Delete PO using Econnect

Hi,

I am trying to delete a PO using econnect but when i try to send the XML i
get the following error:

Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectException: Sql procedure error codes
returned:
Error Number = 2969  Stored Procedure taPopPoDelete  Error Description = PO
Status is not NEW, PO can not be deleted
Node Identifier Parameters: taPopPoDelete

PONUMBER = PO00013400

<taPopPoDelete><PONUMBER>PO00013400</PONUMBER><RequesterTrx>0</RequesterTrx></taPopPoDelete>
---> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectException: Error Number = 2969
Stored Procedure taPopPoDelete  Error Description = PO Status is not NEW, PO
can not be deleted

Server stack trace:
   at
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(MethodBase
mb, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext,
Object[]& outArgs)
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)
   at
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)
   at DirectDocSenderDotNet.frmDocSender.btnSend_Click(Object sender,
EventArgs e)

I have checked and confirmed the status of PO and it is new. Below is the
xml which i am using.

<eConnect>
     <POPDocumentDeleteType>

               <taPopPoDelete>
                    <PONUMBER>PO00013400</PONUMBER>
               		<RequesterTrx>0</RequesterTrx>

               </taPopPoDelete>
     </POPDocumentDeleteType>
</eConnect>

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

0
safin (2)

Safin,

Check in GP whether the PO Status is other than "New". It could either be
"Released" or "Change Order".

You cannot delete a PO of status "Released" and "Change Order".

--
Regards,
Vaidy

"Safin" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to delete a PO using econnect but when i try to send the XML i
> get the following error:
>
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectException: Sql procedure error codes
> returned:
> Error Number = 2969  Stored Procedure taPopPoDelete  Error Description = PO
> Status is not NEW, PO can not be deleted
> Node Identifier Parameters: taPopPoDelete
>
> PONUMBER = PO00013400
>

> <taPopPoDelete><PONUMBER>PO00013400</PONUMBER><RequesterTrx>0</RequesterTrx></taPopPoDelete>
> ---> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectException: Error Number = 2969
> Stored Procedure taPopPoDelete  Error Description = PO Status is not NEW, PO
> can not be deleted
>
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>
> Server stack trace:
>    at
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
> ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
> SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)
>    at
> System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(MethodBase
> mb, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext,
> Object[]& outArgs)
>    at
> System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)
>
> Exception rethrown at [0]:
>    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
> reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
>    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
> msgData, Int32 type)
>    at
> Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
> ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
> SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)
>    at DirectDocSenderDotNet.frmDocSender.btnSend_Click(Object sender,
> EventArgs e)
>

> I have checked and confirmed the status of PO and it is new. Below is the
> xml which i am using.
>
> <eConnect>
>      <POPDocumentDeleteType>
>
>                <taPopPoDelete>
>                     <PONUMBER>PO00013400</PONUMBER>
>                		<RequesterTrx>0</RequesterTrx>
>
>                </taPopPoDelete>
>      </POPDocumentDeleteType>
> </eConnect>
>

> Any help would really be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

0
Vaidy (155)

Problem Deleteing an event
We have an event webpart on our MOSS 2007 intranet that is mainly for listing upcoming training events. My problem is that I cannot delete an event-- I get an error when I try to delete it saying "cannot complete this action". I can add and delete other events but not this one! Is there a way to get this event deleted another way and why can't I delete it? -- mnl1 ...

Use one routine for several events
I'd like to set a flag called "bEditing" (Dim as Boolean) whenever the user has entered (called the Enter event) on any of the edit boxes on my form. Similarly I'd like to set "bEditing" to False when the Leave event is called on any edit box. Currently I'm having to set a separate sub-routine for each event for each edit box. Is there a way to pool them? You could do with Visual C++ 6.0 by manually editing the message map, and most other languages so I expect there's away to do it in VB! Using VB 2003.NET Thanks! Alain Alain Dek...

Outlook Express attachments being deleted
I can not seem to recieve any attachments with OUtlook Express. I keep getting an error message saying the OE has gotten rid of the attachment as it is possible that the file may contain a virus. Is there any way to stop Outlook express from deleting my attachments. I am trying to send myself some zipped files from my office and can't seem to get them as it is deleting them. Thanks in advance. J Donahue Tools, Options, Security. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the new...

AA error when integrating Bank Trx using IM
When I am using IM to import Bank Trx into GP 10, I get the following error msg: "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.AAG10000' with unique index 'AK2AAG10000'. But the transaction goes through. When I void the bank transaction thru GP, I get another error message: "..... aagCreateVoidedRecordInGLForBR.... DBMS: 2601, Microsoft Dynamics GP :2601". But the transaction is voided. How do I get rid of these messages? Thanks. Regards, Saras ...

Using VBA to create a new worksheet, and then target new worksheet
Hello, I have read numerous threads about creating a new worksheet, and havin the user enter the new name for the worksheet. I would like to know ho to target this new worksheet. Example. I would like to run a MACRO that copies data from a set worksheet creates a new worksheet and prompts the user for a name. Then I woul like to target this worksheet and paste the data. The result would be that everytime this macro is run, a new mutuall exclusive worksheet is created, and named by a user. This can be don over and over again, until there are multiple worksheets Thanks, -Bria -- brianproc...

I posted here in December and January but when I used "search for
I posted here in December and January but when I used "search for" to find all of my posts, the December and January posts did not appear but the older posts did. b11_ wrote: > I posted here in December and January but when I used "search for" to find > all of my posts, the December and January posts did not appear but the older > posts did. I did a quick search and found stuff from oct nov dec and jan guess your news server dropped them I always use a few different news-servers as the results vary "b11_" <b11@discussions.mic...

Out of Office.This command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension
Error when trying to activate out of office assistant This command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. The microsoft documentation for this error is located at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327353 However when searching for the subkey mentioned it is not present. try using the edit>find feature in regedit and search for "Resiliency" this should bring up a subkey located in HKEY_USERS Rename this to "Resiliency.old" ...

deleted mailbox still showing up
I deleted an account in AD and marked the mailbox for deletion but it is still showing up on Exchange. What do I need to do on the Exchange server to get it removed fast. Brandon wrote: > I deleted an account in AD and marked the mailbox for deletion but it is > still showing up on Exchange. What do I need to do on the Exchange server to > get it removed fast. Purge the mailbox. In ESM goto the mailbox right click and purge. does it appear with the red "x" on it? if so, you can right-click in the ESM and select "purge"...if it doesn't have the red &q...

Using extended selection list box
Hi, I have a list box with the selection type set as extended. How can I retrieve all the selected items from this list box? GetSelItems is documented to only work with a multiple selection list box. Can I traverse through the list calling GetSel on every item or is there a more efficient way of doing this? Thanks. Mark >I have a list box with the selection type set as extended. How can I retrieve all the selected items from this list box? GetSelItems is documented to only work with a multiple selection list box. Mark, Have you tried GetSelItems with your extended selection listb...

Give us a Ribbon with tools we can use to make accessible document
I have spent the last year training our employees to use the toolbar Microsoft *should* have created for Word 2003 -- one that features all the commands needed to create an accessible document and none of the commands that lead you away from creating an accessible document. Ironically, these commands are also essential to understanding the power of Word and using it as a 21st-century word processor, not the electronic equivalent of safety scissors, construction paper, a pot of paste, and an 8-pack of crayons. (That description fits the buttons featured on Microsoft's default ...

Delete Query 03-29-07
Hi, this is my problem:I need to delete from table "A", all fields that exist in table "B"I tried a "delete query" but it sends an error "Please specify the tablewhere you want to delete the records" (its translate from spanish)What Im doing wrong....???...

A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send
Hi I am trying to send a load of emails when my user closes a form. At the moment, the system puts up an error message for each individual email requiring a yes/no response: A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Is there any way I can stop this happening, preferably without having to interfere with the clients Outlook settings? I tried setting EditMessage to True. This stopped the above message coming out, but the required the user to press Ctrl and Enter to ...

Automatic deleting of Text ?
I receive regular and a substantial number of (acceptable) messages which contain, at the foot of the message, a "PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALTY NOTICE". This message is added to the original message automatically, but is clearly not required, nor it it required on replies, which then generate another version of the notice. Is it possible to create a VB script that could do this, perhaps from a toolbar command. Although the actual place of the message will naturally vary (from the start of the message) depending on its length, but it will always be the (around 20) last lines of the me...

How to delete posted transaction?
Hi, How can we delete a posted transaction in GP 9.0 Hope you can help us. Thanks There is no way to 'delete' a posted transaction other than through SQL which is not recommended. If it is a journal entry, you can reverse or 'back-out' the transaction. Otherwise, in any other sub module, you would need to create a correcting trasaction "DarthEroz" wrote: > Hi, > > How can we delete a posted transaction in GP 9.0 > > Hope you can help us. > > > Thanks > . > Depending on the type of transaction, yo...

How do I show info only in cells used
IF(X15="paid","",IF((TODAY()-C10)<14, "Overdue", "PAID")) I have used the formula above to show if an invoice is out of date/unpaid, however I have dragged the formula down into cells that are currently empty and they are showing Overdue... How do I make these cells appear blank until the cells have inf. in them. I am not clear on your rules here. Clearly, If X15 says paid, then there is nothing to output, but is C10 a due date? If so you will get Overdue when the date is in the future, which seems perverse. This seems a better fit to me =IF(X1...

deleted emails returning #2
I have one user who uses Microsoft Outlook 2003. We have an Exchange 2003 Server which he is connected to. He is not using POP3 or IMAP mail. Everything was working fine for a long about a year or so, but yesterday he deleted some emails and they came back. Today he's deleting emails and they keep coming back. I've googled the problem, but the only that really comes up is related to POP3 email and leaving a copy on the server which I'm well aware of could cause this problem. This user is connected to the Exchange server directly and having this problem. No other user is havin...

Making Changes Using Calendar Wizard
I have used one of the Calendar Templates and made changes to the initial page. I then tried to do the "Change Date Range" to add more "months". The only change that stayed was the new Logo I inserted using the Logo Options. Colors and other editing was lost. Is there any way to get the subsequent months to "take" the changes I made on the initial single January page? Thanks! Create all the months from the get go, open the color schemes taskbar, either use one color scheme already defined or create your own. You will have to manually add holidays and speci...

Using Delegates?
I'm trying to port this logic over to C#. In C/C++ I have a typedef struct in an abstract class: class CAbstractServer: public TThread { public: struct TSPDispatch { char *cmd; BOOL (CAbstractServer::*f)(char *args); }; ... }; In a derived sub-class, I add functions, for example: class CMyServerClass: public CAbstractServer { typedef CAbstractServer inherited; public: ... private: static TSPDispatch Dispatch[]; BOOL FUNC_CMD1(char *args); BOOL FUNC_CMD2(char *args); BOOL FUNC_CMD3(char *args); BOOL FUNC_CMD...

Outlook Clients on 2 PCs trying to use same username
Hi, I have 2 PCs which need to login with the same username and run up Outlook. That in itself is no problem, but I find that I cannot install CRM Outlook Client on the second PC, is this a known limitation of CRM Outlook Client? Is there a workround or fix? -- Pete On Dec 6, 8:45 am, Pete Wiggins <PeteWigg...@NoChance.Com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have 2 PCs which need to login with the same username and run up Outlook. > That in itself is no problem, but I find that I cannot install CRM Outlook > Client on the second PC, is this a known limitation of CRM Outlook Client? ...

Sharing contacts with other using Outlook 2002 on Echange Server
How can I copy the contacts from one user to another when using Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Microsoft Exchange Server. ...

Using 'Print Preview' before Printing in IE 8
Hello. I am using Win XP Prof and IE 8. I have a hotmail message that is actually a 'chain' of emails back and forth so it is obviously more than one page but when I go into 'File, Print Preview,' it only shows 'one page' with a footer on the bottom with the rest of the emails 'cut off.' I only want to print one part of the email. Why doesn't print preview show the 'entire' email with the correct number of pages that I can 'page up' and 'page down' on. I would like to be able to 'page down' to the page I...

Outlook Express 6.0 dbx files can't be opened
I messed up and deleted my identity on Outlook Express. OLE6 says the dbx files exist, but I see no information on how to access them. I tried rebuilding the original identity, but found OLE6 assigned a new, unique identity code every time one creates an identity anew. Does anyone know how I can "restore"/gain access to my OLE dbx file & folders? Cliff Stubbs This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE...

Trouble deleting from Exch public folder
Hello all, Well, I'm sick and tired. After going through the M: drive (stupidly) to set NTFS permissions on an Exchange 2K public folder, I was unable to access that folder's properties via Exchange System Manager. I fixed this problem with the help of the famed MS Knowledge Base article 270905. Now, the ESM works fine. HOWEVER, when I ran through the 270905 fix, there were a couple of email messages inside the public folder I was running the fix on. Now I can't delete those messages. I can delete any and every message that comes into this public folder *now*, but not the on...

How can I add a color object when I use the PieChartElement class
Hello! If I want to draw a pie with the data in the paremeterless Draw method below and I want to specify a specific color for each sector in the piechart how can that be done. There is no overloaded method in the PieChartElement class where I can add a color object. The other Draw method is an event handler for the Paint event for a PictureBox. The method called DrawPieChart is where the actual drawing take place. As you can see in this code I pass all the data except the color for each sector in the pie chart to method DrawPieChart but I want to also pass the color for eac...

Using Form to update multiple records?
I'm creating an employee DB in Access 2007 and need to be able to track time submissions. I would like to be able to enter hours for each day (M-F), and the hours need to be categorized (vacation time vs. billable time). Ideally I would also like to generate a report from this information that will tell me the total hours worked in a given week (as well as a breakdown of how many hours were vacation, billable, etc). Initially, I tried creating a table that has this information, but I wasn't able to include a separate field for the day of the week, without having to manually ente...