Customer Statement Crystal Report

Hi!

Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format?

Thanks
--
Marisol Mortera
0

Marisol,

Your question is very generic. If you could be a little more precise, then I
might have what you need.

Girish

"Marisol" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Marisol Mortera
I am trying to build a crystal report for customer statements as well. The
Great Plains one is very difficult to work with. If you have an example of
this report in crystal, please email it at staceyleelee@hotmail.com
Stacey
"Girish Viriyur" wrote:

> Marisol,
>
> Your question is very generic. If you could be a little more precise, then I
> might have what you need.
>
> Girish
>
> "Marisol" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Marisol Mortera
0
Stacey (160)
8/15/2006 11:05:01 PM
I'm trying to do the same thing  would appreciate examples sent to
gmorrison@sampcoinc.com

"Stacey" wrote:

> I am trying to build a crystal report for customer statements as well. The
> Great Plains one is very difficult to work with. If you have an example of
> this report in crystal, please email it at staceyleelee@hotmail.com
> Stacey
> "Girish Viriyur" wrote:
>
> > Marisol,
> >
> > Your question is very generic. If you could be a little more precise, then I
> > might have what you need.
> >
> > Girish
> >
> > "Marisol" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > --
> > > Marisol Mortera
0
Graham8706 (123)

Customer Relationship entity lookupsingle modification
Hi, I need to handle the Lookup that is being used in Customer Relationship entity. It is a lookupSingle which has Accounts and Contacts in "Look for". I need to remove Accounts and add users in the "Look for" option. Where can i modify the URL to pass parameters to the lookupsingle.aspx? On Feb 17, 9:33=A0pm, Chandana <Chand...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I need to handle the Lookup that is being used in Customer Relationship > entity. > It is a lookupSingle which has Accounts and Contacts in "Look for". > I need to rem...

CRM 3.0 Reporting Questions
I am preparing for an upgrade to 3.0, and I am working on a test server right now. I can run the canned reports without a problem, but we have come custom reports that will need to be re-created for SQL Reporting. I am not familiar with this, so I was hoping to get some insight on required components. Do I need to install additional software on the CRM/SQL box or is the extra stuff needed on a client pc? Hi: SRS will install with v3.0, and I have a hands-on-lab on my blog that goes through creating new reports in SRS and Visual Studio. http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann. -- John [MSFT...

create report from Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window
I'm using GP8.0 and SQLSERVER2K and I'm trying to create a report from Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window but I'm having trouble understanding the table relationships. Basically I need to see what checks have been paid against invoices. The only report available doesn't give this detail information. Can some please guide me in the right direction to solve this issue? Thanks. Table PM30300 is where you probably want to start....it has the apply information for all fully applied payables checks in the system. If you need info for partially applied checks, that would ...

custom large datatype
Hi, ULONG seems to be the largest datatype I can use to deal with large numbers. perhaps ULONG ULONG even. Imagine I want a datatype of 16 or 32 bits, or 64 or whatever.. can I simply define this datatype and work with it like any other datatype? IF so, how do I define it? would it be a class, with operators defined, or what? Since the CPU doesn't natively support such large datatypes, in software you can do whatever.. isn't that how floating types were implemented before hardware support for acceleration? Any template available somewhere where you can define datatypes of any ...

How can I transfer data from a form to a report?
Hi, I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get this in a report to be able to print this. Any idea how i can do this? On Oct 16, 6:45 am, mieke <mieke.lam...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a form where a search can be done, but I want to be able to get > this in a report to be able to print this. > > Any idea how i can do this? Use an Easy button. Seriously, what could this possibly mean? Do you want to print the fields of a record selected by some search function on a form? Or does it return a recordset? See VBA Help for the O...

Can you stop charts from plotting logic statements as 0
I have plotted a graph from a 12 month data table, this table pulls in information from other sheets. The idea is as the data is inputted as the year goes along, the graph automaticaly draws. The problem I have is that as there is a formula in the data cells pulling in the information, in say the data the the following month hasnt been entered yet then the graph plots a 0. I have used a logic statement where the cell returns a blank value but as there is still the logic statement the graph still plots a value of 0, any ideas? Hi, Instead of returning a blank value, which the graph wil...

Customer Balance Type
We have a new customer which was set up as Balance Forward - it should be Open Item. Unfortunately, the customer has already been invoiced and paid with a credit card right away. The credit card payment is still showing unapplied through Smartlist - even though it was entered from the Sales Transaction Entry window which usually automatically applies the payment to the invoice. How do i get the payment applied? It shows Currrent $0.00 and Non-Current $0.00. It is not showing up on the Trial Balance. Is there a way to change the set up to Open Item? Change the BalanceType at the t...

Historical Aged Trail Balance report runs slow
I'm the DBA at my company, and I've been asked to research why a Historical Aged Trail Balance report takes over 1.5 hours to run, printing to the screen. I'm not familiar with Great Plains at all, and I was not involved in the installation of our current version, but I think we use 7.5. This report runs pretty fast when restrictions are used to filter down to one or two customers for a short time frame, but our controller likes to run the report from First to 11/30/2005, and I believe we have at least three full years of customer/invoice data in this db. Is it reasonable...

Custom Message Map?
Hello all, I am trying to work out how I can communicate from a CEdit derived class to the parent window using a message. I have noted that the standard controls allow you to add events such as OnEnChange() where the functions are called in the main dialog. Could anyone advise me on how to do this for my own derrived classes such as my CEdit derived classes? I am actually trying to make a wrapper type of CEdit that has OnReturn events given to the parent dialog in its own function. I also need to be able to do this for multiple CEdit dervied objects on a single dialog. Eg: CEditExte...

FRx Multi-Column Reports
Here's the scenario: 75 units are in a tree. We need to print multiple units as individual columns. 13 units plus the description will fit comfortably on a landscape page. Units are frequently added. There is a need to print units in a geographic region together. Right now, we have several column layouts and several catalog ids to print the reports. The biggest problem, as you can imagine, is when you need to add a unit which results in modifying each column layout so that a new unit is added to one and then a unit that was printing has to be printed in another layout. It...

Custom Attribute
Anyone know how to map a custom attribute to a regular field in exch 5.5? Plz post comments here. Thanks Shawn "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone know how to map a custom attribute to a regular >field in exch 5.5? > >Plz post comments here. > >Thanks >Shawn Not sure what you mean. The custom attributes are there specifically as extras to the regular fields. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm & http:http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm >-----Original Messa...

Stock options report in MS Money 2005
Where would one expect to see the result of expired calls which you have sold? I would expect to see them in the capitol gains report...is that not correct? (But they don't show up there.) ...

Individual customers as leads?
If a company is doing business with consumers that have no association with any company, how should these potential customers be managed? As leads? "Company Name" is a mandatory field that can't be left out, right? What's the best way to deal with this, to enter some text with no meaning in the company name field? Hi Christoffer, an option could be to create the contact for that person and the create opportunities for potential business with that contact. Opportunities have a "Potential Customer" field where you can put that contact. Does that sound like a ...

2007 Reports
When I open a report in 2007 I would it to open maximized. Currently, it opens in the corner with the banner and navigation pane present. How do I get a full screen on open and still allow me to show my toolbars. thank you. Arturo, You didn't mention how you were opening the report, so I assumed it is a button. You can use this command... DoCmd.Maximize ....with the button that you are using to open the report. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regin...

option to print report to file
Hello, I'm new to GP. We're using GP 7.5 with Wennsoft Service management. Running XP pro on all PC's. How do I get my GP report to spool to disk ? Some reports will let me do that, but others do not have the option. Any ideas ? Steve Can you still create "print to file" devices in the printer list? I used to do that years back. You can then print text reports to that device. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com ...

Filtering Sales Pipeline reports by sales stage
Hi, Has anyone experienced problems filtering the sales pipleine by sales stage. This worked when I was testing the sales stages and now I've rolled out to all the opportunities it will not filter on sales stage. Here is the error: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DSPipelineBySalesStage'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated. Many Thanks James ...

Case When statement in Access Frontend with Sql Backend
I am trying update my queries to perform better on my recently transferred backend from Access to Sql Server. So I need to change a switch statement in Access to a Case When statement. I have made the adjustement as shown below and I can't save it because Access says missing operator. I don't know if my syntax is wrong or if access doesn't like the case when statement. Thanks for the thoughts. [code]'AssetClassSort' = CASE WHEN SUBSTRING([Appraisals]![AssetClass],1,3)='Cas' THEN 1 WHEN SUBSTRING([Appraisals]![AssetClass],1,3)='Equ' THE...

WSS Site Usage Report
I know how to run the Site Usage Report, under the Site Settings of my PWA homepage. What I want to understand is what exactly do the measures in the report for each User represent...that is, what do the following actually mean... Total Hits (total historical hits in PWA for a user) Recent Month (rolling 30 day count of hits, or is it the current month and hits) Most Recent Day (last day the user hit PWA) Most Recent Day Hits (how many hits that day) I can guess at what these represent, but was looking for a definitive definition to avoid mis-interpretation. The definiti...

how to split records in Access report
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me here. This problem has been driving me up the wall. I have a report that shows records in it. Some of the records are split namely starting on one page finishing on the next. For example - Maintenance plan - Irrigation monitoring plan where "- Maintenance plan" is all one field and yet the "- Irrigation monitoring plan" would be printed at the top of the next page if this happened to print at the bottom of a page. What should happen if the two lines don't fit is that both lines get moved to the next page. ...

if then statement with a vlookup?
Hello, I am trying to come up some code to search a workbook for numbers and then put them in a column on the last page but if the number already exists, do nothing. I need it to do this everytime I run the macro. Any ideas? here is an example: look for "day" if true then i want the number in column j on that page to go to the last page in column k, but if the number is already there then do nothing. if it is not there then the next cell down. Does this make any sense? I think I confused myself. Any help is appreciated Thank you A little clarification ple...

Order in query is lost in report
I have a subreport which is based on a query. When I run the query it delivers the fields ordered by date descending, as requested. When I run the (sub)report, all fields are delivered but in date ascending. Any clues or do I need to post more specifics? Thank you, Jon Use Sorting & Grouping in your report at design time. There is a button on your menu bar that will present you with a dialog similar to setting indexes on a table. Steve -- Steve McGuire MCSD, MCAD, MCP "Jon Geiger" wrote: > I have a subreport which is based on a query. When I run the query it &g...

FRx Report Question
Hi, I am trying to create a Quarterly Income Statement reporin FRx. The quarters are 3 months in a 12 month (jan-dec) fiscal year. I want this report to show the last 9 quarters. So, if the report date = '08-31-06', then the report must print as follows - print 9 columns, with column 9 showing quarter ended '06-31-06' (Apr to Jul), Column 8 showing quarter ended '03-31-06' (Jan-mar), Column 7 showing quarter ended '12-31-05' (Oct-Dec)...and so on. What i am not able to do, is to be able to keep the report dynamic to always print for 9 quarters, based on ...

Select from a table in an IF statement
Hey there, I am trying to determine if a value from a field in a recordset exists in another table but I am not sure how to code it. I open a recordset and when I hit the correct field, I check if it is null, if not then I want to see if the value of the field exists in another table. Here is part of my code: Set rs = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Select * from 455Export") If rs.RecordCount > 0 Then rs.MoveFirst Do While Not rs.EOF For Each fld In rs.Fields If fld.Name = "FundCode" Then If IsNull(fld.Value) Then ...

custom views in protected sheet
Is it possible to select custom view with hidden columns while the sheet stays protected? I did try to protect with the option to allow formatting of collumns. Is there any other way? Other than a macro........... my friend would like to be able to just use custom views. Thanks Bill Kuunders ...

No Alias Report
I can get a report that shows all my aliases, but I'd like a report that shows items in my system with no alias. How would I generate that report? Thanks. Thanks for your reply Evan. I'm new to this. Where is the attachment and how do I retrieve it? -Mona "Evan Culver" wrote: > Mona, > > Attached is a report that will show all items without aliases. > > - > Evan Culver > New West Technologies > > > Mona8675 wrote: > > I can get a report that shows all my aliases, but I'd like a report that > > shows items in my sys...