Color Laserjet Printers

Hi,

We want to purchase an HP3505 to use with Dynamics GP 9.0.  It is not on the
compatiblity list.  Is anyone out there using this now?  Does anyone have any
recommendations for a color laserjet that they are using now with Dynamics GP
9.0?

TIA,
Laura
0
Laura (120)

Laura,

We don't have anyone using a 3505, but we do have a customer using an HP
Color LaserJet 2840 and it works just fine with GP.

I haven't yet seen a problem with GP and any HP printer.  The compatibility
list typically only has a few models that are even being sold today, so I
find it not to be very helpful.

Please let us know if you do end up getting the 3505 and how it behaves with
GP.

Thanks!

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We want to purchase an HP3505 to use with Dynamics GP 9.0.  It is not on
> the
> compatiblity list.  Is anyone out there using this now?  Does anyone have
> any
> recommendations for a color laserjet that they are using now with Dynamics
> GP
> 9.0?
>
> TIA,
> Laura

0
victoria (3340)

Printing Font color
Can anyone tell me how to print normal text in a color other than black? Have tried all types of fill for text (both black and gray) and still always prints BLACK. Ellen this would be an issue of your printer driver - not Publisher. The issue you describe is unknown in Publisher. However, we can get to the bottom of it for you. What version of Windows and Publisher are you using? Is this 'normal text' in a Text Frame or WordArt? What brand and model of printer are you using? -- ...

color coding events
I would like to color code events on my daily calendar and wonder if there is a way to change the color of text on individual events On 3/7/2010 6:27 AM, jcurtis wrote: > I would like to color code events on my daily calendar and wonder if > there is a way to change the color of text on individual events Which version of Outlook? Outlook 2007 introduced colored categories and I use them daily for color-coding events. Prior to Outlook 2007, colored labels were your option: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP030848441033.aspx Additional information: htt...

fill a shape with multiple colors
Please help. How would I color a shape (state/California) with multiple colors. Thank you. A Visio shape can have only one foreground colour. To have more colours requires grouping several shapes together. You can use two blended colours with a shape by using a foreground colour, a background colour and a fill pattern. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm ...

How to change dialog box background color in .NET MFC?
I can find MS document ID 98201 for How to change dialog box background color in MFC 2.0 or later. I am using .NET 2005 MFC. How do I change window backgroud color for dialog based MFC? Thank you awu10 On 17 May 2006 13:43:03 -0700, awu wrote: > I can find MS document ID 98201 for How to change dialog box background > color in MFC 2.0 or later. > > I am using .NET 2005 MFC. How do I change window backgroud color for > dialog based MFC? > > Thank you > awu10 http://msdn2.microsoft.com/ko-kr/library/6skhh669.aspx ...

Assigning a color to a cell
I saw some other post about kind of the same problem but not this way. I have a risk evaluation formula in a cell. Output range is between 1 and 9 If between 1 and 3, I want to assign the color lightgreen to it If between 4 and 6 I want to assign the color yellow to it and red if 7 to 9. Is this possible within the Function use ? If not, How can I apply that automatically ? a macro ? How ? TIA Hi See menu Format > Conditional format. It has a very helpful wizard. (Remember to consider what should happen at exact numbers 3, 6, 9.) HTH. Best wishes Harald "Junkyard Engineer&qu...

adding specific font colors
What formula do I use to add all numbers in different cells that are blue in color or red in color or green in color? -- onyx4813 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ onyx4813's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26305 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395801 Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm In article <onyx4813.1tt9mg_1124118309.7588@excelforum-nospam.com>, onyx4813 <onyx4813.1tt9mg_1124118309.7588@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: > What...

background color for Excel sheet tab
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I would like to know how to change the background color of the sheet tab at the bottom of each worksheet. Does anyone know? Thank you. <br><br>P.S. By &quot;sheet tab&quot; I mean the little tab at bottom of sheet that says &quot;Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc.&quot; Sorry, no coloured tabs in Excel 2008. I have a strong suspicion that this feature will appear in Excel 2010 for the Mac :-) Cheers On 5/12/09 1:00 AM, in article 59bae257.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "mccloudr@officeformac.com" ...

how can I change comment balloon color in word 2007
This was easy in Word 2003 - I can't find any info on this in 2007. The Track Changes Options dialog is essentially the same in Word 2007. Reach it via Review | Tracking | Track Changes | Chang Tracking Options. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "colorfast but wanting to change!" <colorfast but wanting to change!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6F607AE-D81A-43BD-B9C3-C2E96819D8EF@microsoft.com... > This was easy in Word 2003 - I can't find any info on this in 2...

Need to color a specific gridline in an excel chart insterted to Powerpoint
I have inserted an excel chart into Powerpoint. I need to color a specific gridline. I have done it before, but can't remember how. Can someone help me out please!!!! Thank Jamie Jamie - You have to format all gridlines the same way. But you can follow this technique to add another gridline of whatever color you want: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/AddLineHorzErrBar.html or http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryGridlines.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Jamie...

save pivotchart formatting
how do i keep the formatting - colors and shading etc.... Loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's information in the following MSKB article, which suggests recording a macro as you apply the formatting: Changing a PivotChart removes series formatting in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904 To prevent colour loss, you can also set your preferred colours in Tools>Options, Color tab, by modifying the Chart Fills and Chart Lines colors. Excelqn wrote: > how do i keep the formatting - colors and shading etc.... -- Debra Dalgleish Contexture...

run command to istall printers?
I have the following commands that I can type at the dos prompt that will install a printer into all users profiles on the computer. rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ga /n=94\\prnsrv\Second Floor Printer=94 net stop spooler net start spooler How can I put this into a vbs script so that I use it to run on peoples computers rather than typing it in. Thanks. Steve wrote: I have the following commands that I can type at the dos prompt that will install a printer into all users profiles on the computer. rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ga /n�\\prnsrv\Second Floor ...

Publisher 2003 now mirrors all documents on the printer. help!
Publisher 2003 has been working properly for several months and now eveything I print is mirrored. All other programs print correctly. Compaq SR1923WM, Windows XP SP2, HP Officejet Pro L7500 series Printer on USB02. Yes, Mirroring is set to Off in Properties. Printing a document at home is normal, so it's not the document and I can set mirroring on & print mirrored if desired. No, I have not reloaded Publisher. Oh by the way, that computer is not Internet connected. There is no Phone line in the 100+ year Old Museum Bldg and no funds for a wireless connection. I would greatly...

POS for .NET | POS Printers | and using ESC|cA etc
Hi, Can anyone give me some advice on how to send data to a POS Printer using POS for .NET . I'm using the POS Simulator as I don't have any hardware but none of the ESC| sequences for text manipulation seem to be working. I can get the line feeds ESC|#lF to work but not for example setting the text to be right aligned. Is this a problem with the MS POS Simulator? I'm guessing this may also be because the simulator doesn't seem to have a width set for the POS Printer. How do I set this in the simulator? TIA This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_Ne...

Custom color scheme
Hi, We have an employee that's color blind. I have been trying to search a way to customize the color scheme in Excel 2007 as the limited color of black, blue, and silver doesn't help him. Is there a way to choose more bold colors rather than the soft colors already provided; more advance customization? Thanks in advance! Tess Not within Excel. You can change Windows Theme. OR................... Try having a look at Control Panel>Accessiblity Options for some manipulation of Display Note: high contrast setting will affect the display of colors on t...

Changing the color of a cell based on the color of another cell.
How can I have Excel automatically change the color of a cell, for example "A5" if "D5" is found to be the color RED due to a conditional format. Automatically change A5 to the color RED, IF D5 is fould to be RED. So D5 changes to red because of its conditional formatting? Use the same rule(s) in A5 as what you used in D5. Change the formatting if you want, but use the same rules. LATC wrote: > > How can I have Excel automatically change the color of a cell, for example > "A5" if "D5" is found to be the color RED due...

Changing color of a range of cells dending up on a value in anothr
Hi, I need to change the color of a range of cell, depending up on the value in another cell. I am using Excel 2003. And it allows me to give only 3 conditions when using conditional format. But I have 7 differnt conditions. Thanks in advance for any help. Srajes. Unless you move to XL2007, you will need to use VBA. Here are some sites that will help http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-conditional-formatting-limit.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm Alternatively, there is an add-in here http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html -- Steve "Srajes&qu...

CE vs PPC background color
I have an app that runs on both windows CE and Pocket PC platforms, but my custom-drawn controls have the wrong background color to match the window background. On Pocket PC the background is COLOR_WINDOW and on Windows CE the background is COLOR_3DFACE. Is there a call that will let me get the color that the device is _actually_ using? Thanks, PaulH Not sure exactly what you are after? Did you use try COLOR_BTNFACE? -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft - MVP "PaulH" <PaulH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA7C04C0-FA46-46B1-B51E-48554DD7D4A6@microsoft.com......

color according to name
If the name "Dave" appears in B3, I want C3-Z3 to have a blue background color. What's that formula? dzelnio Select C3:Z3 and Format>Conditional Formatting>Formula is: =$B3="Dave" Format to Blue. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:47:29 -0700, dzelnio <dzelnio@yahoo.com> wrote: >If the name "Dave" appears in B3, I want C3-Z3 to have a blue >background color. > >What's that formula? > >dzelnio Works great! Thanks Dave On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote: > Select C3:Z...

Change cell color
How do you change a cell's color with an "IF" statement. I can produce conditional text with an "IF" statement, but don't know how to effect the formating in the cell. Nel post news:V8mdnY2RSMS-QwTZnZ2dnUVZ_sqdnZ2d@comcast.com *Alan* ha scritto: > How do you change a cell's color with an "IF" statement. I can produce > conditional text with an "IF" statement, but don't know how to effect > the formating in the cell. Use Conditional Formatting (menu Format, Conditional Formatting), choose FormulaIs under Condition 1 a...

Changing the text color on a commandbar button
I have defined a commandbar button as follows: Dim Cbar As CommandBar Dim Button As CommandBarButton Set Button = Cbar.Controls.Add(msoControlButton) With Button ..OnAction = "" ..Caption = "Sending Country" ..Style = msoButtonCaption ..Width = 100 ..Enabled = False ..BeginGroup = True End With The default color of the caption is grey ( some kind of default coinciding with the windows color). How do I change that default color to something like black or something else. Please help ...

How can I change the background color of an multiline and read only edit box?
Hi: I create a MFC dialog based project. I put a Edit Box on it with read only and multiline propertys. My question is, How can I change it background color from Dark gray to White? "mRbEn" <mrben_2004@126.com> wrote in message news:efssCIRJFHA.3076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi: > I create a MFC dialog based project. I put a Edit Box on it with read only > and multiline propertys. My question is, How can I change it background > color from Dark gray to White? > > Handle the WM_CTLCOLOR message in the dialog or formview that contains the control... HBRUS...

How to change background color of a window that has been created.
I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can you help? Hello Jerry, > I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can > you help? > Answer depends upon the type of window. Typically you can do this in OnEraseBkgnd. Certain controls respond to WM_CTLCOLOR and yet some other, like CButton, need to be owner drawn to change the color. If you have a generic CWnd, you can always specify the brush in the window class; so no special painting is needed. This is good when you know that the background will have one color all the time. -...

Making unread messages "red" in color #2
There is a way to display unread messages in red or any other color when viewing the list in the Inbox (or any other mailbox, for that matter). However, I'm blowed if I can find how to change this. Any suggestions? Thanks. Edit: Oops. It's Outlook 2003. Starting on your Inbox, select the TOOLS menu in Outlook. Then select the ORGANIZE. Nikki Peterson "Snapper" <snapper1@y7mail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0h8h44hnudvj3esp71fcn185qlrn23uvct@yarwho.com... > There is a way to display unread messages in red or any other color when > viewing > the lis...

Calendar coloring
In a class this morning (entirely different subject) a student asked about coloring appointments in Outlook 2003's calendar. I had never heard of it , so when I returned home this is what Help provided. "Microsoft Outlook has 10 colors that you can use to color appointments and meetings. These colors are visible in Day/Week/Month view of Calendar. You can color individual or recurring appointments and meetings manually, or you can use rules to automatically color items that meet certain conditions, such as when a certain word is used in the subject or when a meeting request is...

Is there a way to Sort Data by font color or cell shading?
I have a long list of items that I sort by either item number or date depending on what I'm looking for. From time to time these items status will change and I will gray them out by just shading the background of the cell gray. Is there a way I can sort these items by the background/shading of the cell first and then the secondary sort be date? So all the cells which contain gray shading will be first in the list (sorted by date if possible) then the rest of the list without the gray shading will follow by date as well. Thanks. Take a look at this link: http://www.cpearson.c...