Customer EFT Bank Country/Region

 In Dynamics 10, I'm looking at the Customer EFT Bank Maintenance screen.
Here's how you get to it:

Click Cards, Sales, Customer. This brings up the Customer Maintenance
screen.

Choose a customer, then press the Accounts button. This brings up the
Customer Address Maintenance screen.

Click the EFT Bank button. This brings up the Customer EFT Bank
Maintenance screen. On that screen, there is a field called Bank
Country/Region.

Click the down arrow to see a list of countries/regions.

My question is: Where does that list come from? Is it stored in a table?

Thanks!

Mary Fetsch

Custom Fit to Page
Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page? What I mean by this is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to break the worksheet into 8 pages. The pages are set to letter size. However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other pages fill out the page completely. This is because each page has a different amount of rows in it obviously. I want to make it so each page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense. ...

Custom Serialization
Could anyone tell me if this is possible please? I have a class which looks like the following Class MyClass public mblnUpdateMyProp1 as boolean public mintMyProp1 as int16 public mblnUpdateMyProp2 as boolean public mintMyProp2 as int16 end class This serializes to <MyClass> <mblnUpdateMyProp1>True</mblnUpdateMyProp1> <mintMyProp1>2</mintMyProp1> <mblnUpdateMyProp2>True</mblnUpdateMyProp2> <mintMyProp1>3</mintMyProp1> </MyClass> Now I know you can control serialization with attributes such XmlElementAtt...

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

Adding custom fields to dynamically created controls.
I created a custom Outlook (2003) form that imports data from Access to populate user defined fields and create additional controls based on the number of records in an Access query. Everything works fine except the data the user enters for the dynamically created controls don't hold their value when the form is sent. I am quessing that is because there is no user defined fields bound to them. (how do I do this) I have been looking on the net but cannot find anything close enough. Any help (examples) would be appreciated. Look at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/formcontrols.htm, lots of inf...

Help needed with customer address entity
Our company sends out a great variety of documents to clients, each of whom can have multiple addresses. To complicate matters, clients frequently request different document types to be mailed to different addresses. For example, John Doe may want accounting documents sent to his "Home" address, tax documents sent to his "Work" address, quarterly letter documents sent to his "Vacation" address, etc. The easiest way to track this would be to relate my new custom entity 'Documents' to the customer address entity and the contact entity, then customize a fo...

Forcing users to use a custom Contacts form OR removing Contacts
Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 Is it possible to set it so all users use a cusom contacts form for new items in their "Outlook Today" folders? Or better still, is there a way to remove the Contacts folder, or make it point to a folder in the public folders tree? Thanks! Sparks... ...

detailed customization
Hi, Just started looking at MS CRM. We have a client who has started using it and want us to do major customizations. I have already added a few custom forms (in the form of external asp.net applications). I want some more info (I have searched this NG and didn't find and conclusive answers) what I want to know is: 1. Can I add a new entity like the built-in entities and then link (mapping?) the new entity to a built-in entity? Basically what I want is to add a new table in the database and then have the ability to create objects accessible through the proxy dll. If it is not possi...

how do I customize my menubar using a2007?
I've move to A2007. The menubar I created in A2003 is still there but how do I now customize it? Jesper I believe that you can only customize it in Access 2003, since 2007 doesn't use menubars anymore. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jesper F" <jesperfjoelner@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:47e24896$0$90274$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > I've move to A2007. The menubar I created in A2003 is still there but how > do I now customize it? > > Jesper > >I believe tha...

Problem downloading bank list
Just got Money 2005 and I'm attempting to add my bank accounts. When Money goes to download the bank/credit card company/etc list it fails and says that it's unavailable/try again later. I'm definately online and I'm able to download updates for the application itself so I can't imagine that this is a firewall issue. I disabled my firewall, anyway, and it did not help. Thanks ...

Excel not using regional settings
Hi - I have set my regional settings to use brackets (23) for negative numbers. I've set both the number and currency formats to use brackets for negative number. WHen starting Excel, using a new blank workbook, negative numbers entered into a cell do NOT show with brackets? My language is set to English (US) and I've adjusted the formats to use brackets for negative numbers and I've copied to reservered accounts. I also want the date to default to the short date format I've set for the language but it too is not working. Excel will not use the default formats I...

Error when trying to customize attributes
Recently we had a system failure and ended up restoring our CRM 3.0 to a newer version of 3.0. Everything seemed fine for a while until we attempted to do some additional customizing with the attributes. This is the error we are getting: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obje...

Export directory entry type mailboxes as type custom recipients (remote)
Hi, As a prelude to the final, way overdue, extinguishing Exchange 5.5, want I want to do is export from the GAL all the mailboxes in the other sites, but convert them in a single operation to type custom recipients (remote). At which point I will remove our x.400 connector, then import all of the custom recipients back into our own administrative group. I am aware that no further directory synchonization will occur. I am aware that there are solutions for sychronizing between active directories (MIIS, federations, LDAP address books, etc.), but I have no cooperation from any other responsi...

Quote for Customer Report Problem
I create a printable quote form using Crystal Reports base don Michael Yourshaw's method (send GUID to aspx page and redirect to the report). But I have a problem. When I press the 'open quote in Crystal' button on the quote form, I have to enter my username and password again to be able to see the report. How can I solve this? Thx! ...

customizations grayed out on the IE toolbar context menu
hello, from some reason, i have many items in the context menu of the toolbar area of IE grayed out. for example: status bar, favorites bar,command bar, etc... even the items in the "customize" submenu are grayed here's a screenshot: http://yfrog.com/e520100111170645crp please tell me how to fix it. We can't do squat to help you until you state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit). What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription cur...

Regional Options from control panel not displayed in Format Cells
Please can somone help me. I have searched on this topic but Alas I can not find an answer. So here is my question. When you set your number formats under control panel -> Regional options they are the ones EXCEL should use for formatting. My example is I want Parenthesis around my negative numbers ( ) . I do not want a - sign infront of number or it to be RED. So I have set my negative number symbol to () under the regional options. But if you start Excel and put in a negative number then goto Format cells -> numbers the option STILL show only a - or RED. I.E. it does not give...

Bank of America transaction downloading #2
Anyone else trying to use Money'05 with Bank of America (California) and having problems with the content that goes intot the account register? I'm getting some fairly worthless information inserted into the Payee field. Most of my downloaded transaction come in as "INTRALINK NETWORK TRANS 876565" or "BANK CARD PURCHASE 765765" instead of "Walmart Store 54657" or "Exxon". For checks the, check number is not in the "Num" field, it's in the payee field. I'm curious if this only a Bank of America phenomenon or a Money-wi...

Missing NSF check in Bank Reconciliation
My organization uses PowerCampus to record students receviables. PowerCampus then feeds into Great Plains. Here is the problem 6 checks were received and deposited and recorded into PowerCampus however, there were not sufficient funds to cover the checks and all six were return for nsf. The Accounting Assistant then recorded the 6 nsf checks in the same transaction. The problem is 5 of the nsf checks flowed through correctly to the GL and the check book, but one of the nsf check didn't, it is showing up in the GL but not the check book, it appears as if only half the entry was r...

Exporting Unpublished Customizations
Hello all... We started development of some changes on Production Server A, and we'd like to move them to Test Server B so we can test them before we publish them in production. When I export the entities from server A, and import & publish them on server B, only the already-published entities are available on server B. Editing an entity does not show any of the unpublished changes. Is there a way to move the unpublished changes, or do we need to publish what we've got and hope for the best? We're using CRM 3.0, Rollup #2. Thanks... Travis Hi Travis; there's no opti...

Outlook 2000 shuts down when I click on customize
When I click on customize under Tools my outlook 2000 closes. Does anyone have reason why this happens and how to stop this action. test "Ivan T" <ivant@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:S_WdnfyKUPMOFLbdRVn-jQ@adelphia.com... > When I click on customize under Tools my outlook 2000 closes. Does anyone > have reason why this happens and how to stop this action. > > ...

Publish Customizations Error
Hello, I added some objects to the Scheme Manager and when I assign them to Contacts and try to publish the changes, I get the following error: <Server01>: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server. Then I check the Event Viewer and find the following error under Application: Event Type: Error Event Source: DMSNAPIN Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 09/09/2005 Time: 14:35:28 User: N/A Computer: <Server01> Description: Web exception Status = ProtocolError Error de HttpGet Unauthorized : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized....

viewing what each button of a custom toolbar does
Greetings -- I'm reverse engineering a database that I've inherited. There's a couple of custom toolbars, and they open various forms, basically acting as a rudimentary menu system. What I'm trying to do is view whatever action is assigned to each button. Have gone round and round with Tools, Customize, Toolbars, the command tab, etc. Am sure I'm overlooking something. Can anyone help me here? Thanks, Mark Hi Mark, click customize on the menu bar select the toolbar and the button right click the button and on the pop up menu select properties on the propertie...

Spell check & custom dictionaries
Is there a way of specifying which custom dictionary is used by Excel's spelling checker for a particular workbook? and getting Excel to ignore all custom dictionaries when checking spelling on all other workbooks? Any guidance would be appreciated Philip ...

UK EFT
Has anyone set up a UK EFT layout using the Swift MT-103 format, specifically for Barclay's bank? We're having a difficult time getting the GP layout to match the bank specs. I think maybe Cindy Reeves at NextCorp has in fact solved this question. E-mail me and I can get her permission to forward her contact information. Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 "Mike Muscarella" wrote: > Has anyone set up a UK EFT layou...

bank balance appears when account is zero balanced
Searched the group and checked the FAQ but didn't see a question or answer. Using Money '08 on the Account List page I have several accounts that have been balanced to zero for months and since the conversion a few months ago these accounts are now showing a negative Bank Balance but a Zero Adj Balance. The accts in question are at 0, nothing is owed. However the amount shown are either the last (or next to last) payment made in the acct. In one instance it's not a payment but a transfer of $$ from an overpayment back to checking. Any idea why Money would show an amount o...

Custom recipients in 2k3
I need to make custom recipients in Exchange 2k3 that allow me to send mail from a different domain. Like. My email addy is really drew@domain1.com but when I reply to certain people, i need it to say Customer Service (Drew) Drew@domain2.com instead of Drew Drew@domain1.com I used to be able to do this on exchange 5.5 very easily but i cant figure out how to do it on 2k3, does anyone have any idea what im talking about? -Drew http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml or create another account with the other SMTP address as the default reply, give yourself SEND AS permissions to i...