Country Codes #2

I can't for the life of me find the GP menu item that maintains the codes.
Can anyone point me to it?
0
KenDenman (4)

Open the Country Code Maintenance window.
(Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Country Codes)

The Country Code Maintenance window will be available only if you have
marked to enable Intrastat tracking in the Company Setup Options window.

See Help for more info
--
Elisabeth

"Ken Denman" wrote:

> I can't for the life of me find the GP menu item that maintains the codes.
> Can anyone point me to it?
0
Elisabeth (60)
9/10/2007 9:54:11 PM
If you don't have Intrastat Tracking turned on you can still get to the
country codes maintenance window by first going to the customer, vendor or
company maintenance window and then clicking on the country code label.
--
Jim@TurboChef

"Elisabeth" wrote:

> Open the Country Code Maintenance window.
> (Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Country Codes)
>
> The Country Code Maintenance window will be available only if you have
> marked to enable Intrastat tracking in the Company Setup Options window.
>
> See Help for more info
> --
> Elisabeth
>

> "Ken Denman" wrote:
>
> > I can't for the life of me find the GP menu item that maintains the codes.
> > Can anyone point me to it?
0
jim.harris (398)
9/11/2007 9:42:01 PM
So, my goal was to figure out where the country code table is so I can use it
in a lookup from an extender window.

I can't because when I try to create the lookup in extender, it complains
that the country code must be a string, yet the database definition (and SQL)
shows that it is a string.

What gives?

"Jim@TurboChef" wrote:

> If you don't have Intrastat Tracking turned on you can still get to the
> country codes maintenance window by first going to the customer, vendor or
> company maintenance window and then clicking on the country code label.
> --
> Jim@TurboChef
>

> "Elisabeth" wrote:
>
> > Open the Country Code Maintenance window.
> > (Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Country Codes)
> >
> > The Country Code Maintenance window will be available only if you have
> > marked to enable Intrastat tracking in the Company Setup Options window.
> >
> > See Help for more info
> > --
> > Elisabeth
> >

> > "Ken Denman" wrote:
> >
> > > I can't for the life of me find the GP menu item that maintains the codes.
> > > Can anyone point me to it?
0
KenDenman (4)
9/24/2007 1:50:01 PM
Oh ya, and the reason we're not using Intrastat is that our accounting folks
are unsure of the impact of turning it on.

"Ken Denman" wrote:

> I can't for the life of me find the GP menu item that maintains the codes.
> Can anyone point me to it?
0
KenDenman (4)

Unable to access contacts #2
When I try to write an email in outlook and press the "To" button it says "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help." But, if I go to the contacts from the main outlook screen my contacts come up fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Brian Mullins Next time, post your version. We will assume Outlook 2002 or ...

Significant figures #2
HELP Once again I am driving myself insane. We need to format cells in our worksheet to show significant figures. We need to post lab results using the correct number of significan figures. Ex. 0.1 must be displayed as 0.100 10 needs to be displayed as 10.0 105 as 105 1023 as 1020 10343 as 10300 165435 as 165000 I have written a complicated if then else statement for every cell. The statment works perfectly EXCEPT when a number is an exact number. The problem is that when some of the trailing digits are 0's they ge truncated. We always want numbers less than 1 to show 3 decimal ...

Master Posting
I am new to GP - I have entered about 10 transactions in the Sales Transaction Entry, and posted each one of them. After entering/posting, I realized I had made a couple of mistakes. Somehow - in looking for the solution to how to correct the mistakes, the 'Master Posting' was deleted. So, I have receivables showing the enteries I made, but I can not post to them all the other accounts that need to be posted to by using the 'Master Posting' function. Is there some way to delete the posted transactions, or alternatively, 'manually' do the master posting on the...

addition with a maximum value #2
Nevermind. Figured it out! =IF(SUM(D10+E10)>20,20,(SUM(D10+E10)+F10) -- djarcadia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- djarcadian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31496 ...

ActiveSync and Outlook 2003 #2
Is anyone having problems syncing contacts and calander to Outlook 2003? I'm running ActiveSync 3.7.1 and keep getting the following error: The following contact cannot be written to Microsoft Outlook due to error 80040107. The item will be skipped This is an invalid entry ID; have you tried deleting the contact and recreating it? "Nathan Guidry" <nguidry@jjma.com> wrote in message news:eSZ$6EuqEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is anyone having problems syncing contacts and calander to Outlook 2003? > I'm running ActiveSync 3.7.1 and keep getting the follo...

Calculation Order problem. #2
Bump... sry about the bump, but i'm desperate for a solution to this. -- ICE9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ICE9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265139 ...

Need 2 rows to display X axis data points for a line graph
X axis is 100 data points, and all must be displayed. They do display, but are all mushed up. In Corel, you have the option to display the X axis on up to 3 rows, with interspersed tick marks. In Excel, I seem to be able only to manipulate the number of categories between tick marks and tick mark labels, but can't stagger data onto multiple rows. Any ideas or add-ins I could try? Excel 2002. Thanks, Susan This web page gives a suggestion for staggering your labels: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technic...

VBA Code to Delete an Email After it is Processed by VBA
The following code is a hybrid from several internet sources. Mostly from this forum. I have an application that starts an email thread and assigns a Task ID like: TID(123) This is the Subject When an email is received with "TID(###)" somewhere in the subject, a native rule then copies it to a subfolder under the CurrentFolder called 'TID'. The following code works to copy the email in msg format to its associated network directory, but the email remains in the subfolders. What I am trying to accomplish is to automatically delete the email after it is pro...

I have 2 Access DB with linked tables
In DB 1 is frmTokenDelivery and in DB 2 are tblImageBuild and tblHardwareRequest. I link to the tables from DB1. The DBs belongs to two seperate departments. The two departments perform seperate operations that must be completed before hardware is delivered to the user or to another dept. for further action. My Need: I want to display a date in DB 2 on frmTokenDelivery in DB 1. Field in DB 2 is ProDate (i.e projected dated). Sorry for the long explaination. Any assistance will be highly appreciated! With regards, Sokan33 wrote: > In DB 1 is frmTokenDelivery and in DB 2 are tblIm...

Macro to update Chart #2
I'm trying to create a macro that will update a dashboard of charts by pushing a button. The data resides in the same excel file but different page and the dashboard contains approx 7 charts. The charts are updated quarterly and rather than having to go into each one and shift the source data I would like to automate it....any ideas? I'm a novice to macros! -- lajohn63 Why use a macro? Make dynamic charts: Dynamic Charts - http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/dynamic-charts/ Dynamic and Interactive Charts (overview) - http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ...

IS not backing up with ntbackup #2
Running Exchange 2003 on Server 2003 I scheduled a nightly backup of MIS at 3:00 am , it is running under the Domain Administrator account. When I do this manually it works fine but none of the scheduled ones work. The Scheduled Tasks veiwer says Cannot start error 0x0. Any ideas ? there is nothing in the event veiwer under any logs at the scheduled time either. I have another one scheduled for User Docs at 1 am which works fine and ends at 2:00 am. ...

How do YOU organize the Excel projects? #2
I am not a pro in the programming, but I wrote several macros/programs doing various stuff over the years. Some of the rutines I use for future reference. All of them are in the Module1, Module2.....Module35. If I want to find some of the projects I have to go through 30 modules to find the right one. How do pros take care of it? Thanks. You may assign names to your modules. In the VB Editor, select the module and choose View>Properties>select the name that says Module1 and change it as desired. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "art" <a...

W-2 Forms
My accounting head tells me she read "somewhere" that we won't be able to print W-2s for 2007 on GP 9. We will have to upgrade our hardware for 10 and I am not quite ready for that. Can anyone set me straight on this? Thanks!!! Haven't heard ANYTHING of the sort. Now, Microsoft is no longer supporting (after August that is) version 8 and any W2 changes could be problems there. But V9 is not expected to be a problem. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at h...

FAO: Mike K #2
Mike, Are you having problems accessing the Serif server, or is it just me? I've been receiving a "502 connection refused" message for the past couple of days. Thought it was just OE but it's not, as it happens with Tbird as well... Sarah Sarah, in an email with Mike and Patrick (Serif), hey said it was a weather related issue. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message news:BrW...

email comes in code
Hi, My husband is using Outlook 2003 on Vista Home Premium 32-bit. He have recently formatted and reinstalled Outlook. Ever since around then he consistently receives an email from a particular source that is what looks like code and not readable text. It is only from that sender so far. We doubt that it is the senders fault in that it is a commercial entity with a huge email distribution list. So I think the problem is some setting in Outlook. Does this problem seem familiar to anyone? I also have requests in for help to our ISP, the email provider, the sender etc. Hope someone...

Conditional Formatting #2
Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is it only through macros that this can be achieved? Thanks. Hi, Conditional charts can be created by using multiple series. See here for more information. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy dochoa wrote: > Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is > it only through macros that this can be achieved? > > Thanks. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks a lot...it works great! "Andy Pope&q...

Source code analysis tool?
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good tool for analyzing VC++ source code? I am looking for a tool that shows the class hierarchy, program structure, etc. Thanks. Don Genitor has a package I tried once, and it seemed rather nice, but it had a few major problems: unless you are careful, it will become the default double-click responder to all ..cpp, .h, etc. files and it is nearly impossible to get this undone; it has a totally wedged idea of comments (for some reason it thinks the first comment has to be the module description, when it is Apparent To All Right-Thinking People that the first com...

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Remove text "Discount code: **" from receipt??
Hello, I have a weird problem within a receipt. I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked. Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item is sold with discount. Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt format?? I can't get what the problem is? Hope somebody can help me. Greetings Raymond Bakker the Netherlands Are you using windows drivers on one of the printers? "Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message news:1C61DF7A-1E93-4BD2-ABDF-46731BDC9B25@microsoft.com.....

Cell Formats #2
I know how to reference the value of a cell but is there a way o reference a cells format? Provide more details about what you wany to achieve, please. There are ways to ascertain the formatting of a cell but generally would require VBA Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:21:02 -0600, "Jeff Klein" <jklein@nospam> wrote: >I know how to reference the value of a cell but is there a way o reference a >cells format? > On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:21:02 -0600, "Jeff Klein" <jklein@nospam> wrote: >I know how to reference the value of a...

Exchange2003 #2
Hello all My company is running SBS2003. We lost delivery of email a few days ago. We download POP3 mail to exchange. The mail sits in a queue till it ndr's. The queue is "messages awaiting directory lookup". What are my otions to resolve this? I tried to restart the SMTP server but that didn't help. Can I delete the default SMTP virtual server and build another? Any help would be appreciated. Lanny ...

Netscape conversion #2
Does anyone know the best way to convert mail and addressbooks from Netscape Communicator 7.1 to Outlook 2002? Use Outlook Express as the intermediate step. Export to OE, then Export to Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, adrian asked: | Does anyone know the best way to convert mail and | addressbooks from Netscape Communicator 7.1 to Outlook ...

Outlook Contacts Auto Country Code
Does anyone know if it is possible to stop outlook auto inserting country code into contact phone numbers. I synchronise with Sony P800 Symbian OS and when I dial direct it will not handle with country code. Just disable that option in Dialing options... (Contacts > Actions > Call Contact > New call...) -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Peter Baker" <bill@riversidefinance.com.au> wrote in message news:08e001c36c61$84ac0780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to stop outlook auto > inserting country code into contact phone numbers. I > ...

Running pfmigrate multiple times #2
Hi I ran the pfmigrate already without the /d option afterward. This means that the PFs still exist on both exch55 and exch2k3. Using ESM on e2k3 to view exch55 PFs shows nothing but using the Exch55 admin program shows all the PFs still exist on the old exch55. My questions are 1. Can I run the pfmigrate again and if (yes/no) was is the coincequences of doing this 2. What is the effect of changing the HOME SERVER attribute on the PFs in Exch555 using the exch55 adminstrator prog while both exists on E2k3 and Exch55? 3. How do I check the HOME SERVER attribute in E2k3? 4. I want to ge...

Show in Groups #2
We recently converted our office from Outlook Express to Outlook. We have many users that do not like the Show In Groups feature. I know this can be turned off from View - Arrange By - Show In Groups. My question is can this be turned off for all email folders at the same time. Many of our users have quite a few folders that were transfered over from Outlook Express and want to turn this off for all folers. Thanks! Kathy - Lovullo <KathyLovullo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently converted our office from Outlook Express to Outlook. We > have many users that...