Collections Management Letter functions stop working after installing GP 7.5 SP7

Hello everyone.  GP 7.5 SP7 on SQL2000.  I just installed SP7 and the
Overdue Invoices functions in the Collections Management e-mail screen
are longer working.  All it prints is either None or 0.00 when the user
clicks on Substitute in the E-mail window.  In this case, the customer
they were trying to e-mail does have overdue invoices.

I installed SP7 in both our test and production companies.  In the test
company, it works just fine.  It was a routine upgrade when I was
testing it and I did not have to do anything special to make it work.

What is causing this to not work all of a sudden?  All of the other
functions are working properly.

Any insight or help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Joe

0
joe8716 (92)

Cant re-install Office mac: 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel My entourage and i phone stopped working. The Mac help desk said to reinstall from the system disk. When I reinstalled the Mac applications, all my Office applicaitons, including the troubled entourage applications, dissappeared. I am now attemping to re-install the Office applications with my installation disc, but it won't recognize my product key and allow me to install them. I have retyped it several times from the back of the disc cover but no luck. Why is this a problem and what to do? On 2/6/10...

Forecast function maybe?
Hi, I would kindly ask for help about a problem I've been working on. I am using excel 2003. I keep track of the # of tasks done on a daily basis. something like this: -----A----------------B 1---Nov/01---------5 2---Nov/02---------3 ...And so on. What I want is to forecast at the end of the month the total number of tasks accomplished. I know that the month has 21 working weekdays, but right now I only have data for two days. As days goes by more rows are entered. Right now I am using a pretty simple formula =sum(b1:b21)*21/count(b1:b21) wich gives me the result 84. But it is not ver...

Integration Manager "Source" woes
Here is the situation: I have to pull data from a third party SQL Server database into GP via Integration Manager. The problem I am having has to do with creating the source in IM. I can create an ODBC DSN source that will test properly (and defaults to the actual DB I want), but when I try to use it in Integration Manager I get two possible errors: 1> where the ODBC connection uses an "sa" login (SQL Server authentication) I get: "Unable to connect to specified data source[Microsoft][SQL Native CLient][SQWL Server]Login failed for user''. The user is not a...

Concatenate #7
I need to concatenate about 100 cells. The concatenate function only accepts 25 cells. Is there any way to concatenate all the cells in a simple formula? try = concatinate(GROUP1) &concatinate(GROUP2)&concatinate(Group3) & concatinate(Group4) "Jeff" wrote: > I need to concatenate about 100 cells. > > The concatenate function only accepts 25 cells. > > Is there any way to concatenate all the cells in a simple formula? Jeff - Try using the & function. I test it out to 38 and it was still going. eg. =a1&a2&a3..... Hope this works ...

Prompted for password when working with public folders
When I try to administer public folders with ESM in Exchange 2003. I am prompted for a password. Not sure of the correct authentication setting in IIS also I get free/busy errors when user tries to schedule meetings. The 3rd issue I'm seeing on exchange server in the event viewer is an id # 7004 this article explains last error http://support.microsoft.com/kb843106 . Has anybody seen this issue before? One other issue I get if I enter wrong password it hangs instantly and I kill it with task manager. ...

Can't install Money 2007 trial
Hi, I'm trying to install Money 2007 trial. Setups finishes and says "Setup was unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try installing Money again." Has anyone run into this? Any workarounds? I'm running XP Home SP2 (fully updated). Thanks, Bryan In microsoft.public.money, Bryan Peabody wrote: > >I'm trying to install Money 2007 trial. Setups finishes and says "Setup was >unable to install some of the components needed to run Money. Try >installing Money again." > >Has anyone run into this? Any workaroun...

Migrating Exchange 5.5 DLs and Custom Recipients into Exchange 200
Hi Can someone pls tell me what is the best method of migrating Exchange 5.5 DLs & custom recipients into Exchange 2003, with out too much delima, because our 2000 domain is still n mix mode so using ADC CAs are out of the picture. I have already exported the DLs and Custom recipients into a CSV file. Many thanks in advance "Caroline" <Caroline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone pls tell me what is the best method of migrating Exchange 5.5 >DLs & custom recipients into Exchange 2003, with out too much delima, because >our 2000 domain is st...

Install Pub 2000 on Office XP
I already have Office XP without publisher installed on my windows XP computer. But I now have the need to install Publisher 2000 on it as well. The Office XP version I have is without Publisher, while the Office 2000 has it. When I try to install pub 2000 on my pc, I get the following: 1. Enter in product key. 2. I get an error stating it couldn't find a version of office "Setup failed to locate a valid qualifying product on your machine. Please select the drive where a qualifying product can be found." 3. When I point it to the C:\ drive it then gives me an 1608 error message....

work at home
would you like to work at home? if so, please check this out--http://www.procardinternational.com/index.aspx?refer=CindyC8572. ...

Ctrl+v doesn't work correctly
I have Excel 2007 SP2. When I try to copy a formula using Ctrl+C and paste using Ctrl+V, only the copied value (i.e., not the calculated value using the formula) is pasted. When I copy using Ctrl+C and paste using a right mouse click, it pastes correctly. Also, if I copy using Ctrl+C and drag to the cells I want to calculate, it pastes correctly. If I copy using Ctrl+C in cell C1 (having divided A1 by B1) and then select cells C2-C3 and try to paste using Ctrl+V, I get a message that the data on the clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected area, do you want to paste t...

INDIRECT function error
Hi I have a strange problem that I can't work out. In sheet 1 A1 - A10, I have a list of Surnames. Sheet 2 to sheet 11 are named according to this list. (all these sheets have been copied from a Template sheet) If I use =INDIRECT(a1&"!D20") it doesn't pull the value from the relevant sheet. One thing I noticed is that if I manually insert a sheet and reference the name in the INDIRECT function, the formula works. It doesn't seem to work for the sheets that have been copied Any ideas? Hi Anthony, > If I use =INDIRECT(a1&"!D20") it doesn&#...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...

HTML email not displaying after move mailbox from 5.5 to 2003
Hi all, We have 2 Exchange servers, one running 2003 SP 2 and one running 5.5 SP 4. There are a handful of users still on the 5.5 server, and I finally decided to move them over to 2003, where most of our users are and have been for at least a year. After doing a move mailbox, the user can log into their mailbox on the 2003 machine as expected. However some HTML emails do not appear in HTML format. Here is the odd part. If I enable "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" the emails sent to the archive mailbox display correctly in HTML - while the s...

Change password in OWA #7
I have an Exchange Server, and everything is ok, but we have a problem. Sometimes when I user want to change his password, he can do it in Active Directory, but he is not able to do that i OWA For all users or just some. Did you implement change password feature for OWA? Implementing the Change Password feature with Outlook Web Access http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 8, 3:07 pm, arielqs <arie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Exchange Server, and everything is ok, but we ha...

A/P A/R Lookup windows v 7.5
We just upgraded to 7.5 from 6.0 and are having an issue with the vendor, customer and item lookup windows. We have 2 different companies set up. One company's lookup window looks like version 6.0 and the other company looks very different and does not sort the same as 6.0 did. There are more steps involved. We also did a test upgrade and this lookup window difference was not an issue. In fact both companies in the test version had the old lookup window which we really prefer. Has anyone else had this issue. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. I ran into this whe...

Installation of MS office 2003 on MS VISTA (error 1335 -cab file)
Dear all I just bought a computer with VISTA. I am trying to install MS Office 2003 (professional) and I am getting this error message. I am surprised because the disk does not seem to be damaged. Do you have any suggestions? Is it perhaps a bug in the VISTA? I have other programs transferred to the new computer from W XP without any problem. Thanks, Luis Barbosa "Barbosa" <Barbosa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE298EBA-18E1-4C07-94FC-71BD7C107D02@microsoft.com... > Dear all > I just bought a computer with VISTA. I am trying to install M...

Excel 2002, VBA, macros and Windows 7
I purchased a new computer several days ago. It uses Windows 7. My old computer ran Windows XP and Office 2002. I transferred all my data files from the old computer to the new one. When I opened an excel workbook which contains a macro with some VBA coding, a message was displayed that the workbook had lost its VBA Project and other programmability controls. I also have other workbooks which use macros. Can someone please advise me what I have to do to access the macro under Windows 7. It depends. The answer might be that you don't have to do anything or you need to d...

Print preview problem... #5
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. -- Tim. ...

Date formula #7
I would like to have a calculation from a date I enter and data I download. I enter a date as follows 2/27/04 for a report each day. I download data with a 3/1/04, 4/1/04 for each month. I need to caluclate the date 90 180 and 240 days out. However while I do a new date each day (ex: 2/27/04, 2/28/04 3/01/04, 3/02/04...). The download data is always the first day of the month. So for February it needs to be 90 days from February 1, until March 1 then it is 90 days from that date until the next month and so on. Is there away for me to make a formula that takes out the 27 ...

Assigning site id to an Item in GP
After importing Items into GP using Integration Manager, I wanted to assign a specific site ID to all the items. I followed the following two procedures I found on knowledge base, but without success: The first I went to the Qty/Sites option under Destination Mapping and selected the following option: Site Display Options, Use Constant, SITE ID Site Location Code, Use Constant, DPL (Site I want to assign as created in GP) I ran part of the integration and it did not update the assigned sites. It was as if I did not run the update. I then tried the following option Site Display Option...

Move Exchange 5.5 mailboxes from one domain to another
Hi, is there a way to move a bunch of Exchange mailboxes from one Exchange 5.5 server on one domain to a diferent Exchange 5.5 server on a different domain? Many thanks, A ...

Dynamics GP 9.0 Calculation of IRS maximum allowed 401K contributi
We have two 401K deduction codes set-up in Dynamics GP 9.0 Payroll - one deduction is for "company matching" contributions, and one is for "no-match" contributions. We need the two deductions codes for 401K to max out at the IRS maximum allowable amount in a calendar year. In the current set-up, and due to different pay rates and employee contribution percentages, we have employees that are exceeding the annual limit established by the IRS because the maximum deduction field on the GP deduction set-up window cannot be combined for the two deductions. Is there a wa...

install company logo into outgoing emails
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b75a5d51-5833-49ee-82f7-1d272f193ea3&dg=microsoft.public.crm ...

Changing helo banner in Exchange 5.5
In my company we have Microsoft exchange version 5.5. I would like to change SMTP helo banner only without changing the name of the PC. Something like helo mail.mydomain.com even if my PC has a completely different name. Is it possible? Thanks in advanvee elliusiei On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:42:48 +0100, "elliusiei" <look@post.signature> wrote: >In my company we have Microsoft exchange version 5.5. >I would like to change SMTP helo banner only without changing the name of >the PC. >Something like helo mail.mydomain.com even if my PC has a completely >differ...

Unidrv-based bitmap driver sample in windows DDK can not work
To learn how to program a virtual printer driver, I compile a sample (Unidrv-based bitmap driver) in windows DDK. The compilation is according to guidance from DDK user guide and everything is OK. However, after I add the compiled Unidrv-based bitmap driver to system and try to print a test page, it fails to print the test page. An error message, which indicates the Unidrv-based bitmap printer fails in printing, emerges at the right bottom corner of the desktop. In the research, I found if we changed the port type of the printer from "LPT1" to "COM1", then ...