Computer Check Printing

Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors
in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero
dollars.

Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB#
874437, as electronic payments are not used.

Thanks in advance.

0
EM (42)

Check Register #4
I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on the Check Register showing an envelope with a small red indicator of some kind on the right hand side of the envelope. I've been unable to determine the meaning of this. Does anyone know what causes this? Many thanks. L> I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on L> the Check Register showing an envelope with a small L> red indicator of some kind on the right hand side L> of the envelope. I've been unable to determine the L> meaning of this. Does anyone know what causes L> this?...

Cost/Price/Profit How does RMS compute profit margin?
Hello all, I have an item "X" that I sell for $20, and I buy it from one vendor for $5 and another vendor for $10, both of the vendors are in the supplier tab with their current price. I bought three for $5 and four for $10 this week. How does RMS calculate the profit margin for the one item of "X" that I sell today? Scott I started writing some long explaination of how RMS calculates cost then I thought to myself what the hell am I doing, so I deleted what I wrote and copied and pasted this explaination from the SO Online Help under the Inventory tab. You can get...

computer wiped clean, now what?
my daughters laptop had something wrong with it......i'm not exactly sure..... ..when you turned it on, it made a funny sound like it kept wanting to re- boot. we were not able to do anything with it. couldn't get on internet, download anything, etc. we don't have the starter disk that came with the computer to wipe it clean, so we gave laptop to a friend who did have the starter disk for her computer. windows xp with sp2. the friend inserted the disk and wiped computer clean for us, so it is new, like when it came from factory. my question is this.......what do i do n...

can i print the training presentations?
Can someone tell me how to print the pages of the training courses like excel?? When i used print all it did was print the top and last line on eacg page but not the info in between?? Is it possible to print it?? Thank you ...

borders don't appear in print preview?
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003 and I have a spreadsheet which I have set up so that 'gridlines', 'black and white' and 'draft' are unchecked. The cells where information is to be entered have black borders. When I select print preview, most of the cells are fine but there are 5 rows where the borders aren't showing at all. They're not even together, they're throughout the spreadsheet! I've tried manually drawing each border, I've tried changing the colour but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in ad...

CRM 4 and Apple computer
Hi all, I was wondering if CRM 4 works with Safari browser... if not, any suggestion to make it works in Apple environment?? thanks Vit CRM don't work in Safari. Need .NET for using the CRM client. Solutions are: 1. Virtual machine on machintosh 2. Terminal server for CRM users Lorenzo Soncini Vit wrote: > Hi all, > > I was wondering if CRM 4 works with Safari browser... > > if not, any suggestion to make it works in Apple environment?? > > thanks > > Vit That's this IE dependance that we partly break with Addon Nice Server. CS http://www.addonnic...

Amount paid on check stub to reflect the exact amount paid
I had multiple invoices to pay including a credit to one vendor. Instead of referring to the remittance advice that I sent along with the check, they posted the payments according to the info on the check stub. This is what appears on the stub: Inv amt 165.10 amount paid 0.00 " " 279.67 " " 38.64 " " 7.00 " " 7.00 " " 145.50 " " 145.50 " " 161.40 " " 161.40 " " (406.13) " " 0.00 The total comes to 352.54 and the check was...

Print Preview Different than What I see in the Excel File
When I created an Excel file and inputed text data, it shows that it is within the column width in the file, but when I do a Print Preview, it shows that the text is not fitting in that cell and is cutting out. What should I do to make sure that the way I type the text and it shows in the file, is the same way it will show in print preview and also print the same way. ...

how to print autocad dwg's from excel vba
If I have a dwg # in a sheet cell, how can I print that dwg. from excel vba. This is as far as I got: (I need help with the last 3 lines) Sub print_dwg_from_excel() A = ActiveWindow.ActiveCell.Value B = Dir("c:\AUTOCAD\" & A") C = "c:\AUTOCAD\" & B Set fs = CreateObject("SCRIPTING.FILESYSTEMOBJECT") Set f = fs.GetFile(C) s = f.PrintOut End Sub thanks in advance Al alram wrote on 5/13/2010 : > If I have a dwg # in a sheet cell, how can I print that dwg. from excel vba. > This is as far as I got: (I need help with the last 3 lin...

FW: Check out the critical package from the MS
--fuaovwil Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cjzvdgqaixyuup"; type="multipart/alternative" --cjzvdgqaixyuup Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="dljnxoefp" --dljnxoefp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to prote...

How do I check search for duplicate entries in an Excel spreadshe.
I have over 4,500 serial numbers on an Excel 2002 spreadsheet. How do I quickly check/search for duplicate entries? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany DC wrote: > I have over 4,500 serial numbers on an Excel 2002 spreadsheet. How > do I quickly check/search for duplicate entries? Do you want to search for duplicates or just get a list of Unique IDs. If the latter then just use Data / Filter / Advanced Filter, Tick copy to another location and tick unique IDs only, select another cell to dump them and ...

Printing problem in excel
Hello, I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.) Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer. My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution. When we print it from a machine with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off. Can this happen? or am I missing something. Thanks in Advan...

how can you print only odd or even pages on a DJ 1220c
I know I did it before and know I can't find it. I am trying to print on both sides of the paper by printing first odds and then even pages. I am using excel 2000 in windows xp Hi Curtisgriffin Use this macro http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Curtisgriffin" <Curtisgriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B9664B-F438-44C5-BBE4-1588849EDC35@microsoft.com... >I know I did it before and know I can't find it. I am trying to print on > both sides of the paper by printing first odds an...

Check CRM user role
I need to do something that seems pretty easy and there is even some sample code in the SDK -- but I can't figure out how to read the results of the code. "Retrieve the Roles for a User" sample code creates a collection object called "BusinessEntityCollection" but the sample code does not have any examples of reading the roles from the collection. I am not a C# expert and I am racking my brain try to figure this out. Can someone please show me how to read the collection or tell me a better way to check if the user belongs to a specific CRM role? Thank you!! ...

Linking Check boxes to rows in another column?
I currently have data in columns A through CQ. The problem I am having is that the cells in columns Q through CQ are all vlookups and when they change per the import data they are referenced to it sometimes shifts the rows on the sheet. Then the personal entries I make in columns A through P don't line up. When there is an update to the reference data I will often find my personal entries in each row for Columns A through P either above or below where they are suppose to be. How can I accomplish this goal? I have used this macro to place checkboxes in all of column A for e...

Unable to use two licences on two linked computers
Hey all, I have OS10.4.9 in my business mac network, and I installed Office X on the server and the reception computer. Initially it was the same licence and as others have described, I could not use both programs at the same time. However to improve our office efficiency, I bought a new copy of Office X today, and installed it. However it still won't let me use both versions at the same time even though now I have two licences! Why is this? The Microsoft website is not forthcoming, and they don't have any help lines to call. I can't find anywhere to input my new product key,...

Printing only highlighted selection in MS Outlook email
I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all 300 pages! (Exaggeration) This is very aggravating. I need to highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished? GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all > 300 pages! (Exaggeration) This is very aggravating. I need to > highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished? Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a selection. Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, t...

error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for:frl_acct_type_
Hi! When generating FRx reports in report launcher, I keep getting the error "error 91: checking OFSI table is current status for: frl_acct_type_ctrl" in one company. The other companies that are set up in FRx does not have this kind of error. The knowledge base to solve this error did not help because I know I'm using the correct userid and password. I also rename the *.g32 files but nothing happens. All of the users are accessing one frx installation in a citrix environment. I already install service pack 6 for FRx but nothing happens. I hope someone can help me. Thanks...

Updates for programs not on computer
I am working on a XP computer using Office 2003. We use a web site so that we can share a public drive. One person has office 2007 and he others have 2003. When I checked for updates on Microsoft it came back with updates for Office 2003 and 2007 even though 2007 is not installed on my computer. Does anyone have an explanation why 2007 updates would appear? Sarah wrote: > I am working on a XP computer using Office 2003. We use a web site > so that we can share a public drive. One person has office 2007 and > he others have 2003. When I checked for updates on Microsoft it ...

Credit Card
What are the code/xml lines I should enter in the 40 col receipt properties or the xml file so that I have an indicator to inform me if the credit card was swiped or hand-entered? There is a tender.Swiped variable, but I don't know WHERE and WHAT XML lines I shoul enter in the XML file to take advantage of this. ...

what stops a document from printing when printer ok?
I have a document that appears to be ok and I can send it to our printer but it will not print. If I try and manually feed the document the first page only goes through and this is blank. Document is 'within printable margins' and I cannot see anything wrong with it. I can send other documents to the printer - it is only one document I have a problem with HELP!!!! Is the text formatted as hidden? Is the text in a text box and you do not have the print drawings option selected? Does it display in print preview? -- <>>< ><<> ><<...

Printing jpg file???
Hi all, with a non-Doc/View mfc project I have to print a jpg file. It is going to be so simple. When I cl�ck a button, the application will open a pre-defined jpg file and it will send it to default printer? I need help and sample code about this issue??? Help please... Thanks in advance Brav "BravoX" <puero@kornelya.com> wrote in message news:%23FxzyzlPFHA.1268@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > with a non-Doc/View mfc project I have to print a jpg file. > It is going to be so simple. When I cl�ck a button, the application will > open a pre-defined jpg...

Printing problems, from my application only
Hello - access runtime 2003. XP I have an application that runs on a network computer. Recently i have a problem with the printing from the applcation. The computer that can't print from my application, is capable of printing from other office program such as word etc. the application can print to pdf file. the problem happens like this: the application opens a report, print it, close it. the report reaches the printer - and then the printer get stuck, there is no way to release it but turn it off and then on again. If anyone has an idea how to solve this issue - I would be ...

How do you input savings transfers from checking to savings?
I'll probably find out that this was somethgin simple all along but: How do you categorize transfers from Checking to Savings, if you automatically download all of your transactions from your bank? I have $100 automatically transfer from my checking account to savings, every friday. In effect, paying myself about $400 a month that just gets put away. I don't follow whether that should be counted as Income or Expense. What type? Is it an expense from checking and treated as income in Savings? Similarly, I'm enrolled in the Band of America "Keep the Change" program. ...

Printing Multiple Sheets
I know that I've done this in the past without any problems, but I'm using a new (to me) computer running Excel 2003, and am having trouble printing multiple sheets at the same time. I'm trying to select 2-3 tabs and printing them all as a group. The advantage is that page numbers in the footer reflect the group of sheets vs. each individual one. It's also very helpful when converting to PDF. The problem I'm having is that the 2nd page is not printing properly. The right column is being cutoff. I've checked the print range several times, and it&#...