CRM Integration: data doesn't go from CRM to GP

I'm setting up CRM integration for GP.  Setup went ok, data migration from GP
to CRM ok.  When I add data to GP, it copies to CRM ok.

I can't seem to get any CRM data to copy to GP.  No messages in event viewer.

Services are all started (according to documentation) successfully.  I'm
pretty sure I've configured properly in Settings and Admin tool.  My
IntegrationUser account is a member of all the required groups.  I've turned
on 'create customers always' to test, so I should create customers in GP
whenever I create an account in CRM, but that's not happening.  I've tried
creating accounts, placing orders, even modifying customers in CRM that were
created in GP and migrated.

Any help on where to look?  What could cause transactions to work in one
direction but not the other?

Thanks,
Pete.
0
PeteGrare (9)

Did you need biztalk server for your installation? We are considering going
down this road and we are struggling to find quality documentation.

"Pete Grare" wrote:

> I'm setting up CRM integration for GP.  Setup went ok, data migration from GP
> to CRM ok.  When I add data to GP, it copies to CRM ok.
>
> I can't seem to get any CRM data to copy to GP.  No messages in event viewer.
>
> Services are all started (according to documentation) successfully.  I'm
> pretty sure I've configured properly in Settings and Admin tool.  My
> IntegrationUser account is a member of all the required groups.  I've turned
> on 'create customers always' to test, so I should create customers in GP
> whenever I create an account in CRM, but that's not happening.  I've tried
> creating accounts, placing orders, even modifying customers in CRM that were
> created in GP and migrated.
>
> Any help on where to look?  What could cause transactions to work in one
> direction but not the other?
>
> Thanks,
> Pete.
0
Phil1 (164)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Macro

macros entering data

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...