Customer credit limit checking in Project Accounting and Field Ser

Hi there

We are using both Project Accounting and Field Services at a site that is
very strict about using a customers credit limit.  But the problem we have is
that when billing from these two modules it does not check against the credit
limit as it does in SOP.  How can I get it to check the credit limit?

Regards
Robin

0
Robinv (41)

You will need to create a Dex customization for this.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Robinv" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> We are using both Project Accounting and Field Services at a site that is
> very strict about using a customers credit limit.  But the problem we have is
> that when billing from these two modules it does not check against the credit
> limit as it does in SOP.  How can I get it to check the credit limit?
>
> Regards
> Robin

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

customizing quote merge template

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Override Limit
Customer credit limit override approval workflow Hello all, Just wondering if/where we can have the override credit limit just in effect on either the Order or Invoice and not both. TY No, the concept is that when you clear a credit hold on an order the customer must have paid their bill our you increased their credit, which would allow it to move forward as an invoice, unless, of course, they over charged and under paid again. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our...

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Input to custom reports

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Getting the BCC field by default.

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.