Customers & Suppliers Trial Balance in Debits & Credits Format

Hi,

Do anyone have a method to bring the Customers & Suppliers Trial
balance in debits and Credits format just like how the G/L Trial
balance works. Most of the clients are repeatedly asking for this
requirement. The report should have Customer ID, Docnumber, Doc Date,
payments, receipts, returns, credits accordingly falling into the
debit/credit buckets with running balance totals. If the report can be
picked up with any date range also, it'd be most beneficial.

Thanks

Janakiram M.P.
0
janakirammp (688)

Conditional format #12
Hi. I am trying to set a conditional format. If NETWORKDAYS(A1,TODAY())> 3 I would like the cell to format with red shading. How do is set the formula in the condtional statement? I tried ="NETWORKDAYS(A1,TODAY())>3" , but this doesn't seem to work. Thanks, Mike. Hi Mike! It doesn't work because the NETWORKDAYS function is in another workbook (the Analysis ToolPak add-in). You can use a workaround by putting your condition in a separate cell (eg B1) and then referring to that cell: B1 =NETWORKDAYS(A1,TODAY()) Then your conditional format for A1 becomes:...

Where is the Keep Text Formatting feature located in Word 07
I believe this Keep Text Formatting feature might be what I need, but I have been unable to locate exactly where it is located in Word 2007. I'm trying to rid a Word document sent to me of tables, text boxes, graphics and all other document formatting, while retaining the document's text content. It is unimportant to me whether the text formatting is retained or not. Thanks. Are you referring to a Keep Text Formatting feature in an earlier version of Word? I wonder whether what you're looking for is "Paste Unformatted," since you seem to be saying you _don...

Hiding OLD customers in list
I have a customer list (tblCustomers) And an Orders table (tblOrders) I want to have an admin area functionality that prunes (hides from display in any list or report) Customers from the list that have not placed an order in X number of days (Admin can enter the number of days in a text box) Solution does not have to be in days or in a text box. Could be several check boxes (30 days, 10 weeks, 2 years...). I am just looking for the simplest solution for us to limit the Customer list by last order date. Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance If it were me, I would have a ...

How can I customize the Filter Drop down on the formatting toolbar
I want to clear everything out of it, except the customized filters I have created. Can i do that? Project > Filter by > More Filters, then select each one, Edit, and remove the checkbox for Show in Menu. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I want to clear everything out of it, except the customized filters I > have created. Can i do that? > I've tried that - it doesn't affect that drop down filter list - whether they are checked or not. "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote: > Project > Filter by > Mo...

formating color
hi i have a formating question. i have cells with number choices i them. for example the cell looks like this. 100, 105, 123, 041, 514, 455 now i want to go back and select one of these. i wanted to highligh the one that was chosen. but it will not let me. is there a way i ca do this? it will only allow me to highlight the entire cell, not jus parts of it. thank you in advanc -- RAPPE ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RAPPEL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3624 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

office trial
wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock to different internet server but keep getting error message. Office trial was preinstalled on computer and I went through microsoft with key they emailed to me. This is getting very tiresome as I am a new user "tottenham hotspur" wrote: > wizard will not activate, keep getting message to set date and time > correctly, these are set correctly in my time zone, tried to syncronise clock > to different internet se...

Formatting
I received a pub doc from a third party. It was formatted as a 11x16 size. Once I decreased it to 8.5x11 and view the doc under 'print preview' the entirety of the image did not view. Basically, the image didn't shrink with the size. Any input? Patty wrote: > I received a pub doc from a third party. It was formatted as a 11x16 size. > Once I decreased it to 8.5x11 and view the doc under 'print preview' the > entirety of the image did not view. Basically, the image didn't shrink with > the size. Any input? Publisher doesn't resize the contents o...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Looking for trial download on excel
Looking for trial download on excel There's a link at http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx HTH. Best wishes Harald "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial download on excel Hi Fred check out https://microsoft.order-6.com/officestandardedition/addrform.asp Cheers JulieD "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial downlo...

Custom Reports Using MS Access?
Ran across a thread where Glen Adams suggested using MS Access to create custom reports instead of Crystal Reports. But Glenn never said where to point Access to obtain the needed information to create the reports. Glenn, if you are watching can you give us some more info on how to use Access to create a report? I'm not Glen... I think you would use ODBC... to connect to the RMS database. Then use Access to connect via ODBC... Marc Wagner www.gmroii.net "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0df801c46ea7$d79b00b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Customer (Pole) Display
Hi, I'm having a problem where Pole Display's on one customer site are dying one by one. At first it starts flickering, then within a few days it dies completely. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Thanks. This may be an OPOS driver mismatch or wrong Baud Rate issue. Which PD model and OPOS driver are you using? Try to change the baud rate to others value first. "trcboy" <trcboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A30ECE7B-0AF4-4497-873D-D9900D5F6B4F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm having a problem where Pole Display's ...

Slightly OT: Online print house for custom greeting/note cards
Howdy, I somehow got "volunteered" (again) to create a few different designs for notecard/greeting cards for a non-profit org. so they can sell them to raise money. I'm looking for a cost effective online source (print house) that can take uploads of my designs. 4 color face & folds etc. I've looked at a few, but was wondering if anyone has any input Tnx, Rob Can't help you - I use a local printer. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:%233wnw3P1...

Conditional Format #20
I see that I can only use 3 conditional formats. I need a few more than 3 is there any way to do this. Kevin Try this free add-in on Bob Phillips' website: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html Another possibility (albeit limited) is to combine your conditional formats with custom formatting. See J.E. McGimpsey's site for an example: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/conditional6.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I see that I can only use 3 conditional formats. I need a few more than 3 is >there any way to do this. > >Kev...

Formatting multiple object types in output from a function?
I'm stumped on this one, and have searched and searched for a solution or how-to with no luck. Perhaps it just can't be done. I have a function that may or may not return objects of multiple types. I've setup the type and formatting information for each of the individual types in format.ps1xml files, and when only 1 type is returned by the function the formatting works as I would expect. However, if two or more types are returned by the function, only the formatting for the first object type is applied and then the other types are displayed however PoSH deems ap...

Custom Report 03-19-10
There is no way for me to run a report on Buydown Pricing, is there anyone who has a report for this option? If not, can someone write a custom report for it, and how much might something like this run me? I would like it to do something like buydown quantity greater/less/equal and same for buydown price... please contact me at nagarra @ yahoo . com or respond here with your contact info! -- Thank You Vince :) ...

Custom CommandBar gone
Using Access 2003 I created a custom commandbar and I was using it as the menu bar for my main form. But it's not showing up anymore. It's still a choice in the menu bar drop down field of the form's properties. It is not listed in the toolbar list when I right click on the default menu bar and choose to customize. But if I click on the Properties button on another toolbar, the next window has a drop down box for Selected Toolbar. It is still listed as a choice here. I've tried doing a Compact and Repair, but that didn't help anything. Where did it go and can I get it ...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

custom errors in HRESULT
We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87F67172-76EA-4B3D-9FEE-EBFC687F83D0@microsoft.com... > We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom > error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? See "Error Handling (COM)" at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/com/html/15f3ae3e-1794-4948-a7aa-6309a703364b.asp In particular, read the section on "Usi...

Customize global adress list column in a new mail
Hi! (I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007). when i create a new mail message, hit the "To" button, my global adress list window appear when column by default: Name, Title, business Phone, Location, E-mail address, Company and Alias. Those column from Active directory of course. My question is: can I add/remove column in this window? For example adding "department" from Active directory? thx Since this is customized by your Exchange Admin, I would start by asking him/her if it is possible. This question can most likely be answered in an Exchange or W...

Conditional formatting / blank cells
Hello, I need help with a Conditional Format. This is my worksheet. Row 4 A B C D E F G H I $200 $210 I want a conditional format in G4 that states if G4 is greater than or equal to F4 the fill colour is green. If G4 is less than F4, the fill colour is red. If G4 is blank, the fill colour is white. I've tried numerous combinations, but cannot seem to get this to work. Thanks torkattack. Test for the blank first. -- David Biddulph "torkattack" <torkattack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

User login failed on the customized VBA project after GP 10 upgrad
After GP 10 upgrade, I am getting the login failed error for all useers who tried on working on my customized Dynamics VBA project. Error # -2147217843: Login failed for user 'sa'. Procedure: frmDateEntry - cmdProcess_Click Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Thanks for help. Kevin Kevin, You might need to re look at your connection in VBA -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > After GP 10 upgrade, I am getting the login failed error for all useers who > tried on working on my customized Dynamic...

Customization 10-13-04
I want to add a field "Company" to my contact information. I have entered a new field called "Company" in the attributes of the schema "Contacts" and it is listed there as "CFSCompany" as a string. I then went to customization in crm settings and edited the "Contact" fields by removing "Middle Name" and adding "Company". I then save this new layout. However when I go to "New Contact" the "Company" field is not there and "Middle Name" is still there. What step am I missing to publish this...

PDF format pagination
I have several reports utilizing Landscape layout. I followed the Report Writers Guide from the SDK with the Width at 11 and Height 8.25 or smaller. However, when I export it to the PDF format, the layout shows up Portrait. How could I change this? The export is fine in Excel with the correct margin setup. Thanks. ...

Excel could not save all the data and formatting you recently added
Hi, One of our users sent me an Excel file of 6 MiB. It has 7 worksheets. Most of them have <100 rows and AH columns, one sheet has 13160 rows and AH columns. The large sheet has autofilter enabled, but no actual filtering is done. (yet) 4 columns have validation: they allow a list of values specified in a range somewhere else in the sheet. There is also conditional formatting. It takes >30 seconds to calculate the sheet, however there are no real calculations, just a few concatenated string. My first impression is that this is yet another example of Excel (ab)used as a database. The p...

MB2-631 'Customization and Configuration' Cert Test Anyone?
Man, I got a 50% on my MB2-631 today, and I really thought I was prepared. I've done nothing but CRM 4.0 for 6 months, and read a couple of books on it, studed the 8912 pdf, etc. I don't know how I hosed it up so bad, I could have sworn I did much better. Most of the questions I thought I knew the answers to, or thought I picked the right answers at least. I know some I probably read too fast and will get next time. Anyone know of any good, non-braindump sites or materials to study? I have the Second Shot lined up, so I know some of what I got wrong and what to look over more, but boy...