Desktop Application Integration

Hi,
I am having problem with message windows in DAI. For instance, SOP Invoice,
if there is a pop up like "Exchange Rate Not found", how do i specify in
Excel VBA to automatically push "Continue" button. One can add controls in
(DAI) Excel VBA and send commands to Great Plains. But could not for pop up
message buttons.
Any ideas??

Thanks in advance
K Dhariwal
0
KMDhariwal (15)

Word Application Error
I get error message "The instruction at "0x30a9248e" referenced memory at "0x00000471". The memory could not be "read"." I am trying to edit a document which contains screen prints and link. It's about 14 meg, but only 22 pages. Am I exceeding a size limit? I need to reboot system each time I get the message. Any help???? ...

RMS
I'm a new RMS user and am trying to post my first closed batches. I've gotten this QB error message: Transaction split lines to accounts receivable must include a customer on that split line. I'm guessing this is tied to a deposit on a new layaway account. Has anyone have a solution for this problem? I tried making sure the customer info is exactly the same between RMS and QB as well as creating a new RMS Accounts Receivable account but neither worked. Thank you. There is a KB article on customersource that gives detailed instructions on how to set it up. https://mbs...

remote desktop connect
One desktop in an office of 10 locks up when you attempt to connect to it using the remote connect from another desktop or connect via terminal services from the server. As soon as you attempt to connect, this desktop locks up. You have to do a hard reset with the power button. The Terminal services client is running. The user is set up to connect remotely. (sys admin has the same result) Firewall is set up for terminal services, If you turn off the firewall, same thing. Computer does return a ping OK . Got any ideas. I'm at the customers site tonight. Can't work on ...

Integration Manager Progress/Status
GP10. When we run IM, the entire Progress section does not update until the process is stopped or completes. Is there a switch that I am missing in dex.ini or one of the config files? Thanks, The amount of progress depends upon the source data. If you have one transaction with a thousand rows or two rows, it's still regarded as one transaction so you can either be 0% or 100% complete. If you break that thousand row item into 500 two-row transactions, then you should be able to see progress. But, of course, the latter may not be possible. However, the concept may explain your lac...

Installing "Run Integration" for IM 10.0
Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without installing Integration Manager in its entirety? Thanks you! Craig, It will not work. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Craig" wrote: > Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” > (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without > installing Integration Manager in its entirety? > > Thanks you! While you cannot install just the IMRun.exe portion, you can certainly install the entire Integration Manager application an...

Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available
Hello, I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0. The problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed out. I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder, Launching GP and including the new code. I've also tried changing the ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users 'modify' rights to that file. Intergratio...

localization in csharp windows application
Hi, I need to display and insert, english as well as chinese characters in c sharp windows application.please help me. am using VS2005. satya wrote: > Hi, > I need to display and insert, english as well as chinese characters in c > sharp windows application.please help me. am using VS2005. ..NET/C# text types (string and char) are internally stored as UTF16, and ..NET programs handle Unicode input and output just fine, assuming your operating system is properly configured for the language input you're interested in. Did you have a specific problem you needed h...

Find: runtime error 1004 Application-defined or object-defined error
At the "Find" line, I get a runtime error 1004 Application-defined or object-defined error. I tried Googling this, but I could not find a solution for this particular occurrence. My code may be found below. Can anyone help? Thanks, Alan Sub ExtractMessages() Dim row As Long, LastRow As Long, temp As String, MsgRow As Long, LastMsgRow As Long, FindMsgName As String Dim pos As Integer, message As String, purpose As String, initiation As String, trigger As String Dim msgstriggered As String, MessageWS As Object, MessageListWS As Object, rng As Range...

Laptop & Desktop chart sizes different
Hi -- When at home my laptop is docked and I use a 17" screen. My default Excel charts are about 6 inches wide. When my laptop is not docked and I use the built-in 10" screen, the default charts are much smaller, maybe 3-4" wide. The smaller charts stay small when I re-dock and open the saved workbook. Anyone why this happens and how to eliminate the smaller default charts when using the undocked laptop? Thanks, --len PS - A simple rescaling via corner dragging, also increases the font size of the titles and axes labels. Len - When you create a chart, Excel draws it in ...

Can't Drag and drop attachment onto Desktop???
Hello, I have a problem where I can't Copy and Paste or Drag a WORD, EXCEL or .TXT file attachment onto the Desktop from Outlook 2002 SP2 email message.. Laptop has Windows 2000... I get some " An error occurred while copying the file"... and vola... nothing on the desktop??? I could however do copy-and-paste/drag and drop an embedded message which was an attachment to the desktop!!! Weird... Ctrl C / Ctrl V doesn't work either... Other than that, I can copy and paste / drag and drop in Windows Explorer fine...??? What I've tried to do to fix problem is: *Ran De...

Remote Desktop
Is it possible to change the default RDP port 3389 to another? There are many opensourced RDP client, do you know is there the opensourced RDP server? Thank you very much! http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=187623 -- Louis Solomon www.steelbytes.com "ZhangZQ" <zhangzq71@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uy%23WcQnnDHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to change the default RDP port 3389 to another? > > There are many opensourced RDP client, do you know is there the opensourced > RDP server? > > Thank you very much! > > ...

CRM integration with SAP R3
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to integrate microsoft dynamics CRM with SAP R3 and wich is the best way to do. Is the any connector available? Thanks. Hi, Integration is possbile through custom development but currently there is no third party connector availalbe in market. You may use biztalk for integration or do custome integration using CRM SDK. For detatails: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-27Convergence2006CRMPR.mspx You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post ...

Application doesn
Hello, ...

Permission Error in CRM Web based Application
hello. When I click tabs in Navigation Bar on the bottom of Microsoft CRM Web User Interface (v 1.2), usually I get the following error. line: 69 char: 4 Error: Permission Denied Code: 0 URL: http://crm/bar_bottom.aspx?startPage=Home This is not stopping me from working on CRM instead i can use menu bar GoTo --> Home (or other), meybe you can help me to solve this problem, wating for replay I found another post about this problem and the answer :) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870635 "Osvaldas T" wrote: > hello. When I click tabs in Navigat...

Problem with dxdiag and fullscreen applications
Hi there! I have a problem with my new computer that many people had, but couldn't find a solution that works for me. The problem shows in two ways: First, the Direct3D test of dxdiag is aborted with a message that it was canceled by pressing a key - but I didn't press a key, my keyboard works flawlessly and I don't have any strange keyboard driver or additional tools installed. Second, some fullscreen applications like Age of Empires 2 or Milkdrop, when the application changes the resolution (e.g. the AoE menu uses 800x600) the application is minimized and can...

creating a shortcut on desktop
Hi, I need to modify existing MFC based app writen with Visual Studio 6.0, which is not exactly my cup of tea. One of the things I don't know is how to create a shortcut in code to existing application. Location of the app is unknown and will be determined inside the code (otherwise I could simply copy LNK file). Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks, Miroslaw IShellLink interface will help in this regard, read more here http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/ifa ces/ishelllink/ishelllink.asp -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat....

Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) SP4?
Is this the correct file to download for Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) SP4 Just want to make sure since they list a lot different links on the Microsoft page for Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) SP4 SQL2000.MSDE-KB884525-SP4-x86-LLL.exe (Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) SP4) fabino, That's the right one. There are hotfixes to the SP4 version too. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on &qu...

Integration Manager SOP import shouldn't require SOP setup access
Per KB #896549 users must have access to the Sales Order Processing Setup window in order to run integrations for sales orders. Users are not required to have access to that window to enter sales orders manually. They should not have to have that level of access when running integrations. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in th...

Application Error Message
Sometimes when closing Outlook Express I get a message headed:- msmn.exe-Application Error The instruction at-------- referenced memory at ----------. The memory could not be 'written'. I don't understand what this means, nothing seems to happen as a result of it. What is the reason for this and what do I need to do about it please. Words of one syllable please as I'm new to all this! Many thanks in anticipation. Allexie Alexandra Cavendish-Howard Alexandra@ACavendishHoward.e7even.com ...

Word 2007 application error--doc locked
Hi, I can no longer work in Word 2007. I get an error msg that reads something like 'modification is not allowed..." I have read all the comments, and have determined that I probably have not yet activated the software. I did buy a MS Ofc Suite when I purchased a (supposedly) new laptop, and therefore do have a product key #. However, I cannot activate the software because the buttons in it are all locked. I attempted to open other programs, such as Excel, but it's locked also. I should add that my computer crashed (the ostensibly brand new one) last Dec and I...

Excel as Active Desktop
Hi, Does someone knows how to display an excel spreadsheet as an Active Desktop item ? I'm running W2K and Excel 2000. Thanks, Pablo ...

IE7 View Source brings up the Desktop Folder...
In IE7, when I do "View Source" it brings up the "Desktop Shortcut" Tried everything here but no joy: http://www.mredkj.com/tutorials/tips_ie.html Any ideas? BTW: I recently downgraded to IE7 (from IE8), but I think it was working after that... Machine in Windows 2008 - 64 bit You're running Windows Server 2008 64-bit and downgraded to IE7? jojobar wrote: > In IE7, when I do "View Source" it brings up the "Desktop Shortcut" > > Tried everything here but no joy: > http://www.mredkj.com/tutorials/tips_ie.html ...

Configure Virtual Directory as application
Hi, Trying to test an ASP.net app. on development box running IIS 6 (It's been a while and I have a memory like a goldfish) (I don't want to run it up in the IDE. I want to access it 'properly' via localhost and web browser) Published it and copied published files to a local directory. Made virtual directory referring to this local directory. Virtual directory shows up with globe icon in IIS. How do I get it to be an application directory with the wagon wheel icon? I have some application directories under my IIS but I can't see any difference between t...

Pausing an application waiting for a thread to finish...
I've got this simple console application that came with a phone dialer and a DLL. The basic part of the code is below. I left out some of the initial parts and also the event handlers that occur when certain events happen while it's dialing(ie. OnCallConnected, OnDTMF_KeyDown (someone hits a key on the phone)). What I would like to do is call the dialer (w2cDrv.Device.[Call]) and wait for the call to complete and then possibly re-dial on certain occasions (ie some variable is True). The problem is, I don't know how to wait for the dialing to finish. The code below uses cki ...

Integration Manager #16
All, We recently had an integration manager issue that comes and goes. I'm a little uncomfortable with this since we don't know the root cause and it can happen again at anytime. Here is the error: 1: SalesOrder Insert Failed 0.89 Seconds DOC 1 ERROR: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKSOP40500'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.SOP40500'. I'm not exactly sure how SOP40500 table is used but I thought it creates a master key for each document. Some clarification and a possible solution wou...