open command
I have a couple users that when they have Excel 2007 or Word 2007 open, and click the File -> Open option, and choose a file, it either takes about 3 minutes to open the file or the program will crash. If they were to double click on the documents or spreadsheets, the doc or sheet will open right up. This is happening on the user's Hard drive as well as network drives. Once you get a file opened in Word or Excel, however, the next time you go to File -> Open, it's really fast to open the file. ...

MSCRM Reports Export format
Does anyone know if there is a way to export reports as Rich Text Format (*.rtf)? or exporting to a CSV? We have a customer that still uses Wordperfect, and exporting to an Excel or Word Doc may not be an option. ...

Show prices with detail on Account Statements?
I am customizing statement.xml. I really need to show prices next to each item in the detail. Is this possible? Even with the variable AccountStatement.Activities.FullDetails, I just get the description of the item. Because this store is a pharmacy, customers want to know that they bought a prescription for $20.00 and a bottle of aspirin for $5. The transaction total of $25 is not good enough. Anyone know a way to show prices for each item within a transaction on a statement? Cheers! Steve Steve, Without looking, I would say no. That's the purpose of a receipt / invoice. A stat...

Ms Money hangs when generately monthly reports
I am using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Trial Version 17.0.120.727, and everytime I generate monthly reports under the Reports Tab I will encounter the following error and MS money will hang & close. Any idea what's wrong with ms money? Error message:- Runtime Error! Program: ... gram Files\Microsoft Money Plus\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminte it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information ...

forgot the password for Point of sale.
I have a client who forgot the password for Point of sale. How can I delete or find the password ? I Know that some people said that go to administration and do someting. But this Point of sale(RMS) dosen't have administration icon. It has only Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale Icon. Open the file Rms.config, located in C:\Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale, with Notepad Change the line <initialized>True</initialized> to <initialized>False</initialized> Then start POS. You'll be prompted for store information, passwords etc, just as if it was t...

GP reports indicating good job managing payables?
Are there any good AP reports that you could recommend for showing performance of managing payables? Jon, What statistics do you want to measure? Volume of invoices processed? Volume of checks processed? What is your definition of 'good' payables management? I can think of a number of ways to use SmartList once you've defined what you want to measure. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I've got a bunch of metrics that I built for managing our AP/PO processes. AP Vouchers by week, AP payments by week and AP vouchers per week ...

MacFixIt Special Report on Office slow to launch
How about some comments on what others have done ----------------------------- Title: Mac OS X 10.5.2 Special Report: Microsoft Office applications slow to launch Date: Wednesday, February 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM PST Read the full article at http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20080227123853596 ------------------------------ MacFixit calls it a "Special Report"???? Must be a slow news week - this "fix" has been in circulation for nearly a month now: http://bbold.com/blog/apple/speed-up-microsoft-office-2008-for-mac/ Works for some, not for others, and many don'...

Business Portal 3.0 Breaks SQL Reporting Services
Hi, I had a box with Windows 2003 Server, running SQL 2005 with SQL Reporting Services up and running fine. SharePoint was also installed and running fine. Then I installed Business Portal and now SharePoint works, BP works but SQL Reporting Services is broke. I have done an uninstal and reinstall of SQL Reporting Services. Anyone see the error below or know what I should change? Server Error in '/Reports' Application Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the speci...

How to configure replies when using multiple email addresses?
Good morning, Here is my problem. There are several people in our organization that receive email from two different email domains, for the sake of argument, lets call them user1@abc.com and user1@xyz.com. Email from both email domains are routed through our Exchange server and then the clients receive their email through their Outlook clients, (Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2002). Abc.com is the primary email domain, and we have setup a partnership with another company, hence the arrival of the xyz.com domain. When they reply to an email, regardless if it arrives to their abc.com or xyz....

Use with Office Communicator saving Conversations (IM)
Our office just upgraded our email, and now we have Office Communicatior available. OC allows the saving of conversations to Outlook. I noticed that when a conversation is closed or saved and returned to after a time delay, there are 2 conversations in the folder. Is there a way to only have 1 conversation in the folder? or to have the seperate conversations be distinct, i.e. convo 1 at 930am and ends at 1015 is one, and another covo starts at 215-225. now i'll have a conversation saved at 1015 that has all im from 930, as well as a convo at 225 that has the 215-225 as we...

Problem using a report from Access2003 to Access2007
I am trying to use a database created with Access 2003 in Access 2007 but have come up with a problem. The database contains a report which produces invoices for sales between two dates. When the report is run the user is asked to input sale date From and To (this is set up in the Invoice Query), Invoice Date and Invoice Start Number - these two are set up as text boxes on the report. Invoice Date conrol source has [Enter Invoice Date] and Invoice Start Number has [Page]+[Invoice Start Number]-1. This works fine in Access 2003 and the invoices come out correctly but in 2007 invoice ...

Does anyone use "location" field in Outlook?
After all these years, I just noticed when I go to make an appointment in Outlook (2003version, with BCM), that there's a second field after "subject" which would seem to be the one everbody mostly uses. The appointment fields are: 1. SUBJECT: (example: "Conference call with Joe and Mary) 2. LOCATION: (does anyone use this?) Is the idea to put something like "Annapolis, MD" meaning maybe a meeting there or something? I know it's a hokey question, but wondered about some examples of how other people are using it. Thanks, G Standard following us...

Sales Order remains open after transfer to Invoice
Hi Everyone, Does somebody has a hint to solve this issue : Today a user tried to transfer a Sales Order from SOP windows into an Invoice. There was one item that was out of stock and therefore the system asked what to do ? user answered to backorder all the quantities of that item, since it was down to zero in inventory. Once the Invoice was created, the user realised that the Sales Order was still available in the open orders. She created the Backorder from the INvoice since the item was N/A (zero) and the BO created fine. A new SO was also generated from that BO... So far I've ...

Can I use Rule to move digitally signed messages to separate folder?
Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed messages? Thanks in advance. deko <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder > using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed > messages? I don't see that as a selection criterion in the Rules wizard. -- Brian Tillman ...

Crystal Report password tool
what is error 404? I have a problem to change the password. Please help... Thanks 404 is page not found -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Francis" <Francis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAA3BBAD-29D7-4815-999C-3976D19548DE@microsoft.com... > what is error 404? I have a problem to change the password. Please help... > Thanks ...

GP8 Security and Modified report
Hi there this is my problem We have this bunch of modified report for different departement here With of course different security for each of them So far, the initial security has been apllied with the standard security from an external consultant. He found it easier to work with that He told me a while ago the only problem is you cannot do it by groups,,, user only So I openned "Advance security" a choose "view by alternate modified and custom". Now what I see is not the same as standard security User for a particular report that doesn't have access ...

Print different footers on report.
Hi: I'm still trying to figure this problem out. I have a report (a picking Ticket) that I need to print. Each time it is printed I need 4 copies of the report. However on the first copy I need the footer to say "Original Copy", on the second copy I need it to say "Customer Copy", third page - "File Copy", fourth page "Accounting Copy". Some kind person did try to help on this about a week ago, but I did not have any luck. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated. Terry Terry, How are you calling t...

Having Tabbed UI using CFormView in an SDI project
Hey Guys I want know whether we cud implement tabbbed UI using CPropertySheet and Cproperty using CFormView or CScrollView in a SDI MFC project. If Yes how? Hope for Quick reply Pankaj It would be kinda hard to put a CView in a PropertySheet. Try these instead: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3347/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3315/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c6107/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3357/ http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-d/doc_view/tabs/article.php/c3247/ AliR. ...

how do i report a bug in excel
how do i report a bug in excel Hi Dave well if you'ld like to post here what you've found we can (probably) tell you if it is a known one already and maybe even suggest a solution or workaround. Cheers JulieD "dave" <dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF36F937-24C7-4E2C-A4FF-D743A4E9AAC0@microsoft.com... > how do i report a bug in excel Or, as is often the case, not a bug at all but "just the way things work". -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "JulieD&q...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

daily sales forecast utility is a must for retailers
I am using RMS v2.0, and as a shoe retailer, I would like to see a utility to create daily sales forecast. On the POS sreen, a small window would show that $ number, and a counter next to it would deduct every sale from that number.A must to give your sales force a daily objective. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...