Copying FRx reports company to new machine

Just re-installed mas90/FRx on a new machine, but can't figure out how
to bring over my company, named VSI. Where are the files, or how do I
tell where it's located in order to hook in all the work I've done to
the new installation of FRx???

First, you should have just cut out the part about MAS 90. Yuk. :)

Do you still have access to the old machine? Without being able to log into
FRx from an existing machine, it's going to be difficult to determine where
the files were/are located.

Do you know if the files were installed on the c drive of the old machine or
on the network?
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Black Galaga" wrote:

> Just re-installed mas90/FRx on a new machine, but can't figure out how
> to bring over my company, named VSI. Where are the files, or how do I
> tell where it's located in order to hook in all the work I've done to
> the new installation of FRx???

0
callen (2505)

CRM 3.0 Reports:Error when trying to open reports on client m/c
I am unable to access CRM Reports from any other machine except the CRM Server (Physical) box. I logged in as different users on the CRM server and was able to open and see all of the reports based on roles. But I am not able to view reports from any of the client machines. I am accessing Reports through a web-client. Upon trying to access reports through a client machine, I get the message " An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". This does not tell me anything I do not see anything unusual in the Web server (CRM Server), or the Da...

Copy Constants Only
Hi, Need to copy all "values" or "constants" (not Formulas) from one sheet to another sheet in a different workbook. I did the following: Edit -->Go To then Special (from dialogue box) then "constants" I see all the cells that I want are selected. Then I tried to use the copy command but I got the error message: "that command cannot be used on a multiple selection". Any ideas is appretiated! Khalil Here is a method that works, Copy everything to the second sheet Not use Edit | Go To | Special | Formulas and tap the Delete key best wishes -- Ber...

Excel 2000: File >> New menu command causes application crash
This is occurring on only one machine on a network! After saving an emailed Excel template to a standard network location for Microsoft templates, when selecting File >> New this installation of Excel 2000 crashes ("Excel not responding" on Close program dialog). On other machines there is no problem. Have "repaired" Microsoft Office using that option from the installation CD-ROM, have removed Excel from Office installation, rebooted and reinstalled Excel. No change on the problem behaviour. Everything else appears to be working just fine in this copy of Excel. We ...

Need to populate a Report with several records
In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same table. The individual records are layed out to support proper printing. I need to populate each record with from the same table. I can not give them all the same pointer to the table or I get 5 copies of the same record. How can I populate those 5 records with 5 records from my table? I think you need to have a group by in your report. Thus you will get 1 group of data for each of the 5 that you are refering to as 5 records. "Bill" wrote: > In short, I have one report containing 5 records from the same t...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Label lines disappear when I copy to Powerpoint
Just created a pie chart in Excel 2007 with Labels which have a line joining the label to the pie segment, however when I copy and paste into Powerpoint the lines joining the labels to the segments disappear. Anyone know how to fix this? Need presentation for tomorrow! __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4031 (20090423) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com ...

Copy chart with reference table
I have a pie chart neatly tied to a data table alongside. Now I want to copy both the chart and table to a different area of the sheet so I can modify the new data table and have 2 different charts. My issue is that the chart will only allow absolute references, so when I copy both the chart and table together the new chart still is tied to the old table - so I have to go and change the source data ranges one by one. Any way that I can do this easily? Copy the whole sheet. The copied chart links to the data on the copied sheet. Now cut the range that includes the copied char...

Crystal Report error: information is needed 02-03-04
After reinstalling CRM I get this error when I try to get a report. I know there is information since I'm just asking for the user list. ---------------------------------------- CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. Information is needed before this report can be processed. ---------------------------------------- Any Ideas? Thanks Also recieved this error, and have logged an issue with MS, no resolution yet. One tip they did provide, remove any underscores ("_") from the server name. This has resolved the issue for a lot ...

distribution group / delivery report exchange 2003
an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation is sending an email to a distribution list, but he never receive a delivery report global config, message format for domain * (is ok) [x] delivery report [x] non delivery report "Ronald" <rasch@ltsa.de> wrote: >an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation >is sending an email to a distribution list, >but he never receive a delivery report Did he request one? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

New template
I would like to have available two types of Outlook (2003) pages for preparing out going emails. One to be blank which is the current default and a second that has my name, address and telephone along with a disclaimer (legal) on the bottom. Thanks, John You can create a message with a signature that has that information in it, then save it to your hard drive as an Outlook Template file (.OFT). That file can be opened from Windows at any time and it will look like a regular new mail message -- finish it and send it on its way. The .OFT is completely reusable. -- Jocelyn Fiorel...

Creating a new document from a multiple paged Excel document
Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document? If so, how? Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct. Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose "Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book". **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBBDECC6-2432-41D4-99F2-C1EF10B1EC1F@microsoft.com... > Can I save only one page of...

Massive Report: Have you ever done this? Help Please
Hi, I am compiling the results of a survey in ACC2003 as a paper appendix. I have about 60 report objects which are about 2 to 4 pages of text each. I have about 60 Pivot Charts and tables as separate form objects. I want to have one report which has the charts and tables and text in it since this would be easy to layout and the page numbering would flow right through. Is this the correct way to do it? I have made a start and the first few pages are fine with charts and tables. However, Access seems to have space restrictions on the height of a report group? When I increase the ...

Empty copy of database
G'Day All,I have a back-end database that contains both client data tables andsupporting tables with lists (e.g. Languages, Income Ranges etc) forcombos on the Forms. All relationships are defined, including twowith cascading deletes.I would like to take a "clean" copy of the database with client dataremoved and all autonumber key fields reset (to 1 for the first record).How may I achieve this?-- Regards,Pat GarardMelbourne, Australia_______________________ Create a new (blank) database.Import all tables: File | Get ExternalIn the Import dialog, click the More/Options button (...

Copy and paste from Excel to GridView
Hello, is it possible to copy and paste values taken from an Excel spreedsheet into the grid of a GridView in a ASP.NET page? Luigi On May 21, 4:29=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > is it possible to copy and paste values taken from an Excel spreedsheet i= nto > the grid of a GridView in a ASP.NET page? > > Luigi You mean from a single cell or entire table? The standard gridview control is a data-bound control for rendering data. It has no paste function. To copy and paste values from Excel you can use a separated textbox...

Reports ???
Hi all, How to generate a report with print preview and print commands? I believe there is no built-in class to generate reports. I would like to generate a report from my application, which reads data from a flat file. Thanks in advance. ...

Change Default When Selecting New Message From Form
Whenever I select New -> Choose Form, it defaults to "Organizational Forms Library" (which is empty). How can I make it default to "User Templates in File System"? Thanks. I've been looking for a way to do that for years, but have never found = one. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues = "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web = interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso= ft.public.outlook.program_forms --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Con...

Simple question
I have an xls sheet that always print 6 copies. When ever I want to print, I have to change it to 1 copy. It's only this one xls sheet. Everything else prints 1 copy like it's suppose to. It's not the printer settings. Like I said, it's just this one xls sheet. Can someone tell me how to make it print 1 copy only and then stay as 1 as the defualt. I have made many changes to the sheet and saved it many times, but it always defaults to 6 copies. Very Strange. Thanks in advance. Phil If maybe as simple as this, as each page can have the page count se individua...

Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template
I am using excel 2003. Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template - xlt. To create a document I just do new -> blank document. How can i fix this? thanks Tools>Options>Transition. Save Excel Files As. Change to MS Excel Workbook. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:54:26 -0600, "Greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote: >I am using excel 2003. >Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template - >xlt. >To create a document I just do new -> blank document. > >How...

create automessages if user leaves the company
Hi I have the following problem. There is a user which temporary leaves the company and come back to an unspecified date. All mails which sent to this user are forwarded to an other user who take the taks in absence of him. In behalf of security the user is disabled, that means a rule or "out of office assistent" doesn't work to inform customers that this user come back on an unspecified date and the other take his tasks. Is there a possipility to configure an automatic out of office and keep the possipility to forward the mails to the other user in exchange 2k3 ? Thanks...

GP Update Company
I receive this error in GP utilities after upgrading from GP 8.0 to GP 10.0, SP4 on SQL Server 2005. Interestingly the update goes seamlessly for another company. The error seems to be associated with professional services tools library. The following SQL statement produced an error: create procedure dbo.taFSRMALineLot @I_vReturn_Record_Type smallint, @I_vRETDOCID char(15), @I_vLNSEQNBR numeric(19,5) = 0, @I_vQTYTYPE smallint = 1, @I_vSERLTQTY numeric(19,5) = 1, @I_vITEMNMBR char(31) = null, @I_vLOTNUMBR char(21) = null, @I_vLOCNCODE char(11) = null, @I_vSLTSQNUM inte...

FRx Export problem
Hi all, Hope someone can help. One of our users is trying to do an export from FRx to excel but is faced with the following error: Error 200 Application-defined or Object-defined error. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening? Many thanks Grant ...

kill formatting brought over from reports
When I export a report from various sources (crystal reports or an Access Database that has an option to send to Excel), the worksheet format buttons stop working, or work erratically depending on something that must be coming over. Also, sometimes I get a sheet sent to me from someone who has done weird formatting, and it overrides my buttons (where the $ sign button produces some custom symbol, for example). I can copy the detail and paste to another worksheet, where the buttons will work, but is there a way to tell Excel to ignore this type of menu change when it receives a spreadsh...

Opening a new record form but allowing searches
I changed the "Data Entry to Yes" to have my forms open for new records, but it seems to have disabled my ability to move from record to record or allow for searches. Is there another way that I could have set it up so that it allows for both? On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:54:06 -0800, Fallout <Fallout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I changed the "Data Entry to Yes" to have my forms open for new records, but >it seems to have disabled my ability to move from record to record or allow >for searches. Is there another way that I could have set it up ...

Automatic justification of a new message
Greetings, I was wondering if there was a way to have a new mail message automatically be set up for "Justify" instead of "Left" for paragraph formatting. I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks in advance ...

Hyperlink new window
How do I get a hyperlink to open up a new Internet Explorer window (i.e., I don't want people to have to back out of the linked website to get back to mine). Please refer to existing threads in correct forum. See the thread "Open in New Window" isn't appearing as an option" posted yesterday in microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F49A8EDA-030E-4826-927D-A97F7442DB...