Creating more 48 Accounts Categories

Dear Users,

May I know if it's possible to create more than the
standard 48 Accounts Categories in the category Setup?
Will the categories be used in the Financial Statements
when I print the standard P&L report? Thanks

Andrew
0
anonymous (74722)

yes to both questions
HS

"illion" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Users,
>
> May I know if it's possible to create more than the
> standard 48 Accounts Categories in the category Setup?
> Will the categories be used in the Financial Statements
> when I print the standard P&L report? Thanks
>
> Andrew

0
HSalim (1270)

Hide "All Disabled Accounts" from Exchange address list. #2
I'm trying to remove ex-employees names from the global address list in Exchange. The ex-employees accounts are disabled and many have been selected to "Hide from Exchange address list," but there are still a bunch of disabled accounts with active names in the global address list. Is there some action or query I can run to select "Hide from exchange address list" on all disabled accounts? Doing this one by one would be a total pain. Thanks Hi you can do this by using vbscript together with some LDAP filter but you could also use a tool (ADModify for example) that hel...

Windows Mail PoP3 with Yahoo Mail Plus account
I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. Here is the error: Account: 'Yahoo mail Plus', Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Tim wrote: > I have tried this every way I can using the guides. I can send mail > but NOT Receive my mails. Triple checked all settings. > > Here is the error: > > Account: 'Yahoo m...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse?
I am finding the process to customise graphs much more time consuming in Excel 2007 and would like to set up my own style as such so that when I produce a graph I have all ready preset font, line width, colour schemes etc rather than having to go into each graph individually. Is this possible? Hi, Yes you can save as template. Chart Tools > Design > Type > Save As Template. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/excel/HA100072051033.aspx Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Bailey" <Bailey@discussions.micros...

Multiple email accounts #15
I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that won't show. -- Mrnbooc "mrnbooc" <mrnbooc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D534405-53EF-4231-9FE5-5B13BE4EED94@microsoft.com... >I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in > Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that > won't > show. > -- > Mrnbooc > > If they are all pop accounts then NONE of them will "show". I'm presuming...

How do I create a second "y" axis on the right?
Derrick, Create a simple line chart as an example with the following data: Ser1 Ser2 a 1 4 b 2 3 c 3 4 In the clart plot area, double-click on the series called "Ser2". It should be the higher line of the two series. In the Format Data Series dialog box, go to the Axis tab. Choose the option "Plot series on: Secondary axis". ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Derrick" wrote: > This works great in Excel 1997-03, but how do you do this in Excel 2007? Lost_in_Houston "John Mansfield" wrote: > Derrick, > > ...

HELP!!! How do you create a query crieria for multi values??
Hello all, please hyelp, its an emergency!!! Need to create a query where one of the searches is male or female, how do I allow user to enter both as the search options?? Also how do I convert tix boxes into a query criteria (e.g. serach for all ticked) Thanks so much for your help ...

Account Defination
I have a client that has the account format set as 5 segments currently and the segment 4 is the main account number. The old account format was 3 segments with segment 2 as the main account number. The old accounts are still in GP, have history, but are marked as inactive. When pulling the chart of accounts in SmartList and trying to sort by main account number it only sees segment 2 as the main account number; however in GP financial setup it is setup correctly as segment 4. I thought about running checklinks on the account defination, but am not sure that this will resolve the iss...

second address on the same account
I added an e-mail address to the same account(windows mail),but now when I receive email,i get them on both accounts,wheter it's send to the one or the other address,it always arrives in both mailboxes You need to define the issue more clearly. You say, "It arrives in both mailboxes." Which mailboxes, the ones in Windows Mail? Windows Mail has only one Inbox. Also, you are not using the correct meaning of "account". For Windows Mail, "account" and "email address" are essentially synonymous. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail...

? Re Balancing Account Stalled, Then Fixed, H2 Prevent
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. Started in mid-August and all has basically worked fine until this week. (Did have a temporary loss of .NET Passport but found the fix for this in prior posts here and fixed it). This week, I started to balance a credit card account. After entering starting & ending balances, date, etc. nothing would happen when I clicked the Next button. I "Googled" for this symptom and found a year old thread for this issue. The thread concluded with the advice that I should contact Microsoft. I did and they were very prompt in responding, instructing me t...

Reconcile multiple accounts
I am currently using Money 2004 and have three checking accouts set up in Money but all three are actually one bank account. In an older version of MS Money I could combine multiple account to reconcile as one. Does anyone know if I can do this is Money 2004? If not, I am ready and willing to upgrade to Money Plus Deluxe but want to make sure the combined balancing feature is available before I purchase. Does anyone know if I can do this in Plus Deluxe? Thanks! Really? I don't think this--subaccounts--has EVER been supported by Money. I could be wrong. "jen361" <...

New Account in Outlook 97
I have outlook 97 on my pc but am currently using Outlook Express. I want to set up my existing account on Outlook - how do I do this? Depends on whether you've updated to IMEP or not. Here's a quick step-by-step: * go to the Control Panel > Mail applet * make sure that the profile that's showing (which typically is the contents of your default profile) has the following services in it: - Personal Folders (this defines the location that mail/items can be stored in) - Outlook Address Book (another address book provider - this one takes the electronic addresses from Contacts a...

analytical accounting #9
Hi to all, I m using Analytical Accounting - GP 9.0267 - Sql 2000 - which is upgraded from GP-8 Sp4a , Sql 2000 , Everything ok all modules works fine except Analytical Accounting when use . 1 Card - finance - A Accounting - Account class Link , it doesnot show any accounts in the list to link these account to any class ID 2- Card - finance - A Accounting - Account , then it gives error message [Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE] it looks this error is from the same center - is anyone have an idea what cold...

Adding an email account to Outlook Express 6
I have followed the directions provided in adding my account. The email address I am trying to add is actually a Netscape email account (provided at work.) I would rather use Outlook for my emails for obvious reasons. Set up as POP3, no auth req. I am getting an error message when I click send/rec and when I try to send an email from Outlook. Anyone?? The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was "my email addrss.net'". Subject '', Account: 'mail.wacoinc.net', Server: 'smtpout...

Updating mailNickname (ms-Exch-Mail-Nickname) with the contents of samAccountName (SAM-Account-Name)
I currently have an issue where a good chuck of my e-mail accounts all have Alias fields in Exchange that match the AD login account. However my counterpart administrators in another country have not followed this procedure and therefore their alias fields are many different things with no standardization. I've been asked to find a way to get all exchange accounts alias fields to match their AD login account. If anyone knows anyway (i.e. - script, tool) way to do this I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks, Mark "Stingray" <ks_stingray@hotmail.com> wrote: >I...

Anyway to Setup Outlook Email Account for just outgoing mail?
Hi Everyone, I was trying to figure out a way to setup an email account in outlook with only SMTP information and no POP server information. Currently when I try to do that, I cannot click on NEXT in the setup wizard window without filling out some information in the POP box. Basically what I am trying to accomplish is a SEND ONLY account in Outlook. The incoming emails are received on another machine and I don't want this computer to pick any emails or even hit the pop server for that matter. Sincerely, Mans. Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive-> butto...

Can I create OutlookTEST.pst?
Am using Outlook XP (aka Outlook 2002) On WinXP PC. Wanted to experiment with lots of importing, exporting, etc....but not on my REAL data. How easy is it to create a standalone test file (extracted from what I have now), like something named OutlookTEST.pst, open it, experiment, then put it aside or delete it, especially if it gets corrupted. I must be doing something wrong, because last time I created and opened a "secondary" file like this, the main Outlook.pst stayed opened also...meaning I couldn't close it...and worse it had the same name...all of that that opens up the ...

APIs to create new folders under Start-All Programs ?
Hi: Is there SDK APIs to create new folders and put application links inside the groups under the Start-All Programs menu? Thanks in Advance. Polaris How about CreateDirectory()? "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvItfufdEHA.3420@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > Is there SDK APIs to create new folders... Thanks. But the new directoy created will not shown under Start-All Programs menu. I like to create a new folder under Start - All Programs for my applications. "David Crow [MCSD]" <david.no.spam.crow@pbsnow.no.spam.com>...

Accounts #2
Is it possible to delete/alter transactions in customers accounts. I understand that I can credit an account to fix a mistake but sometimes it would be nice to delete that entry and start again. It looks messy when we make mistakes and for some customers that we give discounts to, if we forget to give them the discount and then try to fix it later by crediting they see the original price on the statement. The second question was, does anyone know if it is possible to give chosen accounts a set discount? I'd like to be able to set friends accounts to 30% discount, so that staff can ...

Create chart from List Box
How do I use a List Box, with the months in it, allowing the user to click on a month and pull up that particular chart? Do I have to create several charts and use the list box as a hyperlink or can I have the chart create itself? TIA, Brenda Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site that may help you: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html Brenda wrote: > How do I use a List Box, with the months in it, allowing > the user to click on a month and pull up that particular > chart? Do I have to create several charts and use the > list b...

Create file to be sent to IRS for 1099
How do I create 1099's? How do I create a file to be sent to the IRS for 1099's? I would start by reading the Payables manual. It has a section on creating 1099s. For the file, you need to go to a third party solution like Greenshades (www.greenshades.com). -- Charles Allen, MVP "janieb" wrote: > How do I create 1099's? > How do I create a file to be sent to the IRS for 1099's? > > ...

when exporting a budget to excel, the order should be by account
It looks like the default sort order when exporting to Excel is by Account Index. This is meaningless to users. The sort order when exporting a budget to excel should be the account number ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busine...

Money 2002 Changing Investment to Savings account
Is there any way to do this? Am I missing the obvious? Thanks. Randy ...

Need to create a simple rule
I need to create a rule that automatically forwards email with several specified words in the message body to a folder. I have successfully created rules that moves mail with any of several words specified, but that is not what I am trying to do with this new rule. For example, if I input words "cat" and "ball" and "farm", I want to move the email to a folder ONLY if ALL of the words are in the body, not if just one or two are there. It seems like a simple function, but in Rules Wizard, when I select "with specific words in the body", after I i...

how to create mailing labels from excel data?
I need step by step instructions of how to create mailing labels from data in excel. I have tried using the online support directions and I can't get it to work. Thanks so much Hi Tyra my advice would be to use Word to create your mailing labels with Excel as the mail-merge data source. however, for this to work, the data is excel needs to go across columns so that one row is one piece of information for one recipient. for step by step instructions on how to perform the merge please reply with your word & excel versions. Cheers JulieD "Tyra" <Tyra@discussions.micr...