Create Customer using web services

I would like to cal the GPWebservices using a formatted XML file. I was able
to create a basic XML file to create a customer in GP. However I’m having
trouble specifying the customer organization. The WSDL specifies the
following format
        <ns1:Context>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf>?</ns1:WorkOnBehalfOf>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <ns1:OrganizationKey/>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <ns1:CultureName>?</ns1:CultureName>
            <ns1:CurrencyType>?</ns1:CurrencyType>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <ns1:RoleKey>
               <!--Optional:-->
               <ns2:Id>?</ns2:Id>
            </ns1:RoleKey>
         </ns1:Context>

I have tried many ways to setting the key but have not yet succeeded. What
is the XML format for setting the Organization Id to 1.

Sample XML that I’m sending to the GP service:

xmlns:ns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/gp/2006/01"
xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2006/01"
xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/security/2006/01">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <ns:CreateCustomer>
      <ns:customer>
        <ns:Key>
          <ns:Id>99999</ns:Id>
        </ns:Key>
        <ns:IsOnHold>0</ns:IsOnHold>
        <ns:IsActive>0</ns:IsActive>
        <ns:ShipCompleteOnly>0</ns:ShipCompleteOnly>
        <ns:Name>Test111</ns:Name>
        <ns:Shortname>TestShortName</ns:Shortname>
        <ns:StatementName>TestStatement</ns:StatementName>
        <ns:Priority>1</ns:Priority>
        <ns:Comment1>Comment 1</ns:Comment1>
        <ns:DiscountGracePeriod>2</ns:DiscountGracePeriod>
        <ns:DueDateGracePeriod>3</ns:DueDateGracePeriod>
        <ns:Notes>Note sss</ns:Notes>

        <ns:AllowRevaluation>1</ns:AllowRevaluation>

        <ns:SendEmailStatements>0</ns:SendEmailStatements>
      </ns:customer>
      <ns1:Context>

<!--REQUIRE THE FORMAT FOR SPECIFYING ORGANIZATION KEY 1.-->
      </ns1:Context>

    </ns:CreateCustomer>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

0
Jacob (28)

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

How to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks without using Project.a
I know for tasks which are not summary tasks we can get TASK_ID field using statusing web service. But i could nto find any other options than Project web service to get TASK_ID field for summary tasks and the top level project task. Problem of using Project web service is that in my custom sharedpoint web part where we are using PSI web services we get all the data required using Resource and Statusing web service for the logged in resource. But Statusing web service retrieves TASK_ID only for actual tasks and not for summary tasks. Now just to get TASK_ID of summary tas...

Customize Toolbar corrupted
When I try to customize the toolbar so that I can integrate Outlook Express newsreader in Outlook the "New" button does not appear in Command under "Go". I tried several things: a) repair b) reinstall c) uninstall and reinstall Still nothing works. How can I uninstall completely and star all over again. Or if I knew what file or dll is used I may be able to copy one from another computer. IF You are not looking in the right place place for "News" - I assume that's what you mean by "New" in your post. In Outlook try this, right click on th...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

Exchange Services group
While in OWA, I was able to look at my mail thru the net. I then typed in another users login and was able to get into their email without being prompted for a password. At first I thought we had a major security problem. I then asked some other people in my department if they could do the same but they were prompted for passwords. In researching this, I found that myself and two other people were a part of the Exchange Services group. When I took one person out of this group, they were not able to get into other peoples email thru webmail. My mgr is in a frenzy now. She doesn...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

2007
Project desktop expert, new to Project Server 2007 and working with a sandbox implementation currently. When I use the PWA Build Team...Replace to replace a generic resource on a project with an actual named resource after first publishing a plan, my updates don't appear to be reflected in Project Server. If I check out and open the Project Plan in MSP Pro, however, the updates were made, and then if I publish the schedule, the updates appear in server. I thought when you made resource updates using PWA that they should be reflected immediately (or as soon as the request...

Force Service Start-up...
I have a small network with Active Directory Installed. The AD Domain is controlled by Win2003 Servers. I have a member server which is Win 2008 (R1) server. The central database for Sage's Simply Accounting is installed on this server. One of Sage's peculiarities is the "Connection Manager". This is installed on the server as a "service". And the start-up is "automatic". The problem is that when the server reboots, this installed service *does not start". It will not start unless you either launch Simply Accounting on the server, or unles...

Question on multiple NICs used by Exchange 2003
I have a requirement to bind four virtual SMTP servers to unique IP addresses. The server has four NICs and each IP address is uniquely bound to a virtual SMTP server. I used telnet to confirm that the appropriate virtual SMTP server responds to each assigned IP address. In case you are wondering why I did not use virtual IP addresses- Per Microsoft, the virtual IP address schema will not satisfy our requirement that the same IP address be used for sending (relaying) the e-mail that received it. Their recommendation was to have a NIC for each virtual SMTP server. The problem that I am ex...

Developing a robust database at one co. then using it at another c
Are there any legal implications of using the type of database listed above to perform similar functions for another company? The 2 company's are in 2 totally different industries and the new database will have to be modified to fit the requirements for the industry it is in. The database was developed at the old company. there is no such thing as a robust Jet database. Move to SQL Server if you want to build a solution that will work for the next decade. Jet is and always has been depecrated On Apr 7, 12:14=A0pm, BoaMan10 <BoaMa...@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Outlook Web Access attachment problem
We have a program that will generate a .snp file and then email it to whatever recipient it needs to go to. If they receive the email in Outlook it will allow them to open the file properly with the Snapshot viewer. However, if they go to the same email in OWA and try to save the attachment, it attempts to save it as an .mdb file. Why would OWA ignore the original extension and try to give it a different one? "Joe Giddings" <j_nospam_giddings@thehammocksource.com> wrote in news:jI9gd.11726$ta5.6952@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net: > We have a program that will genera...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

report prefiltering does not work for custom entity
Please help. I've been trying for days but can't get the reports prefiltering to work for my custom entity. I created a simple report with the CRMAF_ prefix and deploy to the CRM server. The report works fine and display all data OK. Except the pre filter does not work i.e. the "Edit Filter" button does not show. My question is: Does report prefiltering works for custom entity? I saw a lot of posts regarding this topic and tried all the suggestions i could find, but still no luck. I tried the microsoft tutorial in creating a prefilterable report base on the account...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

How to use AjaxToolKit in asp.net for DHTML Editor
Dear Sir/Madam Please tell me how to use AjaxToolKit dll for DHTML purpose using C#. Thanks in Advance "Deep" <vinodkus@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7ac633e9-2cbd-4417-9b4e-363a9b5b3e74@d27g2000yqf.googlegroups.com... > Please tell me how to use AjaxToolKit dll for DHTML purpose using C#. http://tinyurl.com/ybfuqo8 ...

creating a formul
Trying to create a formula to do the following: Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 Sheet 2 has list of names a1-a10 and list of dollar amounts colums d1-d10 want to search sheet one and if any name from sheet 2 found on sheet 1 than the corresponding dollar amount is entered. Any help appreciated. -- George I bet you want to use =vlookup(). Debra Dalgleish has some nice instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html George A. Yorks wrote: > > Trying to create a formula to do the following: > Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 > ...

How do I create a summary page from multiple worksheets
Trying to roll-up information from multiple worksheets within the same workbook to a summary page. These worksheets are copies of each other. For example: each worksheet has a column labeled "defect number". The users can record multiple defect numbers within a cell (e.g. 897, 992, 1001) So sheet1, row1 = 897, 990 sheet2, row1 = 992 sheet3, row1 = 995, 1001, 1012 sheet4, row1 = empty How do I (or can I) rollup this information to a summary page where sheet5 is the summary worksheet and row1 = 897, 990, 992, 995, 1001, 1012. Here's what I have so far [=Sta...

Using the classes created with xsd.exe
I have created classes from several xsd files. These files create about 150 classes and spot checking them they do represent types in the xsd files. the question is how do I use these files. How do I load data into them and create xml from them. Is there some articles about this subject. Thank you, -- Jerry Hi Jerry, As for the classes you've generated, are they normal classes or dataset classes? As for the normal classes you generated through xsd.exe, you can use XML serialization to convert those class instances into XML content or deserialize the XML content back into objec...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Custom Forms
Hello, A fellow administrator recently installed a custom form on our 2003 exchange server. One thing we noticed is that within Outlook 2003 the new form works just great, but we don't see it when logging into exchange via the web interface. Is there a way to get the custom for to be seen there? thanks! Sean no. 6-bit or 32-bit eforms won't display in OWA That isn't to say that you can't customize OWA, nor am I saying that you can't build all sorts of powerful apps on top of the Exchange store (i.e. non-mapi top level hierarchies and custom app-specific schemas,et...

Custom Forms 11-04-04
Hi All, When customizing a form in CRM 1.2 I cant find the way to edit the part of the forms that appear when you save a newly opened case. ie. When you save a new case it goes from having just the "information" button on the left hand side to having the activites and notes buttons. I'd like to be able to customise those areas. Is this possible through the CRM interface? If not how do you do it? Thanks All Tom You can add tabs to the left part of the screen via the ISV.Config file. For more information on that, refere to the SDK online. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---...

Reminders coming back after offline use
I have a user who uses Outlook on his laptop, but when he is out of the office he accesses mail through OWA. Every time he comes back in the office he says he gets inundated with old reminders popping up. And when you click on "Dismiss" you get an error that says, "conflicting edits have been made to the same item..." and there are duplicates of the event. I looked at this today and noticed that there is an event with the original date and the duplicate was showing a last-edited date of last Thursday. I asked if anything unusual happened last Thursday and he said he pro...

How to merge columns and rows into one cell besides using Merge and Center Icon?
I had posted this question before, but I couldn�t find this thread in any of the pages up till page 17. So I�m posting again. I want to merge all rows and columns starting from A1 to J2, with no lines in between into one cell. My text data value are in D1 and D2 respectively. Using Merge and Center Icon will only retain the upper-left most data, resulting the data in D2 to be deleted. So how to merge all rows and columns into one cell and yet prevent the data in D2 to be deleted? Any help will be greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from h...

Virus Outbreak by using SMTP virtual server
Hi, The client was accidentally open approved-password.zip file then the nightmare began to spread out. It will use "system administrator" and "webmaster" as sender to inform the user that their password is grant or deny. Today, it tried to send out as NDR style. I assumed the virus on the workstation is using our smtp server. Will there a log that SMTP virtual server may generate so I can keep cross reference such as workstation or username so I can pinpoint? Any suggestion or recommendation will be appreciated. I am currently using Trend Micro Offican or Scan...