Collections Management - GP10

How is the Collections Management module installed in GP10? I am browsing the
CD and I am not seeing it in 'Additional Components'.

Please help.

rcr,

Collections Management is now included in the "Select Features" window
during the regular GP install.  Click on the Collections Management button
and select "Install this Feature" or "Install Entire Feature".  The
Collections Management dictionary will then load during the normal
installation.  (The Select Features window is available after the "Accept the
License agreement" window.)

Hope that helps.

Claude

"rcr" wrote:

> How is the Collections Management module installed in GP10? I am browsing the
> CD and I am not seeing it in 'Additional Components'.
>
> Please help.

What would be a good contact manager to use with Outlook?
Hi all, I'm looking for a good tool for personal relation management, combined with Outlook XP. I use OXP for my contacts and email, but I need more: 1. I want to be able to create notes on messages (f/e: I called them concerning this message, and then XYZ). 2. I want to see history, tasks related to messages or to contacts, in an easy way (the "flag"-functionality is nothing for me). 3. I want to see, again in an easy way, who did not respond to my mail within a certain (message-dependent) deadline. So, I've been looking around for some sort of personal CRM-application. ...

Why does picture manager sometimes not open?
For example I installed software for Finepix but it would not open - it stops with the little square picture manager icon in the middle and sometimes photos sent to me in emails get no further. Any suggestions on how to open it please? On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:36:02 -0800, Stillenthusiastic wrote: > For example I installed software for Finepix but it would not open - it stops > with the little square picture manager icon in the middle and sometimes > photos sent to me in emails get no further. Any suggestions on how to open it > please? You have posted this questio...

workflow manager not opening
I get the following error when trying to open any of the workflow tools ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error occurred while loading the organisation's date, time, and number format settings. Those settings are incompatible with the formats already used in Workflow Manager. To sync them, you can make changes to System Settings in the System Customisation area of Microsoft CRM Server. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No-one has changed this settings, but our...

Journals not showing up in HQ Manager
After issuing a 402 style sheet (in HQ manager) and making sure it was apporved for the store in question. I watched both the HQ Server and the HQ Client while the connection was made and every indication (on both sides) says that 45,000 journal records were uploaded to the HQ server. I have verified this is true by opening the journal table (on the HQ server) and I can see those new records. They don't show up at all in the HQ Manager (even after running a reindex and a check DB). This is on a store where the store was installed long before HQ was put in place. ...

Task manager in C#
How to create task manager which shows process description and CPU columns like in windows Task Manager? I looked into Process class but it does not have Task Maanger CPU and process description column properties. Also it returns lot of duplicate process names as "svchost" . How to explore from C# code what is really running instead of svchost generic name ? Andrus. Andrus wrote: > How to create task manager which shows process description and CPU > columns like > in windows Task Manager? > > I looked into Process class but it does not have ...

Integration manager ties up machine when running integration
Good Morning, When I use Integration Manager to import data into Great Plains the system is unusable because of the keyboard input. I can move around in the system fine with the mouse, but when I attempt to type on the keyboard the current application loses focus (ie It' s like IM is setaling the keyboard input and the current window does not have the focus anymore) Any suggesstions on how to remedy this issue and are other folks seeing the same issue? This is expected behavior. In addition you cannot have any GP windows open when IM executes. "snoman" wrote: > Goo...

Areas Collection Question
Dear NG members, I've embedded my questions in the code below. Sub GraphByUniqueCategory() Dim myList() As Variant Dim i As Integer Dim j As Integer Dim myCount As Integer Dim chtDeer As Chart Dim shtData As Worksheet Dim rngData As Range Dim myDataSet As Range Dim strCounty As String myCount = 1 Set shtData = Worksheets("Sheet1") HERE IS WHAT I'VE READ FROM OTHER POSTS REGARDING THE AREAS COLLECTION: 1) The Range object has an Areas collection that allows you to access multiple noncontiguous ranges in a selection. Therefore, if Selection.Areas.Count=1, then you know t...

Managed Identities
I changed my managed identity password yesterday and today it won't recognize it and won't let me in to change it because it keeps saying my password is incorrect. It worked fine yesterday after I changed it. I have rebooted the system twice. Hi - Outlook doesn't have Identities - Outlook Express does. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news...

centralized management of mail forwarding, out of office replys, i
hi there, -is ist possible to allow/disallow mailforwarding and out of office reply to the internet by USER? ex2k: i can only find that point by DOMAIN not by USER or Groups -is there any way for centralized management of all "mail-forwardings" and "OoO-Replys", for documentation purposes, maybe 3rdparty? tia rt ...

Business Portal Order Management Item Categories Query how to chan
Hi , I am looking for some guidelines to how to change the query of the Item Categories web part on Orders page in Business Portal. This web part displays a list of Item Categories, defined in Catalogue Maintenance. by default it shows Category ID ( name of Categories ). my clients want to display the Description of category. is there a way to change the Query behind this web part ? please advise. Thanks Syed ...

Conversion Project Manager Wanted!
My company is looking for a project manager to assist in the process of converting our district locations from EMS to a combination of Great Plains/VMP. VMP is an SQL based application (industry specific software application system) that was created and homegrown from our partner in New Zealand. Obviously, we are not looking for anyone with VMP experience, but we DO need someone who knows Great Plains and has been through prior conversions. This position would be located in our Canton, MA corporate office. If anyone is interested in this position and learning more, please contact Paula...

OT: Patch Lead collection !!
I'm wondering if mine is the biggest patch lead collection in the world ! But, straight after wondering that, I realize that it can't be, because yet again I've got a Dell Vostro on the bench with a blown MBR, (no ATX PS2 sockets / i.e. all USB), and cannot find a PS2 KB to USB adaptor, and don't own / can't rob a KB with USB plug from anywhere ! I have a plastic sack FULL of leads and connectors, (out in main workshop - rarely ever accessed), and a variety of leads draped over two dedicated 6" nails, ....all of which are hardly ever used but, ...I kno...

OWA Forms Based Management
I am running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2000 server SP4. I cannot get Forms Based Authentication to work. I have installed CA Server and setup a cert. I then enabled SSL on the Website and for the Exchange web. Then I enabled Forms Based Authentication. It will not allow a connection. It gives an error. Is it possible to run on Windows 2000? Thanks. Which error? Do you see the new login page? Does SSL work to the images directly under the Default Website? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please d...

Missing distribution list from Server Management
Hi folks, I have a weird problem (at least it's weird to me). I have a few distribution lists that I edit sporatically on my SBS 2003 machine under Server Management. One of my lists is missing on Server Management, but it's there when I go into Outlook, click on a new message, and "To:" and browse the global address book. I can edit it from there, but I don't know why it isn't listed with the others under server management. That is where I created it. Any idea how I can make it show up there again? Mike This is a multi-part message in MIM...

Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4
Officially, TSM Server 5.4 does not support Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 ... Does anyone know if unofficially it works or not ? ...

Exchange Mail Manager
I am working with Exchange 2003 and I am trying to use the Mail Manager to clean out individual folders in each users mailbox. Some of the folders I would like to clean out are sub folders off of the Inbox and I want to clean these folders without touching the Inbox itself. Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance Under the age limit policy settings, do specify an age limit for the inbox. The sub folders will fall under the all other folder category. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Ben Turner" <benjamin@potomac.com> wrote in me...

Partial payment of invoices in Payables Management
Hello In some cases an invoice in PM needs to be partially paid. That is, an invoice for $100 may have a total payment restricted to, say, $80 until a dispute about that invoice is resolved. This is not the same as placing an invoice on hold which prohibits total payment of the invoice. In the case above, the remaining $20 needs to be either released for payment or written off (credit note applied), depending on the final outcome. It would therefore be useful in the holds processing screen to include a maximum payment amount. If this is present then the payment run will only pay the a...

Manage former NT-Backup tapes
Hi NG, I am using dpm2010 rc and we have problems with former nt-backp tapes. we are getting this error message when we want to use the older tapes: "The tape in Stand Alone Drive Tape Library Quantum LTO 4 Tape Drive at Drive Quantum LTO 4 Tape Drive has been written to by another tape backup application using an unsupported physical block size. DPM supports a physical block of 65536 bytes for writing and a physical block size ranging from 1024 bytes to 65536 bytes for reading. So DPM will not be able to read or overwrite the contents of this tape. " After some ...

Workflow Manager 06-07-07
Can I install workflow manager on a workstation as a standalon? How? On Jun 7, 2:02 am, "Reddwarf" <reddwarf...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can I install workflow manager on a workstation as a standalon? How? this only works on the server Hi, Yes you can, check out following URL for details; http://demiliani.com/blog/archive/2006/10/24/4257.aspx -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Reddwarf" wrote: > Can I install workflow manager on a workstatio...

OWA logging for Manager
The CIO wants a report of who is logging in to OWA and when. We have a Win2003/Exchange 2003 Front End server What is the easiest/and or best way to do this? All idea's welcome. Thanks for the help Set logging in IIS manager and then check the IIS logs (going from memory here, but they're stored somewhere like \winnt\system32\logfiles) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "IT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79c001c48489$bbcee160$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The CIO wants a repo...

Items collection restrict on created
Hi all, Is it possible to do a restrict on outlook calendar items according to the items [created] date/time? Regards, Asaf Yes, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/finddate.htm . The field you want is CreationTime. Please do not cross-post. A post to one developer group should suffice. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "asaf lahav" <alahav@mecury.co.il> wrote in message news:uhvBnx%23OEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > ...

Data Collection entries in General Ledger
If entries are created through ADC and processed through GL, the Batch ID is populated as ADC(plus date). Once posted, we can go into Account Transactions in Smartlist and the Batch ID is populated in the "Originating Source" field and when drilling down on a transaction, the Batch ID is retained just like before it is posted. When we need to make corrections to these entries we go into Data Collection (through MFG WIP) and back out the amounts and add back the correct entries. Processing through GL results in the Batch ID created as the User ID that made the correction. P...

Returns Management Module
Does anyone have complete processes of how the RMA module works? The only thing that our VAR gave us was individual pieces of how to do things... we need to know the entire process - from start to finish. What I am looking for is kind of hard to explain other than - I need to see what I have to do after I create a RMA, what should I print, what's the next step, does accounting need to do anything? what needs to be posted, etc... I tried to find documents on MBS but with no luck. We are working with Cross Ship RMA, Repair & Replace RMA, and Credit RMA. Once we get the parts ...

Outlook Business Contact Manager 2003
Help! I can't add new contacts into Outlook. Each time I attempt to add a new contact I get this message: Usually this error message appears when your mailbox has exceeded the size restriction of two terabytes. Or, you have possibly exceeded the mailbox size limit established by your administrator. To eliminate this issue, archive or delete messages until the size of the mailbox is less than the limitation imposed by the administrator or is less than two terabytes, whichever is smaller. I've installed BusinessContactManager-kb839881-fullfile-enu.exe (which is SP1) from Micros...

Delegate manage to-do bar
Is it possible for a delegate to view and manage their manager's to-do bar in Outlook 2007? No, but they can manage the individual Tasks and Mail folders which pretty much makes up the To-Do List. Set a filter on the mail folders to only show messages marked for follow up. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Ginny" <Ginny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...