create report from Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window

I'm using GP8.0 and SQLSERVER2K and I'm trying to create a report from
Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window but I'm having trouble
understanding the table relationships.  Basically I need to see what
checks have been paid against invoices.  The only report available
doesn't give this detail information.  Can some please guide me in the
right direction to solve this issue?  Thanks.

0
lui.pena (10)

Table PM30300 is where you probably want to start....it has the apply
information for all fully applied payables checks in the system.  If you
need info for partially applied checks, that would be in PM20100.

--
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

"lpena007" <lui.pena@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm using GP8.0 and SQLSERVER2K and I'm trying to create a report from
> Purchasing Invoice Inquiry Zoom window but I'm having trouble
> understanding the table relationships.  Basically I need to see what
> checks have been paid against invoices.  The only report available
> doesn't give this detail information.  Can some please guide me in the
> right direction to solve this issue?  Thanks.

0
victoria (3340)
10/25/2005 10:14:07 AM
Thanks.  I'll take a look at these and see if they contain the
information I'm looking for.  Thanks again.

0
lui.pena (10)

hyperlink open in new window
How do you create a hyperlink and have it open in a new window? refer to http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2002/pub2002_13.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "sharin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2180BE5B-1783-4F9A-A167-D8E3BF34B3CC@microsoft.com... > How do you create a hyperlink and have it open in a new window? ...

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

CRM 4.0 Report Deployment
Hi When I deploy a custom report (through Web UI) and run it, no data is displayed. The report header, footer, etc, display, but there is no data. To simplify the problem I created a very simple report with no parameters, which selects all from filteredsystemuser, and the problem was the same. This is in a test VPC, the whole environment is contained in the VPC. I am developing/publishing/viewing as the CRM administrator. The steps I took were: - Created a new report in Business Intelligence Development Studio using Wizard (installed in VPC) - Created a new DataSet called dsTest with a new D...

Custom reports/queries across multiple companies in Business Porta
Is there any way to create a custom query or report that can be run inside Business Portal and which pulls figures from multiple Great Plains companies. Thank you. A View can be constructed in one database that pulls data from other databases. This view can then be used as the source for reports in tools like Crystal etc -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "KT" wrote: > Is there any way to create a custom query or report th...

create bar in timeline like a Gantt
I would really appreciate your help. I have a weird one! I have built a horizontal time line at the top of an Excel sheet. VBA code collects the start and end dates of a date range. How can I build a bar on the row below the time line, like in a Gantt chart? I would also like to put a name within the bar. Collecting the start and end dates, navigating to the timeline sheet and the row below the time line is OK, but I can’t find the code for creating the bar. Knowing the start and end dates I guess I could relate them to the spreadsheet columns, but how do I connect them wi...

Exposing Creating User's team membership
Hi, Can anyone demonstrate (or point me in the right direction) the following:- We have a number of sites, and a number of teams which map directly to the sites and have the same name as the site (eg siteA has a corresponding team called siteA). When in an opportunity, I would like to obtain the value of the creating user's team, and use this to set a value in another picklist. I am having trouble retrieving the team membership of the user that created the opportunity. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I am not even sure where to start looking at this. Thanks Fentp Hi Fen...

Create form similar to MS Access 2000 Help
Is it possible to create a form that works similar to the Help - Index form in Access 2000? My StreetTable consists of the following fields: Street_ID(autonumber), StreetName(text), Directions(memo). I want to be able to type the beginning letters of the street and the List of StreetNames continually reduces until I see the street I need in the StreetNames window. I would then click on that street and the Directions would appear in the third window panel. Since I'm dealing with approx. 5000 streets, scrolling really isn't an option that I want to consider. I found that a combo ...

Outlook failure to send Access reports
I email reports from Access using Outlook. At times, the email will hang up in my outbox and will not send even if I open it and try to send it manually. Any of you fine folks know what's going on and how to fix this? Thanks - Ken Smith -- KMS Technical Solutions ...

Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item
Is there a way to get MS Money to combine the cash account associated with an Investment account with the investment account. For investment accounts, 2 lines are unnecessarily reported in the Networth report such as below. I want only one amount reported. Account Name X $x Account Name X (cash) $Y Using Money 2004. Thx Probably not. Money really does think these are two accounts. You could always copy the report to Excel where you could make it say anything you want. "Bill Toupee" <billtupea@domain.com> wrote in message news:hmnXf.210000$H%4.1...

how to get a fixed window with caption?
hi! which is the best way to get a window (dialog box) with captionbar but no posibility for the user to move the window? thanks philipp Try overriding the WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message to prevent the move before it happens. >-----Original Message----- >hi! > >which is the best way to get a window (dialog box) with captionbar but no >posibility for the user to move the window? > >thanks philipp > > >. > ...

problems with windows live mail
when windows live mail starts to download from my gmail pop account I always a box pop up saying "Internet Security Warning" dialog box "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." "Do you want to continue using this server?" I click yes and it works, connects and downloads messages. Until the email client is close and restarted that is. Then once again on the first access the security certificate message is displayed. How do I get this to w...

Access Reports Disappear
I had a database that I had used for years with no problem. Lately I've noticed that some of the reports are disappearing. Yet, if I try to create a new report with the same name, Access says "Name conflicts with existing module, project or object library." So, I created a new database. The only thing I imported was the tables from the old database. Yet, I'm having the same problem. Has anyone seen this before? Make sure you have SHOW HIDDEN OBJECTS set to YES. Then take a look around for those "missing" reports... "JG" wrote: > I had a da...

Create a new instance of a class that is a reference
Hi all, I am trying to make a class that when you create a 2nd instance the second instance will be a reference to the first. Public Class ClassA Private Shared tableList As Hashtable Public myInt as integer = 0 Public Sub New() MyBase.New() InitializeValues() End Sub Private Function openTable() As Boolean If (tableList Is Nothing) Then tableList = New Hashtable() End If If (tableList.ContainsKey(TABLE)) Then SetReference(Me, tableList(TABLE)) OpenCount += 1 Else ...

How to add summary fields to Group Footer in Access Reports?
How do you add a Summary fields to Group Footers in Access? I have a Detail field I want to Sum in the Group Footer in my report. -- Pat Dools ...

// GP Invoicing
Hello, I want to know where can I download GP Invoicing as it's not in GP CD's or PartnerSource, thanks in advance, Luis. What do you mean by GP Invoicing? Great Plains has two modules that can be used to create and print customer invoices. First is Sales Order Processing and second is Invoicing. Both modules are installed automatically. Make sure you have security. Also make sure you have the right registration keys. The Invoicing module shows up on the Transaction menu as Invoice Entry and Invoice Batches. "Luis Santiago" <lsantiago@tkl.com.do> wrote in m...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

Child window styles
Hi there, i'll cut to the chase, i'm trying to change the style of child windows in my application so that they are independant of the windows setting so that my client area containing multiple child windows always has the same look an feel. Can anyone give me any pointers on where to look or start with this ? Regards Matt. Mif wrote: > Hi there, i'll cut to the chase, i'm trying to change the style of > child windows in my application so that they are independant of the > windows setting so that my client area containing multiple child > windows always has the...

Purchasing Non Inventory Items
I need to know if anybody knows of a 3rd party provider that has built an add-on for Great Plains where you actually issue a receipt for non inventory items on a purchase order. We cannot just rely on using auto-invoice and throwing the PO in a batch to be posted. There has to be some acknowledgement that payables can see so when they get the invoice they know we have received the item. We are running GP 8.0 and very soon will be upgrading to 9.0 The Purchase Order module does allow you to create a receiving transaction for a non-inventoried item. If you don't want payables to re...

Create Outlook Folders on external drive
How can I create an Outlook Folder (.pst) on another hard drive leter. I want to free up hard drive space without removing emails. I can see how to archive to an external drive, but I want an active, accessible folder on an external drive and have it show up in the Personal Folders list in Outlook. I want to be able to move email from the Inbox to folders on the external drive and be able to view them "realtime" from that folder or folders. At work the IT guys do it on a network drive. We can read or move email to and from folders on the network drive. I want to do that wi...

Saving report as document
Hi How can I save output of a report to disk as a word document via code? Many Thanks Regards "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:eGYJfb26HHA.4252@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > How can I save output of a report to disk as a word document via code? > Use the OutputTo action (in a macro) or method (in VBA code.) Choose Rich Text as the format. It saves in RTF format, which Word can open. Note that RTF loses graphical elements (e.g. logo, lines, check boxes.) You can get lines by using the underscore character in a label. You can get check ...

Cash-Basis Reporting using GP Analytical Accounting
We are a new GP 8 customer, still in the process of implementation, migrating from QuickBooks Pro. We are a non-profit and have unique reporting needs for our board and donors. We switched from cash-basis to accrual accounting about 2 years ago. However, a lot of our reports are still run on a cash-basis level, we need to be able to report on a cash basis as well as accrual basis. I know ther eis a cash-basis tool add-on for GP from AIM technologies. But I was wondering if the GP Analytical Accouning or multidimensional module would give us the same functionality and flexibility in g...

ap credit memos related to checks on historical reports
we modified our check stub so that fully applied credit memos and the original unapplied invoice amounts appear on checks stubs. good so far. now we'd like to be able to run reports after-the-fact showing this same relationship between check, fully applied credit memo, and fully applied invoice. is this possible? Is there a table that contains the linkage between the applied credit memo and the check we placed it on? I'm beginning to suspect there is no direct link between check and credit memo, and we must use the apply date as a proxy for this link, however doing so would...

How to enlarge tooltip window
Hi, For some reasons I need to use tooltips by this way: *.H CToolTipCtrl tooltip; *.CPP tooltip.Create(this, TTS_ALWAYSTIP); tooltip.AddTool(GetDlgItem(IDC_SOME_CONTROL), IDS_STRING102); tooltip.Activate(TRUE); destructor: if (IsWindow(tooltip.GetSafeHwnd())) { tooltip.DestroyWindow(); } I have problem: I cannot to find way to enlarge tooltip window. In only accepts 80 characters and rest of my text in string table item is cut. I had tried GetToolInfo() nextly SetToolInfo() with adjusted rect parameter, SetMaxTipWidth(), SetMargin()... no success. Does exist way to enlarge...

Window 2003 x64
All, We're in the process of installing great plains and we just received our window 2003 software but it came as x64 instead of the requested x86. I understand that x86 is 32 bit and x64 is 64 bit. What I'm trying to find out is there any benefit to installing 64 bit and are there any limitation or issues with applications such as with SQL Server 2005 and other. Jamal I use x64 server 2003 with x64 Sql05. One of the big advantages is additional ram that x64 can address natively. You will need to get the x64 edition of SQL to run it, though. -- Gigabyte Tech "Jam...

Switchboard created with Switchboard Manager doesn't open
Greetings All, The Switchboard I created with the Switchboard Manager wouldn't open when the dB is opened. So I went to Tools -> Database Utilities -> Switchboard Manager, chose my switchboard (that already said (Default)), and clicked the "Make Default" button. The switchboard still does not open when the db is opened. In fact, it doesn't even exist, as far as I can see. It doesn't show in the Forms window, and when I went into Tools -> Startup -> Display Form/Page box and looked for it, it wasn't there. I created a Form I am using as a Switchboard fo...