Data Entry Errors Exist In Batch

When trying to recover a payables batch through Batch Recovery, we keep
getting this error message:

"Data entry errors exist in batch "XXXX".  Use the Batch Recovery window to
process this batch."

We are using Batch Recovery and it still isn't working.  Any suggestions?
--
Deanna Rowen
Highfields, Inc.

Once recovered, print the batch edit listing to see what the errors are.
Correct the errors and re post.
--
Ian

"delyro65" wrote:

> When trying to recover a payables batch through Batch Recovery, we keep
> getting this error message:
>
> "Data entry errors exist in batch "XXXX".  Use the Batch Recovery window to
> process this batch."
>
> We are using Batch Recovery and it still isn't working.  Any suggestions?
> --
> Deanna Rowen
> Highfields, Inc.

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06