Deleting Budgets???

I am using GP 7.5 and imported some budgets from Excel into Great Plains.  I
need to delete two of them and everytime I go to do it - Great Plains freezes
up and I get the error that Program is not responding-end now or cancel.  I
have waited for hours and nothing happens.

I have even tried deleting by account range and the same thing occurred.

Has anyone else encountered this in the past???  Any help on this matter
would be appreciated.

thanks
Barb
0
BK (201)

How i can delete a cell?
Hi not quite sure what you mean but just right-lick on the cell and choose 'Delete' from the con text menu -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "edr" <EZAHEDy@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OcHY2TRJEHA.3596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > > If you mean erase the contents. Select it and touch the delete key or the space bar. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "edr" <EZAHEDy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OcHY2TRJEHA.3596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > > Oooh. I hate that people put a space character i...

Deleting a newly created Personal Folder (How?!)
I working with a separate problem and was messing with the Personal Folder and, after reading another post in this newsgroup, I created a second (different name) personal folder. Now I want to get rid of it, but cannot find a 'Delete'. How do I get rid of this?! Thanks Frank I found it. Right click on the folder and select Close. Sorry to bother you. ...

Deleting email 12-20-09
my email won't delete in my deleted folder. Any suggestions? -- KarlaSue Hello KarlaSue, The options in PROBLEM ONE of the tutorial below should be able to help you delete this stuck message. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html Hope this helps, Shawn KarlaSue;1203014 Wrote: > my email won't delete in my deleted folder. Any suggestions? > -- > KarlaSue -- Brink '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*' (https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511) *There are no dumb ques...

Error deleting information store in RSG
We are running exchange 2003 enterprise with sp1 on server 2003 standard. I created a recovery storage group and restored an information store no problem. The problem came with tidying up after the mailbox was recovered. I cannot delete the information store in the recovery storage group, it says, You do not have the rights to complete the operation. ID no: c1030728 Exchange System Manager I have checked so many permissions and cannot see a problem. I even tried giving everyone full control to the store. Any ideas? ...

Delete meeting globaly
Ok, this should be easy, but I cannot find a reference anywhere. User sent out a meeting globaly to 200 users, something got messed up and the meeting cannot be updated/deleted anymore. I (as an admin) would like to delete this meeting globaly from everyones calendars. Any ideas? Thanks. On 18 Jul 2005 10:59:18 -0700, "Hypno999" <tomaszch@gmail.com> hired a team of monkeys to write: >Ok, this should be easy, but I cannot find a reference anywhere. >User sent out a meeting globaly to 200 users, something got messed up >and the meeting cannot be updated/deleted any...

Confused about Outlook deleting my emails
Long story short, old computer went down a week ago. Got new one and am using my Office 2003 software for the time being. I am now using Outlook for the first time in many years (for some reason Earthlink Total Access doesn't work with Vista systems) and was going thru all the emails I had stored to determine where to premanently store them on the new system. These were all listed in Outlook when I left for work 6 hrs ago. Now all emails prior to last Sunday are missing from the Inbox - over 400 - are suddenly not there. The far right column shows the word None in it for all the...

Inbox auto-deleted
I have Outlook 2003 which has the little pop-up shadowed window that shows up in the bottom right-hand corner when a message is received. It notifies you of the message and then gives you a chance to open it or delete it while working in other software on your computer. Yesterday, I deleted one of these email while I was working with Access and another software designed for our organization. My Outlook inbox was in the background behind what I was working on. When I deleted the email, my screen popped to a view of my inbox which showed that my email messages in my inbox were being...

Exchange admin account deleted, cannot delegate control
The title pretty much says it all, I inherited an Exchange box, and when trying to install Backup Exec to back it up, I wanted to delegate authority to the BE account. When I run the delegate authority wizard, the only account I see in there is a SID. I'll add an account (administrator) and click through it, but I get the error "Failed to grant permission for domain\administrator on this object" After clicking OK, I get "The delegation wizard could not grant/change permissions for domain/administrator. Any suggestions? Thanks On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:26:41 -0600, Daffy &l...

Need to add something to the end of an existing macro to delete a worksheet
I have a macro that will clean up an Excel version of a Bill of Materials that gets exported from another software (SQL) from our MRP system. I would like to add something to the end of the macro to tell it to delete the "sheet1" worksheet, because the macro I've created automatically creates a new sheet 2 that I want to replace it. The message box that automatically appears (for which I want the existing macro to take care of and not have show up) says "Data may exist in the sheet(s) selected for deletion. To permanently delete the data press Delete." Any advice wo...

delete rows with header, excluding 1st row
Headers are repeated several times between rows A1:A1000. Need to delete all rows where header "DAY" is in column A, except for the first instance (A1). try code like the following: Sub AAA() Dim N As Long With ActiveSheet N = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Do Until N = 1 If StrComp(.Cells(N, "A"), "DAY", vbTextCompare) = 0 Then .Rows(N).Delete End If N = N - 1 Loop End With End Sub Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson S...

Am I the only one with a dividend budget problem?
Hi. I've posted two questions on my problem of getting dividends into the budget but I have not received any responses. Does anyone else have this problem or am I just stupid in not understanding. No. But I'm not sure there is a good answer--besides trying to just budget some income for the Other Income:Investment Income category. You can't budget/schedule for investment transactions like Dividend Received. "Shorty" <hankxxxx@hankmack.com> wrote in message news:40cf666b_1@127.0.0.1... > Hi. I've posted two questions on my problem of getting dividends int...

how come almost all newgroups are deleted??
as title That's because NNTP Newsgroups are over for Microsoft. It's all Forums now. "ryan" <ryan@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:ObCzBbYaLHA.964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > as title they don't have enough forums to cover subjects as newgroups do at least i can't find a powershell forum On 10-12-2010 5:07 AM, Leen wrote: > That's because NNTP Newsgroups are over for Microsoft. > It's all Forums now. > > > "ryan" <ryan@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht > news:ObCzBbYaLHA.964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx....

Can't delete orphaned custom form
We use a unified messaging program (Viewmail by ActiveVoice) tha installs custom forms to the Personal Forms Library. On some of ou Exchange (version 5.5) mailboxes, these custom forms become orphane and no longer work. When attempting to open a voice mail message blank email form will come up instead of the custom form. Out of 100 o so accounts, this has happened on 6. The form is listed in the Outloo Forms Manager, but attempting to delete it has no affect, no erro message, nothing. There are also no properties listed for the form Manually installing the form from a .cfg file just creates ...

Why doesn't Windows Live Mail delete read mails
I have Windows Live Mail setup where it should not leave mail on the server but that doesn't matter because Windows Mail seems to ignore that preference. Even though I've read an email I still have to mark them for deletion using Windows Live Mail or Windows Mail. This is also true using other email client software no emails are removed from the servers despite preference settings. I'm sure the same applies to Newsgroups, so I get the feeling I'm reading some of the same headers again. Each email client has to have the 'Leave a copy...' unchec...

O2003/O2007: How to delete E-mail from server when I move it from Inbox (Netscape-style functionality)
Hello, all. We're using Netscape, and would like to switch to Outlook. However, there's a problem: Netscape has the option to [X] Leave messages on server .... [X] Until I delete or move them from Inbox. <------ Outlook does not seem to allow this option - only deleting messages from server when deleted from "Deleted Items" folder. Reason this is a problem: we need to keep all E-mails archived in local folders, on each computer. Deleting them is NOT an option. So, here's my question: Is it possible to set up Outlook to delete a message from server when ...

I deleted Mcafee a long time ago now use AVG and just installed Outlook, and Outlook keeps looking for Mcafee.
What do I do? I keep getting error message every time I start Outlook 2002 saying Mcafee's dll file is missing, when that isn't even my default antivirus program especially since I don't have it? JoshuaM <adminjm@cox.net> wrote: > What do I do? I keep getting error message every time I start Outlook > 2002 saying Mcafee's dll file is missing, when that isn't even my > default antivirus program especially since I don't have it? Click Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options and look in both Add-In Manager and COM Add-Ins to see if that DLL is...

how to delete text from a text box in scanned document
how to delete text from a text box in scanned document You will need OCR software (often included with the scanner) to turn the scanned data into an editable document. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "revvy" <revvy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51C0EB8F-B68A-47B2-ADE6-6C7894086FDE@microsoft.com... > how to delete text from a text box in scanned document Word has no way of editing graphics. You could use a graphics editor or you may be able to cover the text with another text box. -- <>>< ><<> >...

Deleted User
Can anyone help out with this issue? We had a user object accidentally deleted before the crm license was removed from the user object. I get the following error when I attempt to remove the license from within CRM--"The selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory". Is there not a facility to retrieve this license? Any help is greatly appreciated! Shaune. Not an easy fix. MS support for this is to restore AD and SQL Server. I just spent two days tracking down this issue to find that it was easier to delete the...

Budget Question #7
Is the a way to have Budget display a period other than what is available. I would like to be able to query year to date income as well as expenses year to date. I used to use Quicken and it had that option. Is there away to do it on Money? -- JimB Which Budget model (Advanced, Essential, Spending and Savings)? Which Money version/Edition? Are you looking in a report or the Budget screen itself? If the former, which report? In general, I suspect the answer you are headed for is no. "JimB" <JimB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8678C15-9B13-45F5-B45...

code to delete vba code
I hve found this code to delete all code within a workbook. As soon the code reach the line If "ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub" the code stop and a failure message appear "if without end if " could you please help me with this issue. Thanks Sub ClearThisWorkbookCode() Dim StartLine As Long, LineCount As Long If ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("ThisWorkbook").CodeModule StartLine = .ProcStartLine("Workbook_Open", 0) If Sta...

Budget: MM04 duplicates entries??
When I check "review yor current budget status", under "current month" budgeted column, I have a line called "Debt", wich includes my "debt reduction plan" plus mortgage payments. It should total $1500 or so, and it is shown that way on the "actual" column. But under "budgeted" shows $ 4,250, inflating the current month budgeted expenses. When "next month" aproaches, the "correct" amount on "budgeted expenses" becomes inflated again. When I check on "edit budget" page, the actual amount on...

Deleted Email
Hi! Latley when I delete messages at work, I'm getting the very same Email (the one I had deleted) come back into my inbox. why is this?? Do you use a POP account and are you set up to "leave a copy of messages on server" in your account properties? Joe wrote: > Hi! Latley when I delete messages at work, I'm getting the > very same Email (the one I had deleted) come back into my > inbox. why is this?? Type of account? Version of Outlook? Other valuable info you would like to share regarding this issue? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com...

Remove/delete most recently used list
Does anyone know how to remove the most recently used list in Money 2004? I viewed two articles in the MS Knowledge Base which referred to Money 2000 and 2001, but nothing for Money 2004. I would appreciate any assistance or thoughts. Thanks in advance. Scott Eliminate the behavior of keep in an MRU list? Probably too tough. Delete files from the MRU list (why? who cares?)? IF you know what you are doing in the registry, this is a fairly simple set of values to find and delete. It just took me about 45 seconds to find them. I'd tell you where, but if you are competent to muck in ...

please help!!! Unable to delete emails
NAVCE deleted the edb.log file from my \exchsrvr directory. We were able to do a hard restore to get it back up but we have several emails in users inboxes that cannot be opened. When you double-click the email you get a 'can't open this item' error. It appears something did not synch properly during the restore but my email is now up and running. I personally have a couple dozen emails in my inbox from 9am - 2pm yesterday that I cannot open and get that message. How can I permanently delete those emails??? Getting them back would be nice but I don't want to ri...

Budgeted Amounts Not Correct in Report
I hope y'all can help me. In my monthly budget report, I have the dates set from 6/30/03 to 6/30/04 (12 months). There are a few categories that show a higher budgeted amount than there should be. For instance, my cable bill is $59 every month. Under the "actual" spending column, the amount spent is $708 (correct-- $59 x 12 = $708). Under the "budgeted" spending column, the amount is $767 (not correct; it should be $708). There are several places in my budget report where it's calculating for 13 months instead of 12. Also, along the same lines, I hav...