credit manager on the collection main window

Our Credit Manager has asked me to ask if the Credit Manager assigned to the
Debtor can be added to the Collection Main window. She finds it very useful
for others to see who the customer belongs to.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f30a607f-5e56-4bf4-919a-ef28433a95a1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Steere (1)

windows xp professional
After i log on, while uniblue is still running, a 'pop-up' appears next to the hidden icons arrow. It states: "your computer is at risk, no firewall. Click this balloon to protect your computer". Yet when i go into "control Panel" the settings are as they should be. This has happened 1/2 a dozen times. Is my firewall on or off? Thanks.. -- Steve, Horsecamp. Unfortunately, you posted your message in a Dynamics forum. You should post your question in a Windows XP Professional forum. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Steve" wrote: > After i log on, while...

Confirm window pop up for Firefox, IE but not Chrome
A "Confirm" window pop up for Firefox, IE but not Chrome for my web page with auto refresh every 10 seconds by javascript. How to stop this "Confirm" window from popping up? Operating System: Windows Vista Home URLs (if applicable):http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php? p=1070518#post1070518 Error Message: See the attached doc at the above URL for screen shot. ...

Printing Credits
Is there a way to load a list of credits that are on different accounts and print them all at one time? Eric Hi Eric, I do not understand the question. When you say credits do you mean sales, vendors, customers, journal entries. Where and how are you loading the list of credits? Kind regards, Leslie "esf1999" wrote: > Is there a way to load a list of credits that are on different accounts and > print them all at one time? > > Eric ...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

Problems closing Windows Mail
When I try to close WM I get a box saying that WM has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution. It then restarts and it is suggested I go to check for updates. I don't need to as I keep my computer up to date with all available updates but I did anyway and no updates were availoable. I have scanned for viruses etc but computer is clear. Could WM have become corrupted in some way? How can I solve this? Cannot find a download for WM itself, only Windows Live Mail but I would rather not go down that road. No improvements or updates for Windows Mail have been release...

Windows Defender (Beta2) install?
Should I install Windows Defender (Beta2) on our Exchange2003 Server/Windows 2003 Server? On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:59:26 -0700, "Penny Miller" <Penny.Miller@co.chelan.wa.us> wrote: >Should I install Windows Defender (Beta2) on our Exchange2003 Server/Windows >2003 Server? > Absolutely not :) Its a beta. I wouldn't. Honestly, you shouldn't need it. You certainly shouldn't be browsing the net on your servers. "Penny Miller" <Penny.Miller@co.chelan.wa.us> wrote in message news:uKxcGwc1GHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Should ...

clearing the immediate window
I've looked into this and I find coding work arounds that I wouldn't expect would be needed after so many years of MS Access. You can do Debug.Print to put info in the immediate window but there doesn't seem to be anything like Debug.Clear. Well that just seems truly odd but typically microsoft so I figured I'd ask here to see if my findings are true. Thanks, Keith There's nothing to clear, why do you need it? or do you mean to clear the immediate window? Keith G Hicks wrote: >I've looked into this and I find coding work arounds that I would...

Windows Explorer: How to get it to expand like I want?
WinXP Pro SP3 When in Windows Explorer, I expand a folders branch using the + sign next to the folders name in the Folders pane. Then I do this to another folders branch using the same technique. I want them both to remain expanded, but when I click on one of the folders in the branch, the other branch closes. I want them both to remain open while I inspect the contents of one of the branch's folders. Is there a way to make it do what I want? TIA Question is what caused this to change? What you ask for is normal behavior. Perhaps you can System Restore to time before it b...

Outlook 2002 with Windows Vista
I have just installed Outlook 2002, as part of Office XP, into my new laptop that has Windows Vista. I was using the trial version of Office 2007, but I uninstalled it when I did not buy it. Outlook was working fine. Also, Outlook 2002 was working fine on my other computer with Windows XP. Every time I run Outlook now, and then do a Send/Receive, it asks for passwords for my two email accounts. Then when I check my email accounts under Tools, Email Accounts, then View or change existing email accounts, then change each email account, in the section for logon information, there is a box ...

Internet Explorer 6.0 Sp1 Component Update 3.0 for Windows 98
For those of you that want to use various Win-2K updates from Microsoft and apply them to your Win-98 system, this update package has been designed to bring together all those various updates and install them automatically. MD InternetExplorer 6.0sp1 Component Update 3.0 *Windows Script Update 5.6 *971961 - Unofficial JScript Security Update *944338 - Unofficial Windows Script Security Update *973354 - Unofficial Outloook Express Cumulative Security Update *976325 - Unofficial Internet Explorer Cumulative Security Update (with uninstall) *905495 - Unofficial Security Update (MSI...

problems with Window.print()
Hello, We have a problem where the Window.print() command does not work from custom forms that are hosted from the isv.config file,After clicking the print button on the print dialog box, it displays the print icon on the internet explorer status bar, but does not send the output to the printer. Any ideas? ...

Macro problem
Hi, I have a spreadsheet for keeping track of my golf scores. The spreadsheet uses a macro for copying the scores to a database sheet and to a statistics sheet. When running this macro the process fails on the statistics sheet. It involves copying 2 matrices from the scorecard sheet to the statistics sheet. If I uninstall the security updates for Excel 2007 in Windows 7 the spreadsheet works like a charm. I usually just removes all excel updates and unchecks updates for excel in Windows Update. However, now I have this update, that keeps installing itself after a reboot (KB982308). I ...

How does a manager know what activities their reps are working on
How does a customer service manager monitor her individual CSR queues from within her workspace? Can their be one master queue that can be accessed or does she have to monitor each queue separately? Can anything in the workplace be customized besides the personal settings of Sales view VS Service view? On a side note, I know that many of you are versed in the customization and implementation of MSCRM, but is anyone actually using the product as a "complete" CRM? Has anyone written a best practices in usage (not implementation or configuring)? How to bypass the shortcomin...

Windows 98 .pub file isn't recognized by Windows XP
How do I access a .pub file generated with the Microsoft Publisher in Windows 98 in Windows XP Home Edition? It's not the version of *Windows* that matters - it's the version of *Publisher*. Which version of Publisher is loaded on the system with Win XP Home? And which version of Publisher are you using on the Win 98 system? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nhwoods" <nhwoods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E4976B9-76AE-4E17-92F1-63F5607A67EB@microsoft.com... > How do I access a .pub file generated with the Microsoft Publisher in ...

What happens with forms after windows is unlocked
I have several subforms set to function for data entry only (edits, deletes, navigation disabled; additions, data entry enabled). Everything works fine until I lock and unlock my computer. Several seconds after the computer is unlocked both subforms select and display an existing record. In one case it's the first record in the table, in the other a record in the middle and I can't figure out what's special about it. I've tried sticking event handlers on what I though were the most like events to blame but all I've managed to figure out is that whatever is going on is oc...

How to Save All Open Excel Windows??
How can I easily save all open windows in EXCEL? [I have Excel 97.] Thank you. -- Pat (To respond by email please remove "MYPANTS" from the email address at the top.) Excel has an Addin that can accomodate you: 1. Open Excel 2. Click Tools-->Addins 3. Enable/Check the AutoSave Addin and Click OK 4. Click Tool-->AutoSave 5. Choose the "Save All Open workbooks" option 6. (Optionally) Uncheck "Prompt Before Saving". This is not recommended because it will save all open workbooks without notifying you. If you've made any unwanted changes to any open work...

Excel in Window 95 environment
I have long used MS Office with Windows 95. This week I noticed that my normal Excel icon has changed to MS-DOS Excel. I get a black background of "garbage" when I click the icon. When I try to open an excel file, I get a message that tells me to check the path, etc. What happened to my windows excel program and how to I get it back from the MS-DOS excel which has captured my system? You could use Windows Start button|Find to search for excel.exe and modify the shortcut that way. Right click on the shortcut icon and choose properties. Then modify the Target path (and s...

Setting Split form Window Sizes
I can't get A2007 to remember any Split form window sizes after trying various options for the last 4 hours I've had enough, this should be simple. I've got Access options set to overlapping windows. I've switched off Auto Resize and Fit to Screen. I've tried saving the form after I've sized it to how I want. None of the above works - I can nearly get it to work if I set the "Split Form Orientation" to Datasheet on right, but it's still not how I save it!!! If I set the "Orientation" to below it's nowhere near and sometimes...

Manager To Do List
My HR department would like each manager to see a notice on their Portal "To Do list" when an Employee is coming up for review (anniversary of Hire Date?). Can someone point me in the right direction for creating and setting this up? BP 2.7/GP 8.0 sp4a ------=_NextPart_0001_37AC1F26 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi David This is Terry and I will be able to assist you today. The To Do List in Business Portal is used for managers to approve items from our workflow. For example, an employee submits a time card, it goes to the Manager To Do List to ap...

Connecting to domain on SBS 2003 after windows xp sp3 repair
I'm having a problem with a computer at work. The computer is a dell optiplex gx270 it runs windows xp pro sp3. It is part of the office domain. A few days ago there was a problem shutting it down cleanly. As a result the person just hit the power button to shut the pc off. After that when the computer started it would boot and go through the windows start up but would when you tried to hit ctrl-alt-del to log in nothing would happen. There was absolutely no way to log on. I tried doing a manual rollback of the registry to a few days before the initial incident but that didn't ...

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

attaching child ClistCtrl window to resizable parent Dialog
I'm using Visual C++ 7.0 and MFC With the Wizard, I created a Dialog Window [which I made resizable]. I've place two ClistCtrls side by side on the top of the dialog. I'd like to attach the RHS of the rightmost ctrl to the parent dialog so that when I resize the dialog, the listctrl expands. Note that I don't explicitly create the listctrls - this ia all behind the scene. I only send an initial message to each: m_ConfCtrlList.SendMessage(LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE,0, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT|LVS_REPORT|LVS_EX_GRIDLINES ); Thanks, Ihor VC++ doesn't not...

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Lost Outlook e-mails when reinstalling Windows XP
After installing a newer version of Windows XP my e-mails were put in a new folder. Most of my files were in a folder which was named after me (George Nielsen). But the new installation created a new folder which was named after me with a suffix. Somehow (I do not remember how) I managed to move files and folders from the new one to the old. When deleting the new folder, my name plus s suffix, a dialogue box asked whether I wanted to save information, and I clicked Yes. Unfortunately I could not find subsequently my e-mail. When trying to import with Outlook I only managed to retriev...