Concise Payable Check Voucher Listing

Is there a way (besides modifying the existing Check Edit List - this is
needed as well) to get a concise pre check run listing of the all of the
Vouchers in a batch prior to posting for easy review? If I can copy the Edit
List and create a custom report then the user cant parameterize to limit to a
given batch, so this is not ideal.

My AP Manager wants to see a tabular listing with just a few basic fields
(like VendorID, Voucher#, Date, AmountBeingPaid for this voucher), much more
concise than the edit list. I dont see unposted check batches in SmartList,
and I can't figure out how to find and relate the header info in PM10300 with
their associated details records - the vouchers. Is this a temp table? Any
suggestions?

Thanks All!
This forum is greatly appreciated.
Craig
0
Craigpgmr (2)

compare values in excel list and mark differences?
I need to compare sets of values and generate a list of the differences. I have a list of countries that I need feedback from and I have a separate list that I have received feedback from. Does anyone know how to generate a list of the differences? ...

I have modified payables check to show AA codes
Hello: After weeks of exhaustive research and work, I have finally and successfully modified the check with stub on top and bottom (on my laptop) to show Analytical Accounting codes on the check stub for a voucher that the check is cut for. In other words, I have been successful in doing this for the check cut on the fly. (I have Modifier with VBA and Report Writer, of course, to do this.) Again, I have been successful with check cut on the fly. Checks cut in a check run is a different story. In my pretend check run, my pretend check pays two vouchers. I can get the Analytical ...

Cash sales for items not on the item list
How do I manually enter a price for an item not on the item list. I work at a pharmacy and the co-pay amount varies and have no price barcode. Check the options tab in the item properties list and check mark "must enter price at POS"; I guess the copay is the amount the customer pays at the time of purchase, right? "Michael" wrote: > How do I manually enter a price for an item not on the item list. I work at a > pharmacy and the co-pay amount varies and have no price barcode. On Dec 1, 4:31 pm, Michael <Michael @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

Help: Need to produce list of unique names from multiple name occurances
Situation: Daily I produce a large SS from a database. In one column are name (persons, regions, or empty celss etc.) which may appear multilpl times throughout the entire column, such as; joe sue joe ... ... regionA joe sue Willy Nelson etc. Objective: I need a formula [or macro], which I assume will be placed at the en of the column, which will produce a new list of names, having only on (1) occurance of the name, such as; joe sue regionA Willy Neson Thanks for any help you can provid -- ja ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jay's Profile: http:...

Listing the contents of a network directory
All, I need to list within a web page the contents of a network directory, this needs to be based on the user permissions of the user viewing the web page. For example, User A can see the following directories : dirA dirB dirC User B has only rights to the following directories : dirA dirB Directory 'dirC' will remain hidden from to User B. The displaying of files within a network directory is easy enough, it's the displaying of files based on user permissions that's the issue. Any comments/suggestions welcome! TIA Iain On Mar 11, 9:41=...

Check for Email Activity in Workflow
Is there a way to check if a reply to a email activity has been received in the workflow manager? For instance, if I send out an email activity from a case, can workflow manager see if a reply to that activity has been received? Thanks, Matt ...

Safe List...it there a limit to the number of sites that your can list
Is there a numerical limit to the number of email addresses and/or domains that you can list on the "safe list"???? Safe List...it there a limit to the number of sites that your can list Do you have a lot and do you think you hit a limit? If there is one, we don't know what it is yet... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://group...

Outlook Express will not download my folder list
When I try and add my free email account (daniel_mercado78@msn.com)to outlook express, it gives me an error stating that it can not download my folder list. So I am unable to add this account. Can anyone help me out with this issue. ...

Payables Deferrals
Posting Deferrals Transactions currently the entries CR the Rent Account and Dr the Deferrals account and are then deferred to the various periods ie: Re: for 3 months Payables Transction entered as at 29\10\2007 for dates 01\11\2007 - 31\01\2008 The initial entry as at 29\10\2007 Dr - Deferral - 6000 Cr - Rent - 6000 The deferrals entries for the following 3 months are: Dr - Rent - 2000 Cr - Deferral - 2000 What we would like the system to do is: Reverse out the original entry with the following entries Dr - Rent - 6000 Cr - Payables - 6000 Then post the current entries for the ...

Originator prohibited the expansion of distribution Lists
I am currently running a Windows Small Business server 2003 Exchange Service pack level = SP1 When sending an E-mail to a distribution group outside of the organization I receive an NDR witch states: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: directors@yourdomain.com on 5/2/2006 1:47 PM Unable to deliver the message because the originator prohibited the expansion of distribution lists <mail.sti.net #5.7.2> This error is received regardless of witch user within the organization attempts to sen...

List of 5.5 hotfixes
Anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of ALL of the hotfixes that have come out for 5.5 since SP4? And a description of the problems the fix corrected? I'd appreciate it, Mike Lawson November 2004 saw a Store roll up 841765 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841765 ...

User not in Global Address List (GAL)
We have a user that was created last week who cannot be located in the GAL when in cached mode. Switching off cached mode will reveal he does actually exist. He can be found in the ‘all contacts’ list while in cache mode. Ex2003 server Outlook 2003 Any ideas? On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:37:03 -0800, Bretto <Bretto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a user that was created last week who cannot be located in the GAL >when in cached mode. Switching off cached mode will reveal he does actually >exist. > >He can be found in the �all contacts� list while in cache m...

Counting consecutive numbers in a list
I'm looking to take a list of twenty numbers and count the number of times in that list two or three consecutive numbers appear in it. Any ideas? Can you post some sample data and let us know what result you expect? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Wiseguy91" <Wiseguy91@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA5AD186-5CD1-4028-B0CA-111B7E67A110@microsoft.com... > I'm looking to take a list of twenty numbers and count the number of times > in > that list two or three consecutive numbers appear in it. Any ideas? ...

Gift Voucher issues
We just had (yet another)POS crash when trying to tender a sale. Normally we can make the adjustment for cash/credit/debit at closing but this time it was on a Gift Certificate and the system doesn't grok that and even though it shows the items as sold, it did not subtract the sale from the GC and now shows the GC balance as 164.54 higher than it should be. Also I just realized that Gift Certificates seem to be double entering in Sales, as Sales includes the GC being sold initially AND then again when the GC is used. Meaning that our Total Sales Volume could be thousands of $$$ off. Any ...

Price Lists
We have different percentage of retail pricing for our different customers. For example, we have Distributors, General Dealers, SubDistributors, etc. I am supposed to set up another category with a different percentage discount for House dealers. Where do I go to do this? Thanks Angie I found some notes from my predecessor and figured it out. Thanks! Angie "Angie" <angelam@dansr.com> wrote in message news:eJcYuNVfIHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > We have different percentage of retail pricing for our different > customers. For example, we have Distributors...

Outlook Contacts list #2
When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts list opens, but there is nothing there anymore??? How do I fix this? That would depend on your Outlook version and what you did to break it just before "anymore." You haven't told us anything that would permit an answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:410099D7-22BD-40EC-8AC3-FAB3C4064CD4@microsoft.com... > When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts > list > opens, b...

Combo box or list box
I can't figure out why the linked cell only returns a # value of the selected cell in the range. I just wanted it to return the actual text of the selection. I would think this would be the default, but I know nothing. Please help this is really frustrating. -- famdamly ------------------------------------------------------------------------ famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29382 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500004 Hi! Well, that's how they work! You can use a Match or Lookup formula to...

Make a formula
I will try it thanks Steve -- Steven E ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steven E.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26758 ...

Poplulating Global Address List
Greetings, Is there a way to import a common list of external email recipients into the Global Address list so that all internal Exchange 2003 users can send to a common set of external addresses (essentially, sharing a common set of external contacts)? I'm sure others have implemented this, but I came up blank in my search of the KB. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Jon : ) "JonR" <jonr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to import a common list of external email >recipients into the Global Address list so that all >internal Exchange ...

Is it possible to Integrate One check for Several invoices in AP??
We would like to use the Payables Integration to import one check for serveral invoices in Great Plains. Is this possible? Example. We have 20 different invoices from the same Vendor and would like a single check to pay all twenty invoices through Payables integration. In the source file we included 20 different invoices but used the same check number, checkbook id, and totaled check amount for all the invoices. During integration we got an error saying the Check Amount cannot exceed the Purchases amount. Does this mean it is not possible for us to use one check to pay multiple invoice...

checks error
Hi, we have a problem when trying to print payable checks, it says duplicate check numbers exist for checks in this batch.. what is that means and how to solve it? thanks Mary, This may or may not be an error depending on your checkbook and Payables Management settings. You can mark whether to allow duplicate document numbers per vendor, using the Payables Management Setup window (Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Purchasing > Payables). Also, in the Checkbook Maintenance window (Cards - Financial - Checkbook), there is an option to allow duplicate check numbers i...

Distribution lists not displaying
I have set up group distribution lists on the exchange server, but the clients cannot see them... Does anyone know how to fix this? "Betty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have set up group distribution lists on the exchange >server, but the clients cannot see them... Does anyone >know how to fix this? Mail-enable them. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Drop down Lists from a different workbook
I am trying o set up a 'Database' workbook spreadsheet which contains names, countries, etc. which will validate entries on a number of separate workbook (Forms). This 'Database' workbook will be updated constantly-ish (by me) and need to feed into the drop-down menus of the other workbooks (to be used by a number of people on a read-only basis). All these files will be located in the same folder. The reason why I need this 'database' it is because it contains information that more than one type of workbooks (forms) will be asking for and I do not wa...

Filter Report from a ComboList list
I created a report that i want to Filter by a certain criteria (Project Category). I want to be able to have a dragdown list (on a seprate form) that is limited to this criteria. I also want it to generate the report filtered by my chosen category. You need to use the WHERE clause of the docmd.openreport command. Here is an example I use: Private Sub combo2_Click() Dim strWhere As String Dim stDocument As String stDocument = "06-07 active projects" strWhere = "1=1 " If Not IsNull(Me.Combo2) Then strWhere = strWhere & " And [Area]=""...

Cannot edit check numbers in Microsoft Money 2005
I automatically downloaded my checking information from my bank, but my checking account did not import with any check numbers nor will it allow you to add/edit them. Can you add/edit check numbers on downloaded checking accounts in Microsoft Money 2005? Rob In microsoft.public.money, robpw1@gmail.com wrote: >I automatically downloaded my checking information from my bank, but my >checking account did not import with any check numbers nor will it >allow you to add/edit them. Can you add/edit check numbers on >downloaded checking accounts in Microsoft Money 2005? I can do so. ...