Credit Card Receipts - show as "STANDARD CHECK" in credit card typ #2

For some reason some of our credit card payment receipts/applications changed
the Credit Card ID field to say "STANDARD CHECK" rather than one of our three
credit card ID's (VISA, AMEX, MC).

The batch total when posting had the correct amount (i.e. our cash account
was correct), but when we tried bundling the transaction through Bank Deposit
Entry, the bank deposit is "short" by the amount of payments with the Credit
Card ID field of "STANDARD CHECK".

We are on GP 9.0 and use Credit Card Advantage.  Any thoughts on this one?
0
mnmbrush (26)

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

Credit Card Receipts
For some reason some of our credit card payment receipts/applications changed the Credit Card ID field to say "STANDARD CHECK" rather than one of our three credit card ID's (VISA, AMEX, MC). The batch total when posting had the correct amount (i.e. our cash account was correct), but when we tried bundling the transaction through Bank Deposit Entry, the bank deposit is "short" by the amount of payments with the Credit Card ID field of "STANDARD CHECK". We are on GP 9.0 and use Credit Card Advantage. Any thoughts on this one? ...

Printing Laser Standard checks in M2005
Apparently something was "fixed" in Money 2005 that wasn't broken in Money 2004. Using "Laser Standard" as the check type, the line on my checks that prints the amount in words (e.g., "Twenty-seven and 34/100******") does not extend across the width of the check anymore. Depending on the amount of the check, that line might extend anywhere from 25% - 65% across the width of the check, leaving a noticeable gap. This is the first version of Money where this has occurred (at least for me). Money Support determined that "this is how the product wor...

Credit Card Receipts