Connect Next Ponumber

Dear All,
I was trying to create purchase order entry through econnect, and for that i
was using getnextponumber procedure. But iam getting the following error,

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): COM object with
CLSID {12F8A948-D2E1-428C-A025-92275430932B} is either not valid or not
registered.

Could any body help me in this issue please.

Thanks in advance
0
Askar (38)

Document Connection

CSocket.Connect() Port Value
All: What is the best way to determine the "Host Port" value in the CSocket.Connect() function? The examples use the value 700 or greater. Can there be a conflict if I just use the value 700? -- Regards; Bruce Kingsley The correct port value to use is the port number of the port you are trying to connect to. That is determined by your host. If you are writing the host, unless you are implementing a standard protocol, it should not be < 1024. It must not be hardwired unless you have a registered port number (which you must get from IANA, the Internet Assigned Number Autho...

unable to connect to home page metrics URL
I have install GP2010 with SQL reporting services 2008. In report manager I can view the SQL reports for the company but I do not have a folder for Charts and KPIs. When I try and configure metrics for my home page I am receiving the following error "Unable to connect to home page metrics URL". How do I get these metrics created so I can use them on my home page? Thanks, Amy ...

Multiple connections from ADP to SQL Server with OpenConnection
I have an ADP project with a back end SQL Server. I'm using the following code to connect to the database. But this will only allow me one user to connect using the front end ADP. Once the first user has logged on a second user cannot seem to connect as it can't open anotehr connection. Does anyone know how I can overcome this or is there a way of specifying/allowing multiple connections? Application.CurrentProject.OpenConnection _ "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;" _ + "Persist Security Info=false;" _ + "Initial Catalog=" & strDa...

Prevent double click on animated slide to advance to next slide
I have my slides animated to fade in on each slide. One click advances to the next slide. On one slide, I have added additional animations set to start on previous so they perform the animation once I click to go to that slide. However, to advance to the next slide, I have to press click (nothing happens) and then click again in order to advance to the next slide. I want the animations on the slide to perform as soon as I go to that slide and they should just end with no additional clicking so that I can then advance to the next slide with just one click, similar to advancing...

Connection with Citibank
I have tried everything what i read but i cannot see the transactions in Money 2005 after i make updates with Citibank. Does anyone has a solution around the connection with Citibank? This just happened to me too as of the 7th, 8th or 9th of February, it will grab the account balances but will no longer download transactions. Was working fine since I installed it on December 29th, 2004. I've tried reinstalling money even removed registry keys, and tried with completely new file on different computer with the same results. It looks like we are SOL. If anyone has gotten this to work p...

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

connection string for access FE and mysql BE
How do I open a record set with the BE in a mysql table on a server? I assume my problem is in setting the connection string For example: The current code in the FE (that no longer works) has the below Dim cnn As New ADODB.Connection Set cnn = Application.CurrentProject.Connection thanks, I think (ok, I know) CurrentProject.Connection is restricted to ADP's with MSSQL as backend Pieter "salmonella" <uwimdl@hotmail.com.dns> wrote in message news:D8249A6B-363B-41CE-A1C7-9F932C3B8F8E@microsoft.com... > How do I open a record set with the BE in a mysql ta...

next thursday formula?
hi all, is it possible to get automatically the next thursday's date of a dat using excel formulas:confused: thanx in advance -- Ctr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ctrl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3158 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51274 =A1+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(A1),4,3,2,1,0,6,5) -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ctrl" <Ctrl.23a3iy_1140020100.3457@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Ct...

Macro to force text to rol to next cell
Guys/Gals: A portion of a template I've created includes a section for users t enter free text. This section consists of eight rows. The idea is t enter text into each row in succession so it has a paragraph-typ style. It works fine when the user hits the tab key before overwritin the end of the row. When they forget, it cuts off the end of his/he sentence. What I'd like to do is write a macro that recognizes when the user i near or has reached the end of the writable area of a particular ro and automatically tabs to the next row. Maybe this could be done wit some sort of ce...

Remote Desktop connection troubles
This is strange. I have two nearly identical HP laptops. Both are the same model, but one (that gives trouble) has some additional hardware (video) features. Both are running Vista Home Premium 64 and have all the same updates applied. I am trying to open a RD session on an XP Home Pro machine. One of the HP's works without a hitch. The other one gives up with a "Cannot Connect" message (but, of course, no details about what went wrong.) System logs on the XP and both laptops don't reveal anything that I can find. I tried copying the .rdb file from the o...

First day of Next Month
Hello, In A1 I have the date 3/10/10. In B1 I would like to insert a formula that will show the Date 4/1/10. Basically, I would like a formula that will show the first of the next month no matter what date is shown in A1. Thanks for the help. Try this: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1) -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A3346E7-C4DE-...

VB Connection with QSRules
I'm running into a problem connecting to my db with qsrules. What's wrong with my code below? Any help out there? Here's another request for a "Hello World" example. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Public SC As QSRules.SessionClass Public GW As QSRules.Gateway Public CN As QSRules.ConnectionInfo Private Sub Command1_Click() Set CN = New ConnectionInfo With CN .Provider = "sqloledb;" .DataSource = "myserver;" .InitialCatalog = "myHQDB;" .UserID = "sa" .Password = "&qu...

Firewall Settings for ODBC Connections
I have enabled the firewall on a server 2003 machine and my obdc connections no longer work. Can you let me know what ports are used to connect to the sql database through other applicaitons? Thanks This has nothing to do with exchange. MSSQL server uses ports 1433 and 1434 (both UDP & TCP). "Nancy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c4a7c7$0c0cea40$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have enabled the firewall on a server 2003 machine and > my obdc connections no longer work. Can you let me know > what ports are used to connect to the sql...

can't connect
I use to be able to connect to this page by hitting the "Can't Find It" link at the bootom of the help page. All of a sudden, over the past couple of weeks, I get a "can't connect" window. What might I have done to cause this? ...

Connection Problems
Hi We were hoping that you could give us some indication as to where we must look to solve a very frustrating problem which is occuring continuously on my computer. The problem is as follows: My computer details are as follows: Windows 98 Office 2000 40 Gb Hard Disc Memory 200+ Ram I use Outlook for all my emails. Explorer for Internet What is happening is when we connect to the internet and/or e.mail we find that every time we receive a mail or send a mail whilst there is another mail coming in, we get bell type sound (ringing) which results in the connection stopping either incomin...

SBS 2008 cannot connect to client computers with remote desktop
SBS 2008 R2. When I connect to the server using remote desktop I can connect with"Connect to computer" and selecting the server computer. When I try to connect to an XP client computer using any credentials (administrator, local user, etc), I get the message "The local policy of this computer does not allow you to logon interactively". I have confirmed that the SBS admin account has the "Remote Desktop Users group" enabled. Do I need to enable this on the local computer individually? If so is this possible via a remote connection or does it ...

Two or more dots next to each other in address
Hi all! Can anybody help? On some freemail servers users are allowed to registrate email address that contains two or more dots next to each other in local part (before '@') of the address. However, when I try to send an email to some of these addresses, Exchange 2k3 returns the NDR "The format of the e-mail address is incorrect" (error code 5.1.3). Yes, I have already read RFC 2822 in which the dot is used as a separator of particular tokens :) However, my users are not interested in RFC's standars, they want to send email anyone they want... Is there any way to...

Connecting to Verizon news server
Running Windows 7 and keep getting an error connecting to the Verizon news server. Windows Live Mail cannot connect to the internet. error code 800ccc0e I've modified the firewall rule to allow nntp traffic and wlmail.exe access, what else do I need to do? What is the full error message? You may need to scroll the error dialog to see the whole message. For best result copy/paste it here. One possibility is that you have the wrong name for the news server. Double check for typos. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "nmotu" <gtbeamer@ver...

2004 vs. 2003
Thoughts? Brett "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:qdtgivseirq7m0j0ham6u97a0d0bll3ocp@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money, Brett wrote: > > >Thoughts? > > Read? > Ass? I would say no unless you just want to extend some of the financial services (i.e. Money 2004 Premium has 24 months of BillPay) "Brett" <brett_schulte@mailblocks.com> wrote in message news:%23YbgKMwVDHA.1560@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Thoughts? > > Brett > > "Epictetus" <epictetus@acropolis.org> wr...

Exchange server rejecting SMTP connections with 521 error.
Greetings. I have recently commenced working with a company which has a somewhat wonky exchange 5.5 server running on W2K in an active directory domain. This server occasionally rejects mail from an external internet source with the following error 521 Server does not accept mail 421 SMTP service not available, closing transmission channel Connection closed by foreign host. COuld anyone point me in the right direction as to where to look to find out WHY this infuriating pile of junk is doing this? It doesn't reject mail from every domain - some internet mail gets in perfectly well. ...

Trouble connecting to BB&T
It's been about a week now and Money 2006 won't connect/update my BB&T checking account, gives some error about not being able to connect. Same thing online too via MSN Money. It could be a Yodlee problem as I'm using the "third party" connect instead of the Money/Quicken way to connect to BB&T. What's the easiest way to fix this? or get this fixed by Microsoft? -- Tashfeen Bhimdi Microsoft is currently having issues with its third party provider try and a couple of days "Tashfeen Bhimdi" <tbhimdi@SPAMbhimdi.com> wrote in message news:50...

Error OFXIE 12029 when connecting to Schwab since ~7/5 on Money 2004
I've been getting "An Internet communication error occurred. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE 12029)" whenever I try to download from Schwab. I can get quotes just fine, though, I have: -Confirmed my firewall is allowing 100% access to Money 2004 -Checked the MSFT site; they acknowleged the problem on the network status site (http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp) until today; now nothing. Also the Knowledge Base article that discusses this error and has a troubleshooting guide is now gone. -Uninstalled the accounts on Money...now I'm trying to re...

can an email connect to the www ?
Hi I do recive a lot of SPAM and some of it has html-codes. Apon reciving an email can that email connect to the www and get its contains ? and by that reveal my IP ?? How do I recive txt only and no html ? -- erik Denmark Yes; What version of Outlook? Only Outlook 2002/2003 can treat all html as plain text. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/plain_text.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com...

Many banks dropping Direct Connect services before end of year
Due to a banking regulation requiring stronger authentication controls by end of 2006, many banks are just dropping Direct Connect support completely. This means that even if they say they "support" Money and Quicken, they only support download of statements from the website and do not support many of the most valuable features: - The ability to "sync" all bank accounts from Money or Quicken in one click - The ability to initiate electronic bill-pay and transfers from within Money and Quicken (without a third party like MSN bill-pay) Case in point: HSBC just notified cust...