Country in Collection letter addresses

The Collection Letter address fields for the Letter Writing Assistant don't
include Country.  Country is needed for Multi National customer letters.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6d4771be-f8b8-4297-aaf2-be7fe12b4d2b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Craig1 (222)

No address book after reinstalling Outlook 2007.
After an upgrade to Windows 7 and reinstalling Outlook 2007, I have no address book. After the reinstall I had a new Personal folders file, all empty of course (inbox etc). I opened the largest pst file I could find as there were 8 or more, and that brought up my latest emails. How do I get my address book back? "|Eurofeeds" <trevor@woldsweather.co.uk> wrote in message news:821c9$4c19e94a$50e5af86$8601@news.eurofeeds.com... : After an upgrade to Windows 7 and reinstalling Outlook 2007, I have no : address book. : After the reinstall I had a new Personal folders file, a...

refreshing the Global Address List
I have an Exchange 2003 server. Every time I add a new user it takes about 24 hours for it to appear in the Global Address List. I was wondering if there was a manual way to force it to update. I would appreciate any information as to how I might accomplish this. Thanks. -- Darius Sanders Darius: I'll bet you are using Outlook 2003 in local cached mode. The reason (I'm guessing) that you are seeing this is because you are looking at your "offline address book". The OAB is only regenerated once every 24 hours. Under the Recipients Container in Exchange System Ma...

deleted address books still appear when sending an email
This was a problem in 2000 and now still in a recently upgraded 2003 (11.5608.5606). When sending a message and looking through what address books are accessable in the 'Select Names' box under the 'Show Names from the:' drop down menu, it is listing a number of address books that have been deleted over the course of the last few months. It does not allow me to access them (nor do i want to), but is there a way i can remove them from this list? Tools->Email accounts->Directories. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion i...

Victorinox Swiss Army ST Collection 5000 Mens Watch V.25837, Best Wristwatch World
Victorinox Swiss Army ST Collection 5000 Mens Watch V.25837, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Victorinox-Swiss-Army-ST-Collection-5000-Mens-Watch-V.25837.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Victorinox Swiss Army ST Collection 5000 Mens Watch V.25837 Information : Brand : Swiss Army Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Swiss-Army-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : victorinox-st-5000-mens-watch-V25837 Also Called : SWISS ARMY 24837 V24837, Victorinox-V24837 Case Material : Titanium Case Thickness : ...

OWA access using IP address
Hello, I have Exchange2003 running on a server behind a ISA2000 server and am having trouble accessing OWA. Should I be able to access OWA using both the following syntax: //mail.domain.com/exchange //64.129.101.22/exchange I am not able to use either but the error message is different depending on which one I use. When using the name I get "Cannot find server or dns error" at the bottom of the screen. When using the IP address I get "403-Forbidden" at the bottom of the screen. Hi: I had the same happen behind a Cisco Pix Firewall - open http/www from any host for th...

Importing more than 1 addresses
I have successfully imported a list of contacts into CRM however I can not see the second addresses that I imported. I have noticed that the More Adresses field has not been populated. It is possible to import more than 1 address and if so why can I not see the second address. Thanks Mark ...

Where are my old emails and address book?
Just updated to an Office 2003 pak that didn't ask me anything about my old emails and address book in the mail that was already on the computer. Now that I have Outlook 2003, they just are not there in the new mailbox. Can I recover them into this new mailbox? If so, can anyone give me a really elementary step by step? I am roadkill on the information superhighway. Thanks. Start by explaining what you really did. We have no idea what you mean by "updated to an Office 2003 pak ." Be precise and detailed with your answer. Don't make us try to guess what you ...

Outlook Address Book #13
I have a Toshiba e740 PDA, amd want to sync a personal address book from Outlook 2003. I don't want it to go into my same outlook contact folder on the PDA. What can I do to correct this? Thanks, Mark Cooper -- ---------------------------------------------------- This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador from MailFrontier, Inc. http://info.mailfrontier.com Mark Cooper <mcooper@reidhosp.com> wrote: > I have a Toshiba e740 PDA, amd want to sync a personal address book > from Outlook 2003. I don't want it to go into my same outlook > contact folder on th...

2 email services
I have an msn email account and would also like to have a Windows Live email account with the same email address, so messages would come to both and so I could answer from either one. Is this how it works or do I need two separate addresses for msn mail and live mail? I've asked 'professionals' and get different answers, so I'm here asking 'real' people. Jan Wrong newsgroup! Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Jan" wrote: > I have an msn email account and would also l...

CRM 3.0 Add Account address to contacts
Hello, Im new to CRM and SQL server. We have a fairly large (too large for me to sit there and do this manually) database. Unfortunately most of the contacts have been added to CRM under Contacts > new contact. Instead of the Account being opened and then the new contacts added via the "new contacts" button. (Which adds the account details to the contact) This means that most of the Contacts do not have their Accounts address details. Is there a way (probably an SQL statement on the SQL server?) to add Account address details to all contacts associated to the account...

OWA
Periodically when an OWA user creates or replies to an email, the email address (as it is in the signature) returns a different MAILTO address. EXAMPLE John Smith 123 Main Street Anytown, CA e. John.Smith@ourdomain.com <mailto:Jane.Brown@ourdomain.com> Of course the Signature does not have the MAILTO link. How is that generated and why would it return the incorrect data? BTW Jane Brown is a legitimate user in our domain. ...

Can't Access E-mail Addresses in Text of messages
I can't access E-mail addresses in message text such as the following: Buyer: j.bowersmd@comcast.net Subject: Payment for ebay auction Amount: $9.03 USD Shipping & Handling: $2.00 USD I need to access the e-mail address j.bowersmd@comcast.net from the message itself. Does anyone know if and how this can be done? Thanks. Ray Sanborn Is the message sent as plain text? If so, you can't click on it. Note - if you've posted a valid address here, that poor person is going to get flooded with spam and SWEN viruses. Never ever post valid email addresses in usenet posts (and a...

Global Address List #3
When Cached mode is turned on when using Exchange mail... some of the contacts in the global address list disappear?... Why is this... and if you turn cached mode off all emails sent stick in the outbox.. Why is this..? ...

Why isn't autocorrect working on two initial capital letters?
I have my autocorrect settings set to change two initial caps to only capitalize the first letter. But the word "STrymon" (the name of a river in Macedonia) doesn't get changed to "Strymon." I looked in my autocorrect exceptions and there was nothing about allowing this word to remain uncorrected (the only entry I have in the exceptions for initial caps is the term "IDs"). Is there any reason why this isn't being changed---and what do I have to do to get Word 2002 to change these initial two capital letters? Never mind. I just changed it myself, a...

Contacts/Address Book Question
When I open a new message > click on the To; for an e mail address; I always have to click the dropdown at Show Names From the .........list. I have to pull up my Contacts. How do I set my Contacts as the default. Go into Tools > Address Book, and then, in the Address Book window, select Tools > Options. The setting you want is the top one, "Show this address list first." -Peter "Techie" <techtechxxxx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1169835293.648233.294420@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > > When I open a new message > click on the To; for...

Outlook Address Book #4
When I add a new entry to the Outlook Address Book it does not update my Contacts List with that same entry. How do I add all of the entries to my Contacts List. Also, this is not a Personal Address Book. Thank you! Entries should not be made to the address book. They are made to the Contacts Folder. They will then appear in your Address Book, unless you are configured incorrectly. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Nicole" <nespinoza@slcjcc.org> wrote in message news:042c01c3a334$42dc8140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I add a new entry to the Outlook Address Book it does ...

sell cvv + transfer + ship + dumps + track 1&2...all country !
Hello all !! I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam Contact me - Y!m: khaisell - Email : khaisell******.com.vn us (visa , master) = 2 $ us (amex , dis) = 4 $ us (full) = Hello all !! I'm seller cvv from Viet Nam Contact me: - Y!m: khaisell - Email : khaisell******.com.vn us (visa , master) = 2 $ us (amex , dis) = 4 $ us (full) = 20$ us card with DOB = 10$ ====== uk (visa , master) = 5 $ uk (amex , dis ) = 10 $ uk (with dob) = 20$ uk (full) = 40$ ====== EU Italia = 18$ Germany = Sweden = 18$ Spain = 18$ France = 18$ Japan = 20$ Denmark = 20$ Au = 10$ Ca = ...

Re: Finding an SMTP Address in Exchnage Server 2003
forgot to specify that in the box where you type in the address, preface it with "smtp:" -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > in ADUC, you can query for this address...on the "advanced" tab of the query > dialogue box, specify proxyaddresses is exactly then specify the address > you're looking for... > > -- > Susan Conkey [MVP] > > > > "Petester" <Petester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:BD876470-01A4-49BB-B2A6-BB7CC6B675BB@microsof...

outlook 2002 remembered addresses
how do you delete the email address that outlook remembers from previous email messaged that you send. i entered an incorrect address one time and now every time i start the type the address it autocompletes the incorrect address. The correct address is in my contacts to! Thank you If you want to delete individual entries, start typing in a name and when the list comes up, point to the entry you want to delete (so that it's highlighted) and press Delete. To delete the whole cache and start over, look for a file with an .NK2 extension and rename it or move it. Outlook will start a...

Default Email Address View
How do I set the default email address to display the actual address and not the outlook defaul of the person's name? My address is nospam@nospam.com Outlook displays it as Staley, Greg I want the nospam@nospam.com to show. Greg What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Greg <nospam@nospam.com> asked: | How do I set the default email address to display the actual address | and not the outlook defaul of the person's name? | | My address i...

Global address #2
How to create "distribution list" in exchange ,Global address contact, with a group of user members email address? In the last exciting episode, "Em Yeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >How to create "distribution list" in exchange ,Global address contact, with >a group of user members >email address? In ADUC create a new group.. choose 'Universal Distribution" as the type. Add members as necessary. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com -- ROT13 for valid SMTP address -- ...

Messages from domain marked as Spam to yahoo/hotmail addresses.
I have two domains, capitasgroup.com and zayanfinance.com. Both domains were created using yahoo small business and yahoo still hosts the DNS records. We have one exchange server 2003 in our environment, which services emails to both domains. My users had used the @capitasgroup.com email address and were able to send emails to any domains without any issues. Recently, we switched over to zayanfinance.com. Now, whenever I send an email to any yahoo.com address, it gets marked as either bulk or spam. This can be from any account in zayanfinance.com and it can be to any address at yahoo.co...

Change mailbox name and X.400 address replication
Hello. We are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT 4 SP6A. How does X.400 addresses work when mailbox name changes?. When A mailbox is created for a user with name "Steve Petersson" the mailbox X.400 address gets replicated to a central place with other mailservers so every mailserver sees this account. If this person change the name to "Steve Fendersson" and the mailbox X.400 Surname are changed to the Fendersson. Will this X.400 adress be uppdated on the central server?. Or do I have to delete the mailbox and create a new mailbox with new name?. //Anders Andersson &...

Changing column letters to numbers
Is it possible to change column letter to numbers in Excel 2000? Yes - Tools / Options / General: R1C1 refernce style -- To Reply, use my proper E-Mail Address of pateril@ianpaterson.freeserve.co.uk "Stephanie" <strawberyred@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:050d01c356e3$9315a4e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to change column letter to numbers in Excel > 2000? ...

Address Book View Rebuild on EX 5.5 #2
Can anyone out there point me at notes on how to rebuild Address Book View on Exchange 5.5 ,been looking without success, thanks ...