Collections Main Fields Question

On the Customer Payment Summary Inquiry (we get there from clicking the
"Stats" button on the Collections Main window, there are a few fields that
I'm not sure what they mean and how they are calculated.  On of them is the
Open Order Amount field in Customer Payment Summary Inquiry.  How is this
amount calculated and from what tables does it gather the information used.
The field it corresponds to is RM00103.ONORDAMT.

Also, there is another field on the screen that is labeled "Year-to-Date"
and has columns for Highest Balance and Avg. Days.  What determines the
value that is inserted for average days?  The field it corresponds to is
RM00103.AVGDTPYR.  Does it calculate it from invoice date or past due date
or something else.

Eric

0
esf19991 (3)

NEWBIE question. Fields with calculations correct on form not showing up on report?
I have basic fields that are on a data entry form so when the clerk types in quantity and unit price the TOTALS field calculates this. When I look at or pull in the TOTALS field on my report it just shows $0's. How do I get the report to show what's on my form? On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:00:37 -0800 (PST), p-rat <osupratt@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have basic fields that are on a data entry form so when the clerk >types in quantity and unit price the TOTALS field calculates this. > >When I look at or pull in the TOTALS field on my report it just shows >$0's. How do I ...

Printing Question #5
How do I print worksheet pages from various workbooks from one worksheet. Either an Excel or VBA solution woudld be fine. Thanks, John John In VBA you could open all the workbooks and then print them, this code opens two and prints everything in each Sub PrintOtherBooks() Dim wb1 As Workbook, wb2 As Workbook Set wb1 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book1.xls") wb1.PrintOut wb1.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb1 = Nothing Set wb2 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book2.xls") wb2.PrintOut wb2.Close SaveChanges:=False Set wb2 = Nothing End Sub -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampt...

Modifying Look up list in enterprise fields
If Look up values of enterprise fields are updated, will the updated table / list be available to all existing projects as well, or only to new projects. Thx Rajanish Hi Raj, New fields are available for all projects. -- Thanks, Ben. Microsoft Most Valuable Professional http://appleparkltd.spaces.live.com/ "Raj" wrote: > If Look up values of enterprise fields are updated, will the updated table / > list be available to all existing projects as well, or only to new projects. > > Thx > Rajanish Ben, Thanks for your quick reply. ...

string fields in smartlist to be able to searched by number
Current functionality in Greatplains 8 only allows the user to search on a string field however when the results are returned the data included irrelevant data and not that specified in the search. Example Item number search between 1000 and 2000 Results of search on item number 1000, 100086, 100098, 2000 the results should only return 1000 and 2000. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fo...

an instalation question
I have installed the program twice it has crashed, how do I install again as when I do it tells me I've aleady registered? ...

Outlook From Field is Exchng 'Other Email Address'?
I'm trying to send an email via Outlook where the From field = one of the address within a user's AD E-mail Addresses tab, but I receive "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator." Being the SA, I'm not sure who else to contact. ;) Hi Do you have either send as or send on behalf of for the mailbox/email address you are trying to send from? The error message is not one I would expect to see for this problem, but have a look anyway Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)...

Outlook 2002 "From" field blank?
My wife and I both use Outlook 2002 - hers supplied and set up by her Company IT dept, mine is private. In my Outlook, messages I have sent have the "From" field containing my name and email address. In her Outlook, the "From" field is blank. Because she files messages by conversation in folders other than the "Sent Items" folder, this is annoying. I can't find a setting anywhere to change this. Is there one? ...

sequential date related question
Hi - If for example within cell A3 the date of 09/03/2001 was entered would it be possible in the cell beneath it, A4, to write code tha would break the date down into parts (e.g., Month, Date and Year) an to modify these parts individually? Therefore within cell A4 the code would suggest that it equaled A3 bu that it would have the potentail to modify its parts (e.g., Month, Dat and Year) and not as a whole (e.g., A3+365) Thus what I would like to place in cell A4 is code that would b somehow similar to the following =IF(MONTH(A3)<>12,DATE(YEAR(A3),MONTH(A3)+1,1),DATE(YEAR(A3)+1,1,1))...

If "yes" then require data in another field
I have two fields on a form: one a "check box" and another a "combo list" If the check box = Yes, then I want the field for the combo list to require data. I can make it go the field that I want the date inserted, but I cannot seem to figure out how to make it mandatory for the user to insert data from the drop down list if the check box = yes. Use the Exit event of the ComboBox and Cancel = True If Len(Me.ComboBox & "") = 0 Sheryl wrote: >I have two fields on a form: one a "check box" and another a "combo list" > >If t...

budget question #6
I am trying to get my budget setup correctly and am having some difficulty. I have Money Standard 2005 and when I setup the budget there is a line in the income for transfers into budget accounts. The only line item I have there is for a transfer that I setup from my checking account to pay off a credit card balance each month. I don't see how this could be considered income. And I don't see how to remove this from the income line. I need to have the credit card in my budget account so that I can track the expenses from the credit card use. Could someone explain this for me...

Forms, Fields, and Restricted Editing
[This post applies, at least, to Wd2007 and Wd2010.] If I use the content controls under the developer toolbar, I can restrict editing (also under the developer toolbar) so the user can just tab through the places he/she needs to enter information. On a different model, I can insert ASK fields and REF fields so that the user enters information in response to prompts, and the info becomes replicated at various places throughout the document. But it does not appear that I can restrict editing *and* use ASK and REF fields in an online form. So here's my problem: is it possible--...

Sync. question for .pst file. #2
If anyone can help, I would like to sync my .pst file from my office PC to my laptop. Now I am using the sync program in Windows 2K and I get the error that says this type of file is unable to be Synchronized. I have done this before, I know you can go into the Registry and change what types of files can and can't be Synchronized. Can anyone tell me where that setting is. It's been a while since I had to do this and I completely forgot. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. P.S. Running Win 2K and Office 2003. Skipper <NOSPAMskippertw@yahoo.com> wrote: ...

Building New SBS2008 Server Hardware Question
I am going to spec out a new server for a client who will be running SBS2008 Advanced. They may or may not running the SQL on that physical box. Not sure yet. They key thing they have been having a problem with in their current SBS2003 is I/O speed of the HDs. (I think something is not right with the controller) and now the machine is almost 5 years old. It's time to upgrade their 15 user network. So in your "dream world". What would you make sure you include in the hardware and how would you configure it, including virtualizations. The customer uses Dell ...

How can I prevent user from resizing fields in subform ?
If a user clicks on the heading of a field in a subform, they can resize the field. How can I prevent the user from doing this? Thanks Mark Change the default view of the subform from Datasheet to Continuous, and set the textbox controls for the fields to resemble a datasheet, but with each control set to the size you want. You can place labels in the subform's header section to display the field names (column titles). HTH, Rob <mthornblad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1184742555.389067.49020@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > If a user clicks on the heading of a fie...

newbie Question: Data exchange between Dialog and my own data structure
HI, I'm designing a program which has many CDialog(as docking control bar) and user data structures. I want to do some data exchange on those. For example: //================================================================== class CConfigDlg : public CDialog { .... //many common control such as CEdit... } class CMyData{ .... //many data members... } //================================================================== When I initialize the dialog, or some data hase changed in working thread,I want to update UI in using UpdateData(false); When I made some modification on the UI control...

Outlook 2003 Attachments Question
Good Morning, I'm having a problem in Outlook 2003. When I have the reading pane open I am able to double click on an attachment and it opens normally. If I double click on the email and have it open, THEN try to open the attachment it tells me it cannot find the program associated with this attachment. Another problem is this: If I am in Word and go to File-Send to-EMail recipient as Attachment. It cannot find Outlook to send the message. However I am able to open Outlook and attach the file to a new email and send it. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you! ~Michael ...

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Add fields to Activities list
Hi, Does anybody know how to add fields to the Activities lists in CRM? Under System Customization there is a list of Record Types that can be modified, but Activities does not show up in the list. Am I looking in the wrong place? Michael Nope, there is no supported way to customize activities. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Does anybody know how to add fields to the Activities >lists in CRM? Under System Customization there is a list >of Record Types that can be modified, but Activities does >not show up in the list. Am I looking in the wrong place? > ...

clear records on subform when go to knew record on main form
I am using the unbound combo fields on the main form (date, joblist, personnel) to populate and schedule fields in a subform when I navigate to a new record (new day) on the main form. I would like the subform records to be cleared out for the new record but remain for the day that has already been scheduled. What code and where do I put it. thanks, barb It should be automatic (no code) if your main form and subform are set up properly. Definitions that will make my explanation easier... just sub in your own names: FormMain - Your main form TableMain - The table or recordset und...

Wierd Forward question in Outlook 2000
I had a user complaint today that really got me thinking. Here's the situation: User A sends an email to User B B forwards email only to User C B receives an email back from A regarding forward to C before C reads the message. I make two assumptions here, based on what I know about users B and C: 1) User C did not have a rule set up to forward email to A (No way he would do this) 2) User B did indeed only forward, and not reply plus add C to the email So, how does User A see the forward sent to C? A is a member of the administrators group, but does not have the administrator user pas...

Loan
I need some help with a loan account. I am using 2004 When I set up the loan, I set it up with my own terms of 13 months and it calculated monthly P&I $279.80. The loan is for a Motorcycle, and the typical terms state a min monthly payment of $69. Obviously I don’t want to get caught in this financing rip-off and I am making $250 bi-weekly payments. The 13 month loan period resulted in calculated P&I of $279.80 per month. I am currently paying $500 in bi-weekly payments of $250. When I enter a $250 payment, money kicks back an error indicating that the sum of the splits do not...

2 Excel questions
Hello, I have two questions regarding Excel. First, how can I setup Excel (or Office in this matter) so that when I have a file open and choose to open another file, it opens the second file in a new window instead of wiping the first file off the screen and reaplacing it with the second. Secondly, I have an Excel file that calcuates some running totals on a daily log sheet. Each day is a new log sheet that requires some numbers from the previous day. Is there a way to export data from an excel sheet into some sort of location that when a new sheet is started, the current informa...

Two seperate identities
Does Outlook have "From" field similar to Outlook Express when sending mail? I want a default email address but be able to choose second address EdwardH >Does Outlook have "From" field similar to Outlook Express when sending mail? >I want a default email address but be able to choose second address What version of Outlook? The menus are different for different versions. I do what you describe all the time. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. ...

Gridview question
I've got a Gridview and a xmldatasource How can I show the gridview rows in reverse order? On Apr 8, 4:07=A0pm, "ArielF" <webmas...@gosierra.com> wrote: > I've got a Gridview and a xmldatasource > How can I show the gridview rows in reverse order? Use DataView where you can sort xml table as you need DataView dv =3D new System.Data.DataView(MyDataSet.Tables[0]); dv.Sort =3D "column1 DESC" GridView1.DataSource =3D dv; GridView1.DataBind(); Hope this helps ...