Computer Check Edit List

I have many clients that want a report that shows the invoice number on the
Computer Check Edit List. I have been unable to customzie the report or find
an alternative report or SmartList for them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?
--
JB
0

My first thought would be either an SRS report or Smartlist builder that they
could enter the check batch as a parameter and get a list of checks and the
invoices that they are paying.  I just hate dealing with report writer.

I created a SL Builder report at one point for people to enter a historical
check number and it would let them know all the invoices that it paid.  That
way when a vendor calls, you can quickly export to excel and e-mail the
results.

"JB" wrote:

> I have many clients that want a report that shows the invoice number on the
> Computer Check Edit List. I have been unable to customzie the report or find
> an alternative report or SmartList for them.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated?
> --
> JB
0
KevinD (96)
4/24/2009 5:42:02 PM
I had this same problem when we went with GP in 2003/2004.  We were on V7 and
my partner had me look in the report library to see if there was one there.
There was, and we have been using it ever since.  We are now on V 10 and it
converted just fine.  I just checked the reports library, and it appears that
they have removed the V7 reports.  There is a link for them, but it is empty.
 I can tell you the the field you are looking for is in the table PM Payment
Apply to Work File and the field name is Document Number.  Hope this helps.
--
Thanks,
Sharon

"JB" wrote:

> I have many clients that want a report that shows the invoice number on the
> Computer Check Edit List. I have been unable to customzie the report or find
> an alternative report or SmartList for them.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated?
> --
> JB
0
Sharon1 (141)
4/24/2009 9:32:11 PM
JB, we've created a SmartList (using SLB) and a Crystal Report for
this...PM10201 is the table that holds the apply to invoice numbers.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have many clients that want a report that shows the invoice number on the
> Computer Check Edit List. I have been unable to customzie the report or
> find
> an alternative report or SmartList for them.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated?
> --
> JB

0
victoria (3340)
4/25/2009 10:47:04 AM
I believe I did this as a Dexterity consulting project at one point.  Not
terribly difficult getting the report to show the invoice number vs voucher
number but took a bit more effort to get that section to sort by the
document number (instead of sort by voucher as it does now).

patrick
dev support

"JB" <JB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have many clients that want a report that shows the invoice number on the
> Computer Check Edit List. I have been unable to customzie the report or
> find
> an alternative report or SmartList for them.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated?
> --
> JB

0
prot1 (1345)

This transaction is being edited by another user ?!
Hello, Everyone: My company is using Great Plains 7.5 for several months. Recently I just found out one invoice can not be edited. When I tried to open it, one message box just poped up; it said "This transaction is being edited by another user". But only myself logged in at that time. So, if anyone knows how to correct this error, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Zach If everyone is logged out, run the following in sql: USE DYNAMICS DELETE SY00800 GO USE tempdb DELETE DEX_LOCK GO DELETE DEX_SESSION GO "Zach" wrote: > Hello, Everyone: > M...

edit paycheck in M2000 cannot enter transfers?
In Money 2000 Deluxe, I am trying to edit an existing paycheck in the Setup Bills and Deposits section to include a transfer to a 401k account. The 401k account exists in the account list. However when I try to edit the split details, it won't let me enter any transfer categories. The category dropdown list contains regular categories and special category containing Credit card payments. The transfer categories are not visible. If I try to manually enter the transfer using "Transfer To : Account Name" it does not understand. Is this a known bug in Money 2000? Anybody else seeing...

Question About Using VBA To Take A List In Word and Paste Into Exc
If I have a short list in a Word document. How can I use VBA to open a new excel workbook and paste in the list from Word. Does anyone have code for this? Thanks in advance See the article "Control Excel from Word” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/ControlXLFromWord.htm -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "ikovy" <ikovy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02577B3...

Check Names
Why does the subject button give me the option of the "business fax" for an email address? How do I send out 100 emails and make each one appear personal? Thanks The Subject button? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Clifford Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:346201c3ad1e$59277c90$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Why does the subject button give me the option of > the "business fax" for an email address? > > How do I send out 100 emails and make each one appear > personal? > > Thanks ...

how to play two movies synchronously in one computer? (in direct x)
Hi, I need to play two films on a PC,both of them to be played quite synchronously. I have two IMediaControl, each for a film and I do start them just one after the other. But there is a delay between the two. the delay is different, maybe 1 ms maybe 15 ms. Is there any solution for a better timing ? thanks, Behzad thanks for your reply, most of the time 15 ms is not important, but when u have a moving object, 15 ms time difference is quite visible. I think it is because the frame rate, u may have 15 msec time difference, but it could be a frame forward, .... .and when u have a moving ...

Act! Opportunity List <- Can Outlook do it?
As a sales, I like Act's Opportunity List. Other than this, Outlook meets my needs very well. Just to be sure, I want to know if Outlook has a similar feature or something close to Act's Opportunity List. Is these a third party plug-ins that might do the work? Thanks. ...

Consistency check never completes
All of my Protected Groups are inconsistent. When I run a consistency check it runs for a while, about a day, seems to transfer data and shows in the active jobs. Then it no longer displays as an active job, but the Protection Status says verifiation in progress. Can anyone give me advice on troubleshooting this? I don't see anything helpful in the event logs. Hi docleradz, Is the filter selected on Jobs is "All jobs in progress". Otherwise can you create an appropriate filter and check whether the jobs shows up. -- Thanks and Regards Mukul This postin...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

suggestipn: soundex/phonetical matchng when checking for duplicate
The new CRM Titan Duplicate Checking feature is very useful, but in my practical experience, you often need phonetical matching when comparing data fields. This could also be associated with "weightings" (specified for each criteria), so that the strength of a match can be weighted and only those matches that exceed a certain overall weighting value will be deemed to be a match/duiplicate. Clear as mud ?! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agr...

Coding Help: Copy Checked Rows to Another Sheet
Dear Excel 2003 Users, Has anyone ever done the following: On a worksheet, have a series of rows, where there is a place in Column A to place a checkmark. The user would go through and check the rows that are needed to create a "client to-do checklist". Somewhere on the sheet, there would be a button that would copy only the lines that are checked and either put them on a new worksheet or into a new workbook. If it is easier to delete the unchecked rows, that would also be great, I would base the initial document on a template to keep it intact. It would be greatly appreciated ...

Slow down checking for new messages
Gurus, Running Outlook 2003 in Corporate mode. Exchange 2003 server on the back-end. Is there anyway to make my Outlook client check for new messages only like say, every 30 minutes? I am trying to organize my time better and I find that email being delivered to me as soon as it is sent is a distraction. -- Spin No, but you can impose some self-discipline. Set a time each hour when you will deal with incoming mail such as on the half-hour. If there is no need to respond immediately, then don't - keep working on the task at hand until half past the hour. -- Milly Staples ...

another computer using my email
Help. Have tried internet company, but getting nowhere. Have been flooded with failed mail deliveries that I didn't send. Msg says couldn't send because of virus attached and other reasons. Some show my address as "envelope". Appears someone using my email as a "reply to address." Being returned to me, but I never sent, don't know these people. Have disable 3rd party cookies in explorer. Have cleaned up temp files. Looked for any type of spyware, but not sure if that is problem. Only thing I know to do is change email address. How can msg be ...

List comma separated
I have an Excel mailing list and it has one email address on each line. The Listmanager that I'm using required the addresses to be comma separated (no spaces). I tried basic 'help' and my >Save As >Other Formats >CSV (Comma Delimited) (*csv) doesn't export comman separated! I need the list to be like this: myemailaddress.com,youremailaddress.com,hisemailaddrress.com,heremailaddress.com Vista 64 bit - Excel 2007 Your help will be appreciated ... One method. Copy the column of addresses. Open a new workbook. Select A1 of sheet1 a...

Distribution List size limits
We have Exchange 2003, and the Recipient Limits on the Global settings has been left at the default of 5000. Is this the only setting that would affect a user setting up a Distribution List? I have a user getting an error when creating a Distribution List that has about 200 members. The error is to the effect that there are too many contacts. Her mailbox size is unlimited. If there is another area affecting this size limit where is the setting for that? I have read that Outlook basically has no limits imposed on it other than the Exchange settings. http://support.microsoft.com/default...

Stop zero checks from building in Select Checks window
See KB Article # 874437 copied below. Please fix this issue so we can build checks effectively. How to stop the check run from creating zero-value checks in Microsoft Dynamics GP View products that this article applies to. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Confidential Article (The information in this article is provided to you in accordance with your Confidentiality Agreement) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Partner Only Article Article ID : 874437 Last Review : 2006-03-06 Revision : 4.0 ...

moving 5.5 with settings and mail to a new computer?
I've got 5.5 running on an NT4 box. Very stable, hard to find fault. I'd like to install NT4 and Exchange 5.5 (used as POP3 and SMTP) on a new box (outside my domain), and move everything in Exchange from the old box over to the new box with the least amount of downtime. What is the best way to do this - without buying some 3rd party tool? -- Thanks in advance, Les Caudle Please have a look at the following case and let me know if this helps http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q155216 ============================================================================...

help. outlook 2007. not listing contacts
Hi all, i have a small problem in that some of my contacts are not listed in my contacts, example: in address bar type 'b' get a list of all my 'b' contacts, barbara, ben, bill, etc but none of them appear in my address book, or contacts. only listed if i add them to address bar. My question is: where are they stored cos I want to delete one or more. I think they are addresses i have only replied to and never 'created' but have used for new messages, by just typing the first letter and selecting from there. Help please. Many thanks in advance. Lepak Lepak Nera...

Disable an item in a list
Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number of things it could become selectable again. Thanks, Martin I don't think that is possible. -- Jim "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FDBA66A-13A1-4D5B-BEA7-FEC3F01FD31E@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to tag an value in a listbox as not selectable i.e., greyed | out. I don't want to remove the item permanently as depending on a number of | things it could become selectable aga...

Snapshot Store Quantity List
Anyone has a report of "Snapshot Store Quantity List" with additional columns for "Supplier" "Department" "Category" for HQ? If not, anyone has any idea how to add these columns to create me own custom reports? Thanks. Raymond Raymond, The RMS reports are stored in the \Headquarters\Reports folder. They have a QRP extenstion. You should probably start by copying the "Items - Snapshot Quantity List.qrp" file to another filename (such as "Custom - Snapshot Qty with More Detail.qrp"). That way you can tinker with it without changi...

Excel
When validating a list within a cell, is it possible to link a graphic to each list item so that when the user has selected the list item, the graphic linked to that item will be displayed??? Any ideas anyone??? Take a look at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html In article <F91F319E-07D1-4867-B977-46FCB2DBD027@microsoft.com>, "Emma" <Emma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When validating a list within a cell, is it possible to link a graphic to > each list item so that when the user has selected the list item, the graphic > linked to ...

Amazon: "XSLT
http://easyurl.net/XSLT ...

On Not In List Problem
Okay, I currently have a form consisting of 25 unbound combo boxes. After data is entered into all of these combo boxes, there's a button at the bottom of the form coded to enter the info into different tables. For all of the new data entered, the "On Not In List" event runs. The code in one of these events is as follows: Private Sub Album_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) Response = acDataErrContinue varUpdate3 = 1 End Sub Now, when I run the form, the form will stop at any "On Not In List" eve...

OL 2002 Lists Multiple Names per Contact When Addressing Emails
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have not been able to resolve or find relevant solution. When addressing an email in IMO OL 2002 its lists multiple instances per contact when the contact has more than one email address. Fax numbers are also some how liste but don't know why. IN IMO OL 2000 only the default email address was listed when addressing emails. Is there a setting somewhere or software that I could buy for OL 2002 to make it behave like 2000? The following information is an excerpt from 289467 User Profiles and Information Services http://support.micr...

downloading payroll checks from outside vendor
We are using an outside vendor for our payroll. Now I want to reconcile my banks in GP, but I do not have the checks in GP. Is there a way to download a file into GP with the checknumbers and the amount, so I can reconcile the bankstatement with the bank in GP? GP has to see also that the checks which are downloaded are checks, as done with A/R ...

T-SQL invalid in the select list
Hello: When I run the query below, I get the message message saying “Column 'PHAS2.dbo.POP30300.VENDORID' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause”. Any ideas? childofthe1980s select POP30300.VENDORID As [Vend #], POP30300.VENDNAME As [Vendor Name], POP30310.PONUMBER As [P/O #], POP30310.ITEMDESC As [Description], SUM(POP30300.SUBTOTAL) As [Approved Amount], PM30300.APTODCDT As [Date Paid], PM30300.APPLDAMT As [Full/Partial Amt Paid], 0 As SortOrder from PHAS2.dbo.POP30300 As POP30300 INNER JOIN PHAS2.dbo.PO...