Crystal Reports #5

Hi,

Any help/ Documentation link on how to add the GP 9.0 database ( SQL
2000) to crystal reports.Using ODBC connection, it is asking for some
predefined values.like @I_cCustomerNumber etc.

Thanks

Asma

Hi Asma,

I believe you downloaded our Dynamics Report Manager product. Was that able
to help you out at all?

Therese R
Rockton Software

"Asma" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any help/ Documentation link on how to add the GP 9.0 database ( SQL
> 2000) to crystal reports.Using ODBC connection, it is asking for some
> predefined values.like @I_cCustomerNumber etc.
>

> Thanks
>
> Asma

0
ThereseR (73)

Reports from outlook
When i run a report from my workstation than he always ask for my credentials. When i logon to the server locally with my credentials then it works. The CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 server are running on the same server. How can I solve the problem that i can run a report from the outlook client? ...

Drop down boxes #5
Could someone assist me with adding drop downs to my spreadsheet? How d I do it ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ntrain - See my post "Default Values" the spreadsheet there has dro down boxes on it. Download the spreadsheet and you will be able to se what I did. Basically for each box I created a lsit onthe second sheet Then When I right Click on the box I got to format control, from ther I can control the cells to be browsed for the values. Good...

cannot see user in GAL with 5.5 server
We recreated a user's mailbox due to mailbox corruption and her mailbox resides on an exchange 2003 server. I still have the AD Connector in place as well to talk with the exchange 5.5 server. I can view the user in system manager but not in the receipient list in Exchange 5.5 Admin tool. I already forced the RUS to replicate. I also replicated the AD connector config and all the domain controllers. Is there any other way to get my user to show in the GAL? Any help would be appreciated! -- leachkm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http:...

5.5 to 2003 upgrade ?'s
Currently have: - One Exchange 5.5 server in a single Win2k3 AD domain (1 DC). - 35 users total. - Mailboxes vary from 20 MB - 2 GB (ave: 500 MB). - Sybari/MS Antigen 7.6 Moving to: - One Exchange 2003 Server Server I'm aiming to procure... Dell PowerEdge SC1425 dual Xeon 2.8s with 2 GB RAM. Will 2 x 80 GB SATA drives suffice (no RAID)? Or will need to go with SCSI? Or SCSI and some flavor of RAID (for performance and/or redundancy)? I assume it's still possible to split logs and database on different drives with 2003? I'm looking to get two years use from th...

Date Range on Report in Money 2003
I have a favorite report in Money 2003 which lists scheduled payments within a range of dates. My file was upgraded from Money 2000. I used to have the problem of the report omitting many of the scheduled transactions within the date range. That was fixed by running the Salvage program. Now the problem is the other way around: the report shows transactions BEYOND the date range, as well as those within. Is there a fix for that? I still have the Salvage program. :-) Thanks, Elliott ...

ms outlook express 5.0
I can receive messeges but can not send any !!!!! Please let me know what is wrong with my outlook express .... if anybody knows ???? Sounds like you don't have your SMTP server settings configured correctly. You should contact your ISP and confirm the settings. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.wi...

Money 2005 Update #5
How do I stop the "Update now" screen from popping up everytime I start MSM2005. I do not use the online banking function it wants me to upgrade to and have no interest in it. I am running Windows XP. Thanks Bill ...

Auto Forwarding
Hello: We are running Exchange Server 5.5 and over the last two weeks are rules have failed. They are server-based rules. One of these rules is the auto-forwarding of email. You select what people from the GAL or external email addresses you want forwarded out to another offsite email address. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Our bridgehead server administrators have checked the do not autoforward email but these are on separate servers from our information store and directory databases (naturally). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve K. ...

Column Labels #5
I have a coworker who changed the column labels from letters to numbers. She does not know how she did it. Does anyone know how to change them back to letters. The columns are numbered in all of the worksheets that she opens. Stephanie tools>options>general>settings>ric1 uncheck -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d7701c52341$aceff2e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a coworker who changed the column labels from > letters to numbers. She does not know how she did it. Do...

Property Tax Reporting
Hello: The Fixed Assets tutorial on PartnerSource very briefly says that the Location ID in Fixed Asset Management factors into property tax reporting. How so? There are no property tax rates or calculations in Fixed Asset Management. Speaking of reports, it would be nice if Fixed Asset Management had forms of some sort that it could print. What I mean by that is that certain CPA firms use other software such as Thomson Creative Solutions as it prints out the necessary tax forms for the client. Do you think Fixed Asset Management will eventually have this? It would make it more ...

look up #5
I had a job interview today and was given a spreadsheet (both on a laptop and in written form). I had to analyse the information, detailing the most common occurences, ie best seller etc... If i have a column of different products, is there a way I can list them in order of the one with the most entries, ie the one which appears the most in the column. Also what is the formula to work out how many times something appears? So for example, I want to find out how many times the word 'banana' appears in a range in a column. Hi Neil not sure about your first question but as to the se...

Installing Compact .Net 3.5
Hello, I have WinCE 6.0 R2, and am currently installing C.Net 2.0. How do I get platform builder to include Compact .Net 3.5? I don't see any Catalog entries for 3.5, just for 2.0. Thanks! --- Jeremy On 4 Mar, 20:38, "jking" <jking...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I have WinCE 6.0 R2, and am currently installing C.Net 2.0. How do I get > platform builder to include Compact .Net 3.5? I don't see any Catalog > entries for 3.5, just for 2.0. > > Thanks! > --- > Jeremy I'm working on WinCE 6.0 R3 and I find both ...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003
I've looked through quite a few posts here, read a lot of things and still I am not 100% of the best way to go about this scenario. One EX 5.5 server at SP3 on W2K SP3, single AD domain in the forest. Whats the best method to get from this to Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003? Is is to install Exchange Server 2003 on the Windows Server 2003 box, create a new Exchange Server 2003 organization and then use the Migration Wizard? Or is it soemthing else? TIA I would recommend this procedure, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating_Exchange_5_5_to_2003.html -- John Ol...

Confirming KB818709 OL2K3 and Exchange5.5
Hi We are having a problem with OWA falling over with ASP0115 errors. We have NT4sp6 and exchange5.5 sp4. I'm lookng at KB818709 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=818709 We have had some users upgrade to OL2K3. How can I be sure that this is the issue? I have no 2078 events but this appears to apply to third party apps only. Restarting the inetinfo service seems to bring OWA back up. Help! Cheers Mike "Mike Varley" <mike@notdisclosed!!.com> wrote in news:#ANS42J8DHA.1716@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > We are having a problem with OWA falling over with AS...

Outgoing email #5
I received an MPEG file and attempted to forward it to others but my Outlook 2003 won't let the attachment get out. Could you direct me to a setting that will allow this? Thanks, jcs Tools, Options, Settings... "Craig" <jcstone1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:m4KdneHaEcLJJsDcRVn-qQ@comcast.com... >I received an MPEG file and attempted to forward it to others but my >Outlook > 2003 won't let the attachment get out. Could you direct me to a setting > that > will allow this? > > Thanks, > > jcs > > ...

Exch5.5 CHKDS.EXE required #2
Does anybody know where I can get hold of DSCHK.EXE for Exchange 5.5? I need resolve some orphaned objects in our DS so I can prepare for our upgrade. Microsoft no longer offer this fix. -- John Thurgood ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via http://www.webservertalk.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1057916.html ...

Mailbox Management Report is blank
I set up a policy to Generate a report of all users Sent and Deleted Items folders. I set the reporting level to Summary as a test and also Detail as a test. Each time I run the Mailbox Maintenancde Process, the email gets sent to the administrator I chose but it is blank. Even on the detail attachment it is blank. The event viewer log shows the correct information that should be on the report, but the email is blank. Any ideas? Does the exchange server need a MAPI client installed like 5.5 needed? You shouldn't install Oultook on your exchange server. I've run into problems wi...

Outlook Attachments #5
When I open my e-mail messages in Outlook, I would like my attachments to appear in the body of the e-mail message so that they are easier to save. Is there an option somewhere that will allow this to happen? Right now my attachments appear in the e-mail header under the subject line. Any help is greatly appreciated. You cannot control this a the option is set by the sender "Jeff" <jeff@pacificedgesales.com> wrote in message news:059801c366b3$58b434d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I open my e-mail messages in Outlook, I would like > my attachments to appear in t...

schedule a task to run a report
I need to use the Windows task scheduler to run a report, I can see how to do this if the access file is closed. What if the file is currently open ? regards Trevor -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-gettingstarted/200911/1 Hi Trevor, use a different database for the scheduler task ... link to all your tables, put your report in there and anything else it needs create an AutoExec macro that opens the report (which will automatically print unless you specify otherwise) and then exits Access Warm Regards, ...

Sales Tax reporting on cash payment
Great Plains only allows us to report Sales Tax at time of invoicing. I would love to see a Sales Tax reporting setup option in which you are asked, how do you report? Time of INvoice or Time of Receipt. This was a feature of RealWorld software that anyone who upgrades to Great Plains has lost this functionality and now has to record their sales tax manually if they pay their sales tax based on when the Receivable Invoice is Paid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click t...

GP 7.5 Installtion on Windows 2003 TS Servers
I am trying to install Integration Manager 7.5 on a Windows Server 2003 that already has Great Plains 7.5 installed and running successfully. When I try and install the Integration Manager I get the message 'MDAC 2.7 cannot be installed on this machine. MDAC 2.7 requires any one of the following configurations: Windows 98 Y2K Update 2 w/ IE 4.01 SP2 Windows 98 Second Edition Windows Millenium Windows NT SP5 w/ IE 4.01 SP2 Windows 2000' I believe the fix is related to IM service packs but cannot find the download anywhere. Can anyone help me? Thanx, in advance ...

Comparing three separate reports #2
I'm trying to take three separate reports and extract the data that is the same in column a and b. This report will pull the entire line of data based on a and b being the same on all three reports. Example is a financial institution looking for customers by name and account # that appear delinquent for three consecutive months. Ty, Create a new sheet. We will use columns A through C will be used in the process for finding the duplicates, so we'll set those up first. Enter "Table" in cell A1, and enter "Key Value" in cell B1, and enter "Appears in 3&qu...

Omit data based on criteria in reports
I have a report which gives an employee's productivity rating, based on a set standard. This standard depends on what product the employee is running at the time. However, some times the employees run products that do not have standards associated with them (trial products for instance). A daily report tells: Employee Product How much was produced How much was expected (standard) % Expected (How much was produced/How much was expected) When a trial product is run on a given day, the % Expected number is Null (=IIf([How much was expected] = 0, Nul...

Field values used to filter a report
I have a report that is based upon a query that filters the data in a variety of ways. The net result is a listing of Zip Codes that I ultimately use as a part of the data for a report. The contents of this report is limited to the Zip Codes from the query. (Not a true filter) I need to be able to print this list of zip codes in a comma seperated list in the report header. I am sure this can be easily accomplished but for the life of me I cannot figure this out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. There are 2 parts to your question: a) How to provide an interface ...

Products added directly to Opportunity
Why can't I link and display products when they are added directly to an Opportunity? I can do it using Access but not with CRM tools - Reports or Advanced Query. I need a list for a date range of all products sold by Owner. The sales team do not use Orders or Quotes. Our partner said it would work fine to just add the product directly to the Opportunity. Only problem, no reports! Any help greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston On the left-hand side of the Opportunity screen, there is a section titled 'Products' which lists the Products that are potentially been sold as part ...